The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/25/2019 12:12 pm  #1

Promos for Overdrive #18 (10/30/19)

- HWL Women's World Championship - Bayley vs. Jessica Havok

- HWL Cruiserweight Championship - Austin Aries vs. Drake Maverick

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Jay Briscoe vs. Elias

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - AJ Styles vs. R-Truth

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Alexa Bliss vs. Shayna Baszler

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - The Goodbrothers vs. Authors of Pain

​- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Pete Dunne vs. Cameron Grimes

Have at it

10/25/2019 2:38 pm  #2

Re: Promos for Overdrive #18 (10/30/19)

* Elias *

Hello. My name is Elias. I'm the voice of HWL. The voice of reason and clarity. I've been invited to compete in the tournament to see who's going to Starrcade as the #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. For far too long, I had my spotlight taken by numerous other superstar. Such as Roman Reign, CM Punk, Bully Ray....just to name a few out there. All these people have had opportunity after opportunity after opportunity.

No more I say. Enough is enough. It's time to dim the spotlight on someone who's going to lead this company to the promise land. Someone who can utter a voice of reason. That person....is none other than me. And on Wednesday night, I get to share the spotlight with one of The Brisco Brothers, Jay Briscoes. Now Jay, I see a guy like you.....a hard worker, looking for an honest check and a quick spotlight. But sadly, the reality is that your not cut out to be in the same spotlight as me. The spotlight requires for you to be a star, which clearly you aren't. So to summarize in short terms, Elias is going to waltz into that ring. Give all the folks from HWL a great show, and kick your ass all over the ring like the star I am.

Once the dust clears, the referee will raise my hand, and I'll be on my way to the 2nd round of the tournament, where I keep to have the spotlight dimmed on me. While you Jay, just go back to your trailer park. Drinking beer and been the redneck you are. And at the end of the day, everyone will.....

....WALK WITH ELIAS!!!!

10/26/2019 1:04 am  #3

* Bayley is seen sitting backwards to a chair in a dark room and just a flickering light dimmed on the Women's Title, which is laying on a nearby table. She keeps looking at it while she talks.   *

Bayley: People think that I don't deserve to be the Women's Champion. They believe I'm too girly, or that I'm way too friendly with others. They believe that deep down inside of me apart from this new persona, they think I'm still a child People don't deserve to judge me for who I was. I know I have carried this Women's division on my back since I lay my eyes on that title. Gave myself a purpose and that was to get the title. And I did just that. But people were trying to push me aside. Telling me a million of excuses on why I shouldn't hold the belt or why they deserve it more than me.

* She stands up and flips the chair around. *

WELL WHO THE FUCK CARES WHAT EVERYONE THINK. SCREW THEM I TELL YOU. Screw every single one of them. They don't deserve this. I'm the one that deserves to shine the brightest. ME.

* She composes herself and looks at her title. She then picks it up and walks around with it as the light is still in the middle. *

This Wednesday night, I decided to give a one on one title shot against Jessica Havok. And last time, she and I were in the same ring.....she got her booty clapped by me. Sure I didn't pinned her, but a win is a win in my book. So I give her this one on one chance....as a way to repay her for having her beat the first time around.

* She stops and looks up to the light *

Bayley: Jessica, be grateful that I given you a one on one matchup instead of my usual Fatal 4 scenario. That way if by some miracle you manage to beat me, you can say that "YOU" beat me. You can brag to everyone that Jessica Havok did the impossible. Yet that's just won't happen...cause as long as Bayley is your champion....YOU WILL ALL FALL DOWN TO ME.

* She grabs the lightbulb and gives it a twist of removal slowly while she talks. *

Bayley: Life sucks....and then you....

* Finishes unscrewing the lightbulb. *

Bayley:....DIE!!!!

* Scene Fades *

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (10/26/2019 1:06 am)

10/26/2019 9:36 am  #4

Shayna Baszler

Hahahahaha. Bayley thinks she is champion. Bayley thinks she is better than everyone else.
No no sweetheart, as you didn't beat me.
I should be the rightful champion, however, a tournament is the way this will go.
A tournament is fine.
First round...might as well be a cakewalk.
Alexa, sunshine, you are usually one to open your mouth. I haven't heard you speak...are you still concussed? Still struggling with adaptation? Your moment of bliss this coming Wednesday will be when you are on your back, looking the lights, as you understand that you just aren't the competitor you think you are.
The Black Spade beats.

10/27/2019 5:31 pm  #5

* Austin Aries *

It's true. Round 2 between me and Drake is about to happen. And make no mistake, the only reason I'm facing this guy is because I got bigger fish to fry out there. So Drake, don't flatter yourself by thinking that you got this in the bag....cause you don't. So save us all the time and don't speak up. Or else you're going to be truly hurt.

Now then.....this Tournament that's been going around is quite intriguing. I'm in it, of course. But apparently they gave me a tall task ahead of me. As I'm facing the Monster among Men, Braun Strowman. Braun.....you don't think for one second that you have this in the bag. Cause you don't. You see......I'm not just God's Gift set out into this world. But I'm the greatest person to have ever lived......and my accomplishment speak loudly about who I really am? So next time you and I are in the squared circle, just know that I'm not a pushover. I'm freaking Double A. And don't you forget it.

Now going back to the Cruiserweight Title match.....this match that I'll have on Wednesday will be a reminder of how great I am in that ring. It will show you why Austin Aries is not only the greatest Cruiserweight in the world.....but why I'm The most gifted athlete this universe has ever produced. Don' take my word for it, let my actions do the talking instead.

Double A is coming for you.....and he's ready for a fight. God's Gift has spoken.

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (10/28/2019 12:38 pm)

10/29/2019 7:40 am  #6

Drake Maverick is stood watching what Austin Aries has to say once Double A finishes he has a determined look upon his face

Drake "So it seems that Austin Aries needs to be knocked down a peg or two, It seems like Austin who granted is a good wrestler but in no way is he the best or even in the top 50."

Drake Smirks

Drake "Austin you talk to much and its time somebody shut you the hell up, It's time somebody put you in your place and.. Don't laugh... That person is me.. I did it once and you threw a hissy fit so just because I want to see you blow a fuse again I will ruin this little dream you have, I'll throw a spanner in the works and trust me when I say this Austin. I will beat you, I WILL take the Cruiserweight title from you and I will ruin your day"

Drake then brushes his hair back with his hand

Drake "Granted Austin my last win over you was a fluke win and I had no idea how I managed it but I did.. But I've been sitting back, Watching luring you into a false sense of security as I have been losing matches waiting for this moment to pounce, Waiting for you to think hmmm.. I'll give Drake another chance.. Its a easy win.. Not so fast Sunshine.. This will not be easy and I will give you a run for your money and I will once again Take what you hold dearly... No not TJ.. That gold around your waist... See you at Overdrive Austin"

Drake then walks out of shot as the scene ends

10/29/2019 7:49 am  #7

R-Truth is stood backstage dressed as a pumpkin he notices the camera and smiles a goofy smile he looks at his hand

Truth "AJ Styles.. In this Road to Starcurde.. No!.. Starship.. Its Star something or other the writing is smudged"

A voice from behind the camera shouts it's Starcade Idiot!

Truth "So I'm Facing AJ Styles at Starcade idiot... Hold on... No I'm facing him at Overdrive in the Road to Starcade Idiot Tournament.. That makes no sense... Anyway... AJ styles your nothing like my hero John Cena the Greatest man to ever live and I will beat you in this Tournament and move on to face the next man and then the next man and the next and then I'll be the best.. Obviously not as good as Cena but better than AJ Styles.. And that is the Truth"

Truth then walks out of shot as the scene ends

10/29/2019 7:58 am  #8

* Austin Aries *

Look at what the cat just dragged in.....Drake finally talks. And it looks like he's more delusional than ever. Thinking that he's victory over me wasn't a fluke. This guy cracks me up real good. It's too bad that I have to teach this mutt how to obey me like the good Chihuahua he is. Cause that's all he is....he just a frighten Chihuahua. Just loves to bark and is scared of the big moment when it arrives.

Don't worry Drake, that our match will be quite.....short. Especially after I had already given you a 2nd chance. And what happened? I put you down out of your misery. Now, this title opportunity that has bestowed upon you is more of an indication for what's to expect from God's Gift itself. More aggression, more brutality and much more pain. Up until now, you had some decent respect out of me. Now.....now your just talking nonsense after nonsense after nonsense. And just keeps going on and on and on about you been better than me.

You are not better than me....no one in the Cruiserweight can stand toe to toe with me in that ring. The greatest person that has ever lived doesn't have to step so low to a short dirt bag like you. And the only reason you won was because of Marty Scurll. It's that simple. Unlike our one on one match.....I DOMINATED YOU. I humiliate you and above all......I proved to you and the world that your nothing more....than just a hype man that can't even consummate his marriage properly.

Face it Drake, your just a loser in a world where I, your winner, walk freely knowing that I'm the greatest thing that mankind has ever layed there eyes on. And on Overdrive, I'll prove to you once again and to the world.....why Double A is always better than everybody else. Just wait and see. It's all according......to my plan.

See ya on Wednesday, shorty.

10/29/2019 8:01 am  #9

Jessica Havok is seen in a ring and she is running the ropes she stops to take a breather and then sits in the middle of the ring

Havok "Oh Bayley sweetheart looks like you got your knickers in a twist and you have turned into a Grumpy bitch.. But you have nothing on me.. You may want to destroy your friends and family, You may want to drop your Loveable image but Bayley Sweetie you'll always be known as the girl that wants to be friends with everyone and Hug everyone... Me on the other hand..  I am more than a bitch.. I am a monster.. I am the one person you don't want to cross.. And you talk about giving me a opportunity to go breast to breast, Nose to nose with you one on one.. It doesn't matter if there is 3, 5 or 15 in the ring I will take that title from you, I will beat you senseless and I will take that title from you.. But only when I want to, only when I decide I want it and you'll know when I decide to have it"

Jessica then stands up as a Random female comes behind her but Jessica knocks her down and then locks in a submission

Jessica "See you Soon Bayley"

The scene ends with the female crying out in pain as Jessica Laughs manically

10/29/2019 8:50 pm  #10

* Bayley *

You think you're better than me, don't ya bitch? You think you can just waltz in into my world and expect everyone to listen to you just because you're a monster among women. Sounds to me that you have an identity crisis in your life. Taking cheap tactic from a wrestler's gimmick. That's even low ball to my standard. At least I'm the kind of women that doesn't care the slightest bit about you have to say. We all know that you had a chance to win the women's belt.

It was about 4 months ago, when the former women's champion, Nikki Cross made you her first #1 contender for her first title defense. You had the match in your favor, but lady luck wasn't on your side that night. I remember how it went...Lacey Evan took your foot of the rope before the ref could see that you were still in the match. Nikki then retain it, and went on her way. While  you faced me weeks later and lost the chance to become that number one contender. Now....you look at what I hold around me, and that's this title....sitting on my shoulder. This could have been you if lady luck never struck ya. Sadly that's how thing are in life.

Havok, you say you going to take this away from me? And I'm personally not letting you take this moment from me. Not now. Not here. Not in a week or two. Nor a month or a year. NEVER. This title is sticking around me like hot glue. And I'll be damn if I let a woman like you take all this away from me. Screw you Jessica. Your time is up.

...Because Life sucks....

And then you.....Die.

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (10/29/2019 8:51 pm)

Board footera