The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/11/2019 2:29 pm  #1

Promos for Halloween Havoc (10/19/19)

- HWL World Heavyweight Championship - Triple Threat Match - Sami Zayn vs. Roman Reigns vs. Dolph Ziggler

- HWL Women's World Championship - Fatal 4-Way Match - Bayley vs. Toni Storm vs. Becky Lynch vs. Shayna Baszler

- HWL Tag Team Championship - Suicide & Suicide vs. The Young Bucks

- HWL Cruiserweight Championship - Austin Aries vs. Pete Dunne

- Jon Moxley vs. Jay Briscoe

- AJ Styles vs. Bandido

- Paige vs. Rhea Ripley

have at it

10/17/2019 11:05 pm  #2

Re: Promos for Halloween Havoc (10/19/19)

* Austin Aries *

Pete. You think you're real slick, don't you? Trying to complain to the boss and telling him that you want the match to be fair? That's fine with me. But did you really had to put my protege inside a steel Cage? He's not a freaking animal. He's the guy who's going to have more success then you ever could in your entire lifespan.

But let's not get worked up over it. I just telling you right now and stating that I AM the best Cruiserweight in this known universe. And I already left a decent trail of those people down and out. Just look at Enzo Amore, Buddy Murphy, PAC, Tony Nesse, Scorpio Sky. The list keeps growing and growing and there is no end to this. The only one that got lucky was Drake Maverick. But after I gave him the pounding he deserve...no one stands next to me.

Pete. You get a 2nd chance....at failing once again to me. You know I'm God's Grestest Gift. I'm the epithomy of the Man. You are unworthy to hold this Cruiserweight title. No one should hold this belt. NO ONE. So put aside everything you had fought for and give up...but if you insist on getting put in your place then so be it.

You will remember my name. Everyone will remember the name Austin Aries. Double A. The man that slay the Cruiserweight division. While you Pete Dunne....you'll be remember as nothing more than a stepping stone to my success. See ya on Saturday.

10/18/2019 6:32 am  #3

Young  Bucks,

Let us be the first to congratulation you on your win.

Congratulations on earning your spot to face us.

Congratulations on being the next team we put down.

Young Bucks,

Your track record in HWL has been acceptable,

You two went from little boys, to young adults.

But, you must pay for your NJPW days with the Bullet Club,

You must pay for your cowardly acts,

You must pay for the wrong that you did.

Tomorrow Night,

After we hunt down the Buck,

You’ll remember who WE are.

You’ll remember  this night.

You’ll remember that We are

The Saviours of HWL

We

Are

Suicide.

10/18/2019 8:06 am  #4

Bullet Club

*Camera shoots to the Bullet Club locker room, where Styles in standing alone*

AJ: Tomorrow night is a shot to redeem the bullet club. The Bullet Club is one of the toughest  factions in the history of professional wrestling. We’re better then DX... We are better then nWo, hell we are something that even Evolution and Main Event Mafia wanted to become.  But we all share one thing, we all share the fact that we all had tough times.  After tomorrow night, the tough times stop and the club starts  going back up again .  Bandido, we all know you’re a young tough kid. But tomorrow youll be giving a free lesson on wrestling really is.

*Camera fades*

10/18/2019 10:08 am  #5

* Roman Reigns *

For weeks, I have waited in that locker room to get a call for my world title shot opportunity I earned at the War Games. Just watching from the back in a little monitor everyone getting their shot. Triple H was the first one and he failed. And then, just two nights ago, Sami Zayn did the impossible. He surpass the Best In the World by going toe to toe. He might not be the strongest or the most athletic....but he had something Punk never had. And that's heart.

Now....all the waiting is over for me. Both me and Dolph Ziggler waited long enough and it's now time for us to be showcase at Halloween Havoc in this triple Threat match for the HWL World Heavyweight Title. The only difference amongst ourselves is that I want this more than anyone in that locker room. Dolph doesn't even have the decency to care about this business. But I do care.....wrestling is in my blood.  This is my life here. And I won't let this opportunity slip my fingers this time around.

So Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler. At Halloween Havoc, when that bell rings and the referee starts that match, the Big Dog will run the whole yard. And once I'm in my yard, there is no stopping me from attaining the top prize.  You'll see how passionate I'll become once I walk out as your new HWL World Heavyweight Champion. And you better.....

BELIEVE THAT!!!! BIG DOG OUT!!!!

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (10/18/2019 10:13 am)

10/18/2019 12:27 pm  #6

Shayna Baszler

Shayna Baszler is seen sitting in an interview type setting, similar to UFC style promos:

I am not a woman to open my mouth very often. It just isn't my style. I would rather let my actions speak for me.

However, this time its a little different. This time, I feel a little bit of a spark. I feel a challenge that I have an urge to overcome. This urge comes around very seldomly.

This urge does not concern little Becky. The Man is no threat to me. Toni Storm. The British chick...please. She is a standard competitor. Bland. Something replicating manufacturing. She has had chances to shine but what happens? Oh, that's right. Failure. Always destiny, always the true storm for that one.

Bayley though. That one. Oooh, hugs all around. We are all told at some point in our lives we need to stop playing the childs game. No matter what age we are, we are told.

Bayley needs to stop playing the childs game. Years of hugs and inflatable bullshit. Disgracing championship after championship with a discount style and a lame haircut. Distracting from what life really is. Brutal. Disgusting. Sick.

Mark this down. At Halloween Havoc, the HWL Womens Championship comes home with a true woman. A true fighter. A true wrestler. Shayna Baszler.

10/18/2019 5:35 pm  #7

* Bayley *

You think you scare meo Shayna? Do you really think you can hurt me? Screw you Shayna. Just like all the people that come to the HWL Arena and the people that watch this at home, I say screw you all. I work my butt off for this industry. Traveling the world nonstop and booking flights, day in and day out. All 365 days of the motherfucking year that exist. And you come here to tell me to quit the child play? Honey you must not get the memo. Let me make it much clearer than you could even see.

SCREW YOU SHAYNA. SCREW YOU TONI STORM. SCREW YOU BECKY LYNCH. AND SCREW ALL OF YOU. I don't care what you think of me. Cause all I care about is me. Only me. Since me coming here to HWL, I haven't lost a single match. Even going as far as winning this women's title that's around my shoulder since I got here. No one has helped me during this journey. And the only person I need to thank is me. This title means the whole world to me and I ain't going to lose it to a knockoff version of Ronda Rousey. Screw you.

Now....Toni....Becky. You two don't think that just because I'm lashing out on that bitch Shayna, that means you two get off with a clean slate. I'm making you sure that you 3 are put in place. This ain't no child playground. This is where I get to slap some pretty faces and tell them who runs this place.

So my attention to "The Man". You thinking you such a tough girl and you been the baddest woman around. This once to be hugger don't care what you are when I repeatedly smash your head to the canvas until your own precious mother don't recognize what you are. And then to Toni, I know you had a title shot when Nikki was reigning high in this division and didn't get the job done. But with me, not only will you fail again...you'll regret ever having this title shot. Cause when I get my hands on you, I'll grab you and drag you all over the ring ropes until you get skid marks the size of my boots.

You all got nothing on me. All you get from me is the beating of a lifetime. Whether is one, two or ever you three ganging up on me....I'll keep on fighting until my bones are nothing but dust. So you best believe that I'm ditching out some real pain on you all. Because at the end of Halloween Havoc, I'll be the one getting all the treat...while you three bitches get nothing but getting trick by the realest women....ME.

SCREW YOU ALL.

10/18/2019 6:06 pm  #8

Shayna Baszler

Bayley has her panties in a twist. Uh oh.

The little rant you just went on sweetie shows me one thing. You do care what people think of you.

Why else would you focus on myself, Toni and Becky so much? Do you really expect anyone to believe you?

Years and years on the road sure. You have indeed put in work, but I really cannot fathom the idea that you have worked hard. You have been booked that way.

I spent time where the big girls play sweetheart. I know how it feels to really get hurt. I know how pain really feels. You haven't experienced it enough.

You will experience it when I take every piece of you I can Bayley. That ass is the fattest piece of all, and it is mine. Once I am done, the only thing you will want is a hug, and the championship you think you deserve back.

Last edited by Rossetti (10/18/2019 6:07 pm)

10/18/2019 7:21 pm  #9

* Bayley *

You're clearly not listening Shayna. This little rant I got here is not for attention. It's an exclamation to you 3. But you took it personal, and I simply don't care what you say about me. At the end of the day it's all about people's personal gain and accomplishments. And my gain is this title right here. You see Shayna....you may have done some accolades like winning that NXT Women's Title and slapping some losers around NXT.

I, however, have done ALL of that. I won the NXT Women's Title. The Raw and Smackdown Women's Title. The WWE Womens Tag Titles. Won the Women's Money In The Bank and successfully cashed it the same night. Andddddd.....became not only the first Triple Crown Women Champion, but also I'm the only GrandSlam Women Champion in WWE History. Let's face it Shayna, you may be a tough SOB. But the only one who has any types of balls, figuratively, around here is me. So just learn when to shut up and do your homework.

I ain't letting myseld be knocked out by some cheap tattooed wannabe bar fighter, that came out of a Southern Swamp Pub, and have her tell me what I can do. So screw you Shayna. And screw all of you. This title is staying with me as long as I have a breath in this body. And I'll be damn to let any of you bitches take it away. Now back off before you regret talking to me like that.

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (10/18/2019 7:26 pm)

10/18/2019 7:37 pm  #10

Shayna Baszler

Twisting and turning. Twisting and turning. Twisting and turning. Them panties need a wash sweetheart. Maybe get a pad in there for now.

I never said a thing about attention. I pointed out you focused on Becky, Toni and I. You put attention on that.

I am tough, yes...but how can I be a son of a bitch? Oh my god, it is worse than what I thought with you. You are dumb to

Now you have put attention on yourself. In doing so you have brought a contradiction upon yourself. Regret talking to you like what princess? An adult? Do you understand what it means to be an adult? It does involve taking your beating. This is what you get tomorrow night. Perhaps I will even start with a spank, just so you can know how it feels to grow to.

Last edited by Rossetti (10/18/2019 7:39 pm)

Board footera