The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/29/2019 1:34 pm  #1

Promos for Overdrive #23 (12/04/19)

- Five-Way Elimination Match for Final Entry in BattleBowl - Marty Scurll vs. Elias vs. Wesley Blake vs. Hangman Page vs. Triple H

- Triple Threat Match - Bayley vs. Peyton Royce vs. Marina Shafir

- The Goodbrothers vs. The B Team

Have at it

12/01/2019 6:48 pm  #2

Re: Promos for Overdrive #23 (12/04/19)

* Bayley *

Wednesday night. It's curtain call for HWL weekly show. Only 3 matches were announce and guess who they call to end it all? Me. That's who. To face two women who don't deserve the spotlight, Peyton Royce and Marina Shafir. Honestly, this match won't be nothing but a statement. I, Should had faced Shayna Baszler at Starrcade. I, should have been the one to beat Nikki Cross once and for all. And I, should had headline Starrcade. But tragedy strikes everybody. Even me.

That's why at Overdrive, I'm going to make the whole world know that I'm not to be messed around or even look out. The message that I'm giving to the board of director and Big Sugar is going to be pretty clear. I WANT IN. I want to be inserted into that women's Championship match. And damn it, I'm going to demolish those 2 bitches to the point that HWL Medic won't be able to fix them. So listen good and listen well. I'm not going to sit here and take this match as an insult. This is going to be my statement. And on Wednesday night, everyone will truly remember the name Bayley.

See ya bitches soon. Oh and almost forgot. Bring a towel...cause once I'm done with you, you'll need it to clean up the blood that's going to be shed out. By me.

Life sucks....and then you die.

12/03/2019 10:36 am  #3

Re: Promos for Overdrive #23 (12/04/19)

* Elias *

The final act is here. One last show before we hit the road to Starrcade. I'm in the main event of Overdrive as I take on not one. Not two. Not 3. But 4 hungry wrestlers all looking to claw their way into this year's BattleBowl contest. And look no further, as Elias is here. Many names like Triple H and Hangman Page are legends, while Marty Scurll and Wesley Blake look to make a name. But it is I who will punch his ticket into BattleBowl, where I, will be tagging along a former HWL World Champion Bully Ray.

Bully, when I win this match at Overdrive, you better not screw me up. I come all this way, pass through hell and back....just to get here. So you better have my back once we make it through. Anyway, after I get that chance to win that tag match, it's everyone for themselves. And at BattleBowl, I'll be the one claiming that fat check and that illustrious trophy. And say.....you truly....

.....WALK....WITH ELIAS!!!!!

Board footera