The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/18/2019 9:38 pm  #11

Re: Promos for Halloween Havoc (10/19/19)

* Bayley *

I see what you trying to do Ms. Shayna and this tactic won't work on me bitch. You acting like a mother trying to put his child in his place. But sadly this child ain't no child. I'm a GROWN WOMAN.  So if you don't want to treat me like that, then your underestimating me.

If right now we associate ourselves in the animal kingdom, I put myself as the lion. Since I'm in the top of the food chain. Then I put Becky Lycnh as a snake. Just hiding in the grass waiting to get a quick bite and seize her opportunity. And then you got Toni Storm, where she's the elephant. She thinks she so big and tough, but when the time comes around you're just a big old disappointment.

Then we got you Shayna. And you wanna guess what you are? You don't know. You a hyenas. They are vicious, ferocious. But above all, you are the lowlifes of the animal kingdom. Just picking scraps and what's left of the corpses. And that's you. You nothing but a hyena. It fits you nicely....cause like the cartoons. You laugh at other misfortunes but this lion ain't no joke. Because I....

* Suddenly we see someone appear from behind her and it's Teresa. *

Teresa: Where have you been? I've been calling you for days and days. You haven't sent me any of my text backs. What's wrong with you?

Bayley: It's over Bitch.

Teresa: What did you say to me? You dissing your girl?

Bayley: I'm not dissing you, I'm basically kicking everyone out my life.

Teresa: Why? I've been there for you...I have...

* Bayley slaps her and then grabs her by the hair. *

Teresa: LET ME GO. YOU'RE HURTING ME. OUCHHHHHH. You don't have to do this to me.

Bayley: Listen here you piece of shit. I do whatever I want to, when I want to. CAUSE....YOU....AND....I....ARE.....NO......MORE. SO SCREW YOU.

* Bayley throws her over a nearby table and Teresa is trying to crawl away. *

Bayley: You wanna come here and tell me what I am? I'll show you what I am. Come here.

* Bayley picks her up and hits a Belly to Bayley onto the concrete floor as she looks at her. Then she spits her in the face and gives her a last kick as Teresa is hurt. Bayley then composes herself and grabs her title and puts it on her shoulder. *

Bayley: Excuse me...I was RUDELY INTERRUPTED by some cheap staff member. Now...I ain't no joke Shayna. And as you see here. This person thinks she can tell me what to do or what I should do. But at the end of the day, I'm the alpha women. And no one is taking this women's title of my shoulder. And that....I can guarantee it.

CAUSE LIFE SUCKS. AND THEN YOU DIE!!

* Bayley leaves the spot with Teresa bleeding from her mouth and Bayley looking back as she smirks and laughs at her misfortune after weeks of friendship with Teresa. Camera then fades away. *

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (10/19/2019 3:09 pm)

Board footera