The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/30/2020 1:07 pm  #1

Promos for Overdrive #50 (08/05/20)

- HWL Television Championship - Heath Slater vs. Chris Jericho

- 8-Man Tag Match - Dexter Lumis, Matt Riddle, Karrion Kross and Apollo Crews vs. Moose, Brodie Lee, Brian Cage and Jay White

7/31/2020 9:07 am  #2

Re: Promos for Overdrive #50 (08/05/20)

[Jay White]

Well well. Looks like Mr. White is dress to compete in an 8-man tag team action. Personally, I'm not a team player. Who am I kidding? Of course I was a team player, I was the leader of the Bullet Club for Christ Sake. It's in my blood to be a natural born leader. Yet...this doesn't seem like the Bullet Club is here anymore? Looks to me that I'm all alone in this company. Oh well. More stardom for me.

In fact, I'm more of a lonesome kind of guy if you ask me when coming to HWL. But since I arrived here, it looks like I had to adapt to whatever management had thrown in my way. So I'll tell you what? I'll be that Team Player, help you wankers out in your matches and at the end of the night we can all have our hand raised in victory. So what do you say folks? Do we have an agreement or not?

Well, while you others talk amongst yourself. I'll be training in my dojo for when Overdrive comes around the corner. Till then, I bid you farewell.

Last edited by JuanKy (7/31/2020 9:08 am)

7/31/2020 10:24 pm  #3

* Brian Cage is seen working out at the locker room area. As he brought some weights, dumbells and pull up bars. He has his FTW World title hanging on the side of the bench. He's doing some pushups as he talks. *

BC - 197......198......199......200. Ok now let's go for some burpee.

* He starts doing them. And stops to look at the camera. *

BC - Ohh...I didn't see you there. You caught me in the middle of my training section. But don't mind me. I'm just doing the usual routine. 200 push ups. 200 Burpee and 200 situps. No biggie. And yes, I have been informed that I'm schedule to participate in this 8-man tag team match. Personally.....they should have let me qualify for the World title picture. Oh well. You win some and you lose some. However, these muscles aren't getting rust. So I'll tell you what folks? How about both my biceps go marching onto Overdrive. You boys can stand looking good in those turnbuckle. And you let the heavy lifting.....TO ME. You got it?

* He continues for the burpee, but stops for a while and admires his FTW World belt. *

BC - Ahh, who am I kidding? With physics like these, you don't need to train. All I got that I need is right here. These guns....and these FTW World Title. Nothing else. But anyways, hope you guys are ready. Cause I'm just warming up.

* He then takes his title and leaves the scene. *

8/01/2020 10:42 am  #4

Chris Jericho 

*Scene opens to the HWL empty parking lot. After acouple seconds, a limo pulls up and stops infront of the main door. The door swings open as Chris Jericho exits the limo*

CJ: It’s been awhile since I’ve been in this dump.

*Jericho slams the door, then heads towards the arena door*

CJ: The last time I was here, I was putting the beating on Bobby Roode for the World title, and showing everyone why I am THE BEST…IN… THE… WORLD!

*Jericho gets to the main door and puts one hand on it*

CJ: On the way here, I got a phone call from Sugar saying im in the television championship match. You put the hall of famer against a jobber champion instead of the fatal four way for the HWL World Championship.  Heather Slater, congratulations on your win, but your reign is coming to a close on Wednesday.

My journey to capture the HWL World title starts now, and I will become the next champion.

*Jericho goes into the area as the camera fades*

8/03/2020 4:11 pm  #5

:The camera just shows the dead pan stare of Eyes of Dexter Lumis, the camera fades out to see him seeing on a backwards chair and that's when Jake Roberts walks into frame:

Jake "The Snake" Roberts: Ha ha ha, An Eight Man Tag...ha ha..An Eight Man tag...you hear that Dexter, you will be making your HWL Debut in an Eight man tag match, a tortured soul like yourself, a man that when you look into the eyes of, you can see all the pain in this mans lifetime, when you shake this mans hand...strike that...if this man allows you to shake his hand...when you do you feel the hard callous over the mans sould, when you shake his hand you know that soul has been through a hard day...but look at him on the Outside someone who is built unlike others, an agility that would rival some of the cruiserweights, a man that is going to be a huge star which is why when I saw this tourtered soul, I saw a lot of myself in him...and I decided what a perfect person to take under my wing...and what do the management at the HWL decide to do? First they don't put him in a qualifier for the HWL World title match, and now they would rather have a man of this caliber debut in an eight man tag match..

Tsk..Tsk..Tsk

You know, I didn't take this man under my wing to have his talents wasted, I did not want to spend my twilight years of my career mentoring people who end up going no where because of people like Dario Cueto and Big Sugar who don't know how to make proper decisions...but...if an eight man tag match is what they want...if an eight man tag match is the way they want to unleash Dexter Lumis into the HWL...well...then I feel bad for Moose, Brodie Lee, Brian Cage and Jay White...for one of the first times in my life I am seeing things clearly and I am clean and sober and I am not going to take anything away from those men on the otherside of the ring, terrific athletes, great wrestlers, former world champions, intercontinental champions, grand champions, its an all star roster of talent...but Dexter here...Dexter is something you four men are not...and that is tourtered...and on Overdrive,Dexter here is going to release just some of all that pain and rage he has inside upom you four....he he he he...Trust me...if you will!!

:Jakes walks off patting Dexter on the back, the camera then zooms back into Dexters eyes:

8/03/2020 4:25 pm  #6

:The camera shows the HWL Arena when the music of Cryme Tyme Plays...:

"Yo Yo Yo...Its Shad Gaspard and JTG its Cryme Tyme...Brooklyn Brooklyn..."

:JTG Runs out onto the stage and he goes for the high five with Shad and then removes his shades and starts looking for him, he then waves for Shad to come out from behind the curtain, JTG Looking confused for a moment starts walking down to the ring and keeps looking behind him looking for shad, JTG Enters the ring, where Byron Saxton is waiting for him:

Byron Saxton: JTG, you requested some time out here tonight to address you Teleivison Championship loss to David Arquette and to announce what is next for JTG?

JTG: Yo Byron...Yo yo yo yo yo...YO! Yo...Byron Whats Really Hood, GYEAH!? Well Byron check this, I had a hard fought match against David Arquette and somehow old Hollywood pulled one over on ya boy and got the W, but after thinking long and hard about Byron...I was thinking to myself and I thought, Self, What am I going to do next and I thought what better thing to then to go back to my roots and compete for the HWL World Tag Team CHampionships, GYEAH!

:Crowd pops!:

Byron: Well that is certainly huge news, but JTG I have to ask, who is your partner going to be?

JTG: Byron...Quit playing...You know I gots to pick my brother from another mother, the man I am going to make that MONEY MONEY With...and apparently someone who wants to make a fashionable entrance, give it up for my boy...Shad Gaspard...

:Cryme tyme music hits again, but no one comes outs, the camera shows JTG looking confused:

JTG: Yo Shad, quit playing...come on out man...

Byron: JTG...I'm not sure how to tell you this...but you do realize that a few months ago Shad Gaspard passed away in a tragic accident....

:JTGs head hangs for a moment disappointed and then snaps out of it:

JTG: Byron...Quit playing...my boy is just a little late that's all...and I am sure when he gets to the HWL Arena He and I are coming for those Tag Ttiles you hear me Byron?

Byron: JTG...He passed aw...

JTG: I said do you hear me Byron?!?!?!

:JTG looking a little upset then exits the ring, and after a moment the music hits and he leaves,Byron stands in the ring looking sympathicic as he leaves:

8/03/2020 8:58 pm  #7

"The Bad Guy Bruiser Brodie Lee

AHHHH HAHA AHHHH HAHAHA! GUESS WHO!!!! That's right! Its the Bad Guy Brusier Brodie Lee! People have called me many many many different things. I've been the prodigal son, that back wood brawler....... I rather like that one...... The right stuff, the exalted one.... but you know what I truly like to do. IS HURT PEOPLE! I DON'T NEED NO FANCY GIMMICK.... AND I DON'T NEED NO FANCY WARES TO BEAT A MAN INTO OBLIVION! All's I need is these fists and the rage that consumes my body to beat the piss out of anybody who steps between them ropes. And I tell you what, I ain't gonna bow to no fathers, I ain't going to joke around with no "Undisputed" midgets, I ain't here to join the political game and I ain't here to relive the past... "TOOOOOOOO SWEEEEEETTTTTT". I'M HERE TO BEAT PEOPLE UP! When you step between the ropes with the Brusier Brodie Lee, you will find out that I fear no man, and I have no quit. This week on overdrive, I will stop at nothing to destroy my competition and my partners. Moose, Brian Cage, Jay White you better be watchin your back comes Wednesday night in the arena, you might just get caught by a wild elbow from the Brusier Brodie Lee. And get knocked on your ass out on the floor like the dumb fools you are! AHHHHH HAHA AHHHH HAHA!

8/04/2020 10:53 am  #8

In a room what looks to be a hotel room stands your Television Champion Heath Slater his championship title wrapped around his waist as he looks into a full length mirror

Heath "This Looks good around my waist don't ya think... Oh hell yeah it does and Now.. Chris Jericho another former HWL champion, Another person writing me off because of the way i was portrayed in the WWE, I think i proved last week i can hang with the best the HWL has to offer... I WILL PROVE MY DOUBTERS WRONG.. I WILL PROVE THE WIN LAST WEEK WAS NO FLUKE"

Heath Slicks his hair back and Cracks a smile

Heath "This Title may not mean alot to the Hall Of Famer but i will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that i can and will hang with the Big Boys.. And i can hear the laughter now but I will win the World Title mark my words.. Mark. My. Words"

Heath walks out of shot as the scene ends

8/04/2020 11:11 am  #9

Matt Riddle, Fandango, Robert Roode and Tyler Breeze are sat around a table it looks like a card game is going on when all of a Sudden Hulk Hogan storms into the room

Hogan "Here you are... Ive been looking all over for you!"

Matt "Chill Bro.. Ive been here the whole time"

Hogan "Dont you tell me to Chill Brother.. Now let me tell you something Brother...

Matt Slowly Stands up and starts walking over to hogan

Matt".. Chill out Bossman i got this match in hand.. I mean im not exactly teaming with nobodys.. I just needed some chill time bro after working out for the last few hours"

Hogan "Brother Brodie Lee, Jay White and Brian Cage have all spoken.. You cant take them lightly"

Matt "Chill Bro... I got this.. I mean my bros for this match.. We got this Kross, Crews and Lumis we got this... Hogan why don't we go find Jake and his Boy and then find the others so we can talk bro"

Hogan "That sounds like a good idea Brother"

Matt "I know it does bro.. And with you.. And jake in our corner.. We cant go wrong.. Let's go"

Matt Riddle and Hogan leave the room as the scene ends with Fandango shouting Snap.

Last edited by Flip side (8/04/2020 11:12 am)

Board footera