The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/13/2019 3:25 pm  #1

Promos for Fall Brawl (09/21/19)

Card subject to change

- HWL World Heavyweight Championship - Samoa Joe vs. CM Punk

- HWL Women's World Championship - Nikki Cross vs. Bayley

- HWL Tag Team Championship - Titles vs. Mask - Undisputed Era vs. Suicide & Mystery Partner

- HWL Cruiserweight Championship - Tony Nese vs. Austin Aries

- Men's War Games (Members of the winning team all get a World Heavyweight Championship match) - Triple H, Roman Reigns, Sami Zayn & Dolph Ziggler vs. Brian Cage, Marty Scurll, Hangman Page & Sami Callihan

- Women's War Games (Members of the winning team all get a Women's World Championship match) - Becky Lynch, Shayna Baszler, Toni Storm & Alexa Bliss vs. Awesome Kong, Kelly Klein, Taya Valkyrie & Allie

Have at it

9/16/2019 8:08 pm  #2

Re: Promos for Fall Brawl (09/21/19)

Samoa Joe

*Camera goes backstage where Todd Grisham is standing in the HWL interview section*

TG:Ladies and gentlemen, we are two days away from Overdrive! But most importantly, we are five days away from HWL Fall Brawl. With the main event being Samoa Joe defending his World Heavyweight Championship against the returning CM Punk! With that being said, my guest at this time, Samoa Joe!

*Joe walks into the camera angle, towel around his neck with his World Title on his shoulder*

TG:Joe, you are five days away from defending your World Title against CM Punk.   What are your thoughts and game plan for this title defense?

*Joe chuckles alittle*

SJ: My thoughts on this match Todd? CM Punk shouldn’t even be in this title match.  There’s other wrestlers in the back who deserve a chance at my World Championship. Wrestlers, who have been here since day one, busting their ass. All of a suddent, CM Punk wants to quit MMA and come back to wrestling? CM Punk FAILED in MMA, so his reward for being a failure is a shot at my championship.  The fighters who beat up Punk, are the fighters who I beat up when I train.  When I step into that ring, I don’t wrestle, I beat people up. That’s why I call that ring the Nation Of Violence. Ask Joey, ask Cage and even ask Undisputed Era.

*Todd goes to say something else, but Joe grabs then microphone from him as he shoves him out of the picture*

SJ: There’s no secret in Punks and I past in the indy scenes. Everyone wanted to see those hour long matches. It was the main match, just like it will be the main match this Saturday night.  But, heres a spoiler alert for everyone. The results will be the same as Samoa Joe leaves your World Heavyweight Champion. 

Welcome back to professional wrestling C M Punk, but its a shame that your come back will be ending so soon.  Come Fall Brawl, Joes Gonna Kill You!

Take my warning to heart.

*Joe tosses the microphone at the camera *

9/16/2019 10:55 pm  #3

Knock Knock Knock

Undisputed Era

Guess who’s there?

Is it Brock Lesnar?

Is it Big Sugar?

Is it Strowman?

Is it John Cena?

.... or is it Adam Cole?

It’s my tagteam partner at the door.

Undisputed Era,

Your time with the crown is coming to an end.

The clock slowly ticks as the kings reign comes to an end.

Karma arrives Saturday,

All the actions you have done,

Must be acted for.

The Saviour Of HWL is here

And the end is upon us.

You’ll forever remember who I am.

The Man

The Darkness

I Am

Suicide

9/17/2019 6:21 am  #4

CM Punk is seen in a ring sparring with MJF as Corey Graves aproaches 

Graves- Punk, may I have a moment and have you comment on what Samoa Joe said? 

Punk- Sure, see I’ve been so busy training for this match, truth is I honestly don’t care what Samoa Joe says.  But if you have my thoughts, I have some.  You see a long time ago when I made my bold and brave decision to stand up for the little guy who would’ve never gotten a chance if it wasn’t for CM Punk, there were guys that I was looking out for specifically.  One of those men hadn’t made his way into WWE, but I knew he was coming.  That man was Samoa Joe.  Joe had everything you could ask for, the talent, the charisma, the burning passion yet Vinny Mac would never give him a chance.  My thought was if I could stand up and be the martyr for guys like Joe, Vince would treat them right.  Well soon after my departure, Joe arrived and had his modest success in NXT, then went up to the Main Roster.  Now one would think with his experience, Joe would be thrust to the top and be Champion right?  WRONG.  The truth is that Joe was put in some good matches, but nothing stood out.  Again with his resume, that’s just flat our disrespectful.  But Joe has time so earn your way to the top I guess.  Injuries and other things aside, years have gone by and what has Joe done?  NOTHING.  See this was the stuff that I was warning everyone about.  Joe…you were one of the chosen few who I always believed was going to be so big that Vince couldn’t ignore them.  But what happened to The Samoan Submission Machine?  It’s simple folks…he’s VINCE’S SUBMISSIVE BITCH.  Whenever Vince needed a big bad guy to take the L, he called Joe.  And with your reputation Joe, I’m floored you’ve never had the balls to stand up for yourself.  Honestly you should take all your previous accolades and throw them in the trash because they mean nothing now.  Simply put Joe, you’re a shell of the man you once were.  The only reason you have the HWL World Heavyweight Championship is because somehow Dick Boy won the World Title and I wasn’t there to prevent it.  If I was there…Dick Boy would never have been Champion, which means you never would’ve taken the belt from me.  This moment is something that I thought was going to take time, but for the sake of HWL, I must take that title away from you in order to save this company.  Wrestlers magically disappearing after being so invested early on.  Maybe it’s because Dick Boy won the title…or maybe it’s because they see what I see in you Joe and there’s no respect for you…or that title. 

You talk about my UFC experience…geez guys is that seriously the only good shoot you guys can muster?  Is that really the only bad thing you got on me?  You’re pathetic Joe.  Just polish the title and hand it to me now because quite honestly you don’t represent what this company should be.  For someone who specializes in jiu-jitsu, I find it completely hypocritical of YOU Joe to criticize my UFC run.  If anyone in HWL knows how difficult it is to train for that especially coming over from WWE, it’s you Joe.  The Joe I used to know had more respect for the MMA industry than the Paper Champion I’m looking at now.  At Fall Brawl, trust me Joe, I’m going to show the world why even after all this time I’m still THE BEST IN THE WORLD.  But more importantly, I’m going to save HWL.  I am it’s Savior and I’ve come to claim my place at the throne.  There’s nothing you can do to stop me Joe.  You’ve had a cute run beating Dick Boy, Brian Cage and even that wannabe Shield like group in the Undisputed Era, but you’re facing an entirely different animal at Fall Brawl. 

You said you had a spoiler…but here’s the a SHOOT for ya.  You’ve been shitting yourself since I got here Joe, you’ve been praying you wouldn’t face me again.  Because you can see it in my eyes…the burning passion, I want it way more than you do.  You once had it but Vince made you submit your passion to his grapefruits.  You’re nothing more than a Paper Champion holding the belt until a REAL HWL Superstar could take the prize.  At Fall Brawl, you will be exposed as a fraud and as my first act as Champion, I’ll make sure a fraud like you NEVER steps foot in an HWL ring again… 

PIPEBOMB  

Punk goes back to work in the ring as the camera fades

Last edited by Halestorm727 (9/17/2019 6:22 am)

9/17/2019 10:25 am  #5

* Austin Aries *

It seemed like forever since I got what was due to me. But here we are. God's wrestling gift been giving his Cruiserweight title match, and I'm personally glad that Drake Maverick didn't manage to retain the title. He was simply  giving the title a bad rep and wasn't doing anything good other than just run around like an idiot with R-Truth. Anyhow...I'm still in the title match against a man known as Tony Nese. The premier athlete vs. The Greatest person to ever lived. What a match we about to witness at FallBrawl.

Forget about the World title match between CM Punk and Samoa Joe. Forget about the Women's title match between Bayley and Nikki Cross. And certainly don't pay attention to the match where Suicide picks a mystery partner to go against Undisputed Era for the tag titles. All eyes are on me and Tony Nese. As not only are we going to give out the greatest spectacle in sports entertainment. But of the entire card, this match will prove to you all why I am the best Cruiserweight to have ever walked this Earth. Sit tight, and hold on....cause Double A is claiming back something he never lost. So Tony Nese, hope you shine it real good cause that baby is coming back home.....

TO ME!!

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (9/17/2019 10:27 am)

9/17/2019 6:39 pm  #6

~The Undisputed era are backstage Fish and O'Riley have the tag belts around their waist their music playing in the background~

Cole: Suicide..... this Saturday at Fall Brawl you finally get whats coming to you. When the Undisputed Era's Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Riley absolutely decimate you and your tag team partner - as if anybody would even want to team with his dweeb ass.

~They all laugh~

O' Riley: Suicide thinks he's so smart because not only does anybody know his true identity but nobody also knows who he is going to bring to the ring to tag with, not that it matters.......

Fish: You see Suicide we are the best tag team in that ring, on this microphone on this entire planet. What would you and your mystery partner know about being a well oiled and fluid tag team machine anyways?

~Adam Cole puts his hands on the shoulders of both men~

Cole: These two men, have held tag team gold everywhere they have been, and they are only elevating the HWL tag team championships to a higher level just by holding them. The fact that you Suicide have a problem with that makes me sick to my stomach. After Fish and O'Riley beat you at Fall Brawl I want to be the one to personally unmask you in the ring. I want to look into the eyes of the man who has been tormenting the Undisputed Era for the past couple of months..... so that I can personally beat the bloody hell out of him and watch the fear in his eyes grow.

~The camera focus's in on Adam Cole who looks dead serious straight into the camera~

Cole: No more jokes from us.... and no more hiding from you.... this Saturday at Fall Brawl.... you want to be the hero Suicide? Hero's never last and this Saturday.... we will end you....

~He pushes the camera out of the way as it cuts~

9/17/2019 9:30 pm  #7

Undisputed Era,

The words that flow out of your mouth burn my ears.

You tell everyone, that I have whats coming to me

You tell the world have I am going to suffer.

That’s where you’re wrong Undisputed Era,

Days turned into weeks,

Weeks turned into months,

That I’ve watched you three run around the backstage and attack those who don’t deserve it.

I watched you three beat down those who completely minded their own business.

Is that what you call a champion?

If you two won the championships with class and honour, I wouldn’t have a problem.

But you two won the cowards way,

And come Saturday Night, ill expose  that to the world.

Talk the way you want about my partner,

But face facts....

Facts that my partner could be your leader.

I’m not looking to be the hero,

But the Saviour of HWL.

If that makes me the hero...

Or the villain..

You’ll forever remember of who I am

I

Am

Suicide.

9/18/2019 5:02 pm  #8

~Kathy Kelly is standing backstage with Nikki Cross~

Kelly: Nikki, tonight you defend your HWL Women's Championship in a fatal four way on overdrive and if successful you will defend the championship against Bayley at Fall Brawl, what do you have to say about your potential opponent?

Cross: One after another I get to play with.... one after another they all realize they can't hang with Nikki Cross.... they can't play with Nikki Cross.... I just want a play partner! I just want a worthy challenger! After I am done with the three challengers tonight, then I get to move onto Bayley at Fall Brawl.... and Bayley..... hugger..... LET ME PLAY!

~Nikki runs off screaming as the Undisputed Era walk up, Adam Cole snatches the microphone from Kathy as their music begins to play~

Cole: GET TO STEPPIN KATHY! Your services are no longer needed. Suicide, your trying to create some sort of rift within the Undisputed Era..... The Undisputed Era is so much more then a tag team, the Undisputed Era is a brother hood and if you think for a second that you can cause friction between us.... you my friend are DEAD WRONG! As if I would ever team with the likes of you, a complete and utter waste of space on the HWL roster a roster that might I add Suicide you're not even a part of! My word burn your ears Suicide? Well perfect because the thought of you makes me sick to my stomach but this Saturday night at Fall Brawl, I finally get the peto bismol that I have been craving for so long. When Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Riley beat you and retain their tag team titles as I said before I am going to lay into you. We want you out of our lives..... we want you out of the HWL.....and we want your life to be over..... and that.... is Undisputed bay bay.......

~he tosses the microphone behind him with a little smirk on his face as he walks off set Fish and O'Riley follow~

9/18/2019 9:11 pm  #9

Samoa Joe

*Camera shoots backstage, where Samoa Joe is standing in the middle of the locker room, holding is HWL World Championship in hand.  Samoa Joe smirks as he looks up into the camera*

SJ: Every moment I’ve been on top, I’ve worked my ass off for.  For everything I have ever accomplished in the ring, I shed my blood, I shed tears and sweat.  I’ve made a house hold name for myself in every single company I have ever been with.  Now, Im sure you’re wondering where I am going with this? It’s simple. I got to the top by choking out and beating people up! I didn’t have to go ontop the stage, sit on my ass and complain about my problems to get a push. Don’t get me wrong, that “Pipe Bomb” was heard from around the world, but it’s the main thing that made CM Punk. 

*Joe takes the title from his hands, and rest it on his shoulder. Joe then sits on the metal chair behind him*

SJ:  Now, there’s alot of Vince McMahon  talk coming from CM Punk. Yes Punk, we all knew you didn’t like Vince, we all watched the DVD.  The one thing that makes me chuckle is that you call me Vinces bitch. You claim that whenever someone needs to lose a match, I’m the bitch for that.  Since you want to bring up Vince and WWE, who did they use to put the championship on? Who was Vinces “Paper Champion” when they didn’t know what to do with the title? I believe it was the Stright Edge Superstar CM Punk. I believe it was the one who got buried by Randy Orton, so they could give the championship to someone who deserved it. But, lets be honest with ourselves Punk, If I was in the WWE then, you’d be mopping floors and working the camera at OVW.  You should count your lucky stars that I stayed in TNA Impact and ruled over there.

Punk, this Saturday Night, we will all see if CM Punk still has it. It’s been awhile since you’ve been in a wrestling ring and sparing with your little goofy friend won’t help you from the pain that’s coming your way.  The fact that I get to face you again is a blessing, I get to do to you Saturday, what I did back in ROH.  Bring all the Vince comments  you want Punk, but we all know the truth about you. Save your Pipe Bombs for after the match, I plan on breaking all your fingers, then Joes Gonna Kill You!

*Joe looks away as the camera fades*

9/18/2019 9:39 pm  #10

CM Punk is seen reading one of his comics on his bed as he overhears Samoa Joe’s comments from his TV

Punk- Well…didn’t think you had it in you, let alone anyone else here to bring up something other than my UFC career or how I left WWE, but maybe I should’ve expected more out of you Joe with our history.  But Joe once again…you’re missing pieces of the story.  I’m not even going to waste any time.  You say I was I was Vince’s guy to go to to lose matches…see Joe, that’s where you’ve missed a fairly important thing.  At least I was World Heavyweight and WWE Champion…you never have been.  The thing was I was the guy the FANS wanted to see.  I was the one who made sure he saw what they wanted and the fact of the matter was, I took the most unorthodox path to the top of the mountain.  Nobody believed I was ready to be the guy and maybe early on they were correct.  So what did I do Joe?  I reinvented who CM Punk was.  Originally I thought I knew exactly who CM Punk, but it was that moment for me taking those losses early in my career that allowed me to evolve myself and make me THE BEST IN THE WORLD.  What were you doing Joe?  The same old schtick in TNA.  What did you do when the going got tough?  You bitched to Dixie about it.  Hell I bet you bitched to your buddy John Cena too that we never heard about.

But let’s get back on topic shall we?  After years of reinventing myself and making myself even better than I ever thought I could be, the light went off and I finally after all the years of Vince and Hunter never wanting me to be the guy…I BECAME THE GUY.  Joe I had the one of the longest reigns as WWE Champion in this century, heck of all freaking time.  But sure Joe…call me Vince’s bitch before you were.  OK…RIGHT PAL (Punk winks with OK sign with his hand).  The only reason I even lost that title was because Vince brought Dwayne back for literally no reason whatsoever.  When I left, I was trying to save the boys in the locker room.  Again you fail to understand that.  Without me saying a word, let’s be real for a moment, Daniel Bryan never wins the WWE World Heavyweight Title, it’s probably Batista…oh boy that would’ve been “Best For Business”.  I opened the eyes of HHH to see what I was doing in the ring, to see my point and while he’ll never give me credit, I’M THE REASON NXT is what NXT is.  The one thing that hasn’t changed is the boys in the back are still scared.  One would think the biggest name in the industry who sold more merchandise than John MF’ing Cena leaving and explaining why would do something about it, but oh well it’s not like you guys are the brightest tools in the shed.

But I haven’t even pulled out the best one yet on what you said Joe…you wanna know why you didn’t come to WWE?  Because everyone knew the only reason if you showed up earlier you would have success, is because you’re buddies with John Cena.  Nobody would’ve taken you seriously.  That’s why you stayed in TNA.  One would think though after all those years of being a top guy in TNA, one of the best workers I know, who actually has some fan support would be able to translate into WWE.  Joe…you’ve had next to no success in WWE, you’re in pathetic denial that you’re Vince’s Submissive Bitch.  The Nation of Violence was disbanded, The Samoan Submission Machine is out of order, the Samoa Joe we knew isn’t the same.  You came here to try to see if you had it in you.  You don’t Joe.  The fact that the only two HWL Champions in history are Dick Boy and Vince’s Submissive Bitch shows how desperately HWL needs me to save it from itself.  Don’t worry Joe, the time is coming…at Fall Brawl, I’m going to show the world why I’m still THE BEST IN THE WORLD.  I’m going to show everyone that I never lost it, I’ll always have it.  But most importantly, I’ll show the world that there is nobody on the HWL roster who can stand toe to toe with me.  Time’s up Joe…it’s time for me to take you out of your misery…

Board footera