The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/21/2019 8:48 pm  #1

Promos for Overdrive #13 (09/25/19)

- HWL Tag Team Championship - Suicide & Suicide vs. Viking Raiders

- The Undertaker vs. Tomasso Ciampa

- Billie Kaye vs. Madison Rayne

- The B Team vs. Private Party

- Rich Swann vs. Pac

have at it

9/21/2019 9:07 pm  #2

Re: Promos for Overdrive #13 (09/25/19)

* We are backstage after Fall Brawl, as camera catch up to the Viking Raiders with one of the crew members with a card running to them as Rowe stops him. *

Rowe: What's the rush? You lost something over OUR direction.

Crew #1: Hey listen guys, I don't...

Hanson: Cause if not, you better get out of our way.....OR ELSE!

Crew #1: ....want to cause no trouble to you.....I'm just here with this card for you two..... It's from HWL Management.... That's all.

* Hanson takes the card out of the crew member. *

Rowe: BEAT IT KID! SCRAM!

* The crew member runs for his life as  Hanson opens it and starts reading it. He then smirks and gives it to Rowe. *

Rowe: What does it say?

Hanson: It's from Big Sugar himself. He's informing us that we have a tag team title match against the two Suicides.

Rowe: Finally we get the recognition we deserve.

Hanson: At Overdrive, we are going to bring hell to those masked crusaders.

Rowe: We must focus at the task at hand and do what we always do.

* They Both look at each other with a grin in their eyes. As they turned around to the cameras. *

Hanson: Yes Rowe. We must bring fear, pain, suffering and devastation come Wednesday Night.

Rowe: Exactly brother. You're going to see us beat and destroy those Suicide Twins, compare to the Undisputed Era who couldn't get the job done...

Hanson: And the only way they are going to be coming out of our match...

Rowe:...is with blood spilt through there mask and with several bones been broken.

Hanson: Now, we must prepare ourselves, cause a bloodbath is coming...and we cannot waste our time here just talking nonsense.

Rowe: Yes brother, we must leave at once. And prepare for what's only describe as....

* They both look up and scream from the top of their lungs. *

Both: WAR!!! WAR!!! WAR!!!

* They keep repeating it while they leave the building as the scene fades away. *

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (9/22/2019 1:27 am)

9/22/2019 9:10 am  #3

Undisputed Era,

You finally paid for your cowardly acts throughout the months.

Your actions didn’t go unnoticed, while you did put up a good fight..

The fight wasn’t good enough.

Now, you’re put down with the others.

Viking Raiders,

Congratulations on being chosen for the Tag Team titles.

While you bring threats to us, first answers my questions.

How to bring pain to someone who can’t feel pain?

How do you put fear in someone who’s the imagine of fear?

How do you make someone suffer  when they have nothing to lose?

The War is Wednesday night, but no blood shall be shed.

No blood will be leaving my body,

No bones shall be broken.

The only thing to be broken will be your confidence.

Hear the warming,

The War will end and the victor shall be

Still King

Still Champions

I Am

Suicide

9/23/2019 11:33 am  #4

Viking Raiders,

What you declare “War” is upon us in two days.

Like we heard the other day, we heard your threats.

The threat of damage you promise upon us.

Your threats won’t be ignored. 

On Wednesday night, you two pay for your actions.

This isn’t a threat from us,

But it’s only a promise.

You’ll remember who WE are.

WE are Tagteam Champions.

But I am..

Suicide.

9/23/2019 4:44 pm  #5

* The Undertaker *

Tomasso Ciampa.

This Wednesday Night at Overdrive, you go one on one with none other than The Deadman himself. Now I know when I see a guy like you come around the parks. Up-and-coming internet sensation. The Black Heart is his moniker. But you're forgetting who's the true Black Heart. I've been in this wrestling industry since even before you came to fruition in this world. I'm the reaper of souls himself. And now that the challenge is put up....the deadman is here to collect your soul. So Ciampa, you may look to make a name for yourself but I'm going to be the one to put you down. Fear me as I'll make you.....

REST...
IN......
PEACEEEEEEE!!!

* Rolls his eyes back as camera fades away. *

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (9/24/2019 10:38 am)

9/24/2019 11:13 am  #6

Ciampa

Undertaker. I must take this moment to correct you pal. I was already put down. I was beaten. My words came back to haunt me.

I can admit where I went wrong. I got too ahead of myself. I bit off more than I could chew. That said, in recognizing this, I find new motivation.

Undertaker. The mythical thing you call a career is in shambles. You are a walking shame, and I pity the fact that you feel you still have something to prove.

You cannot put down what is already down. You should know this. In case you really have forgotten though Deadman, you will learn on Overdrive.

The true Black Heart Beats old man.

9/24/2019 1:27 pm  #7

* We are backstage from WWE Monday Night Raw, after Viking Raiders defeated with ease The GoodBrothers. Then the Viking Raiders are heading to their car and one of the broadcast team from HWL comes up to them in the parking lot. *

Interviewer: We are now standing with the winner of the tag bout known as Viking Raiders. Tell us, how does it feel this victory?

Rowe: It was no sweat. Once they experience the viking...there is never turning back.

Hanson: Especially after we left Karl Anderson in a world of hurt.

Interviewer: Now you and Rowe have an upcoming tag team championship match for the HWL Tag Titles against the Suicide Twins. And after the heated words on social media, how do you prepare for this matchup?

Rowe: What kind of question is that little man? Didn't you just saw how we emasculate both those brothers....we are the clear favorite heading into this match.

* Hanson tells Rowe to back up a bit. *

Hanson: Althought....the tandem duos of Suicides have created quite a buzz in the HWL Locker room. So we don't know what they might have up their sleeves. But one thing is certain....and that is we going to bring a fight to them.

Rowe: You damn right brother....and not just a fight. We going to give them a hell of a beating. Whether they feel pain or not, they will feel the Viking Experience.

Hanson: So Suicide. I know you're watching us in your little monitor from the HWL Rafters....we coming for those tag team titles belt. And you'll indeed feel what we do best....

Both: WAR!!!! WAR!!! WAR!!!!

* They keep on saying it, while they get in the car and drive off. As you see them with the windows down, screaming WAR!!! The camera fades away as the car is not to be seen afterwards. *

Board footera