The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/18/2019 10:10 pm  #11

Re: Promos for Fall Brawl (09/21/19)

We see CM Punk in a room with an interviewer

Interviewer- So this is part of our 30 for 30 documentary on the Fall of Samoa Joe, we’re going to play the intro for you and ask you a few questions…that ok?

Punk- Sounds fine to me.

Interviewer- Alright, play the intro

We see Samoa Joe highlights throughout his career as a narrator speaks

Narrator- What if I told you, his talent was his intensity?  What if I told you, he defied all the odds?  What if I told you, he reached the pinnacle?  What if I told you, he let others control his destiny?  What if I told you, that it led him to be a jobber to the true stars?  A 30 for 30 Special: Samoa Joe and The Nation of Disappointment.

Interviewer- Thoughts?

Punk- Wow…this better win an Emmy or something.  That’s perfect in describing Joe.

Interviewer- Well we appreciate that, now tell us, what do you think of the downfall of Samoa Joe?

Punk- Honestly it’s sad.  Obviously people know my story of how I walked away from the business, but it was for the better for the boys in the back to know someone said what we were all feeling.  Someone who stood up for our cause.  I may have become a Martyr in the process but I had people in mind to take the charge in my departure.  I mean there was AJ Styles doing similar things, there were guys like Dolph Ziggler and Daniel Bryan who in WWE I thought could take the mantle and run with it, but there was one guy I specifically was doing this for…Samoa Joe.

Interviewer- Why Joe?

Punk- Because Joe and I had been through wars with each other throughout the years, if anyone knows what Samoa Joe is capable of, it’s me.  He’s one of the toughest guys I’ve ever stepped in the ring with, he knows what to do in the ring and he’s a natural at it, and people don’t give him credit how good he is on the mic.  I respected the hell out of Joe and I knew his path would eventually lead him to WWE.  In my mind…Joe was the one guy out of that group that could defy Vince.  He was the one guy that could make his own path for himself because of his work and the fans getting behind him and I know Joe takes pride in his work and would stand up when he needed to stand up.  But you know what happened?  Joe lost sight of himself.  He saw that big paycheck from Vinny Mac and decided he could do whatever.  He felt that money was more important than pride.  That’s not the Samoa Joe I knew.

Interviewer- What do you think of Joe now?

Punk- Joe is a failure…he was only the guy in TNA for a hot minute and got overshadowed quickly by Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, Kevin Nash…yes post Torn Quad Kevin Nash, old as f*** Hulk Hogan and hell even Jeff Jarrett, the freaking guitar loser.  Wow…no wonder why Vince doesn’t take him seriously.  I gotta kinda retract because he’s sold himself out for over a decade.  Samoa Joe was at one point the biggest Indies superstar and should’ve been the biggest TNA Star ever.  But even back then he was selling out.  He buried himself.  I mean CHRIS SABIN at one point got over more than Joe did.  CHRIS SABIN.  Do I really need to continue?

Interviewer- I guess your feelings and lack of respect for Joe are strong

Punk- You know you think you know a guy.  The Samoa Joe I knew was about the passion for the business, putting in the work and being the very best.  The Samoa Joe I see now…he’s about money, he’s about greed, he’s about making everything for himself.  I’ll say this…if I can’t put an end to his reign at Fall Brawl, nobody will and HWL will die.  There’s not an option for me, I’m going to take the HWL World Heavyweight Championship from this fraud of a man.  I want that camera to pan right into my eyes because I say this with absolutely no respect Joe…CM PUNK IS GONNA KILL YOUR CAREER!

Punk rips off his mic, throws it to the ground and walks off set.

9/18/2019 11:44 pm  #12

* Bayley *

Cross. Congrats on defending the women's title with pride. Defying every odds out of that Fatal 4 Way. Not once, but twice. Yet...you still haven't face me. One on one for that title belt you hold so dearly. To tell you the truth, I'm looking forward to "playing" with you. You ask for a hugger? Say no more Nikki, cause you got your challenge against me.  This match will forever make me or break me. And I'm not letting this opportunity slip through my fingers. Not now. I just can't. This is going to mean the whole world to me.

But enough about me. Let's focus on the task at hand and that is to get in the mind of Nikki Cross. The real dark and sinister Cross. I want to see us shed blood. Break every bones in our system. Mangled every body into every contortionist dream. I'm just bursting for some competition since my old days in WWE. And well....I have gone a long way here since I arrived. And it doesn't look like I'm going to stop. So Nikki. I welcome your playdate and invite you with open arms. Cause once I get a grip out of you and hug you real tight and nice...the only thing pleasant you'll see afterwards is when I slam you straight to the mat and hear that referee's slap count to 3. Then....and only then, I'll be the happiest women. And raise that Women's title high above my shoulder so everyone could see everything I've been working so far since day one of me getting here.

Till then Nikki. 3 more days. 3 more long and agonizing days till we clash to see....who truly deserves to be the women in charge of HWL.

9/19/2019 10:36 am  #13

Undisputed Era,

You tell the world that you want me out

You want me gone

You want me to have nothing to do with you three anymore.

But why Cole?

But why do you want me out of your lives?

Is it because I stand up for the fallen?

Is it because I stand up for those who you choose to attack from behind?

Or is it because.. deep down inside... you three fear me.

The Undisputed Era has had enough fear put into them,

And now they want it gone.

Saturday Night,

When this Brother Hood falls

When they lose the HWL Tagteam titles

And they face their punishments for their cowardly acts..

Then Ill slowly back away from your lives.

But, be prepared as my partner could be anyone..

I could even be... Roderick Strong

That’s my warming

I

Am

Suicide

9/19/2019 5:33 pm  #14

~Nikki Cross is rocking back and fourth in a corner clutching onto the womens championship as Renee Young walks up, she bends down to talk to Nikki Cross~

Young: Nikki, are you okay?

~Cross, seemingly just noticing their is another human being standing next to her. Nods her head with a look of uncertainty~

Cross: Bayley want hug....... Bayley want.....

~Cross looks down at her title then holds it up staring at it~

Cross: Women's championship.....

~The trance comes on again as Nikki Cross begins to speak clearly and calmly while she gazes her eyes on her title~

Cross: This Saturday at Fall Brawl, you want a fight? You want blood? I will make you bleed from every single orifice in your body. And when I run out of areas to make you bleed from.... I'll just make new ones. You call me sinister and that I may be, but the truth is.... Bayley..... nobody has really seen the darkest side of me yet in the HWL. The truth is.... I can't even control it. All of a sudden sometimes I just snap.... and all I see is red streaks..... I don't want to go that far against you Bayley..... you are way to nice Bayley..... way to.... innocent. I don't believe you could spend a single solitary in the mind of Nikki Cross. Hell, the truth is, I don't even want to be trapped inside my own mind. This Saturday at Fall Brawl.... you can slam me to the mat as many times as you want Bayley. It won't matter one bit because all I am going to do is get up and let you do it over and over again. Over and over again until you get tired and you begin to weaken..... that' when I strike Bayley..... that is when i hit the purge and that is when the referee.......one......two.....three and I am declared the winner and still HWL Women's Champion Nikki Cross.... and you.... get to the back of the line with all the other victims, you'll get your chance again Bayley, I promise. I've been champion so long, I think everybody is coming for their second crack at Nikki Cross... their second crack at the greatest champion in HWL history. See you Saturday Bayley.... and maybe never again.....

~Renee snaps her back into it as she sits and stares for a moment. She then jumps up and starts screaming as she runs off~

Cross: LET NIKKI PLAY!!!!!!!

~The camera cuts~

9/19/2019 6:20 pm  #15

~The Undisputed Era are in the box seats at the HWL arena Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Riley are sitting down as Adam Cole is standing between them their music playing in the background~

Fish: Suicide just doesn't get it does he?

O'Riley: It's like he is dense or something....

Cole: Really does sound like Roderick Strong doesn't he.

~All three laugh~

Fish: "The Messiah of the Backbreaker"

O'Riley: WHAT A DWEEB!

~They all laugh~

Cole: Seriously though.... if you are... "Roderick Strong" then I'm disappointed in you buddy. If you had came in and offered your hand to the Undisputed Era Roddy, we would have accepted and brought you on as part of our crew.... but no, you decide to be a coward and attack us from behind and steal our tag team title belts. 

Fish: and if he isn't Roderick Strong.....

Cole: Well Bobby, we all know damn well that he is not Roderick Strong... even good ol' Roddy has more brains then Suicide even though that's not saying much for either man.

~They all laugh again~

O'Riley: This seems very difficult for Suicide though. How does he not understand out problem with him?

Cole: I really don't know.... it seems simple to me, everywhere we turn their's Suicide, were at the gym their's Suicide, eating dinner their's suicide, I'm in bed with my wife last night - HWL superstar Brit Baker - their Suicide peeping through the window, one hand on his binoculars the other hand between his leg holding his tiny.... pencil! 

~They laugh again~

Fish: It's not that we fear Suicide.

Cole: No of course not, how could we fear a man whose name stands for harming one's self. How could we fear a man that is so afraid of showing who he truly is that not only does he hide his face in a mask but a full on body suit....

O'Riley: You mean gimp suit right?

~They all laugh again~

Cole: Suicide man.... get over yourself, there is nothing cool about what your doing.... nothing uniqe about what your doing.... your not special.... the only thing that remains somewhat special about you is how many times you have gotten one over on the Undisputed Era and that one single thing I will tip my hat to you for sir! But all of that ends Saturday night, and all of the sneak attacks, all the theft, and the general screwing us over during our matches all comes to a head. When we get to take out all of that frustration on you and that....

All three: IS UNDISPUTED!

~The camera cuts~

9/20/2019 12:40 pm  #16

* Roman Reigns is seen backstage talking to some dark figures. As he's walking and pacing back & forward. *

Roman - What is war? To me war is a state of hostility where two entities are in a constant struggle for dominance. It's where warriors like myself assemble for a cause worthy of fighting. A struggle between opposing forces in order to come to a resolution and an understanding. And tomorrow night will be no difference from what a war is.

* Reigns stops and looks at the camera. *

Roman - Me and 3 warriors will do battle at FallBrawl against 4 other warriors in what is described as WarGames. The rules are simple. 8 men enter a steel cage match consisting of two rings one next to the other. A door is place on each corner of the opposing ring sides. Every 2 to 5 minutes, someone from their respective team comes in....until all 8 men are assemble. After that.....All Hell will break loose. Now I know I'm talking about this War Games, like I'm just explaining to you guys. That might be true. But....you see, whether you want to agree with me with the following statement or not, I'm the hardest working guy here. It's true. Just look at who we are facing.

* He points at a poster of the 8-man war games men's match. The cameras pan on the opposing team and then Reign is pointing at each of as he talks. *

Roman - We facing indies guy like Sami Callihan and Brian Cage who had their fair success outside this company. But then you got guys like Marty Scurll and Hangman Page, who if I'm not mistaking....they had a 6 man tag team match amongst themselves with The Young Bucks and Villain Enterprises, correct? So just there....you got a dysfunctional unit just waiting to implode from within. However....you look at our team, besides the point that we all came from WWE, we know each other fairly well.

* The dark figures start to appear as we see first Sami Zayn. *

Roman - Sami Zayn was the biggest commodity coming out of NXT and showing why he's an outstanding performer. He would make any superstar he fought with look golden. And even made one of the best 5 star rating matches you could imagine.

* Then Dolph Ziggler appears. *

Roman - Then we got a guy in Dolph Ziggler, Mister SHOWOFF himself. So hate him or love him, If you wanted someone to give you the most passionate match in the world...You call this man. Not once has he failed to deliver a blockbuster match. He's simply the best showman in the wrestling world and he has all the credential to back it down. 

Finally....

* Triple H stands last and looks at the camera menacingly. *

Roman - ....We got the Game. The cerebral Assassin. The King of Kings. Triple H. Now, he and I had gone to war. But one thing is clear between us....and that when we put our prides and differences aside, we damn well are a mean kick ass machines. Saying all of this, I think my team is moreeee than ready.

* All 3 men look at each other while Reign speaks *

Roman - We already are setting the tone into this match and all that is left is to prove that we can back everything we do into this match, cause not only we are putting our pride and dignity, but we all as an unit have a golden opportunity to bide for the World Heavyweight title. So Men...I'll be an honor to have you 3 men on my side at Fall Brawl. And that no matter how difficult this task seems to be....we will all win this. Cause this is not their yard....

THIS IS OUR YARD!!!!! SO WHO'S WITH ME!!!!

* Everyone give a loud roar and pound their hands together to show unity amongst all of them. Camera fades away. *

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (9/20/2019 12:46 pm)

9/20/2019 4:04 pm  #17

The scene opens up on a empty corridor when Toni Storm walks into shot her NXT UK Women's championship over her shoulder. Renee Young walks over to her

Renee "Toni can we get your thoughts on your match for Fall Brawl tomorrow night when You team up with The Man Becky Lynch, Shayna Baszler and Alexa Bliss to take on Awesome Kong, Kelly Klein Taya Valkyrie and Allie in a War Games match and the Winner will get a chance at the women's champion at some point, How are you feeling?

Toni "How am I Feeling, That is a good question.. Its a mixed bag full of hope, Optimisim, Nerves and Excitement... You see Renee I've always wanted to be in the same ring as many of these talented women and I will go all out to get this win and even though we have yet to hear from any of the Gals on my team I'm sure the feeling is mutual, I'm sure the other team won't even know what hit them and when the dust is settled you could very well be looking at the New Future Women's Champion, Nikki Cross still has that target on her back and she has set a precedent and as the longest serving champion on the HWL brand I am chomping at the bit to get my Shot"

Toni smiles as she adjusts her title

Toni "So Kong, Tara, Allie and Kelly you had better bring your A games because I'm Bringing Mine.."

Toni then walks out of shot as the scene ends

9/20/2019 9:33 pm  #18

Sami Zayn

Well…what do you know, the opportunity of a lifetime stares in front of me at Fall Brawl being a part of War Games.  You know my first match here in HWL didn’t go the way I was expecting, but the truth of the matter is, all I’ve cared about is one shot at something that has been for years kept away from me…a World Title shot.  And here it is, one win at War Games and good ole Sami Zayn will get a shot at the HWL World Heavyweight Championship.  So let’s see I’ve got oh god…these are my partners?  The man who refuses to retire HHH, the overhyped and overselling Dolph Ziggler…did I break kayfabe?  I’m sorry kids, you should know I’m here to ruin things for you and lastly…oh geeks, Roman Reigns?  And Vince isn’t running the show.  Well if Sami Zayn didn’t have to carry the team before he has to now.  Let’s see who we’re facing…WHO THE F*** ARE THESE POSERS?  Either I’ve been away from the indies way too long or boy are we desperate for talent.  Look the truth of the matter is that at Fall Brawl, my teammates will see the talent that has been hidden from the world in the universe of WWE.  In HWL, it’s all about taking your opportunities and making the most of it.  If it means I gotta pick up the slack to get my shot, so be it, it’s not even a question who the most talented guy on the team is…it’s me.  So don’t worry guys I’ll make sure we win.

As for Samoa Joe and CM Punk…I honestly don’t care who wins that match, I dare them to pick me as their first opponent because after all these years, Sami Zayn isn’t going to wait anymore for his opportunity.  I want it right away and to be quite honest after the war you two are about to engage on, I don’t care if Joe retains or Punk wins the title, you’ll just be ripe for the beating you’re about to get from me.

Here in HWL Sami Zayn will finally be seen as the Champion and All-Time Great that people deserve to worship, so I’m going to start it right now

Sami Zayn holds up a sign saying “SAMI ZAYN 4 CHAMP 2019”

Zayn- Because guys…why not have the best as your Champ?

9/20/2019 11:27 pm  #19

* A video message from HWL Exclusive is up. We see Bayley in a hotel room close to where Fall Brawl is going to be, as she's using her phone that's connected to the HWL website to broadcast a live update. *

Bayley: Oh my God. I'm so excited for tomorrow. Can't sleep. Can't eat. Can't even contain my emotions intact. Let alone prepare myself for what's to come. And yes Nikki, I heard everything you had to say about me. But Nikki...you're getting way too cocky heading into our championship match. I'm not those other women's that just look pretty and try to flex so people can maybe notice them. You're wrong. I'm more than that, I'm a fighting women. And I believe in everything I said.

* She points the phone camera outside the windows as she talks. *

Bayley: Outside this wall, there's thousand to even millions of women's out there looking up to me and thinking to themselves..."one of this day, I'll make it to the top just like Bayley did.". Saying that they want to live the life I had. Since all of this girl started the same way I did. They were just wrestling fans like me. Now....in the biggest match of my career, I'm not giving up. Nor will I be forgotten any longer.

* She turns her camera to herself with a determined face. *

Bayley - Cross, I'm not a pushover you can step all over. I'm the women who's going to hug her opportunity and bring it to fruition. This is my time. It's Bayley's time. Your time has been a dominant one. And with no competion in sight for you, you say that I'm going to suffer. Well....I got news for you. The only person who'll be suffering is you. Cause once that bell rings, all gloves are off. The playtime will commence and you'll witness first hand what I'll be capable of doing to you. Mark my words Cross.....our playtime will be short as you say and we might never face each other again. But the results will be a hell of a lot different when I pinned you to the mat and take that title off your shoulder and....

* A knock is on the door. She puts her phone on the table as the phone points to the door, where Bayley is heading to. *

Bayley - What the hell? It's 11:00  o clock. Who could that be at this hour?

* She looks through the peephole and it's Teresa. *

Bayley: OMG OMG. YOU'RE HERE.

* She opens the door and bring her in. *

Teresa: Long time no see girl...how's it been?

Bayley: AMAZING. But...could you give me a moment. I'm finishing a promo right now.

Teresa: Sure girl, Don't mind me.

Bayley: Perfect.

* She grabs her phone again. *

Bayley: Where was I? Ohh yeah....and once I have you pinned down. I'll raise that title way above my head and join the HWL Universe in the biggest celebration yet. And don't worry, cause when I win it from you, I'll make everything in my power to talk to HWL Management to make a rematch for it. So don't get upset, cause as you said...I'm too good of a good girl to let you walk empty handed. Till then....hold that title real tight and give it your biggest hug tonight. Cause tomorrow, Bayley is going to end your playtime, and I'm going to usher a new era of Women's wrestling like no one has ever seen before. Bye bye.

* Teresa is applauding to her. *

Teresa: Girlllll that was off the hook. Didn't know you had it in you.

Bayley: Rightttttt....I have so much stuff to talk to you. You have to hear about the gossip that's going around the locker room.

Teresa: Shut up....what's the latest buzz you got for me.

Bayley: Well...the latest thin....WAIT. I left the camera on. This folks, you don't have to hear.

* Bayley turns off the camera to end the segment from HWL Exclusive . *

Board footera