The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/14/2020 7:36 pm  #11

Re: Promos for Overdrive #55 (09/16/20)

~Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish are backstage at an HWL show. Fish paces back and forth as Kyle is sitting on some equipment "smoking" his bubble pipe~

Fish: This is it Kyle, this is our chance to prove to the HWL that The Undsiputed Era is still a big deal! Our chance Kyle to become two time HWL World Tag Team Champions! We need to show Don Cole that we still have what its takes to be the best tag team in all of the HWL! All these so called "great" tag teams in the HWL don't match up to the tag team resume that you and I have. We have been champions everywhere we went and we never needed a stupid catch phrase to back us up!

~Kyle jumps up~ 

O'Reilly: "Apologies about your unfortunate chance!"

~Bobby Fish looks at Kyle~

Fish: Seriously man, are you alright?

~Kyle sits back down nodding his head and puffing on his bubble pipe~

Fish: We need to be focused, we need to be at our most top and Elite level to deal with such threats as Eli Drake and Jame Storm. However I'm sure that even if those two clowns even manage to show up to OverDrive then they will surely be too intoxicated to wrestle. What do you call it when you see six of something?

O'Reilly: Sextuples!

~Fish looks back at Kyle again~

Fish: How do you even..... never mind.. Yes Kyle, because the Dummies that Eli Drake is referring to is the the two dummies hes drunkenly staring at in the mirror. What a shame, such a pure talent reduced to a blubbering alcoholic. Then theirs....

~Kyle shoots up again~

O'Reilly: "​THIS AIN'T NO MAKE BELIEVE!"  

~And he sits back down as Bobby shakes his head~

Fish: Yeah that's right John Morrison and the Miz..... Jo-Miz? Miz-on? Whatever the hell you want to call them. "Believing" they should just be handed the number one contendership to the HWL World Tag Team Championship. Well boys that's not just make believe no no no. It's a fallacy. You two really just don't mesh like Kyle and I do. One man an absolute legend in the ring. A man who can achieve incredible feats. The other.... just an MTV star playing wrestler. Boys we don't play..... 

~He looks at Kyle who is still puffing away on his bubble pipe~

Fish: Well.... we don't play wrestler anyways..... and we don't PLAY TAG TEAM WRESTLING! We my friends are the real deal, even when Kyle is going through some midlife crisis he is still one of the few men in this world I truly trust and he and I are going to win those Tag Team Championships once again!

~Adam Cole and Roderick Strong walk into the picture~

Cole: Don't forget Bobby, after that we prove that the Undisputed Era is the strongest force in the HWL. 

~Kyle shoots up again~

O'Reilly: "IN WAR GAMES!"

~He sits back down as Adam doesn't take his eyes off the camera~

Cole: Yes Kyle, in War Games. And this week it's a team captains match for the right for the advantage inside the solid double steel cage. Well JBL, John Cena, and Finn Balor. Get ready for a little taste of whats to come at Fall Brawl. When I hit you in the back of the head with the last shot..... BOOM!

~He claps his hands as the camera cuts~

9/14/2020 8:38 pm  #12

Johnny Gargano is seen with John Cena discussing Drew Gulak’s comments

Gargano- Eden’s Gate, it’s all we hear about here in HWL next to the corporate corruption of Big Sugar.  I’m sick and tired of hearing about them John.

Cena- Gulak’s daddy Marty Scurll is lucky that in the heat of the moment and trying to finish off Cody Rhodes once and for all that I’m not the one challenging for the HWL World Heavyweight Championship.  No worries…once Cody proves he’s nothing more than a fluke and fails to beat Scurll, either Randy or myself will face Scurll and destroy Eden’s Gate.  For now though, I need to make sure Evolution has the advantage for War Games.  We know the Undisputed Era, the NWO and the MAGA Powers will do anything to stop Evolution.  You see Johnny, they fear us.  These groups thought that they had it easy all this time and finally Evolution showed up and NOW they take things seriously.  It’s what Evolution was supposed to do…shake up HWL and bring everyone to our level, we just gotta kick the crap outta them first and show one group can take all the gold.

Gargano- Exactly John, I will add it’s very admirable that Gulak has given up his Powerpoint ways…he was such a tech nerd, those guys are losers anyways.  Maybe Scurll has some value in this business after all saving his career from the abyss of purgatory.

Cena- Don’t underestimate Drew now or Marty Scurll.  Let alone any member of Eden’s Gate.  They aren’t where they are right now for nothing.  They just haven’t had a worthy group to challenge them yet.  But Ric, Randy and myself agree, there isn’t a better choice to lead our Cruiserweight Crusade than you Johnny.  You’ll make us proud on Wednesday when you climb to the top of the ladder and grab that contract, becoming the #1 Contender.

Gargano- Oh I know it will happen John.  Nobody will stop me John.  I mean even Drew himself acknowledges the talent that I possess that whether he’ll admit it or not, far surpasses his own.  But one thing he misses is…I would never be a follower to anyone.  You see nobody is Johnny Freakin’ Wrestling…there is only one and you’re looking at him.  You see Drew says I could’ve made a great follower and maybe if I was a gullible man whose career has gone nowhere that he succumbs to the pressure of being a follower…maybe I would’ve, but that’s just Drew.  You see Drew, I’ve been a Champion, I’ve lead companies on my back.  But nobody properly acknowledges my greatness in the ring.  Evolution allows me to earn that respect finally to be a part of something greater.  You see I don’t follow John, Randy or Ric…they follow me.  We believe we can only go as far as the group as a whole takes us.  Sure we have our roles, but it brings up a greater mission.  To save HWL.  If you understood what we were actually doing maybe just maybe you would stop yourself from being brainwashed and accept Evolution for what it is…the change that is needed to bring everyone up.  It sadly looks like I’m going to have to show you that on Overdrive…no hard feelings though Drew.  As for Jonathan Gresham…doesn’t even acknowledge his opponents, just says he’s gonna win.  Boy what a cocky SOB, maybe he knows something we don’t already…who knows.  Funny how your partner Jay Lethal is jealous of you…I’d be looking over my shoulder all night Jonathan because I’ve heard that kind of talk before, it doesn’t end well where you’re at.  Jonathan, what bugs me is Drew at the very least respects his opponents and while I think he and I have vast differences in what we’re doing here, it’s weird…do I sense a common respect between Eden’s Gate and Evolution.

Cena- Keep your friends close and your enemies closer…you’re damn right Johnny.  Why do you think even the MAGA Powers have tried to find common ground with Cody?  The enemy of my enemy is my friend.  Remember…don’t lose sight of that.

Gargano- Agreed.  Bottom line is I can tell when an opponent doesn’t respect you.  It’s all fine and dandy Jonathan.  Keep thinking it’s all a wrap and you’re challenging Darby Allin for the Cruiserweight Championship, it’ll be much more satisfying when I’m standing above you with MY CONTRACT IN HAND.  Gentlemen, fellow Crusierweights, accept your fate for the time has arrived come Wednesday.

ADAPT IF YOU CAN…OR BE LEFT IN THE DUST…THIS IS EVOLUTION.

9/14/2020 9:51 pm  #13

Miz and Morrison and seen back on their Twitch stream with John Cena

Miz- Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome back to what is now the most MUST SEE TWITCH CHANNEL, welcome to…MIZ TV!  That’s right we’re back, me and my best friend John Morrison, say hi to everyone John.

Morrison- You all wish you looked as good as me.

Miz- Couldn’t have said it better myself…tonight we got a very special guest with us this week, he is one of the founders of Evolution here in HWL and he’ll be joining us shortly, but our guest tonight is none other than JOHN CENA!

Morrison- Miz…just to make sure, we’re positive when he shows up, the people can actually SEE John right?

Miz- I…didn’t think of that John.  I guess we’ll have to find out when he arrives shortly, but once again you guys can ask us questions as we wait for our guest to arrive.

Chat pops up the question “Did you see how the Undisputed Era mocked you?”

Morrison- Yes…yes we have and first and foremost guys, we defended you when Eli Drake and James Storm called you guys, “dummies” and that’s how you repay us?  By basically questioning our talents?  Saying we’re not “real” wrestlers?  I mean I should’ve expected the Undisputed Era to go low, but THAT LOW?  Okay…well it seems the Undisputed Era has no respect for the Tag Teams who made it possible for their success today so you’re welcome…assholes.

Miz- What John is trying to say is that it’s funny how they believe that we have magically said we should be handed the Tag Team title shot.  While, I’m flattered that they would suggest the idea that we should be handed it, we never said anything of that in the slightest.  We said we were better than any Tag Team out there.  Morrison here is my best friend in the entire world, we understand this is TAG TEAM WRESTLING.  You can act all high and mighty, but we know the truth about you two…you just haven’t faced the level of competition yet that will make you see the truth.  Well as Evolution has clearly put HWL on notice…the bar has been raised.  I suggest you two wake up and realize what’s happening before you fall out of the Tag Team title picture FOREVER.  Oh…what do you know, our guest is joining us at the perfect time, Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the ONLY 5 time Triple Crown Winner in HWL history, he is the one and only JOHN CENA!

Miz and Morrison sing “You Can’t See Me” as John Cena pops up on the screen.

Cena- Okay guys, enough of the antics, I appreciate the intro, but I’m not that guy anymore.  Remember guys, Evolution is all business.

Miz- No fun?

Cena- Well some fun…but let’s win first.

Miz- Excellent point John, well then I must ask you first and foremost, what happened at Hard Labor?  You had Cody beat and you made an lapse in judgement costing Evolution the match.

Cena- That’s honestly my bad guys…Cody in a rare moment got under my skin.  I wanted him out of the picture to send a message to Big Sugar that he cannot just have his own guys running the show for him holding us back that I lost sight of the greater mission.  When I tossed him, I was looking to end his career first, then win the match.  If I could do it over again I would.  I just hope I’ll get another shot to prove to Evolution that it was a fluke.

Morrison- I’m sure it was John, rarely do we see you make any mistakes like that.  But you get a chance on Wednesday to redeem yourself in a Fatal-4-Way match to determine who gets the War Games advantage.  So…what is your strategy for that match?

Cena- Simple…win.  Look the plan for War Games isn’t set in stone with Evolution.  Randy, Ric and myself have at least 4-5 different ideas of how we want the team to look.  But everything depends on Wednesday night.  If Evolution sweeps, we have agreed, anyone in a title match at Fall Brawl won’t compete in War Games.  So if you guys win your #1 Contender’s Match, I won’t pick you guys out of respect to your title match.  But if you guys are to lose, there’s a chance I’ll pick you both.  We’ve gone through every scenario and we’re not sure which is the best plan because the picture for that night isn’t set in stone.  Which is why Wednesday night is important for us to come out on top.  If we win, we get that advantage, we can do anything we want.  Who knows, maybe War Games is when we announce this mysterious member that MJF has been holding out on us.  All MJF says is it’s a bombshell and he can’t believe he pulled it off.  Look guys, I ain’t going to lie here, this match will be one from hell.  You have Finn Balor and the NWO, you can bet they might get involved because…Kevin Nash that’s all you need to know.  Then you got Adam Cole and the Undisputed Era, young, talented, hot shots who don’t get what it takes to be the guy in this business, Cole can say all he wants, he’s overrated and if he were on his own, he’d sink in WWE.  Then we got the MAGA Powers and my old pal JBL.

Miz- Now John, you and Bradshaw have a long, storied history.  Arguably the most storied rivalry in HWL History.  What do you make of this recent run of his.

Cena- It’s the old JBL.  The one who dominated HWL, the man who almost held the HWL World Heavyweight Title hostage and ended this company until I saved it.  Now he has a team around him…or a cabinet, or whatever he wants to call it.  He’s dangerous and motivated.  If we don’t stop him now, he could eventually finish what he started.  He and I have been to war so many times we know each other’s moves when they’re coming.  Even from time to time, and you may see it in a Fatal-4-Way where JBL and I team up for our benefit.  I wouldn’t call it respect…but two men who’ve been to war so much we know we’ll always put up a real fight.  But at the end of the day, only one man can claim the advantage and you’re looking at him.  Evolution is going to claim a clean sweep on Wednesday night, Johnny Gargano will be the #1 Contender for the Cruiserweight Championship, Miz and Morrison you’ll be the #1 Contenders for the Tag Team Championships, MJF will be your NEW HWL Television Champion and I will be standing tall as Evolution will gain the advantage in War Games.  Gentlemen, we are doing what we came here to do.  Raise the standards in HWL, bring up the roster and end the corruption.  We are the saviors of HWL…we are Evolution…the future is so clear, you can’t help but see it.

Miz- Well I’d like to thank John Cena for joining us today and tune in Wednesday night as Evolution begins the resurrection of HWL on Overdrive.  For now, I’m THE MIZ

Morrison- And I’m John Morrison

Miz- And we are…AWESOME!

9/15/2020 5:54 pm  #14

~Drew Gulak is preaching in front of the statue of "The Father" Marty Scurll~

Gulak: Johnny my boy..... you have it all wrong. You seem to be blinded by your sinner ways. Johnny I had a good career just as you yourself have. But Johnny, I didn't have a great career, you don't have a great career, John Cena< Randy Orton and Ric Flair haven't had great careers. You can not find enteral greatness until you come to the realization that this world is much bigger then yourself. This world is truly about one man and one man only and Johnny you cannot reach that greatness until you get a chance to meet the Father. He is the light in the darkness, he is the great arc of Noah. The Father will shepherd all of those willing onto the gates of Eden. You unfortunately Johnny have been enlisted by a man who has been out of touch with reality for many decades who likes to top his team with two more men who have been out of touch for decades. Johnny I have told you why I choose to devote my life to The Father. But Johnny why have you chosen to devote yours to a stable that doesn't want to let you break through that glass ceiling? What is so appealing about running with three superstars who couldn't lace your boots? Why do you limit yourself to such a low existence of being in the shadows of two of the top superstars from the past twenty years? You hve fire in your eyes Johnny, but the heart that you once had has disappeared giving your words no meaning. You may be the true star of Evolution, but Johnny, we know that you are lying. We know that John, Randy, and Ric don't see you as a leader. Because Johnny, your not! You are a follower and you should be here with the rest of us at Eden's Gate. I have asked the Fathers permission and he has gladly excepted. Johnny, you shall be the last man who enters the gates of Eden before we close them tight and get prepared for war.

~A quick scan of the crowd has them looking a little more organized more like a camp then a garden~

Gulak: I realize though Johnny, that if you don't join and I must fight you tomorrow night on OverDrive that I may be a little unmatched in a ladder match. However Johnny I promise you that if you decide to defy The Father, then every ounce of my body will go into beating you within an inch of your life. Johnny I will see it as my personal mission to incapacitate you and leave you in a heap next to the ring. Those who are given the chance to follow and choose not to shall pay the sinners price. Also.... Johnny, I have something to show you......

~The Camera follows Drew as he walks into the church, he then goes to a trap door in the floor opens it up and grabs a torch off the wall. He continues his way down a narrow path to and open area with a bunch of prison type cells as the Briscoes are standing and smoking, the purple mist fills the room~

Gulak: Is she done?

~Jay nods as he hands a set of keys to Drew who walks over to one of the cells and unlocks the door~

Gulak: Johnny, I want you to think of the offer I have given you, and I want you to know that we didn't want to do this, but it seems that we are not being taken seriously and that is something that we cannot afford. Johnny, help me win the ladder match tomorrow night on OverDrive and the Father will grant you eternal happiness. Johnny assist me in beating Darby Allin for the Crusierweight title at Fall Brawl and The Father will reunite you with........

~The camera pans to the feet of a young woman, the camera slowly pans up this woman is wearing a white dress, it then pans all the way up and out to show Candice LeRae whose smiling.~

Gulak: Your wife........

LeRae: Please Johnny, let Daddy love you........

~The camera cuts~

9/15/2020 6:37 pm  #15

~Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish are sitting on a talk show type set, which is clearly just a couple of chairs they have set up in the backstage area with a Undisputed Era sign in the background Kyle still puffing on the bubble pipe~

Fish: It's Undisputed hour in the HWL right now, the show about the greatest wrestling tag team in the history of wrestling! You see today ladies and gentlemen......

~A stage hand walks past the screen~

Fish: HEY GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE! Today ladies and gentlemen we have a couple of special guests ourselves. But first lets talk about the lamest tag team in HWL history.

O'Reilly: "THIS AIN'T NO MAKE BELIEVE!"

Fish: Stop man... seriously I am beginning to think you have a problem. He is right though Miz and Morrison seem to think that they pioneered tag team wrestling with their flips, and their kicks, and Miz's reality tv history. You guys we're wrestling tag team when tag team wrestling didn't have any competition. But now that the Undisputed Era has come and shown the world what true tag team wrestling there is, there is now no room for your mediocre skill level. Not with guy's like us here. Speaking of guys like us..... ermm you.... here he comes our first guest!

~Roderick Strong walks into frame as Randy Orton's theme music plays, he wears a "RSO OUTTA NOWHERE" shirt as he slowly walks to his chair staring at it very intensely~

Fish: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome our first guest! The Legend Killer Randal Strong Orton!

Strong: Hey.............................guys..............

~Kyle and Bobby look at each other puzzled~

Fish: Randal what do you think of your stable mates in evolution?

~Roderick slowly turns his head and stares off into the camera pausing for several seconds~

Fish: Uh.... Randal... earth to Randal.....

~Roderick slowly turns to Bobby and pauses again~

Strong:................................................R.............................................

~The camera zooms in on Bobby Fish who looks very intently on~

Strong:...........................S..............................................................

~The camera zooms in on Kyle who is reading a newspaper~

Strong:....................................O.....................................

Fish: WOW deep thoughts randy! Guess that's why they call you the viper!

~Roderick then gets up and tries to RKO one of the stage hands who just keeps walking as Roderick misses and hits a crash mat below him. He very slowly stalks off~

Fish: WOW, alright Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time for our next guest.. He is a multi time champion! Many consider him the greatest of all time. The one the ONLY JOHN CENA.......strong.....

~Roderick Strong runs back in wearing a baseball cap that reads "Hustle, loyalty, and respect YABBA DABBA DOO" and a dark green shirt reading "Fruity Pebbles" he tosses his hat off camera as a glass shattering is heard he then shakes Bobby's hand very violently, then he picks Kyle off the couch and tries to shake him Kyle still puffing away on the bubble pipe and reading the newspaper seemingly un-phased from the events currently happening. Roderick sits down~

Fish: John, can I call you Fred Flintstone?

Strong: YEAH OF COURSE BOBBY! WHY NOT? YOU KNOW FRED FLINTSTONE WAS THE GREATEST CAVEMAN OF ALL TIME AND JOHN CENA IS THE SIXTEEN TIME WORLD CHAMPION!

~Bobby and Kyle are both holding their ears~

Fish: Ow..... Fred Flintstone.... do you have to yell?

Strong: I'M NOT YELLING!

Fish: Okay.... look Mr Flintstone Your parnets Miz and Morrison, are going to be in a battle royal that the Undisputed Era are in tomorrow night. Mr. Flintstone what do you think there chances are?

~Adam Cole walks into frame as All three members stand up at attention~

Fish: Don Cole.....

Cole: Boys boys.... this is clever. You want to know what I think though? I think it's time to make our way to OverDrive where we prove just how dominant of a team we are. With you guys winning the number one contenders match and me getting us the advantage we need in.....

O'Reilly: "WARGAMES!"

Cole: There will be no stopping us! It's time to start taking back what's rightfully ours boys, it's time to shock the system again. Oh and John..... one more thing.....

~Adam Cole super kicks Roderick Strong~

Cole: Look out for that.....

~The camera cuts~

9/15/2020 6:44 pm  #16

Johnny Gargano is seen at his dinner table sipping on wine as he chuckles and smirks.

Gargano- Oh Drew…you really thought that would get under my skin.  My wife Candice would actually get under my skin?  You really didn’t think that Randy, Ric and John wouldn’t have thought of that to protect me?  You see we made offers to Candice to join Evolution.  I made personal appeals to my own wife to join me and I knew something was off.  So Ric decided to spy on Eden’s Gate…we sent one of our own to follow Candice and sadly, they informed me that my wife was lost to Eden’s Gate.  It broke my heart and quite honestly I thought that I wouldn’t be able to continue with Evolution.  But someone came forward in my life, someone I had long known who like me has had her heart broken and we bonded immediately, in fact…she’s joining me for dinner tonight.  Oh darling, come here and say hello to Drew and my now lost wife Candice LeRae.

Suddenly Alexa Bliss appears and sits at the table.

Bliss- Surprised?  You shouldn’t.  You see there’s something about that Ohio connection that brings people together.  You see I knew the heartache Johnny was going through, I’ve experienced it and at greater heights in my career no less.  It was I who spied on Eden’s Gate.  You see thanks to my times with The Fiend…I know the darkness, I can blend right in and none of you sensed my presence.  I saw Candice with Eden’s Gate and knew I had to tell Johnny.  He was beyond devastated, I was sure he wouldn’t continue with Evolution so I stayed to console him and believe it or not…a bond was formed.  I wouldn’t say we’re together…but we’re extremely close friends.  I mean neither of us will ever deny our connection, but we know better than to mix pleasure with business.  Evolution is business.  Our relationship is strictly professional, you all can say whatever you want…we know what the truth is.  But Johnny has traded up in the world when it comes to having a female by his side.  Candice was nothing more than a footnote in the NXT Women’s Division with nowhere to go and now she’s using Eden’s Gate to make herself relevant in HWL.  She went as far as to reject Evolution AND HER HUSBAND.  Disgraceful.

Gargano- Beyond disgraceful, the way I see it, the woman who told me to let, “Daddy” love me, that isn’t my wife.  My wife is dead and Drew Gulak that pain I felt knowing I lost her and Eden’s Gate took her from me…I won’t rest until I take down every last one of you.  Fortunately, Evolution agrees with this sentiment.  You see it’s groups like Eden’s Gate who brainwash their followers like yourself to serve under one man that make this company corrupt.  You serve at the please of a man who isn’t even beating the best competitors HWL has to offer, but hey that’s not the way things work around here.  Gotta suck up to the boss to get a fair shot.  It’s fine though, Evolution doesn’t need the easy route to saving this company, we knew this would be a struggle, but we’re here to fight for what we believe in.  That’s why on Overdrive, for brainwashing and corrupting my wife you’ll pay the price for that Drew and you want to know how?  I’ll tell you…WITH A POWERPOINT PRESENTATION!

Alexa leans over and whispers something to Johnny.

Gargano- That’s right…POWERPOINT IS FOR LOSERS.  Besides I don’t need it, Drew Gulak you say I’m not a leader here in Evolution, you’re right.  There are no leaders of Evolution.  That’s what you fail to understand.  Everyone in Evolution has a role, left for us to independently chase it in whatever way we choose to with the veteran wisdom on John Cena, Randy Orton and Ric Flair.  I think if I was a follower…Alexa wouldn’t be here because of the conflicts of interest or at the least as a distraction.

Bliss- Exactly Johnny.  It’s all part of Marty Scurll’s brainwashing….hell they worshipping a statue of the man.  Like WTF?

Gargano- Look Lexi, these guys could never get it done on their own, hell Candice rode my coat tails to make herself relevant.  If she was never my wife, nobody would ever look at her.  In AIW, I WAS THE STAR.  Candice was just known as the woman I was dating and there was no other real womens stars there so she was pushed because I vouched for her.  After all of that she just dumps me for a cult.  Fine, whatever.  I promise you Drew, you’ll learn damn well tomorrow night why they call me JOHNNY FREAKIN WRESTLING.  You’ll see why Evolution trusts me to do the job on my own and lead my own career towards our greater goal of saving this company from the likes of you.  And after you fail…you must explain to your “Daddy” that why like every single time in his career, Drew Gulak can’t get the job done.  But I’ll help you answer that…because you aren’t me.  That is the way it is.

ADAPT IF YOU CAN…OR BE LEFT IN THE DUST…THIS IS EVOLUTION.

9/15/2020 7:50 pm  #17

"The Preacher" Drew Gulak

~Candice LeRae and Drew Gulak are standing outside of a confession booth. Jake Hager stands on the other side guarding the booth~

Gulak: You must do it, you must confess his sins....

~They both walk into the confession booth as Drew grabs Candice's hand for comfort on the other side is show "The Father" Marty Scurll~

LeRae: Forgive me father for my husband has sinned. 

Scurll: Yes, my child, what sins has he committed? It is a he correct?

LeRae: Yes Father..... infidelity, ignorance, and blasphemy.

Scurll: My poor poor innocent child. How could you except such a wicked mans hand in marriage?

LeRae: I, father was once a sinner too. My husband refuses to except your love Father. He takes your name in vain and refers to all those who follow as brainwashed.

Scurll: What does brother Drew think?

Gulak: Father Johnny Gargano has proven that he needs our protection. Johnny Gargano doesn't see that the rest of his teammates in Evolution are tricking him into believing that this poor soul wasn't tortured by the three old men that run Evolution. He doesn't see how they are mistreating him and how they are going to misuse him. Johnny Gargano fails to see what we have here in Eden's Gate and wants to run around with that harlot Alex Bliss! Father I still want to help Johnny Gargano see the truth in your light, I think he is worthy of turning his wife around, he wife wants him to turn his life around. That's why she's here.

Scurll: Continue my child.......

LeRae: I Johnny Gargano's true wife would like to confess his sins. Johnny Gargano has taken my love for granted and has taken eyes for another.

Scurll: Forgiven my child.......

LeRae: The sin of ignorance to the true power of yourself and the other members here at Eden's Gate. 

Scurll: Forgiven my child........

LeRae: The Blasphmis words he has used to attack us about everything you you are and have given us.

Scurll: Forgiven my child......

LeRae: Thank you.....

Scurll: But know this Candice, I have forgiven you for his sins, however I have not yet forgiven Johnny for his sins. Brother Drew, are you ready?

Gulak: Father, tomorrow night on OverDrive if Johnny Gargano refuses to accept you as The Father, then I shall have no choice but to throw him off the highest ladder in the entire arena to show him just how far he has fallen from grace. I am growing sick and tired of people thinking that you have brainwashed us or that you have gained of our careers. Father if not for you I would still just be that "PowerPoint Presentation" dork that Johnny Gargano refers to. Father you are so much more to all of us then they give you credit for. Father you are the HWL World Heavyweight Champion and I am going to bring another title home for us to lead with. I will wash away Johnny's sins and I will wash and wash away till there is nothing left of the old Johnny Gargano. Nothing left but his soul, at which point he will join us as he will finally be pure enough to understand.

Scurll: Good.....

~Drew and Candice exit the confession booth as Allie is standing their she puts a flower in Candices hair and the two run off together laughing and giggling~

Gulak: If only it would have been that easy with those two prehistoric children.

9/15/2020 7:55 pm  #18

John Cena

One more night, one opportunity to make sure that Evolution takes the advantage.  It’s like I once recorded, what would you do if it all ended tomorrow?  Well I know what I’d do, I’ll shut Adam Cole’s mouth and send a message to The Undisputed Era.  What gives you the right to be so disrespectful to people who have paved the way to give you an opportunity in this business.  But fine, mock myself and Randy Orton and the rest of Evolution.  First off…just because I bowl on my tip toes doesn’t mean I’m Fred Flintstone.  Second, you really paint my friend and co-founder of Evolution, Randy Orton as an idiot?  I thought we were paving the way for the future stars of tomorrow, instead we paved the way for the assholes of tomorrow.  Fine then, that’s why we brought Evolution to HWL.  You don’t deserve to be part of the next wave of young talent in this business that has been held back.  You don’t even deserve to be in HWL.  The blatant disrespect just flat out disgusts me.  And quite honestly Adam, I’d be careful how you mock the people who paved the way in this business for you.  We may not get along but I damn well know that JBL won’t like what you’re suggesting.  He’ll appreciate the childish humor at my expense, but he’s smart enough to know he’s next.  You created 2 enemies with what you’re doing.  You’ve been a hot shot star wherever you’ve gone Adam, we all knew you’d be something when you got to NXT and eventually WWE.  But what you’ve done with that while you’ve been successful, you’ve earned nobody’s respect.  It’s antics like that is why you won’t win the HWL World Heavyweight Championship, let alone War Games.  I may despise a man like JBL and everything he stands for…but for the wars we’ve been through, I respect him.  I doubt he feels the same, but on my side he has my respect for his track record.  Even Finn Balor, who put up a valiant effort against our very own Johnny Gargano, while he may have lost to Evolution, his fight in that match was respectable.  You show no respect, no honor.  In this business as I’ve said and like you’ve mocked is about HUSTLE, LOYALTY, and RESPECT.  You lack in all 3 believing that you can control and beat down your puppets, all 3 of which could do far better on their own without you, you’ve earned nothing in this business.  That’s why you will lose tomorrow night and that’s also why at War Games you will lose again.  You see we could have our lineup set but we don’t and quite honestly we don’t need to.  We’ll win anyways because at the end of the day Adam Cole, Evolution preaches the good of wrestling, we may not do things the way everyone would like us to, but we stand for the right principles.  You stand for everything that has made this business suck for the past few years.  I’m back to save it and give it hope once more because for all your success Adam Cole…you will NEVER be half the man that I am.  And if you can’t see that…that’s some tough shit.

BOOM…bitch.

9/15/2020 8:37 pm  #19

Miz and Morrison are seen again on Twitch with Johnny Gargano and Alexa Bliss joining them

Miz- Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to your favorite show in HWL…MIZ TV.  And boy do we got a special stream for you as our fellow Evolution member Johnny Gargano revealed that he’s now got a new what would you call Alexa?

Alexa- Friend…there’s nothing like that here.

Johnny- Friend for sure.  Alexa dare I say is kinda like a sister to me.  Just someone I can talk to through everything I’ve gone through in losing my wife.

Morrison- I know how you feel losing someone that you love and thinking you don’t know them anymore so I’m right there with you brother.  You’re in a safe place here.

Johnny- I know, but I’ve done my crying already.  It’s a shame to see that my wife has sold her soul to a man who will use her as a puppet.  And to add that Drew has been the one who has recruited her and led her to this…is unforgiveable.  I may have lost my wife because you took her soul, but that doesn’t mean I can’t do the same to you Drew.  By the time I’m done with you…Eden’s Gate won’t be able to look at you without thinking of you as a loser and won’t even allow you to “worship the father” anymore.  They will reject you…and that will be me taking your soul and it will be worth everything to me.

Miz- I haven’t seen you this driven since your battles with Tomasso Ciampa.

Gargano- It’s because he took something special from me.  Tomasso once took away my pride which drove me to this place, but Drew took the love of my life.  And while I accept I cannot save her thanks to talking things over with Lexi, I can avenge what Eden’s Gate has done.  That is going to be my purpose here in Evolution to avenge her for myself.

Miz- Powerful stuff Johnny and we stand by you my friend.

Alexa- Do you guys mind one moment if we change this up to a Moment of Bliss?

Morrison- Oh my god YES.  Alexa, the floor is yours.

Alexa- Miz, Morrison what do you guys think of the depths that the Undisputed Era is sinking to just to attack Evolution?

Morrison- I thought Eli Drake and James Storm were jerks and quite honestly I thought we were assholes, but clearly that’s The Undisputed Era?  So Miz what does that make us?

Miz- Um…that’s good, I mean I’d say we’re saints but we definitely know better…dicks?

Morrison- (laughs) Damn right we are cause in the wise words of Team America…DICKS F*** ASSHOLES

Miz- PHRASING JOHN FOR GOD’S SAKE!

Morrison- You’ve seen the movie, it’s better to be a dick than an asshole or pussy.  It’s actually pretty convincing.  It was just a joke from your idea.

Miz- True, well we’ll shelve it for now.  I must ask though when did Fish and O’Reilly turn in Jim Cornette talking about what we do in the ring?  In fact when did anybody care what the old fart Jim Cornette thinks about anything?  He wishes everything was back in the 1950s and kayfabe was real.  Like do I need to say it.

Morrison- IT’S 2020 Y’ALL.  The fact they’d stick with 3rd rate comedy bits that a 5th grader could come up with to attack Evolution shows how scared they are.  They know what Evolution is bringing to the table, they’re trying in their minds to convince themselves they can win.  They know deep down they can’t.  Now that we’ve arrived, all their plans are up in smoke.  The Undisputed Era is going to happen for someone, but it ain’t them, it’s for Evolution when we hold every single belt in HWL making us dare I say…UNDISPUTED.

Miz- BOOM!!!!!  OH NO HE DIDN’T!  BUT HE DID.  SOMEBODY DROP THE MIC CAUSE IT’S OVER!  IT’S OVER LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!  SUPERMAN IS IN THE BUILDING!!!!!

Miz is running around the set reacting to Morrison as Morrison stops him

Morrison- Miz…business first.

Miz- Right, but you gotta admit John, that was outstanding work.

Morrison- I know.

Miz- Anywho, to the Undisputed Era, time is running out because Evolution is taking over HWL.  You try to deny what is undeniable.  Evolution comes for us all…we’re just ahead of the curve.  The question you must ask yourselves is, will you let it pass by?  Because if you do by the time you look up…you will have lost everything and you’ll never be able to recover.

Morison- That’s how we…SHOCK THE SYSTEM

Morrison drops his microphone as Miz goes crazy with Johnny and Alexa as Morrison jumps back into their arms and place Morrison upright.

Morrison- Boom

Board footera