The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/20/2019 5:30 pm  #1

Promos for Overdrive #17 (10/23/19)

- World Heavyweight Championship - Roman Reigns vs. Bully Ray

- Road to Starracade Tournament - Samoa Joe vs. Hangman Page

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Tomasso Ciampa vs. Dustin Rhodes

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Brian Cage vs. Luke Gallows

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Kelly Klein vs. Madison Rayne

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Young Bucks vs. OvE

Have at it

10/20/2019 6:06 pm  #2

Re: Promos for Overdrive #17 (10/23/19)

Hangman:

I have yet to reach my full potential here in the HWL. This week on Overdrive I get my first shot at greatness when I go one on one with Samoa Joe. Joe is a very tough competitor but I have the heart of a young steed racing to the finish line. Joe, I do not remember us ever going one on one before so it will be my pleasure to pick up the victory after our first encounter on Wednesday and move one step closer to the HWL World Heavyweight Championship!

10/20/2019 9:25 pm  #3

Bully Ray

*Camera shoots to the HWL Arena.  In the ring is an table with a tarp over it. The camera does a circle around the ring as Bully Rays theme hits.  Bully Ray marches down to the ring,climbs the steps and then enters the ring. Bully grabs the microphone on the tarped table *

BR: Is this thing on?

*Bully Ray starts smacking the microphone*

BR:  Do I have everyone’s attention?

*Bully Ray smacks the microphone harder *

BR:  I know we all heard the announcement today. This coming Wednesday night, Big Sugars  lap doggy Reigns will defend his NEW World Heavyweight Championship against a Bully... against me.   

*Bully starts looking down at the table *

BR: Reigns, Ill give you one thing. Your victory last Saturday was impressive. Defeating two losers in a triple threat match to walk out as champion.  We all know your journey, we all know your passion for wrestling and we all know that you’re full of yourself.  Dont start thinking that HWL is your “yard” because you hold the World Championship.  Dont be walking around and loading up your fist like you run the joint.  I hate to break the bad news, well actually... I love to break this bad news to a clown of a champion. Your rein as champion is only temporary, just someone to hold the title until someone better comes along.

Well HWL, let me introduce that better someone. Let me introduce to you someone who wasn’t Vinces and Big Sugars lap dog and who will leave Wednesday Night as your NEW World Heavyweight Champion.

*Bully Ray opens his arms as he circles the ring *

BR: I’m that someone. I’m the one whos going to walk into the yard and put the dog down. I’m the one who will leave the new World Champion.

*Bully Ray removes the tarp from the table.  On the table is spray painted in black “Reigns HWL Championship Rein”*

BR: You all know my famous history with tables. I’ve spent years and year putting people through them. Well Reigns, just like your rein..

*Ray pulls out a lighter from his pocket. Ray flicks the lighter and tosses it on the table. The table starts to burn*

BR: It will go up in flames then burn until theres nothing left of it. Thanks for holding onto the championship for acouple days, but ill take it home with me on Wednesday Night.

*Ray tosses the microphone onto the table, then leaves the ring. HWL Officials rush to the ring to put the fire out. Camera fades*

10/20/2019 9:42 pm  #4

Roman Reigns,

Your time....

“Clock appears on screen. Ticking down”

You’ve been warned,

I

Am

Suicide

10/21/2019 9:15 am  #5

* Roman Reign is seen backstage in a dark undisclosed area as he sits down with his HWL World Title strapped around his shoulder. *

RR: Ray Ray Ray. You think you so clever. Lighting up a table on fire? Intimidating me with verbal threats and trying to pose a threat to our upcoming match? Just stop before you hurt yourself. You don't scare me. In fact, I should be laughing at you. I just remember a couple months ago, you were in the inaugural tournament to name the new World Champion, and it so happens that the same former world champion that won it all, was none other than your first schedule opponent here in HWL. You remember Joey Ryan don't ya? Wait....you don't. Let me remind you, just in case your memories is a little foggy. Roll the clips boys.

* a cutaway scene rolls up from Overdrive #2. *

Overdrive #2: Ryan then connects with a Dropkick to the knee and a DDT and while Bully is down, instead of going for a cover, Ryan takes Bully's right hand and places it on his package. Bully starts howling as he battles back up to one knee, but can't seem to get his hand free. Ryan then plays to the crowd and waves from side to side as he sends Bully flipping through the air with his patented Dick Suplex.

* The cutaway goes back to Roman Reign. *

RR: Nowwwww you seem to remember don't ya Ray? We know that you literally were man handle by Joey Ryan, well.....dick handle I assume. But anyways, let's cut to the end of the match. As everyone in HWL knows well, how that match turned out....roll the clip boys.

* The cutaway shows the end match between Joey Ryan vs. Bully Ray. *

Overdrive #2: Bully then sets up for the Superplex again and gets Ryan up, but Ryan reaches into his tights on the way up and produces a condom, which he shoves into Bully's open mouth. Ryan manages to get back down to his feet on the top turnbuckle as Bully struggles to spit out the condom and while he's concentrating on that, Ryan is able to connect with his Moustache Ride (Super Swinging Neckbreaker) and Ryan makes the cover for the three count. As Joey Ryan is seen celebrating with his wacky inflatable penis. And the camera just pans on Bully Ray trying to get the condom out his mouth.

* The cutaway ends as we see Roman Reign with his mouth been covered up by his hand and trying not to laugh as he composes himself back.

RR: You see Ray, you can talk the talk and even try to run around making yourself look like a tough guy....but deep. Deepppppp down we all know that you're just another laughing stock that likes to play around with weak. Yet.....I'm not a weakling. I'm far fetch out the realms of been a normal guy. I'm the Big Dog. And damn sure I run this yard now. So you can bring all your frustration you have at me and face me in that ring like a man. But the ends results is going to be the same.....and that's me kicking your ass all over that ring and ending it with a Superman Punch straight across your face and putting you down with a Spear. And just like I did at Hallowen Havoc against Sami Zayn and Dolph Ziggler.....I'm going to run this place on lockdown. Cause this.....

THIS IS MY YARD!!!! AND THE BIG DOG IS HERE!!!! And you better believe it.

So Bully Ray.....I'll see you sucker....on Wednesday!!!

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (10/23/2019 8:08 pm)

10/21/2019 11:28 am  #6

Bully Ray

*Scene comes up on Bully Ray is shown walking throughout backstage. Bully Ray starts to giggle as he stops in his tracks. Bully Ray looks at the camera *

BR: Did I not call it? Did I not say that Reigns will go on and start calling this “ His Yard”.  The Big Dog huh?  Roman Reigns,  you never do fail to disappoint me.  Yes, I lost my first HWL match against Joey Ryan.  Then, he did stick that condom into my mouth and finished the match. But how could I defend myself? I got dropped on my head before that and could barely walk. Hell, to this day, I can barely remember that match. It’s one of the many side effects of an concussion. That’s why I haven’t been around, that’s why I barely showed my face. I had to be an adult, take time off and deal with it. I did it the right way. I didn’t have to go and violate a wellness policy to get better, now did I?

*Bully Ray starts to chuckle*

BR:  Is this any other highlights you would like to show the world? How about my TNA and WWE Hall of fame induction? How about me fooling Hulk Hogan about not being in the Aces N Eights? How about me becoming a World Champion? How about my ECW days? Like come on Roman, you have all these highlight tapes of me.  I’m just dying of boredom, waiting to see what you’ll show next.

*Bully Ray continues walking, until we reach a set of doors. Ray looks at the camera again*

BR: Reigns, everyone is tired of listening to the same old shit. Everyone is tired of you calling things “Your Yard”. We are all tired of the “Big Dog” comment. Lets be honest here, you’re not the big dog. You’re barely a puppy in this world. You call yourself a big dog, but only got into the WWE because of your bloodline.  I know that’s something you don’t want to admit, but you can’t hide that fact.   

*Bully Ray reaches into his pocket, pulls out his sun glasses and places them on his face*

BR: We can go back and forth with words, but come Wednesday Night, I’m putting the dog down and burning the yard.  Sorry to say Reigns, but your title reign is going to be shorter than your Canadian Football League career.  See you Wednesday Chump.

*Bully Ray opens the doors and exits the arena*

10/21/2019 1:25 pm  #7

* Roman Reign is seen backstage in another dark undisclosed area, as he is yet again sitting down with his title in shoulder. *

RR: Are you done running your mouth? Cause it looks to me that your very traumatized with that match with Joey Ryan. Didn't think you needed to step out of the wrestling business just because he grabbed your groin and stuffed that condom. Oh wait....you did came back. You don't remember? Right right. You had a concussion. Let's roll the clip.

* A cutaway appears as he shows him a Fatal 4 way Elimination Match where he faced Drew McIntyre, Pac and Tomasso Ciampa. As the clips shows Bully Ray fighting off Ciampa. *

Overdrive #7: Bully Ray now hits Ciampa with a Belly-to-Belly Suplex, driving him down onto McIntyre in the process. Bully then goes for a Mafia Kick on Pac, but Pac ducks out of the way and connects with an Enziguri.  Ciampa then hits Bully with the Fairy-Tale Ending and Pac comes off the top ropes and hits Bully with the Red Arrow and makes the cover for the three count. Before Pac can get all the way back up to his feet, McIntyre nails him with a Claymore and covers him for the three count and Pac and Bully are both eliminated, leaving just McIntyre and Ciampa.

* The cutaway pans back to Roman Reign. *

RR: Seems to me that you're a big liar, when you said that you were taking time off....when you clearly was still an active member of the roster. And even then.....you manage to be the first one eliminated. Speaks a lot of volume about you. But whether it be a week of difference, a month...hell maybe a whole year. We know that you like to bark loudly. But this Big Dog's bark is bigger than you. And I can show it to you....follow me.

* Camera follow Roman as he opens the door behind him as walk around the area and goes to a door. He opens it and it's a little room with pictures of Bully Ray with all his accomplishmrnt he has had with Brother D-Von. Pictures of him winning the ECW, IWGP, NWA, TNA, WCW, WWF and WWE Tag Team Championships, a total of 23 major tag team championships. Then a little section of his individual accomplishments from the Hardcore title, TNA World title and  the DWO World Title *

RR: Everything Bully Ray has done throughout his career. He's always been a top class.....whenever he team up with His brother D-Von. I won't lie. 23 tag team championship. That's a feat not even I could with Ambrose or Rollins. Yet.....that singles career has not treated you well enough. Sure you won the TNA World title. And? That means nothing here in HWL.....Hell....my time with WWE don't mean anything right? Well maybe not. Come with me.

* Roman Reign exits the room and walks around back and forth and goes to another door. He opens up and light up the dark room, and it's a hallway. In the hallway, we see every WWE Accomplishment he has made. From winning the WWE tag titles with Rollins, to winning both the US and IC Title, to the World Heavyweight and Universal Title to even winning the Royal Rumble and main eventing several Wrestlemania Matches. *

RR: Not here to toot my own horn, but this.....this proves to me all that I am. Sure, might had failed a wellness policy back in WWE  but that doesn't mean I'm not human. I'm flesh and bones just like you. Only difference you and me have is that I don't make excuses.....I PROVE IT. And just like your run  with PAC back a month or two, I'm putting you to sleep. So insult me all you like, dare me to say all my failures. But make no mistake that I'm the guy everyone's is looking up to. So if I failed now, this will all just be a lost cause. 

* Roman Reigns gets out of the room and walks around until he sees the HWL Arena on the outside close to where the undisclosed location is at. *

RR: That right there....is where you and I will fight. We will tear each other in that dome there. I'm not your world champion by luck. This came from sheer hard work and determination. I put my blood and sweat to earning this title belt. And I'll be damn to let it go to a guy like you. So Bully Ray....I'm coming with everything I got and I'm punching your lights out for good. And you better.....

BELIEVE THAT!!!!

* He does his signature Superman Punch Posee as camera fades away with the arena in the background. *

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (10/21/2019 2:34 pm)

10/21/2019 8:17 pm  #8

Ciampa

I have done this before. That was among the elite.

I rose to the occasion, and was swindled by Joey Ryan. He brought the first dosage of embarassment to what should have been mine.

Goldie.

It does not matter the company. It is what it is.

Goldie.

Speaking of which...Dustin Rhodes. It is time for me to put you out to pasture. You are a shell of the shell that was your former self and you must feel the same emasculation that many a men got from you over the years.

The Black Heart Beats.

10/21/2019 9:20 pm  #9

* Kelly Klein *

This is it....the road to Starrcade. And now, the journey starts in this tournament. I get to punch my ticket for a women's title opportunity. The only thing right now stepping in my way is Madison Rayne. In order for me to get this shot, I have to beat her. So no big talk, it's time for Kelly to climb back that mountain.

Speaking of which.....Awesome Kong. I still haven't forgotten what you did to me at WarGames. Because of your fatass, we didn't get to win. And sooner or later I'm coming for you. But for now, my attention is to make it through this tournament in one piece. Madison Rayne, your the stepping stone to the many challenges that await me. And once I get to the end.....it just me and whoever has that women's title at the end of that Road.

10/21/2019 9:33 pm  #10

Bully Ray

*Bull Ray walks into the HWL Locker room.  Ray stops in his tracks as he hears the television playing, as Reigns promo comes onto the screen.  Ray watches all of the promo, takes his glasses off and drops his bags onto the ground.  Ray starts to shake his head*

BR: I lied? You’re calling me a liar Reigns? I wrestled on the second episode of HWL and came back for the Seventh episode. That’s call “time off”. That’s five weeks off I took to recover, to give me head a break from handing onto it. The HWL Doctors  cleared my concussion and I was able to return  into the ring.  But, its ok that you don’t know how that works, you usually just “poke yourself” with something to get rid of your injuries.

*Bully Ray starts to chuckle*

BR:  Thats quite the resume you have in the WWE.  But If you think about it, there was really no competition, no one to push you to your absolute limits. Yeah, our resumes are different. I D Von and I put the tag team division on the map, but that lead the way for young up and coming talent.  We paved the way for the new comers in the WWE.  So there’s really no comparing yours and I resumes, because if you were around in the golden days, you wouldn’t be wrestling in that ring... no no, you’d be in the back with the other losers, sweeping and mopping the floors. 

*Bully Ray walks over to the bench in the corner and takes a seat*

BR: Where I got to today in the wrestling  world, I worked my ass for.  Back when I started in 1991, I had to grind and work every single day, just so I could make a living. It was a small living, but at the end of the day, I could survive one more day.  But, let me ask everyone here. What does Bully Ray hate the most? Incase the viewers at home don’t know the answer, Ill fill everyone in. I hate it when failed football players come into this company.  You couldn’t make it as a football player, So you called up your family and they got you in. They pushed you all the way to the top. Where’s the work in that? Where’s the blood and sweat in that?  You don’t know the definition of shedding blood and sweat Reigns. Stop trying to fool everyone, cause the biggest fool is the fact that you’re HWL World Champion.

Roman Reigns, please feel free to stand there, crank your fist and say you’ll superman punch me. Tell the whole entire world that you’ll kick my ass and punch my lights out.  Roman Reigns, you haven’t faced someone like me in your joke career.  You haven’t stepped into the ring with A Bully. Im sure your parents told you, that if you stand up to a Bully, theyll back down and go away.  This Bully will beat you up infront of the world and take that World title. Thanks for keeping that title warm for me, but ill take it home Wednesday Night.

*Camera fades*

Board footera