The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/04/2020 10:47 am  #1

Promos for Overdrive #45 (06/10/20)

- HWL World Heavyweight Championship - Fatal 4-Way Match - Bray Wyatt vs. Nick Aldis vs. Adam Cole vs. Luchasaurus

- HWL Television Championship - Sami Callihan vs. David Arquette

- HWL Cruiserweight Championship - Fatal 4-Way Match - TJ Perkins vs. Marko Stunt vs. Marty Scurll vs. Jack Gallagher

- Shayna Baszler, Sasha Banks & Bayley vs. Lacey Evans, Alexa Bliss & Velvet Sky

6/04/2020 3:27 pm  #2

Re: Promos for Overdrive #45 (06/10/20)

* TJ Perkins *

Last night, I showed the world what this gamer has to offer. I went out there and prove why I'm your champion. And I did in record time. But I'm not going to be out here tooting my own horn. I'm here to make an announcement. And yes. I'm giving the same opportunity I gave those men, to 3 more challengers. The names of them are Jack Gallagher, Marty Scurll and Marko Stunt.

And I'll first start with the biggest underdog, Jack. And you might be wondering, why him? I'll tell you why. That's because although he hasn't won any titles here, or even had a big win here in HWL.....I'm a man that envisions the potential of us Cruiserweight. Sure, he may be acting all British. But beneath all that, I see a bare-fist fighter just waiting to be unleashed. So don't think for one second that you'll go under my radar.

Next. We got Marko Stunt. And a wildcard to be more exact. He not only won the television title, but has held this same belt. Clearly the size in him don't matter, when you got a guy as quick and agile as he is. I also understand he has his dino buddies too. So hopefully they don't interfere in our matchup, and they can let us show 5 star quality match like we Cruiserweight can really do.

And finally we got Marty. And boy, this guy has an impressive resume. Winning the World title. For that, you get my respect. However...you have gone a dark path since losing it to The Fiend and I don't blame you. I've personally am a little creeped by the guy and his antics. But no matter how dark and dim it seems, I see that you have so much energy inside of you, and I hope I can tap into that star you once were in this matchup.

But at the end of the day, I'm just here to cement my legacy in this business. From been a fighting champion to becoming the best Cruiserweight champion in this entire world. So let's buckle up fellas. Round 2 is about to start and boy oh boy, my adrenaline is kicking in soon. I'm just itching for a fight. Cause right now, I got you all in my sights. So don't disappoint me, like the last 3 challengers did. This is a chance I'm giving out so you can become great again. So I wish you all the best of luck.

May the best Cruiserweight...win. If not, you'll know what time it is

GAME OVER!

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (6/04/2020 10:01 pm)

6/04/2020 11:01 pm  #3

Cathy Kelly: Hey Guys, Cathy Kelly here and I am standing with the Real Worlds Champion, Nick Aldis...

:Nick Aldis enters the frame:

Cathy: Nick, I assumed that you requested this time because on Overdrive you are entered into a Fatal Four Way Match for the HWL World Heavyweight Championship, and like you have proclaimed before, as long as you are the NWA World Champion, you wish to not compete for the HWL World Championship, is this correct....

Nick Aldis: Indeed....

Cathy: Well Folks, You hear....

Nick: BUT, You know sitting at home all these weeks, staring at this NWA World Heavyweight Championship, and it got me thinking how lonely I was just sitting at home seeing how with the pandemic going around the NWA is lying dormant at the moment...and as I stared at the NWA World Heavyweight Championship I got to thinking, that if I am lonely sitting at home, if my World Title belt had the ability to think and feel emotions...I'm sure it would start to feel lonely as well, so why not get the NWA Worlds Championship a companion, and since the NWA is Out of Order at the moment and I cant compete for any of their titles, why not compete for an HWL One and what do you know Cathy? I am in a HWL World Heavyweight Championship Match, I mean it makes sense, I myself only have one official loss under my belt here in the HWL and that was because I decided to pull myself out of the match...so Normally I would be pulling myself out of this match...but...I think its time that this gentleman becomes a dual champion, what do you think?

Cathy: Well Thats actu...

Nick: That is actually a rhetorical question there sweetheart, You and I both know its a great Idea...and Look who I am up against. Now, I am not usually a fan of these fatal four way matches and such, but this is the HWL and not the NWA so be it, but Luchasarus a half man and half dinosaur, it sounds silly when you say it out loud, but I will give that big man credit when he step between the ropes and the bell rings he can go, but the question is can he stand toe to toe with the likes of a REAL Worlds Champion? I beg to differ and then there is Adam Cole...Oh excuse me, Adam Cole....Bay....Bay...Is that how it goes? Regardless another hell of an athlete but when he stands face to face with the Real Worlds Champion he is just another speed bump...

And Finally, we have Bray Wyatt or The Fiend whoever he wants to be this week. You are someone who doesn't really fit the profile of an Athlete, doesnt fit the profile of a Professional wrestler, and in my eyes, does not fit the profile of a World Champion, sure in the eyes of the HWL he is a World Champion. But Someone who comes out here in a Halloween mask, contact lenses and a different color jacket and then pretends to be the host of his own childrens television show is someone who should not be leading anyone, and on top of that look how many "Wrestling" Matches Bray Wyatt has won...David Arquette, The Velveteen Dream and others have brought fights to Wyatt, when you are a Worlds Champion you have to be the best wrestler in the world and and Bray Wyatt does not fit that mold at all....

So on Overdrive, Mister Cole, Mister Dinosaur, and Mister Wyat or Mister Fiend whomever you decide to come as, I am going to show you what it is to be a Real Worlds Champion like myself, because regardless I am walking out still the NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion, and once I get done showing you boys how to wrestle, I will be a dual World Champion with the HWL World Heavyweight Championship as well!

Miss. Kelly, Thank you for this time, I bid you adieu!

Cathy: Thank You Nick!

6/05/2020 10:06 pm  #4

:The camera shows the HWL Arena and The Music of David Arquette comes out and he marches down to the ring and is handed a microphone:

David Arquette

I am going to make this as sweet as I possibly can, I will admit to each and every one of you people right here, I went to Big Sugar, I went to Dario Cueto and I Asked, I Pleaded and I Begged them for One More Shot against Bray Wyat for that HWL World Heavyweight Championship, I wanted to let him in one more time, I wanted to let him into Breakdown Palace one last time and take that title away from him, but after some consideration and after reviewing the fights that Myself and Bray had previously, Big Sugar and Dario declined my request for one more match against Bray...they told me in my state of mind, I could not, and I quote, "Handle the crazy of Bray Wyatt" at this time, and I have to admit, that stung a little, I like to pride myself on being a little unstable...but as a consolation prize they did agree that I am on Sami Callihan  level of crazy and they have decided to give me a shot at the HWL Television Championship....Now normally I would scoff at something like this especially after being disrespected and being put in Cruiserweight Championship Matches...but if I cant compete for the world title...then a title like The Television Championship, a title that is defended each and every week here in the HWL on Overdrive will have to do...And already this title has a small lineage...I mean Marko Stunt shocking the world and becoming Champion, Charlotte Flair becoming one of the most dominant Television Champions not just in the HWL but anywhere....and then there is Sami Callihan....

Sami Callihan is another man who doesnt mind hanging his hat on a pile of crazy every now and then, Man that is Sami versus everyone, but on Overdrive you dont have to worry about everyone and you only have to worry about One Man and that one man is one of the HWL's Most decorated performers in history in any era of HWL's existence, and dont get me wrong Sami, I see what you have done with that Television title, you are on your way to carving out a legacy like Charlotte Flair has already done with that title, but you didnt plan on one thing, you didnt see that one speed bump on the road and that Speed Bump...is David Arquette...and if we have learned anything about David Arquette in the past few months its that you cant kill David Arquette, try as you might but it cant be done...So Sami, here is your invitation to Breakdown Palace...I know I know you have heard it all before...But I am open twenty four hours a day and seven days a week and I serve anyone, and Ding Ding, I am calling your number...

And On Overdrive, I am going to take you on a personal tour of my Palace, and much like what has happen to the likes of Bray Wyatt and Marty Scrull...trust me...You walk into Breakdown Palace...but you will be crawling,hobbling, or waddling out and if I have my way...You will also leave empty handed as well and I will be the NEW HWL Television Champion!!

:Arquette drops the mic and motions the title around his waste before leaving the ring: 

6/05/2020 10:14 pm  #5

:The camera shows Alexa Bliss and Velvet Sky sitting in the back talking amongst themselves when Lacey Evans walks in to confront the both of them:

"The Lady of HWL" Lacey Evans

I want you two to understand something before Overdrive, Ninety-One Days....Ninety-One Days I ruled over the likes of you two in this division with an Iron Fist, you know all about that, dont you Alexa? Dont answer that Sweetheat we know the answer...Simply put Mr. Sugar and Mr. Cueto has found it best to team us up this coming week three other little nasties, so listen up...

:Lacey walks over to Velvet Sky and gets in her face:

Listen here missy, when you team up with a Lady, we arent going out there to worry about your nails or your hair or how beautiful you are, you will be a representation of myself, and if you go out there and make me look dumb on national television...I wont hesitate to call your husband and have him..."Bully" you around if you catch my drift....

:Velvet leaps to her feet:

Honey...you best sit down...before I knock you down, I am simply telling you how this is going to work and if you get froggy again...I may just jump!

:velvet grimaces for a moment and finally sits back down and LAcey walks over to Alexa Bliss:

And You...I dont like you and you dont like me...and darling...I frankly dont you...I shouldnt even be standing near you right now I could still catch your luck disease...but this week...you are going to be standing in my corner whether you like it or not...and for ninety one days I ruled this division so that puts me above you...and if you try anything to cost us this match and a road back to that title...I will see fit that its the last thing you ever do...understood?

:Lacey stares at both of them for a moment:

Other then that, have fun with it...otherwise...whats the point?

:Lacey exits while Velvet and Alexa looked peeved about what just transpired:

6/06/2020 10:08 pm  #6

* We are backstage with Todd Grisham next to a monitor screen, as he looks around. He's waiting to make an interview with Bray Wyatt. But he's not there. *

TG: Hello, I'm Todd Grisham. And today my guest at this time, or at least not at the moment, is none other than the HWL World Heavyweight champion Bray Wyatt. So hopefully we get to talk to him about his upcoming Fatal 4 way in next week's Overdrive. In the meantime, let's run down t.....

* Suddenly we see Ramblin Rabbit tap the back of his neck. *

TG: OHHH. You scared me Rabbit.

RR: Wassup Dude.

TG: I'm fine. Thanks for asking. Where is Bray? Is he here.

RR: Well to tell you the truth. I haven't seen him today. All I know is that he has special message for all the 3 challengers.

TG: That's great to hear and all....so you might give us a scoop on what it is?

RR: Sure thing Todd. Anything for the best interviewer in wrestling....

* Todd blushes a little *

TG: Why thank you. It's nothing really...

RR: Anyway. I don't got much time. All I know is that Bray has.....

* Suddenly Mercy the Buzzard comes in and grabs a piece of Ramblin Rabbit's arm with his beak. Ramblin is trying to budge out of his beak but can't. *

RR: OH NO. NOT NOW DUDE. WHY? WHYYYY.....

* Mercy drags Rabblin out of the scene. As Todd looks worried. *

TG: Well folks apparently we won't hold the interview that we were looking for so......

* The lights turn off. Todd is nervous. Suddenly we see the monitor next to him start to turn on and we see black and white dots around, as it makes loud beeping noises. Then we see a familiar image. *

https://youtu.be/xm7FR8RstNc

* Bray Wyatt is sitting down in a couch with his World Heavyweight title around his shoulder. *

BW: Yowie wowie. It's Todd Grisham everybody. And may I be the first to congratulate you sir. Been brave enough to do this interview.

* Todd fixed his tie and has a little gulp. As he begins to make the interview. *

TG: Why...ttthank yyyou. Mr. Bray Wyatt, now everyone knows that you and The Fiend have cause nightmare to every opposing challenger that has step to face you. And now that your the world champion, why did you decide to make this title defense become a fatal 4 way?

BW: That's a good question Todd. And it's as simple as you may believe. But I know that in order to spread the fun of my fireflies and my Fun House, I had to make more playdates. That's when this noggin here though of a plan to have 3 lucky individuals join in on all the fun. Now....for the decision of my challenger, I let faith decide. In other words, to Big Sugarino to make all the calls. And this is what he brought up.

* He then points behind him with the 3 pictures of all the challengers for the Fatal 4 Way match. From left to right it shows: Luchasaurus, Adam Cole and Nick Aldis. *

BW: And may I say, HE will be excited to have all of them in one ring. But let's not stop you from doing this interview. So please Todd. Continue.

TG: Thank you again. Now, my next question is towards the NWA World Heavyweight champion Nick Aldis saying that you don't fit the mold as a champion, and that you should not lead anyone. Any response to those comments?

BW: Wow. I'm hurt Nick. Real bad. You hit me right here.

* He points toward his heart. *

https://youtu.be/DVWoTMlTYIc

BW: You may have hurt my heart, but I can forgive you Nick for all those mean comment you say about me. About how I act like this is a kid's TV show, and how I can't lead my fireflies. You're wrong about all of that. Cause no matter what you say, I'll always protect my fireflies. They are never alone.

TG: Now, moving on. What about Luchasaurus and Adam Cole?

* Bray Wyatt looks deeply into Todd Grisham as he looks back petrified. Then out of sheer magic, Bray pops out from the monitor and grabs Todd by the neck with one hand and uses the other to shhhhh it. *

BW: HOW RUDE MR. GRISHAM. Haven't your mother told you? It's not polite to interrupt someone when they are talking. Haven't you learned that?

* Todd nods and agrees. Bray smiles and takes both his hands off and gives him a couple of friendly slaps to the face. Camera focus on Todd fixing his collar, but when they turn around Bray is not there. Instead he's back at the Fun House. Todd is way creeped out. *

TG: Connnntinue....Mr. Brayyyy.

BW: As I was saying....my fireflies are never alone. For as long as HE is here. We are never afraid of been left alone. You know? It's one big old happy family. Unlike Mr. Aldis, you have a real family. A loving wife in the current Women's Champion, Mickie James and your son, Donovan Aldis. Envy. Envy. That's all I can really say. But then, after having you insult my family, my leadership and my friends, you come out and say that your 10 pound of gold that YOU have strapped on.....feels alone? Yowie wowie. And they say I'M THE CRAZY ONE!! HAHAHA

* Bray stands up and looks deeply. *

BW: Nick. Listen to me. And listen closely. This title that I hold right here. It's not yours. It's HIS title. HE played every challenger he had to step in that ring. And they all came out the same. Arquette. Velveteen. Kofi. Marty. They all saw how HE plays with all of you. So my question to you Mr. Nick. Are you ready?

LET ME IN!

* The monitor turns off and the interview room turns red. We hear a lot of things in the background. *

https://youtu.be/oeLcHIpTlHU

https://youtu.be/f3BPx2lt6E0

* Todd is scared out of his mind as he can't move. Then we see a shadow appear behind him. He turns around slowly and it's none other than The Fiend. He has his hammer on both hands. *

TF: LET ME IN! LET ME IN! LET ME IN!

* He goes for a swing on the monitor and at the moment he hits it, everything turns dark and you see Todd scream like a little girl. Lights go back to normal and we see a busted monitor on the side. Todd hasn't stop shaking since the lights went out. He then starts to piss himself. *

TG: Why me? Why now?

* The monitor for some weird reason turns on, as it shows still the Firefly Fun House. Bray is waving his hand. *

BW: Well that's all the time we got for today? And remember fireflies, always say no to drugs. Eat your vegetables and maintain a healthy exercise diet course throughout the day. And to you Nick. I'll see you on Wednesday. Bye bye now. Bye. Adios. Hasta pronto.

https://youtu.be/xm7FR8RstNc

* Scene ends. Camera fades.*

6/08/2020 9:01 pm  #7

Luchasaurus

Luchasaurus is seen in a backstage location. He is sitting on what appears to be a bamboo stool.

Narrator: Hello. It's me, the Narrator. Luchasaurus here wanted to take a moment to himself to offer up his observations of his three opponents in this Wednesday's Overdrive Fatal Four Way match for the HWL World Heavyweight Championship. I will be offering up translation, as Luchasaurus is not quite proficient in the English language. (Clears throat) lets get started, shall we.

Luchasaurus: Ooga Booga. Oooooh. Waghhh. Ooohar booollhae...(incoherent grunts) bay bay.

Narrator: I can only translate this to the following: Adam Cole is nothing but an undisputed fraud bay bay.

Luchasaurus. Whaaaaa booga...faccccc wahhhhh bahhhh squahhhhh oooha ooga Boogaloo Boogaloo booga booga oohaaaa.

Narrator: OK, this is a little biy trickier. I believe the Luchasaurus just said: Nick Aldis is about as useful as that white paper regular human use to wipe buttocks. He speaks a big game but he does not perform as much, and to be quite honest he is no champion. He is a hustling scumbag.

Luchasaurus: Aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa oooha oogga oooha oooga oooooga oooga oog oogaooo oga oooga ooga oooooga ooo whaaaa whaaaa whAAAaaaa oooga oolga

Narrator: Finally the Fiendish Bray Wyatt. The fraud holding the HWL World Heavyweight Championship hostage. Your puppets look like they would be nice what humans call butt plugs. Your words are empty and your empathy is sickening. Prepare for a prehistoric pedigree of punishment you son of a bitch. That championship will be mine!

Luchasaurus begins to rip the stool apart as the camera fades.

6/09/2020 5:02 am  #8

* Bray Wyatt *

Hostage? Yowie wowie. Now I have seen it all. I've seen Rabbit, Pig and even Buzzard talk. But never in a million years would I see the day that I see dinosaurs talk among us humans, let alone have a dirty mouth. But with all due respect Mr. Narrator, we really know who the real culprit is.....and it's none other than yourself. I've should have seen it from the beginning that you were the one responsible in pulling those strings.

But who's to blame you, when your whole career has been sitting behind a desk and narrating the life of little dinosaurs and their adventures. I feel for you sir. That's why I'm especially sorry that you don't get to play with us. However.....your big colossal friend, Luchasaurus, he's super lucky. Not only does he join the 2 other challengers. He'll also get to meet HIM. And out of all his opponent, he'll have a special place in this house.

So hopefully when this match is over.....we invite you to join us in our Firefly Fun House. Where the fun never ends and no matter what happens, you'll always be protected by HIM. It's that simple. Ohh, and you can also bring JungleBoy and Marko Stunt too. The more the merrier I say. Haha. I can't wait for tomorrow. Nick, Cole, Luchasaurus......I know your all anxious to get a lick at The Fiend. But the question for me to you? Are you ready? You ready to....LET HIM IN!

I hope so.....until then Bye. See ya later Guys. Don't forget to be sharp guys, you'll don't want to miss out on the fun. BYE BYE NOW.

6/09/2020 7:24 pm  #9

Luchasaurus

Luchasaurus is seen beating up a mannequin wearing a Fiend mask. He is making incoherent rambling noises as he manages to separate the mannequin from its post. As it falls he spin kicks it, and it splits in half, dropping to the ground.

Narrator: Oh would you look at this. Bray Wyatt decided he felt the need to open up his fat chops again. Interesting. First, no one wants a lick at the Fiend. That is gross. Wretched. Secondly, did you really assume my gender? In the year and age we live in? I could be a he, a she, an it...that will never be truly known, nor is it important to the cause of the Jurassic Express. You see, the Luchasaurus here is destroying what everyone had to forcibly let in. A metaphor for a weaker cause is your Fiend Wyatt. You have never been good, never been worth fully investing in, never really had what it means to truly be a champion. The Luchasaurus, his size and power, combined with his understanding for what it means to be a champion, both in life and in the ring, makes him an irresistible force. That must be why you want the trio to visit the fun house, but that will not be happening. That does not adhere to proper physical distancing, and quite frankly, a little bootleg Pee Wee's Playhouse has no draw to it. No allure.

Oh and by the way. I pull no string Bray. I am no puppeteer, nor do I really have much in my arsenal to offer the Prehistoric Pandemic known as the Jurassic Express other than narration.

That championship will be held hostage no more come Overdrive.

Luchasaurus then looks into the camera which zooms in.

Luchasaurus: Oooga chaka Booga oooga ooha oooh oooh oooha oooga Boogaloo champion.

Narrator: Rough translation: Luchasaurus be new HWL World Heavyweight Champion.

6/09/2020 9:33 pm  #10

Michael Cole: Ladies and Gentleman tonight we have a special sit down interview with the NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion and a man that in my opinion after tomorrow night could be the HWL World Heavyweight Champion as well, joining me at this time is Nick Aldis, Nick I want to thank you for giving me your time tonight!

Nick Aldis:No problem at all Mr. Cole.

Michael: Mr. Aldis, tomorrow night has to be one of the biggest matches you have had in the HWL and there is some fierce competition from Bray Wyatt and even Luchasarus, tomorrow night you could leave with Two World titles from two major organizations something that is unheard of these days, What are your thoughts?

Nick:Well first let me start off with the Dinosaur, Like I have said before on paper it sounds silly but that half man and half beast steps in the ring he can move with the best of them, but on the other side of the coin there look at the people who have held this NWA World Heavyweight Championship, the likes of Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, myself obviously and many others and the pattern with those men there are all men who take themselves and this sport very seriously, people who paid there dues and people if the NWA doesnt mind me saying this, but people who werent afraid of putting up a twenty five thousand dollar deposit when they won this title so that can carry it, and then you have the Big Man here, and I will admit he has the skills, but does he expect anybody, myself included, to take him seriously when he comes out here night after night and he needs a translator for his Oogas and Boogas? I for one certainly can not, and an act like that would never even be considered for an NWA World title match, but I know this is the HWL, the rebel of professional wrestling so I know anybody can be "World" Champion just ask David Arquette, so tomorrow night I am going to have to give Mr. Dinosaur a lesson that he should be really fond with, and that being extinction, you see hundreds of millions of years ago the Dinosaurs went extinct, but judging from our tall fellow there one was able to weasel away from that asteroid that hit Earth, tomorrow night that asteroid is coming to Earth again in the form of the REAL Worlds Champion Nick Aldis and when Mr. Dinosaur stands toe to toe with a real world champion then we will that heis not World Champion material and the Dinasurs will finally be extinct again!

Michael: And what about Bray Wyatt?

Nick: What about him?

Michael: He is the HWL World Heavyweight Champion, riding a wave of momentum defeating David Arquette in a cage match and then The Velveteen Dream, he is one of the deadliest HWL World...

Nick: Pardon Me, allow me to stop you right there...Bray Wyatt...That man...or that Thing whatever you want to call him is NOT a World Champion, he holds a false idol in his hands, a man who comes on your television screens every night with a bunch of puppets having a feel good time and then randomly starts telling us YouTube links out of nowhere, like I am supposed to be sitting at my television with a pen and paper writing down every single character so that I could see what this wonderous Youtube link is on the other end, that is not a World Champion...that is the sounds of man on Mushrooms. Its a sad day in the world of professional wrestling when I can take a Dinosaur who says Ooga Booga more seriously then I can take Bray Wyatt, a man who plays with his puppets and when he decides to defend the HWL World Heavyweight Championship he decides its Halloween all year round and changes his clothes and we are not only supposed to be scared of that but supposed to take him seriously as a World Champion, Mr. Cole I take back what I said earlier I would gladly grant Mr. Dinosaur with a NWA World Heavyweight Championship match if he ever earned one because if any man on this planet doesnt deserve to be World Champion its Bray Wyatt.

I could have easily walked into the office of Mr. Big Sugar or Mr. Cueto and asked to be pulled from this match like I did last time because Mr. Cole look at this title right here, this is the NWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship, to me this is the only World Championship that matters to me, but when you have men like David Arquette who at the very least is trying to better himself every day and Bray Wyatt who does not have one redeeming factor about him self...Bray Wyatt is the living embodiment of Puerto Rico...

Michael: Now Nick, Come...

Nick: You going to let me finish? You going to let me finish pal, or we can end this interview?

Michael: Go ahead...

Nick: Bray Wyatt is the living embodiment of Puerto Rico the most disgusting people on this Earth I have ever met, passing themselves off as one thing while pretending to be another, thats what a bloody Puerto Rican is, and thats why I didnt pull myself out of this match Mr. Cole, because someone like him should not be a World Champion not in the NWA not anywhere, and tomorrow night when he stands in the ring with what a Real World Champion is, then Bray Wyatt will see the kind of disgusting filth of a wrestler and human being of a wrestler he is and on top of that, I will leave a dual champion of not one but two major organizations, and I will show not only the three other men in this match what a Real Worlds Champion is, but the entire World...Hence why I am a Real Worlds Champion!

:Nick stands up and fixes his cuff links and then leaves:

Michael: I would like to Apologize for the comments mad by Mr. Aldis during his tirade as they do not reflect myself or the HWL!

Board footera