The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/01/2019 6:55 am  #1

Promos for Overdrive #19 (11/06/19)

- HWL Tag Team Championship - The Suicides vs. Enzo & Big Cass

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Austin Aries vs. Braun Strowman

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Adam Cole vs. TJ Perkins

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Sting vs. Kevin Owens

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Billie Kaye vs. Jessica Havok

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Undisputed Era vs. So Cal Uncensored

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Rich Swann vs. Bandido

Have at it

11/01/2019 12:14 pm  #2

Re: Promos for Overdrive #19 (11/06/19)

Kevin Owens

A long time ago, in a wrestling territory somewhere in the US, a man named Steve Borden tried his hand in professional wrestling.

To summarize, he painted his face, called himself Sting, won some titles, bitched, whined and moaned. He has been deemed a legend but he barely deserves it.

I could be respectful, but that would require me to care about someone who apparently cannot understand his own self. You are too old Stinger. You are beat down, battered...your dignity has disintegrated.

Your body up until this coming Wednesday has been your caveat. Overdrive it changes. This is when I, Kevin Owens, become your caveat. The Canadian Caveat will put you out to pasture Stinger, your goons in AOP can have a memorial after, I'll even come, to pay my respects.

Sorry not sorry. I am coming for that championship.

11/01/2019 2:42 pm  #3

* Austin Aries *

I told all of you what I was going to do and I did just that. I retained my Cruiserweight title. I beat Drake Maverick, not once, but twice in singles action. And on top of that I'm on my way to Starrcade. Now....now I have a tall order ahead of me on Overdrive. If the stakes weren't so high on me I would have cruised through this tournament with ease. But no. Austin Aries is in the first round of the tournament against the monster among men, none other than Braun Strowman.

Braun, we know your sitting in the back waiting to get your hands on your next victim, but this isn't the case right now. You're going one on one against the greatest person to have ever lived. A little gift from God. Me. Sure, the size difference between you and me is huge. Bigger. Stronger. But you are missing one thing, which is going to be your downfall and that is that I'm smarter than you. You see, for the past 3 to 4 months, I have gone toe to toe with every Cruiserweight that HWL has to offer. And every single one of those guys have fallen to me. Nobody has the talent and athleticism that I possess. It's unquestionable that I'm God's Gift.

On Overdrive, I will break the ceiling that is this monster and I'll slay him. Yes, you heard me right. I, AUSTIN ARIES, WILL SLAY BRAUN STROWMAN. And personally I'm not afraid to say it because I always have a plan for everything.  So you train all you want, and keep pumping iron in that gym all you can. It won't matter once you step in that ring with me. I'll run circles around you, and once I'm done.....the referee will raise my hand and declare Double A as your victor and then I'll head to the next round of the tournament where I'll be a step closer to become the first ever double champion of HWL. You heard it first out of my mouth and now....it's time to make that statement into reality.

See ya on Wednesday Braun. Oh and one more thing....don't make a scene once I beat you. Cause nobody likes a sore loser. They all want.....A WINNER!

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (11/01/2019 9:05 pm)

11/01/2019 9:26 pm  #4

* Bandido w/ Spanish Translator *

Bandido: Finalmente llegó el momento de la verdad. Es hora de que Bandit muestre su talento en el torneo hacia Starrcade. Esta es mi oportunidad de obtener el título de peso crucero y mostrarle al mundo de lo que estoy hecho.

ST: Finally the moment of truth has arrived. It is time for Bandido to show his talent in the tournament towards Starrcade. This is my chance to go for the cruiserweight title and show the world what I'm made off.

Bandido: Sé que solo he tenido 2 partidos en HWL, pero sé que con mucha dedicación y mucha fuerza de voluntad, llegaré hasta el final. Sé que puedo hacer eso. Venir hasta aquí por nada es deshonrar mi herencia mexicana. No puedo dejar que eso me pase a mí. Ahora no.

ST: I know I've had only 2 matches in HWL, but I know with a lot of dedication and a lot of will power, I will make it all the way to the end. I know I can do that. To come all this way for nothing is to disgrace my Mexican heritage. I can't let that happen to me. Not now. 

Bandido: Rich Swann, sé que eres un atleta sensacional con gran carisma y energía, pero no puedo dejar que te interpongas en mi camino. Mostraré al mundo lo que puedo hacer. Nadie puede subestimar al gran Bandido. Nadie. Y este miércoles, les mostraré que haré cualquier cosa para llegar a la cima de la montaña. Mostraré mi sangre y sudor cuando nos enfrentemos. Entonces Swann, prepárate. Porque este latino te va a patear el trasero.

ST: Rich Swann, I know you're a sensational athlete with great charisma and energy, but I can't let you get in my way. I will show to the world what I can do. No one can underestimate the great Bandido. Nobody. And this Wednesday, I'm going to show you that I will do anything to get to the top of the mountain. I will show my blood and sweat when we face off. So Swann, prepare yourself. Cause this latino is going to kick your ass.

Bandido: Down to the gringo. Arriba al latino. A shot to the heart. Y ningun miedo. Que viva la RAZA hermano.

* Scene ends *

11/02/2019 5:38 pm  #5

Enzo And Cass,

Words in the world travel fast.

Words on this earth travel at light speed,

Words got back to me as you two have been selected...

Selected to try to take what is ours...

Selected to try and take what we earned...

Selected to try and capture the HWL Tagteam titles.

Enza.... Cass...

This is your warming...

You will be taken to your limits,

You will be taken out..

We Are Here.

11/04/2019 1:02 pm  #6

* TJ Perkins *

This is going to be short and simple. Adam Cole, you and I will battle in less than 48 hours. My mission is pretty simple and that's to beat you. Sure, I haven't been heard as often since my appearance in Halloween Havoc when I was locked in that steel cage. And yeah, Austin Aries forgot to open the door when the match ended as he clearly was celebrating his victory. Personally me....I would do the same thing.

Now going back to the subject. This tournament right here is a stepping stone for greater things to come. This is a leap into something extraordinary. This tournament is my ticket to the top of the mountain. The Dab Master has waited patiently for his time to rise....and it's about god damn time that I get what I deserve.

Of course, not only I have Adam Cole to worry during my match, but I got his lackies in Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish lurking around. Hopefully Austin Aries is going to watch from the back my match. Cause I'm showing him that just like him I'll be punching my way into the main spot. Just like him. So Adam Cole Bay Bayhh, I'm coming for you and once you and I are in that ring.....all that's left to say is.....

.....GAME OVER!!!!

11/04/2019 4:46 pm  #7

~The undisputed Era are hanging out backstage while their music plays in the background~

Cole: Well boys it's the road to Starrcade and we all have some pretty big match-ups this week!

O'Riley: Yeah time to ditch our Suicide problems and focus on the task at hand!

Fish: So cal Uncensored this week on overdrive we are going to take you to your limits.

O'Riley: And after we beat you boys AGAIN.... we get to move on in the tournament!

Cole: T....J....Perkins...... you have stepped into a real mans world. TJP there is nothing that is going to stop me from destroying you and moving on in this little tournament. I have gone on far too long without holding that coveted HWL World Heavyweight Championship and making it Undisputed. TJP you have seen the competition here haven't you? I mean even if you did make it past me you would have to face challenges such as Tomaso Ciampa, Brian Cage, Braun Strowman and if you managed to make it all the way to the title match maybe even Bully Ray himself. But let's face it Perkins.... thats not going to happen. Your road to glory ends here and it ends in the hand of Adam Cole Bay bay.... after this week on Overdrive TJP, your title dreams will be over.....

~Adam Cole leads the group off as the camera cuts~

11/04/2019 4:48 pm  #8

Billie Kaye:

This week on overdrive Jessica Havok, get ready to fall to me because your not IICONIC!

11/05/2019 12:55 pm  #9

* TJ Perkins *

You think I'm not a man. That I've been living in a man's world all this time? News Flash Bay Baby. You're not relevant anymore. Sure.....you had won a #1 contenders battle royal about 4 months ago, thanks to Bobby and Kyle, just so you lose it to Samoa Joe at Heat Wave. But you know when everything went downhill? The moment Suicide appear in front of you guys. That's why those guy had made you and your little crew from the Undisputed Era look like a bunch of chumps. Not only did they deny you Adam Cole to chase that World Title, but they made your buddies lose the tag team titles. What a sad story indeed.

It saddens me to know the once great Undisputed Era was on the top of the mountain. Now...now they just barely hanging from a cliffside. So whether you want to say that I'm not the man you want me to be in our matchup. I know that deep down, way down. You're just a poor excuse of your former self. Just eating from the scraps that HWL leaves behind you. Unlike me.....I'm the guy who's going to pass you like a runaway train. And this train is heading one direction and that's toward the World Title.

Undisputed Era....you aren't goinng to stop my momentum. Months of hard work and dedication. Training with the Greatest Person that has ever lived and been under his guiding light. There is no way I'm going to fall down to Adam Cole. He's just one Detonation kick away from going back to square one....while I'm closer to making everyone a true believer. And when that happens.....

IT'S GAME OVER FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (11/05/2019 1:39 pm)

Board footera