The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/14/2020 10:50 pm  #31

Re: Promos for Four for Gold (08/15/20)

Finn Balor

*Camera shows Balor infront of a TV screen. Balor starts to chuckle as he looks away from it after acouple minites *

FB: You know Marty,  fun fact for you. I didn’t need Anderson or this “Gllows” person you speak of. This mystery French “Gllows” person from parts unknown.

The way I won the World Championship was, I went into a battle royal…. ALONE.

I went into Megaclash and faced the Champion….. ALONE…

And I ended up pinning the Champion… for MY World Title.

Then Marty, you bring up the fact that I got booted from the Bullet Club for Aj Styles. That fact is true, but that did wonders for you Marty. Me leaving made you the star you were down there. Theres no turning your shoulder from it and not accepting it. I was the leader of the Bullet Club. I was the REASON there was a Bullet Club. I left my mark on that legendary group, and that’s why Nash recruited me to lead the nWo.  What did you do for the Club? What did you do for your brothers? Chase Cody around like a lost crow?

Tomorrow night is a big night for everyone. Championships are on the line. New Champions to be crowned while some don’t lose their crown. Tomorrow night, The World Championship stays with me.  Continue talking about Eden Gates, doing your little Sunday kid group at church and talking about sins.  The only wrath that will happen tomorrow is the one.. from the Demon King.

*Balor leaves the scene*

8/14/2020 11:06 pm  #32

Re: Promos for Four for Gold (08/15/20)

Scurll: 

Finn.... a long time ago, I realized that the little boys club was not for me. Emphases on the "boys" part in that sentence. Finn, I am much better then being part of a frat party of disrespectful ingrates. And that fact goes back to when I was still a Villain. Since then time Finn, I have ascended into such a status that you little mind could not even fathom.

The Lord still wants to give you a chance Finn, though I am becoming very stricken by your shear utter lack of respect for your Father. Your sins must be washed. Tomorrow night I will bring the water of the Father's sacred river. Full of all the bliss to fill your little heart content. And Finn, if this does not work, if you do not see the offering I have put in front of you, then so be it.... I will see that you drown in my gift. Finn, I will hold you under till your lose grip of your precious World Heavyweight Championship, and I will ware that title proud..... to remind me of the moment that "The Demon" Finn Balor..... was culled.......

Board footera