The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/04/2019 2:17 pm  #1

Promos for Overdrive Episode #15 (10/09/19)

- HWL Women's World Championship - Bayley vs. Billie Kaye vs. Paige vs. Tenille Dashwood

- HWL Cruiserweight Championship - Austin Aries vs. Drake Maverick

- Cruiserweight Championship Halloween Havoc #1 Contender's Battle Royal - TJ Perkins vs. Enzo Amore vs. Pac vs. Cameron Grimes vs. Rich Swann vs. Pete Dunne vs. Tony Nese vs. Jack Gallagher

- Tag Team Halloween Havoc #1 Contender's Match Qualifier - Undisputed Era vs. The Goodbrothers vs. B Team

- Tag Team Halloween Havoc #1 Contender's Match Qualifier - The Hardys vs. Young Bucks vs. Authors of Pain

have at it

10/04/2019 2:56 pm  #2

Re: Promos for Overdrive Episode #15 (10/09/19)

* We go live backstage as camera are outside of Big Sugar's office as we see a door open and it's Austin Aries and TJ Perkins exiting his office. They both have a long grin of happiness as they exit. *

AA: Thank you Mr. Sugar for your time. And thank you for your patience. We bid you farewell then.

TJ: Thank you Boss. You won't regret all of this.

BS: YEAH YEAH. Now both of you, scram off...before I change my mind.

AA: As you wish Sugar.

* Big Sugar closes the door, as we see Austin Aries looking at his title belt. *

TJ: Holy shit....we got what we wanted. That's a first for us.

AA: What I tell you TJ. Stick with me....and everything goes sailing smooth.

TJ: You said it Double A. I get a chance to become the number one contender for the Cruiserweight Title in a battle royal against 7 other Cruiserweight pretenders. And you....

AA: ....well let's say I get to pay back some retribution. Against the guy who tainted my Cruiserweight title reign, none other than the 205 General Manager Drake Maverick.

TJ: This is so freaking cool. Can't wait until Overdrive. Anyways....I gotta go.

AA: Where are you going this early in the afternoon?

TJ: I got to prepare for my match...can't get rusty in that ring. So I have to train even more if I'm ever going to win this whole thing.

AA: Sounds lovely. You do that. And remember, you always get my support....No matter what happens.

TJ: Thanks Boss. And who knows?

* TJ Perkins glares at Austin Aries Cruiserweight Title *

TJ: Maybe after we both win...we can show the world what true Cruiserweight titans can truly do.

AA: What you need to do is focus. Don't let distraction....

* He adjust his title belt, as you can feel the tension in the air. *

AA: ....get the best of you.

TJ: Sure thing...see you on Overdrive then.

* TJ Perkins leaves as we see Austin Aries still glaring back at TJ. But then he redirects his attention towards the camera. *

AA: Now that TJ left...my attention right now is towards you Drake. And before anything gets out of hand, you better know that I'm God's Gift. I'm untouchable. I'm superior to anyone this company ever dream of having. And most of all....I'm better than you in all the sense of the word. I got the charisma, speed, strength and even...the height to put you down for good. So be grateful that I'm giving you this title opportunity. Cause it's going to be your last one. And once I'm done with you....I'll focus on Halloween Havoc at the task I might get at hand. And sure who knows? The greatest person that had ever lived might finally get his challenge he so desperately need. But who am I to judge? I'm the best Cruiserweight in this world. And no one....can stand toe to toe with the likes of me. Double A signing out.

* Austin Aries leaves as camera fades away. *

10/06/2019 9:48 am  #3

* Bayley *

72 hours......in that time I'll get to face 3 ferocious women all bidding for one thing. My Women's Title. Now, I'm not going into the details of who all this ladies are. Or what important thing they have done for their career. Or even mention their accomplishments and what they manage to do for themselves. All I care is how I'm going to make this championship belt relevant again. Sure, Cross was the first one, but did she really elevate it the competition of this division to it's new height?

I don't think so. So Paige, Billie, Tenille. You all have the chance of a lifetime. Any women would die to get their hands at this title belt and represent HWL with honor and dignity. But.....sadly, I'm the one holding this title. And I would be a fool if I let any of you 3 take this glory away from me. So expect nothing less than a fight from me. Because even if the odds are stacked against me....you'll get to see why this hugger is not a quitter.

10/07/2019 10:31 am  #4

Bullet Club

*Camera opens up to The Bullet Club standing backstage*

KA: In two nights, we have the chance to take back what is ours. Take back what was wrongly lost in the first place. Dont get us wrong, we know theres alittle road ahead of this journey.

LG: Undisputed Era and B Team, we understand that you want the championship titles as much as us. But you don’t have the anger and drive that we do. Management messed over the Bullet Club from losing our titles and well, we plan on beating B Team and Era Wednesday Night.

KA: Then beating up those two masked clowns who call themselves the saviors.  Magic is in the air, and we plan on killing it.

*Camera fades*

10/07/2019 5:11 pm  #5

~We are live in the arena as The IIconics music hits and they walk out to the stage each with a microphone in hand.~

Royce: Billie, we have a new women's champion!

Kay: NO WAY!

Royce: Yeah little ol happy hugger Bailey!

~They both look at each other and back to the crowd~

Both: AWWWWWW......

Kay: So the little girl finally put her big girl pants on and decided to take on the big bad crazy Nikki Cross....

Royce: Not only that Billie, but she beat her! The hugger is the new women's champion!

~They once again look at each other~

Both: AWWWWWWWW........

Kay: "The hugger is not a quitter!"

Both: AWWWWWWWWW..........

Royce: Too bad shes not iconic..... 

Kay: Bayley.... in two nights on overdrive I am going to take that title from you. You will regret the time you put your title on the line in a fatal four way match when you see my hand raised as your new Women's champion! 

Royce: And that Bayley.... is....

Both: IICONIC!

~They both do their pose for a couple seconds when all of a sudden Nikki Cross comes out swinging a chair, she batters Peyton Royce who falls to the ground i a heap. Billie Kay with a look of shock on her face grabs Payton's arm and slowly - but as hard as shek can - pulls Peyton into the back. Nikki stares back at her till she disappears through the curtain. Nikki then notices the microphone Petyon was holding on the ground as she picks it up~

Cross: LET NIKKI PLAY!!!!

~She swings the chair wildly in the air before dropping it she now grabs the microphone with both hands and holds it as close to her mouth as she possibly can~

Cross: WANT...... BAYLEY...... NEED..... TITLE..... BACK!!!!!!!

~She throws the microphone in the air as she runs off to the back the camera cuts~

10/07/2019 5:44 pm  #6

~The Undisputed Era is working out in the gym their music playing in the background. Kyle is running a trend mill as Fish is doing pull ups Adam Cole paces back and forth~

Cole: We don't have the anger and drive that the bullet club has? Do you guys seriously believe that? After the amount of times that we have been screwed in the last few months. Title after opportunity, after just a general match.... and their is one single man to blame.... that man.... is Suicide. The very same man that HWL management put these boys with in the ring with their tag titles on the line.... the very same man that only weeks before stole those tag team titles from us on an episode of overdrive. The same man that has been in the back of our minds ever since the beginning of this here little organization therefore causing us to lose multiple matches in fact you can chock up every Undisputed Era loss to Suicide. Joe beats O'Riley Suicide.... Joe beats me for the World title Suicide..... Undisputed Era loses the "Unique Opportunity" Battle Royal..... OBVIOUSLY SUICIDE!

~Cole pauses for a second as the other two look over at him~

Cole: You can call it an fascination, or a bug in my ear.... HELL YOU CAN CALL IT AND OBSESSION! But we want Suicide DEAD!

~Cole pauses again as Fish and O'Riley look concerned.~

Cole: I just want him gone.... and I want us to get back what is ours. Suicide.... consider this a warning.... and the end of days for you my friend. You should watch what Fish and O'Riley do to the "Boys club" and the "bland team". Because Suicide.... its going to pale in comparison of what they do.... to you.... 

~He points his thumb to his head~

Cole: Boom......

~the camera cuts~

10/07/2019 5:49 pm  #7

Dunne:

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I have received opportunity after opportunity at the HWL Crusierweight Championship and time and time again I come up short! Not this time though..... this time. I go into Overdrive with a plan.... a plan to totally annihilate each and every single one of my opponents. And once I throw all seven men over the top rope single handily I will become the number one contender to the HWL Crusierweight championship!  Now whether the champion is Austin Aries..... or Drake Maverick.... it won't matter. They would both look the same after I'm done mangling the Crusierweight Champions face.....

10/08/2019 9:50 am  #8

* Bayley *

The only mistake you got Billie Kay is showing up your face with Peyton Royce. You girls don't get it. This match isn't fair for me at all. I made it like that because if I only choose you for a one on one match, I would had hurt you.....BADLY. So I created this Fatal 4 Way as a way of protection. Cause let's face it folks, it wouldn't be so Iconic if Billie Kay got hit to the mat over and over and over and over. Nah, that would make Billie my total bitch.

But hey, you have lady luck on your side, cause not only did Nikki Cross took out Peyton Royce out of the equation, it made your credibility as a possible singles champion that more meaningful. You wouldn't want to make this Women's title a joke, don't you? Of course not. So shut up and put up Billie Kay. As well as the rest of you girls....you'll need to step up to the plate if you ever think of having a remote chance of taking this Women's title out of my shoulder.

Now Nikki....I see you still want to play with me. Sadly, you have to wait in line. I'm a very busy champion as I'm giving everyone else some playtime with me. But don't worry Nikki, our path will come across soon enough....and when that happens I'll give you the playtime of your life. Till then, every women in that locker room is on notice....as I Bayley, will prove to you all, that I'm a Hugger.....and not a quitter. And my record....clearly speaks for itself. 

Bye bye.

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (10/08/2019 10:46 am)

10/08/2019 10:45 am  #9

* The Young Bucks *

Matt: We finally get our opportunity at the tag team gold. 

Nic: That's right brother, we the Young Bucks, have been waiting for this opportunity for the longest we could remember. 

Matt: Yep, and now we have to face two other team in the Authors of Pain and The Hardy Boyz.

Nic: No sweat bro. We got this. All we got to do is do our thing.

Matt: And that is? 

Nic: KICK PARTY CENTRAL

Matt: HELL YEAH. We going to kick the living shit out of those two team. 

Nic: Kicks to the right.....

Matt: .....Kicks to the left.

Nic: Kicks way high....

Matt: ....And kicks way low. 

Both: BUT ALL KINDS OF KICK WILL BE ON DISPLAY. SO DON'T YOU MISS IT FOLKS....AS WE GO FOR THE GOLD AND GET IT ALL!!!!

Matt: That was nice Nic.

Nic: Not bad yourself Matt. 

Matt: Peace y'all.

Nic: See you tomorrow night on Overdrive. 

10/08/2019 6:28 pm  #10

~Billie Kay and Peyton Royce are in the trainers room as doctors look over Peyton who is laying down on an examiners table~

Kay: You just rest there Peyton....

~She turns to the camera~

Kay: YOU GOTTA BE JOKING ME!!!!...... Seriously YOU GOTTA BE JOKING ME..... you see this right here....

~She points back at Peyton who looks to be in agonizing pain....or faking it......~

Kay: This.... is my best friend Peyton Royce.... and she is ICONIC!

~She does the pose by herself as she awkwardly looks back at Peyton~

Kay: But she can't very well do that while she lies on her back because she got attacked from behind can she?

~Peyton tries to sit up and then just falls back down as Billie turns back to the camera~

Kay: She.... doesn't even know where she is right now....

~Billie snaps her fingers in Payton's face who seems to have little to no reaction~

Kay: See..... see LOOK AT HER! YOU GOTTA BE JOKING ME!!!!!!!

~She pauses for a second and looks off camera shaking her head~

Kay: Look we.... never wanted to get into the middle of some blood feud between a psychotic midget and a little hugger who just won't grow up. We just wanted one thing and thats the women's championship and since were talking about the women's championship.... and the womens champion the little sheila herself....

~she begins to crack up a little~

Kay: That's a little Australian slang for you morons out there who know nothing about us Ozzies. anyways.... Bayley,,,, Bayley.... Bayley look at her putting on her big girl pants when she talks to me. Using curse words and such......tisk tisk Bayley tisk tisk using such naughty language for all the little hugger girls to hear. Someones been a bad girl and needs to get punished! Well I'll tell you what Bayley..... actually maybe I should be speaking to your parents.....

~She gets really close to the camera~

Kay: Mrs. Hugger, Mr Hugger, don't worry about your daughters attitude. Tomorrow night on Overdrive I will give her the punishment that you should have given her years ago. I will take her pillar to post and duck walk all over her just like the great Angus Young! Then after its all said and done I will take her women's championship and put her in a permanent time out. Then I will reign your new  HWL Women's champion and that my friends will be....

Royce(in a muffled doped up voice): iconic........

~The camera cuts~  

Board footera