The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/10/2019 11:23 pm  #1

Promos for Overdrive #20 (11/13/19)

- HWL World Heavyweight Championship - Suicide vs. Pete Dunne

- HWL Women's World Championship - Fatal 4-Way - Nikki Cross vs. Jessamyn Duke vs. Madison Rayne vs. Paige

- HWL Cruiserweight Championship - Triple Threat - Kyle O'Reilly vs. Teddy Hart vs. Nick Jackson

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Peyton Royce vs. Taya Valkyrie

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Viking Raiders vs. The B Team

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - TJ Perkins vs. Tony Nese

​- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Bobby Fish vs. Drake Maverick

have at it

11/11/2019 12:11 am  #2

Re: Promos for Overdrive #20 (11/13/19)

Pete Dunne,

You’re first in line to attempt to dethrone the champion,

First to take the HWL Championship away from the king.

Bully Ray was a strong opponent,

But karma and wrong actions caught up.

Wednesday Night,

The reign of the dark saviour will continue,

This is just the beginning.

I

Am

Suicide.

11/11/2019 12:42 am  #3

Teddy Hart

*Scene opens with Teddy Hart in the old school Hart Dungeon. Hart is walking along the old dusty ropes, then looks up at the camera *

TH: As I kid, I use to sit in this dungeon and watch my grandfather, Stu Hart train wrestlers.  He trained top of the line legends. From Chris Jericho all the way down to Edge.  I use to day dream about becoming a world champion myself while I watched them train, becoming a Hall Of Fame legend like my other family members.

*Hart exits the old dusty ring and heads towards the basement stairs. Hart sits on the stairs, before going up *

TH: This Wednesday Night, I’m in a triple threat match for the Cruiserweight Championship. This Wednesday night I take on Nick Jackson and the new champion, Kyle O’Reilly.   I get a chance to prove myself to everyone that I am for real. My years of training, my years of blood, sweat and tears will finally pay off.  Bring your A game fellas, cause you’re one “Hart attack” away from losing.

*Hart stands on his feet, then heads up the stairs as the camera fades*

11/11/2019 2:38 pm  #4

* The Viking Raider *

Erik Rowe: At last....the time has come. Both me and Hanson are ready.

Hanson: Yes, we are ready to administer war. And it starts on Wednesday Night. B-Team is going to find out what we are capable off.

Erik: They will know that my brother and I don't fear anybody and won't succumb to any foolish acts made by those two clowns.

Hanson: We had chances for gold in the past, and failed miserably. But at last, faith has brought us this opportunity at hand.

Erik: At Overdrive, the Viking are going marching into to that ring and were ready to issue some pain.

Hanson: Welcome B-Team, to the age of the Vikings.

Erik: And once we done, we'll be one step closer to obtaining those coveted tag team belts.

Both: Prepare yourself cause here comes the War!!!!

11/11/2019 2:46 pm  #5

* TJ Perkins *

Tony Nese. Former Cruiserweight champion. At least you can called yourself a former champion. Me. I'm looking to make a name for myself. After Austin Aries lost the belt to Kyle O'Reilly, he hasn't been the same. The only thing he ever wanted to do is be your only double champion in HWL History. That's it. But Undisputed Era has foiled our plans. First, Adam Cole defeated me for a bye in the world title scene. Then, he made Kyle beat my mentor. My master. Double freaking Aries.

Now....the only way to establish dominance again is for me to win that Cruiserweight title off his waist. Well, at least for the moment, long as he's champion of course. But besides the point, I'm making my name towards Starrcade. I know I face Tony. And even if he's a tough guy and has the strength against me. He still is not the Dab Master. He isn't TJ....freaking Perkins. And this Wednesday, I'm going to kick the hopes and dreams that Tony has straight down to the bottom of the mat. Once I beat him, I'll be a step closer into making it to Starrcade.

Just wait and See Aries, I'll bring honor back to your fallen Cruiserweight title belt....you'll see....you'll see.

11/11/2019 6:26 pm  #6

Dunne:

Opportunity has passed by the Brusierweight Pete Dunne since this company began earlier this year. Cruiserweight title match after Cruiserweight title match I have let slip between these brutal hands. This week on overdrive though..... its not about the cruiserweight championship. This week its about becoming the World Heavyweight Champion. Now I plan on cashing in on this opportunity you see Suicide, I care not for whatever it is you are trying to do here in the HWL. I care not for who is under that mask, all I care about is shutting up all my critics and relieving you of the HWL World Heavyweight Championship. This week on Overdrive, no games, no bullsh*t! This week on Overdrive, we will see the demise of Suicide, and the revolution of the Bruiserweight Pete Dunne!

11/11/2019 6:33 pm  #7

~Kyle O'Riley is backstage after HWL Golden Ticket staring at his newly won Cruiserweight Championship. as he looks up at the camera. He stands up and puts the title over his shoulder clears his throat and snorts a little bit~

O'Riley: I have stepped out of the supposed shadow of Adam Cole. I am still part of the Undisputed Era, but I have proven that there is no leader in our little "rag tag group of scoundrels!"

~He smirks a little~

O'Riley: We are all equal. And we here at the Undisputed Era are fighting champions. Therefore I have chosen to defend my title this week on Overdrive against Teddy Hart and Nick Jackson of the Young Bucks. Teddy, you may be part of prestige but I am part of something that is Undisputed, and that is what I am making this title mean in the HWL. For so long nobody has really cared about this championship but I am going to change that. This week on overdrive I am going to beat the both of you and retain my newly won crown, and after Bobby Fish and I regain the HWL Tag Team Championships from "DAM BOYS" and Adam Cole finally wins the HWL World Heavyweight Championship, we will run this place and we will make this place..... UNDISPUTED! 

~He turns to walk away but turns back around quickly with his thumb pointed at his head~

O'Riley: BOOM!

~The camera cuts~

11/11/2019 6:36 pm  #8

Cross:

I GOT HER BACCCCCCKKKKK....... I GOT MY BABY BACK........ THE FIRST THING I AM GOING TO DO IS DEFEND IT! Jessamyn Duke, Madison Ryane, Paige........ NIKKI WANTS TO PLAY! 

11/12/2019 6:54 pm  #9

Pete Dunne,

The Opportunity has come infront of you,

Opportunity to start a revolution,

An Opportunity to “demise” me.

People believe that Suicide means the end,

But  Suicide here mean The Beginning.

The beginning of my reign,

The beginning on eliminating the cowards.

Dunne, you’re a worthy contender,

But nothing will save you tomorrow night.

There’s no “Bruiserweight” revolution,

Only The Dark Saviour.

I

Am

Suicide.

11/12/2019 8:47 pm  #10

Teddy Hart

*Scene opens as Hart enters the HWL arena wearing a suit, with his under armour gym bag around his shoulder. Hart starts to walk through the backstage*

TH:  Tomorrow night is the big night. The night that I get my chance at the HWL Cruiserweight Championship.  For years on years, ive been working my ass off to get far in the wrestling, to bring something to the Hart name, to continue the legacy. 

*Hart fixes his tie*

TH: Kyle, all this Undisputed talk is getting old, getting plain and tacky.  But first, let me say thank you for selecting me to get a shot at your title.  Thank you for letting me step into the ring with such an “athlete” like yourself, but last for for most, thank you for letting me end your title reign with a Hart Attack!

*Scene ends*

Board footera