The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/11/2019 2:20 pm  #1

Promos for Overdrive #16 (10/16/19)

- HWL World Heavyweight Championship - CM Punk vs. Sami Zayn

- HWL Tag Team Championship - Suicide & Suicide vs. The B Team

- Tag Team #1 Contender's Match - The Goodbrothers vs. The Young Bucks

- Fatal 4-Way - Marty Scurll vs. Elias vs. Kazarian vs. MJF

- Adam Cole vs. Sami Callihan

- Walter vs. Big E

have at it

10/13/2019 2:47 pm  #2

Re: Promos for Overdrive #16 (10/16/19)

B-Team,

You’ve been selected to try and take away what is ours.

You’ve been selected to be an example.

An example for Young Bucks

An example for Goodbrothers

An example for everyone who forgot about Suicide.

I might not be vocal..

I might not be visual

But im always watching.

I

Am

Suicide

10/13/2019 8:07 pm  #3

Sami Zayn is seen backstage pacing around 

Zayn- For years, I’ve waited for this moment.  For a chance to show the world that Sami Zayn is the best wrestler in the business today.  And now at Overdrive I have a chance to prove that by beating the so-called, “Best In The World”.  Well CM Punk you must’ve thought I was an easy win by choosing me as your next challenger, well I got news for you PUNK, you made a grave mistake in your reign as Champion.  I wonder how you’re going to feel when you’re looking up at the rafters with your back on the mat and I’m the one who is being handed the HWL World Heavyweight Championship.  Hold on a second, I got a call here…hello?  Hey Dana White, what’s going on?  Oh…when CM Punk loses to me he won’t be welcomed back in UFC ever again?  Oh that’s too bad because I’m going to beat him.  Alright I gotta go Dana, nice talking to you.  Well…doesn’t that suck for you?  You can’t fall back on UFC then Punk, so looks like when I beat you, your career is over that’s too bad.  You know Punk, you walk around here saying you’re here to make the business better, but your reality is it’s only good when you’re on top of the business.  It’s not about a guy like me who has actually done so much in this business and whether these gullible fans believed in me or not, I proved myself in the ring.  You’ve always been looking out for CM Punk, even now.  So let me make a statement, I, Sami Zayn am the one to save HWL and you know why?  Because I’m the guy this company was made for.  A haven for a guy like me to seriously get his shot and not be held back and finally become a World Champion.  CM Punk your arrogance is your downfall and I will expose it at OVerdrive.  I think folks it’s time to take Sami Zayn seriously…

Last edited by Halestorm727 (10/13/2019 8:07 pm)

10/13/2019 8:31 pm  #4

CM Punk is seen in his trailer watching Sami Zayn and chuckles

Punk- Oh my god kid…Sami, Sami, Sami, you got it all wrong.  You really thought I wanted to face you because I thought you’d be an easy win?  Sami I picked you because you’re one of the few people on this roster that well deserves a shot at the title.  Now the first thing you should do is thank me for giving you a one-on-one opportunity instead of giving you your shot in a Triple Threat Match.  I did it because every other guy left has had their shots at gold, whether it be in HWL, WWE or elsewhere.  You on the other hand haven’t really had that shot.  But go ahead kid, call me selfish when all I’m doing is saving this business.  And oh my god, Dana White won’t take me back in UFC…enough with that shit.  I got a message to anyone who brings up UFC again, I got the HWL World Heavyweight Championship on my shoulder, you don’t.  Shut the f*** up about my past because I’m proving once again that CM Punk is what he says he is…THE BEST IN THE WORLD.  You are right about one thing, HWL is a haven for guys like you to have real opportunity to grow and be successful here.  It’s just too bad for you that I happen to be in the best shape I’ve been in in years and the HWL World Heavyweight Championship is over my shoulder.  So Sami I’m just saying, the odds don’t look good for you.  But that doesn’t mean you don’t deserve a shot.  I’ve seen your work in the ring and I won’t lie it’s a match I’ve long wanted.  But sell yourself short Sami, the fact you’d think of yourself as a pushover opponent for me speaks to your self-esteem.  Look at you…mocking people with stupid jokes about people’s pasts looking to embarrass them.  Like seriously you don’t need to do that.  I mean the only thing I can think of is you do it because you know you lack in areas, what those are is none of my business.  Sami, let Overdrive be a lesson for you.  Believe in yourself, because what I see is a guy who is insecure about himself and more importantly his talent.  You call my arrogance my downfall, let’s put it to the test because your downfall is your insecurity.  Sami, you’re a hell of a wrestler and your time is coming, but here’s the harsh reality kid…you aren’t ready.  So at Overdrive, you’ll live your dreams for sure, when I make you GO TO SLEEP.

10/13/2019 10:49 pm  #5

Bullet Club

*Camera goes backstage where The Good Brothers are in the locker room. Karl Anderson is resting his eyes while Gallows tapes his wrist*

LG:  My goodbrother “Machine Gun” Anderson is tired from his plane ride from Tokyo.  Gotta make sure those Nerds down there are still in line.  Wednesday Night, The Young Bucks step into the ring with him and I! This isn’t the first time us four have been in the ring together! We have many battles with each other and against each other. Now, history gets to repeat itself.  The history of The Goodbrothers putting down the Young Kids. They have dreams, hopes and magic and come Wednesday, We will KILL this Magic.

*Camera fades as Gallows smirks*

10/14/2019 7:12 am  #6

* Elias *

Hello....my name is Elias. You already are aware of me and my existence. And so far, Sting found out what I'm capable of. Now....I'm heading into this match with an unfair advantage. Facing the likes of the 3 other people in a brutal Fatal 4 way. But fear not, as the greatest acquisition that sports Entertainment has had in years is here to save all of you. Marty Scurll, MJF, Kazarian....you all have something to prove in that ring, but I'm the one the fans will be chanting to become the victor. Cause everyone wants to walk in my footsteps. Everyone wants to be in the shadows of Elias. Everyone wants to...

WALK.....WITH.....ELIAS!!!

10/14/2019 7:27 am  #7

* We are in a video arcade house as we see Matt playing Pacman while Nic plays Galaga. Nic throws a tantrum *

Nic: **** MAN

Matt: What's wrong brother?

Nic: I lost again. Can't manage to get this high score .

* Matt is just finishing as the camera pans over Matt's gameplay and he's in the final level. *

Nic: Holy Cow. How are you doing that?

Matt: It's all in the wrist bro. All in the wrist.

* Matt gets the last of the dots and the game flashes over and over again saying New High Score. Matt puts TYB as he gets the high score of 250,040 compare to the previous one of 247,760 points set by someone else. *

Nic: Damn, can't believe you got that high of score. You must truly be a God in Pacman.

Matt: I know my way around it. Just like we knew our way around The Hardyz and The Authors of Pain.

Nic: Oh yeah. That was totally rad. We show them who's the boss.

* They Both fist bump. *

Matt: Now, we have bigger fishes to fry in sleepy Karl Anderson and Tall wristing Luke Gallows.

Nic: That's right. And from what I'm hearing they say they got our number like they did back at Heatwave. Only difference now is that we grown out of that and made better of ourselves.

Matt: We ain't making the same mistakes again. Cause this time....we taking the fight to them. No one will doubt us ever again. And the magic that is the Young Bucks will never die.

Nic: All we have to do is Believe in ourselves and...POOF. We beat your sorry asses. So Karl....

Matt:....Luke.

Nic: You'll both be welcome....

Matt: By none other than the high flying....

Nic: Kicking duos of....

Both: THE YOUNG BUCKS. WE'LL SEE YOU GUYS ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT. BE THERE....OR GET WRECKED.

* They leave the arcade as camera fades away *

10/14/2019 3:49 pm  #8

MJF is seen hanging around a designer store looking at new scarfs

MJF- Excuse me…why hasn’t anyone helped me yet?  Do you people know who I am?  I’m the present and future of HWL.  Like seriously, what is wrong with you people?  Oh look…it’s the camera crew following me around again.  What you enjoy my day at the coffee shop so much you want to see where I get all my amazing scarfs?  Well first off, this is high end stuff, nothing that you poor peasants can even afford.  This is the creame de la creame, the best of the best wear the kind of scarfs I wear.  But okay tag along, I’m picking one out exactly for my match at Overdrive.

Well what do have in store for Overdrive?  A Fatal-4-Way…one would think Big Sugar would do everything to protect his prized investment, but go figure, the guy just doesn’t care.  He’s held me back since I got here, allowed me to get screwed over in my debut match and just books me randomly.  He knows who my best friend is?  The HWL World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk.  Like show me some damn respect.  Everyone I’ve ever gone, I’ve had nothing but success, the same will be true in HWL.  So let’s focus on my opponents.  The only guy who’s said anything so far is that wannabe singer Elias.  Like I don’t get his whole thing, what’s he trying to be?  Is he this wannabe rockstar or is he actually a guy who gives a shit about wrestling?  This is a guy who cares more about his music rather than winning, maybe that’s why you can’t find success here.  The truth is Elias is that nobody wants to walk with you, hell when they see you come down the ramp, people use that as a reason to WALK OUT to either use the restroom or get a concession.  Now when yours truly comes out to the ring, people know I got important things to say, but more importantly when given the opportunity I make an impact.  Quite honestly I don’t care what they think but the amazing thing that just fascinates me is they don’t give a shit, they just follow what’s trending.  And newsflash, there’s a rumor going around saying MJF is about to be trending up after Overdrive.  What’ll be trending down you ask?  Your music that can’t even make the charts because nobody associates themselves with losers and peasants like yourself.

As for my other opponents, Marty Scurll, I’m trying to take you seriously, but let’s look at our careers…you don’t stand a chance against the superior athlete and talent that is myself.  Then there’s Kazarian…dude, I thought you retired a while back?  You’re still around?  I guess you love mediocrity because the truth is that’s been your career…MEDIOCRE.  The fact you’re even employed by HWL just is sickening to me.  Like why even try?  Are you so poor that you’re literally just taking any job that hires you?  Actually I’ve answered my own question…yes you are that poor…and I don’t pity you at all.

Fact of the matter is that you 3 are going up against the best athlete, the best wrestler, the present and future of HWL who has the charisma, style and pedigree to carry this company.  Overdrive is a moment everyone won’t forget, for it’s a launching platform for the career of a man everyone…INCLUDING IN THIS STUPID STORE will remember the name of MAXWELL JACOB FRIEDMAN.

MJF looks around the store and shrugs

MJF- Just put it on my tab guys.

MJF walks out with the scarf as the camera fades

10/14/2019 10:23 pm  #9

Sami Callihan

Sami Calliham comes into focus, without Jake and Dave Crist, as he holds a camera in front of his face:

Callihan:
Adam Cole. The leader of the so called Undisputed Era.I cannot understand why a long haired, greasy, lousy excuse for a man, would deem himself worthy to lead, but I am not about understanding.

Its very simple. I don't give a shit about you Cole. I am going to tear you apart, and your little butt buddies can watch as I show them what undisputed means, as I am the undisputed most violent, most lethal, and absolute baddest man in professional wrestling.
I am Sami Callihan.
The camera then drops to the ground.

Board footera