The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/27/2019 3:46 pm  #1

Promos for Overdrive #14 (10/02/19)

- World Heavyweight Championship - CM Punk vs. Triple H

- Women's World Championship - Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss

- Cruiserweight Championship - Austin Aries vs. Teddy Hart

- Sting vs. Elias

- Matt Hardy vs. Christopher Daniels

- Cameron Grimes vs. Enzo Amore vs. Bobby Fish

Have at it

9/27/2019 5:47 pm  #2

Re: Promos for Overdrive #14 (10/02/19)

* Bayley is seen backstage around the equipment room with both her Smackdown Women's Title on her waist and her HWL Women's Title in her shoulder as she's sitting down and rubbing both titles with enthusiasm. When you see Todd Grisham around the area with a microphone ready to conduct an interview as he approaches her. *

Todd: Excuse me Bayley, do you have a minute of your time to conduct a quick interview?

* Bayley looks a Todd very disgusted. *

Bayley: Excuse me? Excuse yourself Todd....don't you see that I'm playing with my toys at the moment?

Todd: ...I'm so sorry...let me come again another....

Bayley: Whatever. You can conduct your stupid interview. What you need from me?

Todd: Well, everyone wanted to know after that shocking victory against Nikki Cross....

Bayley: Hold up....I know you just didn't say that was shocking to you. Everyone in this arena knows that I put up my blood and sweat in that match. We went to every corner that squared circle had to give on us. And People are just "shocked" that the better women won. Which of course, is yours truly. Pleaseeeeee. Next question cause I don't got all day.

Todd: Right....of course. So word around the locker room is you pick one of your challenger from the War Games. Who is it?

Bayley: *ughhh* If you must know.....I picked Alexa Bliss. And the reason I picked that b**ch is because she has run her mouth for the longest, and what better way to shut it up than by been the first person to lose to yours truly. And none other than....but this is a fair warning to the rest of the winners.

Todd: So you have a message to them?

* Bayley looks at him like WTF. *

Bayley: Just don't talk Todd. Better yet....

* Bayley takes his mic. *

Bayley: Now run off and I'll finish this interview for you.....So back off Todd.

* Todd starts to leave, while the camera guy keeps on rolling. *

Bayley: As for the winners of the War Games. I congratulate each one of you. But just like next week at Overdrive. You'll see Alexa Bliss get her booty kicked by me. A reminder to the rest of the winners, that nobody....and I mean NOBODY....is taking this HWL Womens title from me. Not Shayna Bazler, not Becky Lynch and certainly....not Toni Storm. Watch and learn. Cause what I'm going to do to Alexa Bliss is going to be the same fate you ladies are going to take.

* Bayley drops the mic and leaves with her two titles as camera fades away. *

9/27/2019 7:27 pm  #3

CM Punk is seen in the middle of a UFC ring when Corey Graves approaches him

Graves- Excuse me, Champ?  Have a moment?

Punk- Well if it isn’t Corey Graves, we'll because you properly addressed me as your Champ, yes I have a moment for you.

Graves- Thank you, first off congratulations on winning the HWL World Heavyweight Championship, now as Champion you had the ability to choose your opponent for Overdrive between the War Games winners, why did you start with HHH?

Punk- Oh Corey, you should know the answer to this.  You know when Big Sugar came to me with what options I had I was actually surprised.  Maybe he knows the best thing for HWL is to make sure CM Punk fixes this industry the way he sees fit.  So I went down the list, Roman Reigns, THE BIG DOG man have I wanted to get after that guy for years for ruining The Shield, which was MY CREATION.  Then you had Dolph Ziggler, a man whose talents are almost unmatched in the ring, but always seems to fail in the big moment.  You also had Sami Zayn, who like Ziggler is one of the most talented wrestlers in the business, but has never had that shot and quite honestly, I almost chose him.  But that last name…Triple H.  Oh Corey, I couldn’t resist.  You can’t just go back to Connecticut, spend time with your family and stop destroying the business huh?  You just couldn’t say enough was enough and now you’re here in HWL.  It wasn’t even a debate, I have to make sure to start my reign off as HWL World Heavyweight Champion, that I must once and for all extinguish my past.  Hunter, Paul whatever you want me to call you, you never thought you’d see this again didn’t you?  The Best In The World holding a World Heavyweight Championship high over my shoulder, how does that make you feel?  The only man who ever had the balls to tell you who you really were to your face, the only man who had the balls to pursue his own happiness rather than accept your money and fake promises.  How do you feel Hunter?  I bet it burns your soul to know no matter where I go in this business…I end up becoming the Champ, it’s like you were always wrong about me.  You know what the amazing part is Hunter?  You’ll never admit it, but out of everyone in this business you owe me the most.  Think about it Hunter, it was my words I said to you on that fateful day that you took to heart, which led to the evolution of NXT.  So Hunter, without me your “greatest creation” doesn’t exist.  I’m the godfather of NXT.  You tried to take everything away from me, cast me aside and use everything that I stood for to benefit yourself in your own selfish ego.  At Overdrive, in my first of many Title defenses, I’ll start by burying the past once and for all in a symbolic gesture that the old days are gone, the Era of Punk is here.  Wrestlers who you never would’ve given a chance will get their shot against the best, but more importantly those you stood by who have no business sharing this ring with the best, will be cast aside after I beat them.

Graves- Punk…one last thing, why are we in a UFC Octagon?

Punk- Because Corey, in life you learn from your failures, but you find success in those failures and chase the future head on.  This Octagon symbolizes a dream I pursued and made the big fight, while people will continue to see I failed, I saw it as an evolution.  This Octagon reminded me of my roots, it reminded me where I wanted to be, but more importantly it reminded me that the only way things change from hacks like Hunter running the show, is to take it back myself.  Don’t worry HWL, YOUR SAVIOR HAS RISEN.  And I’m not going anywhere.

Punk walks out of the Octagon leaving Graves in the ring as the camera fades

9/29/2019 10:11 pm  #4

* Austin Aries is seen getting out of his Corvette with TJ Perkins as the walk around with cameras in pursuit. *

AA: Feel so good to have back MY Cruiserweight Title Belt.

TJ: After weeks of shenanigans and topsy turvy scenarios. I can finally say....Your champ is indeed here. Not to take John Cena's moniker.

AA: But all in all, this has been an excellent weekend for us. I got to spent time with you TJ. Going to Miami like the king we are and deciding to splurge a little and go to all the venues and parties for literally a week.

TJ: Yeah....Until you got a call from HWL Management, telling us that you're obliged to defend yet again the Cruiserweight title.

AA: Frankly I agreed and they sent me their challengers. Hmm...my mouth is a little dry. Could you get me a bottle of Perrier.

TJ: Right away Boss.

* TJ leaves the scene for a brief moment to go to the cafeteria area.

AA: and the challengers were....pfff. I shit you not, I bursted out laughing. Just looking at my possible challengers. We start off we the biggest joke of all, Enzo Amore. Where do I even begin? This guy think he's a tough guy, when in reality....you have a 7 foot bodyguard that listens to your every cater and complain wherever you go. So Enzo, whenever you decide to dump that 7 foot ape and  come face to face in the ring with me....I'll give your balls back that you never had.

* Austin Aries sits down on a crate. *

AA: Then we got one of the members of the Undisputed Era, Bobby Fish. Now....I could give him the opportunity of a lifetime after he lost the tag titles to The double tandem duos of Suicide....but....I won't. Cause I ain't stupid. I'm God's Greatest gift for Christ Sake. Not a Death dealer. If I give Bobby a title shot, then the rest of those piranhas will do everything in their power to dethrone your champion. And that....doesn't sit well with me.

* Austin then stands up to head to his locker room. *

AA: Finally we got Teddy Hart. Out of all the 3 challengers I picked him, cause he flies solo. Doesn't need an entourage or a bodyguard to take care of his back. So Teddy Hart....bravo. You are the lucky winner, and your prize is none other than to face the Greatest person that has ever lived live on Overdrive.

* TJ Appears in his locker room as Aries enters as he hand him the Perrier Water. *

AA: Thank you TJ, but I would like to have a glass with ice so i can pour this in. Could you be kind enough to fetch me some?

TJ: Sure, why not? I'll be back before you end this segment.

AA: Thanks Perkins. Now....where was I? Ah yes... make no mistake Hart, I didn't give you a title shot for pity or because you're better than those other 2. I gave you this title shot, to show yet again why I'm the most dominant Cruiserweight this God forsaking Green Earth has ever seen. And on Wednesday, I'm putting the lights out on who is....Teddy Hart.

* TJ Slides in and hand the glass with ice then says. *

TJ: GAME OVER!!!

* Both laugh and smirk as camera fades away. *

9/29/2019 11:40 pm  #5

CM Punk is seen watching clips of NXT in his trailer with the HWL World Heavyweight Championship sitting next to him.

Punk- It’s really amazing how simple a great match can be isn’t it Hunter?  Just two guys who give a crap about their craft showing it off for the world to see.  Isn’t that what I told you the matches were about?  But no Hunter, you had to listen to Daddy Warbucks who gave you your success cause you banged his daughter, all you gave a damn was about that big muscle guy fetish you both had.  Then I spoke up and you thought, heck with it why not try it and make it your own?  Hunter your entire career has been leaching off of others success and power and then taking it for yourself.  You barely latched onto The Kliq and were lucky to ride their coattails when everyone and their mother never gave a damn who Terra Rising or Hunter Hurst Helmsley was.  You waited patiently and when those people stepped aside you just took credit for everything.  You took credit for DX, casting Shawn aside like it was nothing.  You took credit for Evolution, holding back others for years when they should’ve overthrown you because they were the heart and soul of the group.  You took credit for the success of WWE in the 2000s when the truth is Vinny Mac just treated you well.  But what bugs me is you took MY IDEA and turned it into NXT.  A place where any wrestler can truly find themselves and get their shot, hell Hunter you’re even protecting guys from Vince screwed them on the Main Roster.  Gee…I wonder who gave you all these ideas?  Could it be the guy you hated so much that when he said Daniel Bryan should’ve won the World Title at Wrestlemania 30 you did it just to prove a point to him?  I mean…we all know you’re a vindictive SOB.  You see for 5 years I walked away and did my thing.  You have used that time to build what was my creation.  I’ve never forgotten that.  Not only was I the best in the ring, the best on commentary, the best at managing, well outside of Paul Heyman, but I was the best in creative.  It irked you that some nobody in your eyes, who busted his ass for years, getting almost no favors other than a few bones thrown my way, overcome the odds and be the biggest thing in Wrestling, but more importantly transcend the industry to not just the mainstream media, but into the backstage area, where you desperately want control.  It bothers you that good ole CM Punk is the one guy in this business you know deep down in your cold heart is better than you in everything.  And at Overdrive, I’m going to prove it once and for all.

You see Hunter, as a Champ I shouldn’t make my decisions based on personal grudges or feelings, but in the circumstance of fighting you, this grudge drives me to where it’s my personal mission to finish you off.  To be the one who puts to sleep the career of the cerebral assassin, to show that there is somebody who wants to play the game, but knows how to beat it.  The truth is Hunter, your worst nightmare occurred when I won this Title and you won War Games…it sealed the death certificate of your career.  Because at Overdrive, I will put you to sleep and after I do Hunter, there will be one thing left for you to do…bow down to THE BEST IN THE WORLD.

9/29/2019 11:53 pm  #6

We come to the House of Hardy where we see Willow and Matt Hardy train as Senior Benjamin approaches

SB- Mr. Hardy, a telegram for you…

Hardy- Why thank you Senior Benjamin, I see it’s from the Wrestling League of Hustead…WILLOW, I have been summoned to the show of Wednesday that goes into Overdrive to face a man I’m familiar with…Christopher Daniels, I knew I’d see your face again.  It’s time that my singles arrival in the Wrestling League of Hustead has to go through a man such as yourself, but no bother for you and I have been through our share of wars.  In fact, Willow has told me much about your wars of the past, but not just in this lifetime but others, especially your great battle in the land of Alexandria in front of Alexander The Great.  But on Overdrive, a different battle approaches for you, for my brother Willow and I are on a mission to claim the great belts of gold to bring home here to the House of Hardy.  For you don’t see what we see Christopher, YAAASS a GREAT WAR IS COMING.  Many have tried and many have fallen so far in the Wrestling League of Hustead to prove themselves worthy of being a legendary Tag Team.  But yet here my brother Willow and I stand ready to prove that not just in past lifetimes, but this lifetime as well there has been no greater Tag Team than us.  After our great battle and my IMMINENT VICTORY…we will be coming for the Tag Team titles.  The Great War is coming…for the Tag Teams that stand in our way I recommend your houses for PREPARATION.  Because when Willow and I declare war we make sure whoever stands in our path is DELETED.

Willow- (laughs maniacally) WE LOVE…WE HATE…WE DIE FOREVER LATE, IN WILLOW’S WAY

Hardy- YOU SHALL BE DELETED!!!

10/01/2019 5:56 pm  #7

* Elias *

Hello....my name is Elias. I'm the greatest acquisition this company has ever made. And tomorrow night, you'll have a special treat in store for you all. Not only is my presence going to be shown to you all....but all of you get to witness the end of an old by gone era in Sting. Sting, I know you watching from your little monitor back at home and let me say, your career was a rollercoaster with lots of ups and down....but all good rides have to come to a definite stop.

And you might ask when this ride ends? Well it ends with me. And once I finish your little ride, you'll be a forgotten thought just like the rest of the old farts. So HWL Universe....I only have one question for all of you....

WHO'S GOING TO...
WALK....
WITH....
ELIAS!!!!!

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (10/01/2019 5:57 pm)

Board footera