The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/07/2019 3:53 pm  #1

Promos for Golden Ticket (11/10/19)

- HWL World Heavyweight Championship - Bully Ray vs. Suicide

- HWL Women's World Championship - Bayley vs. Nikki Cross

- HWL Tag Team Championship - The Suicides vs. The Briscoes

- HWL Cruiserweight Championship - Austin Aries vs. Kyle O'Reilly

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Hangman Page vs. Tommaso Ciampa

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Brian Cage vs. Elias

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - R-Truth vs. Austin Aries

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Adam Cole vs. Kevin Owens

have at it

11/08/2019 12:28 pm  #2

Re: Promos for Golden Ticket (11/10/19)

Ciampa

Round two. Goldie. Goldie. Goldie. Goldie.

Ciampa stops, and starts slapping his head with both hands.

Ciampa: Hangman Page. A man of little words. A man who once believed himself to be among the Elite. What kind of abomination is that? You, Elite? Please. You rode coattails, now you ride a horse.

I am not here to play games with a horse whisperer. With a fraud. Hangman, your dreams go away. You might as well keep your five dollar ass still at Golden Ticket, so I can make change. Your emasculation will come easy, as the Black Heart beats, and turns the page, to round three. By the way...pun intended.

Goldie....Daddy is getting closer.

Last edited by Rossetti (11/08/2019 6:34 pm)

11/08/2019 5:44 pm  #3

Two Nights

48 Hours

2880 minutes,

Until the wrecking begins,

Until Golden Tickets begins..

And the night of Suicide comes alive.

Bully Ray,

Your time ontop is creeping on you,

Your time on the throne will shortly end,

The King dies and the new one shall rise.

Briscoes,

Just like your friend Bully Ray,

You’ll taste the same defeat.

Just like every other tagteam in HWL,

You’ll come, and fail in the ring.

Golden Ticket...

We Rise...

I...

We...

Are..

Forever....

Suicide.

11/08/2019 7:03 pm  #4

~It is night time, a pick up truck is sitting in front of a massive hole only seen by the headlights of the truck, there is a figure standing over the pit holding a baseball bat. The figure appears to be Jay Briscoe~

Jay: Suicides..... meet Jay Briscoe..... sorry my brother mark is putting work in at the moment. HEY MARK........

~A loud thump is heard from behind the truck~

Mark: Yeah?

Jay: How's it goin back der?

Mark: All good fam.....

Jay: Good....... good.... me and my brother finally get the opportunity that we have been waiting for since this place opened its damn doors earlier this summer. Me and Mark.... we get a shot as those HWL Tag straps, held by the two clown hero's.

Mark: The sad clowns?

Jay: Yuh!

Mark: The help line abusers? 

Jay: Yuh!

Mark: The guys dat nobody can beat?

Jay: Nobody..... but the Briscoes that is....

~Jay starts pacing around the hole slowly swining his bat with each step. Slowly and methodically~   

Jay: You see we've been watchin you Suicide's. Ever since you started interfering in other peoples affairs, to the battle royal and you guys beating the undisputed PUNKS for those HWL tag team championships. WE'VE WATCHED you get into the minds of every one you've ever stalked, and everyone you've ever tried to intimidate we've witnessed. You claim to be the savior of the HWL, YOU'VE CLAIMED to be getting rid of the poison. But Suicide..... you will never get rid of the poison in this world. After allll we's still standing her...... at that right Mark.

Mark: Yuh and we don't scare easy!

Jay: That's right, it looks like we the only bad dudes left in the HWL locker room. Not to mention one of you clown boys gotta take on Bully Ray later on in the night. And Bully, may be one of the baddest dudes on this planet. We ain't no friends with Bully Ray because he don't fuck with us, and we don't fuck with him, that's respect son. Respect you will never understand.

~Another thump is heard~

Jay: Hey yo Mark? You okay back there?

Mark: YUH!

Jay: I must say Suicide I do admire the fact that you don't give a fuck about dat either. 

Mark: Alright ready....

~Jay stops pacing and looks directly into the camera.~

Jay: Now then, it's time for me to put work in.

~The screen goes black and all that is written is ~StAy tUnED~ then it cuts~

11/08/2019 7:23 pm  #5

Page:

Tommaso Ciampa, I can well get behind with not Playing Games. I think the only games anyone plays with you are staring contest. You look mighty intimidating my friend when all reality I could and will crush you with one hand at Golden Ticket. I am going to grab you by that stupid long beard with my hand and yank you as hard as I can into the mat below. Then I am going to get behind you and use my hand to curb stomp you into oblivion. I use few words because I have no need to tell you how I am going to continually slam your head into the mat till I make a nice cream of Tommaso Ciampa soup. I have been accused of riding coattails for the entirety of my of my career, and the truth is Ciampa I have not had the chance to stand out since I got here either. So take this into consideration Ciampa..... this Sunday I won't be STAMPING any TICKETS..... I'LL BE STOMPING FACES!

11/08/2019 7:36 pm  #6

~Renee Young is walking down the street in a dark alley~

Young: Ladies and gentlemen, I am here looking for Nikki Cross who requested we do this interview right now. I'm just not exactly sure where she is.

~The camera is looking all over as it finds Nikki who appears to be scratching something into a rock with a knife~

Young: Oh hey.... Nikki, what are you doing?

~Nikki Turns around picking up the brick and only says~

Cross: WANT TITLE BACK!!!

~Nikki runs off screaming as the camera man and Renne jump back a little. Renne looks at the brick and engraved on one side is 11/1019. She flips it over to the other side and it says "BAYLEY" with a cross in the middle. The camera cuts~

11/08/2019 7:46 pm  #7

Ciampa

No chance to stand out? What kind of dribble is that? You made it to the next round of a tournament against some of us that give a damn. If that isn't standing out, I'm not sure what is.

If you are not into playing games, what is it with your wanting to pull my beard? Isn't that going to turn into tug of war? Listen pal, this nonsense you feel like coming out with, a lousy catchphrase that sounds manufactured. The creative team doesn't exist here...I didn't realize you had any encounters with that pal...oh wait...you were never good enough to make it to the big time.

Your hope to make it further, to stand out, might as well be devouted to your love of your ranch. About the only thing you seem to be good at, unless its following the talent.

The Black Heart Beats.

11/08/2019 8:02 pm  #8

~The Undisputed Era are walking around concession stands are~

Cole: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THE FUTURE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION KYLE O' RILEY!

~The camera pans to Kyle O'Riley who is playing a toy HWL Cruiserweight championship title like a guitar he lifts it up a little bit and you can see a toy HWL World Tag Team Champion belt and as we zoom out Bobby's can also be seen as the crowd cheer and chant "UNDISPUTED"~

Cole: THE FUTURE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS KYLE' O RILEY AND BOBBY FISH!

~Again the fans cheer and chant the camera zooms on a toy HWL World Heavyweight Championship which zooms out to show Adam Cole who is bent over, as he rasies back up he and the crowd yell "ADAM COLE BAY BAY"

Cole: The future HWL World Heavyweight Champion after I defeat Kevin Owens at Golden Ticket and stamp mine into the next round. 

~The camera goes back to O'Riley~

O'Riley: Austin Aries! I'm going to make the Cruiserweight Championship and make it Undisputed.

~They stop almost in a "Rocky" type moment as the fans chant "UNDISPUTED"~

Cole: BY THE END OF THIS YEAR the Undisputed Era will be draped with gold. Finally solidifying us as the greatest team in HWL's short history. Hey Suicide! I really hope you win tonight. Then I can finally get what I want, from the man who has practically been keeping it away from me all season.

~The era then points there thumbs to their heads as they and the hole crowd chants "BOOM"~

11/08/2019 8:18 pm  #9

Page:

Hold on, wait a second. I think you misunderstood me Tommaso. That may sound like a very clever catch phrase which you happen to be wrong about, however it is not that. The thing that irritates you the most is that you sit there. Having previous chances at winning a championship you don't just quiet measure up to. Lets not forget you were in the initial tournament, you beat Adam Cole your way onto the finals right. But who won the title that night? Are recent injuries still nagging you Ciampa? It seems like whenever Tammaso Ciampa gets a chance he fails and that's whats going to happen on Sunday. 

Tug of war is not a game I am interested in playing by any means. But if you want to get personal there Ciampa why don't we have a Hair vs hai......eard..... a hair vs beard match yeah that's what I meant. "Listen Pal" this whole time "daddy's home goldy" has really been all about how you were suckling on another big man babys teat in that other teat isn't it.

Sad sad little bald Tommaso Ciampa..... 

The black heart gets stomped!

11/09/2019 1:01 am  #10

Briscoe Brothers,

From the shadows, you show yourselves.

From the darkness of the world, you show light.

The clock finally ticked for you two brothers,

It ticked in your favour, to be the next in line.

But, Did you two earn it?

You tell these people, you’ve been waiting.

You tell the world that its about time, you had your shot.

History is something amazing,

Your history is nothing but failure.

Name abusing will not save you,

Those baseball bats will not help you.

Golden Ticket,

The History of the Briscoes will turn into a myth,

With the tale being ended by The Sad Clowns.

Remember us as Sad Clowns,

But everyone else will remember...

Us...

As...

Suicide!

Board footera