The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/07/2020 12:32 pm  #1

Promos for Overdrive #41 (05/13/20)

- HWL Cruiserweight Championship - Fatal 4-Way Match - Tomasso Ciampa vs. Roderick Strong vs. David Arquette vs. Drew Gulak

- HWL Television Championship - Sami Callihan vs. Luke Harper

- Adam Cole vs. Seth Rollins

- MJF vs. The Miz

​- Aron Stevens vs. M.V.P.

5/07/2020 2:11 pm  #2

Re: Promos for Overdrive #41 (05/13/20)

* We see Tomasso Ciampa is sitting down in a chair by himself. He holds in his lap the newly acquired Cruiserweight title belt. *

TC: Ohhh David. David. David. How long have I waited for you sir. How much did I had to endure to get to here. And now, the timing couldn't be nice. Now that I'm your new Cruiserweight champion, maybe I'll get the respect I deserve around here. But I didn't just won this title to gloat. No. I won this, to get to you David.

* He stands up and paces a little. *

TC: Over the last 2 months, it has been hell for me. Knowing that Goldie has been juggled around by guys like you, Bray Wyatt, Marty Scurll. All of you disgust me. Especially you Arquette. You may have got your calling. You may have found yourself in this mess up world. But nobody mess with my Goldie. And every obstacles and every path I've had to take in order to get to you....it was worth it.

* Ciampa holds the title next to him as he gazes on it. *

TC: This title is the key to get my hands on you. But I've made it so it's not fair ground. I decided to defend this title in a fatal 4 way with Roderick Strong and Drew Gulak as well. You all wander, why would I do that? And it's rather simple the answer.

* He turns around to look at the camera. *

TC: I did to make a statement. Not to just this Cruiserweight division. But also to you David. A few months ago, you won a chance to win this gold I hold right now. You could have been a double champion once you had this in your possession. But you didn't take that opportunity. Instead, you mentally spit on it. Showing only your addiction towards my Goldie. And yes, you got it. You became the 7th time world champion. Woopy dido. Congratulations. Now the big target is on your head. And this title match, will prove once again why Ciampa is the greatest wrestler to set grace in a sports ring. Gulak and Strong may come as the dark horse in the match. But, for goldie.....I'll just make an exception.

* He sits once more with the title. *

TC: Phase 1 is complete. Now unto phase 2.....operation Defense underway. Watch out.....Daddy is coming for ya Goldie. Hang on tight. Cause this May, will definitely get reallllll bumpy.

* Scene ends.*

5/11/2020 6:49 pm  #3

Roderick Strong

I want to understand this. How can two be a dark horse, and put the way it was? Its horses Tomasso, horses. Got it? Has that come through? Allow yourself a moment to process that.

I also want to understand why you focus so much on the slime that is currently holding the HWL World Heavyweight Championship. You gave the championship up, you left . Your deranged little head can make up whatever nonsense you want but we know what happened. To warn Arquette and to act as if you have some sort of challenge to give him for that championship, you are wrong. I hold more claim to that championship then you.

My focus is not the same as yours. Its not the same as David's. I will gladly carry the HWL Cruiserweight Championship. It is nice. It is nice to know that Arquette is in there to. Tomasso, I must draw attention to something else. Present something to you, if you will. Oh, by the way, Drew Gulak (points into camera), you have no chance pal, how is that for a PowerPoint..anyway Tomasso, you went on about David Arquette not wanting the HWL Cruiserweight Championship...yet you focus on the World Heavyweight Championship...wow..interesting.

Tomasso, I will make sure you understand that that championship you hold belongs to someone Strong enough, to bring life to that division, change the face of this company, continue out of the shadows, of the pasture as that so called dark horse, as not only the Messiah of the Backbreaker, but the Messiah of the Gold

Last edited by Rossetti (5/11/2020 6:49 pm)

5/12/2020 6:17 pm  #4

* Sami Callihan *

Luke Harper. Your my next victim in this week's Overdrive. Up until now, I have been insulted with the like of the women's champion Lacey Evan, Jungle Boy and Charlotte Flair. But fairly I got some competition out of Finn Balor and Mankind. Now....I have you Harper. Or maybe by your new alias, Brodie Lee. It doesn't matter to me one bit. Whether you were part of the Wyatt Family, The Bludgeon Brothers or even if your are the cult leader of the Dark Order. It means nothing while I hold this television title.

Whatever you are, Jonathan Huber, I'll make sure that you'll never....ever ever. Forget my name. Cause after tomorrow night, whether be your lackies or the HWL Staff. I'm going to spit you right across that ring. You'll get mad for my unpleasant doing and you'll go berserk. That's when I'll let the magic happen. That's when I unleash hell on you. So tomorrow night, You'll forever remember the name. Callihan.

oVe....out.

5/12/2020 10:39 pm  #5

* MJF *

Looks like I got stuck with The Miz. Why does management insist in putting me in this type of matches, where clearly it shows that I'm the superior athlete. Just look at me. I'm the youngest, fastest rising wrestler in this modern era. No one can reach me. And certainly not you Miz. You see....I have been thrown obstacles, after obstacles, after obstacles. But here I am. Winning matches and not getting the credential I deserve.

At Overdrive, The Miz will see the true talent I possess. I'll show the whole world that I'm not some wrestler that wins all of his matches. I'm here to prove once and for all, that I'm fit and deserving of getting a world title shot. People like Bray Wyatt, Marty Scurll. They all rely on their gimmicks. I don't. My power is raw talent. Something none of this people have. Miz. Hope you are ready. Cause tomorrow night, I will expose him for all he is. Nothing but a wannabe movie actor, with a smoking hot wife and no talent.

5/12/2020 10:54 pm  #6

* Tomasso Ciampa *

You think you got what it takes Roderick? To step up into the spotlight. I got news for ya kids. It ain't happening. My quest to getting Goldie will not be detain by the likes of a person who calls himself a messiah of some sort. Only a fool would dare tell me that I never care for Goldie. All my life, I have wondered off into the sunset. Looking for answers. And here I am. Holding the Cruiserweight title. Challenging all opposition to take it from me.

Only this time, I'm not looking to just win. The way I see it on how things will turn out, is pure chaos and violence. Nothing more. But the winner will undeniably be the same guy who requested this challenge. I didn't set this up to just give all of you an opportunity at becoming a champion. Nay nay. I did it....to send a message. That Daddy is coming home. So Gulak, Arquette and especially you Strong. Soon you'll witness my plan in full action. Putting my soul into the midst of danger is what The Black Heart is all about. And trust me, it won't stop breathing until Goldie is back into Daddy's grasp.

And after the carnage is done, the smoke will clear. Lights will shine above me holding this Cruiserweight title above all of you. Then at Payback, I'll be watching from a little monitor the world title match. Whether it be Arquette or Bray Wyatt after Payback, I'm gunning straight for my Goldie. And not only will I do that, but the final phase will come to a conclusion.

Goldie....it won't be long now. Daddy is doing everything he can to get you back. Just you wait Goldie. Just you wait.

Board footera