The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/21/2019 11:37 pm  #11

Re: Promos for Overdrive #17 (10/23/19)

* Camera light up and we Roman Reign inside of the HwL Arena in the seats of the arena. There isn't anybody in the arena except for the camera crew. Roman isn't holding the World title on his shoulder this time as he has it in the middle of the ring for some reason. He's talking to the crew before the shoot takes place. *

RR: First off before we get started, I would like to thank the camera crew that has been following me since this ordeal started....but I need everyone on TV Know that you guys are doing a great job and thanks to you we can do all of this a possibilities. So without further a due, let's get this on the road. As this won't take long.

* He looks to the camera and direct his attention to Bully Ray. *

You all know why were here. You all know that I'm here because in less than 48 hours from now, I'll be facing the man known as Bully Ray.  A man that has told the world that he's going to take the World Heavyweight Title out of my grasp. Just because he says so. And you know what?

* He stand up and looks directly at that camera. *

RR: He can "try" and take that belt. But he's delusional to think that I'm just going to let him waltz himself into everything I work so far and everything I have done for this business. That ain't going to happen on my watch. My family may have influence me into the wrestling world and I'm sure as can have adapted to it perfectly fine. I've shown you all my accomplishment and even gave merit to all of yours.....and yet. Here we are. Telling the whole world how you going to put The Big Dog. Well....I got one tape I have to show you before I continue talking. So camera team. Let's roll the footage.

* The cutaway shows an old WWE archive where Bully Ray aka Bubba Ray was facing Roman Reign back in 2016. As we see how Roman Reign in action on Smackdown. *

https://youtu.be/3p9KZJYdSZ4

* The footage ends as Roman looks down and gives a little smirk. *

RR: I know what you might say....and I can hear you saying it. "That was back in WWE, that's a long time ago." Blah blah blah. But truth be told, I was kicking the living shit out of you and you didn't have a single answer to stop me. Which proves my point, that you're just big bark and no bite. That same month, I went on to headline Wrestlemania and win the WWE World Heavyweight from Triple H, while you and your brother D-von lost in the preliminaries against my bloodlines The Usos in a tag team match. Face it Ray, you are just a hype man. Hyping up this crowd in order to grab all the spotlights as much as you can. Sad story is that your shot at this world title is a one done deal. You lose, and all that hype ends going down the gutter. But before I leave and train for my match against you....I like to show one last clip of you going against me. This one a little more recently, but everyone around the world would get my point. So crew....roll it.

* The cutaway shows around the titantron. Then cameras pan over it on full screen as it shows Overdrive #11, where both Roman Reigns and Bully Ray where on opposite sides *

Overdrive #11: All six men start out in the ring as this match breaks down from the get go with Moxley and Strowman taking Lesnar out over the top rope with a Double Clothesline. Bully Ray Mafia Kicks Moxley in the side of the head, knocking him through the ropes and out to the floor. Reigns then nails Bully with a Superman Punch, knocking Bully out to the floor as Stroman and McIntyre tie up in the corner.

* As camera is showing the rest of the clip, Roman Reign is walking to the ring. *

Overdrive 11: Strowman then rolls out to the floor and charges around the ring, flattening first Lesnar and then Bully with Running Shoulder Blocks. Strowman then hoists Moxley up in a Gorilla Press as Lesnar and Bully Ray both stagger back up to their feet and Strowman hurls his own tag team partner into them, bowling them both over out on the floor. Back in the ring, McIntyre struggles back up to his feet just in time to eat a Superman Punch from Reigns who makes the cover and picks up the three count.

* The cutaway ends with Roman Reigns and his team standing victorious. The scene cuts away. The camera zoom in on Reign as he grabs his title and puts it in his hand. *

RR: Now, I can imagine you done watching all these clips. I'm just making the message clear as day to Bully Ray. Whether it be in this ring, outside the ring, around a movie set, visiting my Family or even walking around the locker room.....I always make sure that I never show fear to no one. Ray, I'm not scared of you. So enough with the big talks and it's time for you to see what The Big Dog is really capable of when all the chips are set down....when everything is on the line.....I'm willing to go any distance to make everything I work so hard for.....be all worth it.

* He raises the title up. He keeps it up. *

RR: I'm not letting you take this title from me. Cause if you want to prove your worth it.....you better bring it. CAUSE THIS.....IS......MY.......YARD AND IM THE BIG DOG AROUND HERE. SO IF YOU WANT THIS.....YOU BETTER COME GET IT.......BELIEVE THAT!!!!

See ya on Wednesday Fatso.

* He then goes to the top turnbuckle and points out with the title and giving the superman man pose as camera fades away. *

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (10/22/2019 12:50 am)

10/22/2019 9:36 am  #12

Bully Ray

*Scene opens up to Bully Ray lacing up his boots.  Bully Ray sits back up straight and rubs his chin*

BR:  Roman, let me ask you a serious question. Do you ever get sick of listening to yourself?  Looking at the camera, saying how this is your yard, calling yourself the Big Dog then showing your youtube clips. Roman, I believe you’re scared of me. You don’t have to admit it, i know you don’t want to let down your 10 year old fan...but you’re scared.  You wouldn’t stand there and call me a “fatso” if you weren’t scared. Maybe you should prick me with your special pre workout, so I can look like you.

*Bully Ray starts to laugh*

BR:  Tomorrow night, I’ll be walking out as the new World Champion.  I’ve spent my free time, getting ready and preparing for this match. I didn’t sit on my ass and try to figure out what youtube clip I should show everyone today.  I don’t skip around this place, like a 12 year old girl  and fill everyones ear with nothing but bullshit.  You can continue to bring up WWE and your headlines, your world championship and The Shield, but let’s be honest Reigns. You weren’t a big dog in WWE, you were just a puppy with Vince McMahons balls in your mouth as a chew toy.  Yeah, My Brother D Von and I lost to the Uso. You don’t see me making excuses about it, they were a great tagteam. Their father raised them right, the soon to be hall of famer.  But you see, I refused to listen to Vince, I refused to do what I was told, because i didn’t want to look like an idiot on national television. That’s why I jumped companies and got further in my career.   Dont you dare sit there and tell all of us that you aren’t Vinces lapdog, don’t you dare tell us that you don’t always do what Vince McMahons says.  You’ll be lying to yourself and lying to the whole world.  But since you like sitting down so much and scrolling through your phone, go listen to “Talk Is Jerichio”, then you’ll really see what kind of “wrestler” you really are.

The dog gets put down and the whole entire yard gets burnt to nothing. See you tomorrow.. “Champ”

*Scene fades*

10/22/2019 4:40 pm  #13

* Roman Reigns *

You don't get it Ray. Acting all high and mighty like you own the place. You don't own nothing and that's the sad thing. Up until today, all you have been doing is criticizing me for having this World title around my waist. Claiming that you're going to beat me up, and that you're going to humiliate me in front of the whole world. Unlike you, I work to get to where I am today. Something that you never done in your career. That's why you always got stuck in tag team matches for most of your wrestling career.

About 5 years ago, you started making a name for yourself in a faction YOU created named Aces and Eight. Where are they now? That's right, they are all disbanded because of a former member of your crew in Ken Kennedy. Sure, that faction was running wild in Impact Wrestling throughout the course of maybe 2 or 3 years....but where is the fruit of you labor you worked so hard for? Nowhere....that's what. And after you had them disbanded, you came crawling back to WWE and made a return at the Royal Rumble. Which by the way, you manage to get some nice tag team matches in your name. But you never got that singles spotlight you so desperately wanted. That's why you got stuck again been a tag team with D-Von for the next years to come.

You.....you been nothing but a disrespectful bitch. Then you got the nerves to call me a lapdog from another wrestling company. Tell me Ray, why am I holding this World Title and not you sir. I'll tell you why. It's because unlike you, I seek to better myself and not just complain to the fans about not getting what you want. The reality is that you weren't relevant until I named you as my first challenger. Which by the way, you should be thanking me, cause if it weren't for me....you wouldn't give a crap about this company. You wouldn't even push yourself to where I am right now. So like it or not....tomorrow night, I'm shutting down the Bully that you are and I'll put you in your places. Being in the back of the line, and letting other deserving up and comers a shot at this title.

So until you step in the ring with me, this is my yard and I'm the one running this place. Not you. So do what you do best and stay in the tag team division and stay in your little podcast you got going on.....and leave the spotlight to me. Welcome to my world Ray. Now....you get to see the bite this Big Dog leaves on you on Overdrive.

And you better.....BELIEVE THAT!!!

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (10/22/2019 4:42 pm)

10/22/2019 8:17 pm  #14

Ciampa

(Breathing heavily)

It is the eve of emasculation.

Step one on the road is in site.

Goldie.

Daddy will be home soon.

Goldie.

Daddy Black Heart is near, you will be safe soon.

It beats.

Board footera