The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/08/2019 9:40 pm  #11

Re: Promos for Overdrive Episode #15 (10/09/19)

* Bayley is seen with the title around her shoulder in an empty arena as she's sitting in the middle seats with a mic in hand. *

That's cute Billie. Teasing me like if I was a little girl in preschool. That's real nature of you. How long did it take you to make that approach? Like a couple of minutes ago. Maybe a few hours. It really doesn't matter to me because I come in every single night to give everyone in the world the best experience possible.

* She looks around and points to the different seats. *

Right now I'm sitting on these chairs cause you always like to see whenever a little young girl might sit with their parents like I did when I was little.

* She moves into other sections as camera follows. She sits at the top right corner. *

I am devoted enough into wrestling to show all the little fans from around the world who look up to me that they can maybe be like me. Girls lining up to give me their biggest hug they could possibly imagine. Giving me a nice warn smile. Saying "can we get an autograph". Me, of course, in a goofy little girl attitude replies to them with a "Yes".Then having them look up to me and say "I hope I grow up to be just like you and still not lose been me". That's the attitude that makes me wanna give it my all.

* Bayley then stands up and goes to the front row and jumps the rail to the outside ring. *

Unlike you two, you are the definition of disappointment. Like....let's put the scenario where you win by sheer luck my Women's Title. I am going to act as both Billie and Peyton right where they "hypothetically won the belt".

* She starts mocking how they laugh and how they always point finger as she talks. *

You win and you start gloating. Whoppy do. Doing nothing but laugh and laugh. Playing kid games like mommy and daddy or teacher. And then what? Nothing for this division other than gloat and say you're all better than us. Then every single title match you get yourself on before a match... you'll come in and lay a stupid excuse into why you don't want to defend that title. And afterwards having yourself to laugh at those people's misfortunes.

* She stands up disgusted with herself and gets a chair in the middle of the ring and sits there. *

Truthfully, no one wants you as a champion Billie Kay. And neither you Peyton Royce. Cause both of you would make this a complete joke. And I'm glad Nikki Cross came in to attack Peyton senseless, or so she's says...

* She give a big wink *

cuase that she wants that title. For that she got my blessing for another title shot. But at this moment of time and reality, make no mistake that I'm the top women around here.

* She stands up with the title and holds it up. *

What I'm holding in my hand is no laughing joke. It's years of dedication and commitment towards my life. You can joke and make a mockery out of the way I am. But you never doubt my passion for wrestling. NEVER. I am giving this division a new life, and I can't let two idiots run this title as a joke. I'll make it my own to keep this around my waist for as long as my body can hold up. No one will tell me otherwise.

* She looks to the back now. *

As for the other two contestant in Paige and Tenille. Same warning goes to you. Your silence doesn't go unnoticed. No one is taking this away from me. No one I said. And If any of you want this title then it's simple....

* She lays it down in the mat. *

....you have to go through ME!
CAUSE THIS WOMAN IS A HUGGER!!! AND DEFINITELY NOT A QUITTER!!! COME AT ME GIRLS!!!

* She drops the mic and points to the locker room to come out and bring it on as camera fades away. *

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (10/08/2019 10:46 pm)

Board footera