The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/23/2020 9:56 pm  #11

Re: Promos for Fall Brawl (09/26/20)

(Darby Allin)

Again, it's the teacher come calling.

But little Darby has not been truant this time. He hasn't been playing hooky. Instead, I grew up in the school of hard knocks and I dare say my knowledge now surpasses that of even those that would seek to teach me better.

Those that would teach me better would have me play it safe. No, Darby, don't dive off the top rope blindly without looking to see where you're about to land. No, Darby, don't jump off the top of that rickety old bridge.

But nobody ever gained anything meaningful by playing it safe. Nor did they ever gain anything lasting by following a charlatan, as Drew Gulak does now.

Whatever fleeting benefits you think you may be getting from your master, you do not see the chains he places upon you, which attached to his pulley lift him up. You fail to notice as those same chains anchor you down.

You seek to convert and ensnare those like me who live free, who suffer no master and who live by no creed other than the one written in our own hearts.

But you will not weigh me down, Gulak. Nor will you fence me in or do anything to infringe upon my personality.

My personality is stronger than your liar's message. I have faith in me and that's all the faith I will ever need,.

Rather than live within the limits anyone else would set, I will continue to soar above even the heights the rest of you lift your master to at your own expense.

There are those that envy me for it. Drew Gulak and his like are obviously among them, though their lying tongues will no doubt deny this.

But envy does not hurt those who are envied. It only hurts the envious.

I look at your situation and I pity you, Gulak. Forever the follower. Enzo Amore. Daniel Bryan. Now Marty. For somebody that thinks he has so much to offer by telling everybody else to do, you sure spend on lot of time being somebody else's bitch.

9/23/2020 10:23 pm  #12

We see John Cena and MJF in a boardroom with Ric Flair and Randy Orton with Johnny Gargano on the screen on a video conference from his home.

Flair- Johnny babe, how you healing up my man?  You know John is taking a big time risk naming you as the last man on our War Games team, so I gotta hear it from you, not MJF, not John, not Randy, I need to hear it from YOU.  Johnny, are you going to make it to War Games?

Gargano- Ric…I live and breathe for this business.  Sure I’m banged up and dare I say I may not be at 100%, but let’s be real for a moment shall we?  Johnny Gargano even at 75% is better than 95% of the wrestlers in this industry today.  Nobody in this business is able to not only put up the fight in that ring like myself, but can take the beating necessary to survive a War Games match like myself.  Ric, I will be at War Games and I will make sure that Evolution prevails.

Flair- Now THAT right there is why I love ya Johnny.  That is the type of attitude we need Evolution to have if we’re going to win at War Games and hearing you say that has me ready to go myself and get in that ring and fight alongside ya WOOOO!

Cena- Okay Ric, calm down we got this.  Listen, the reason I picked MJF and Johnny are quite simple.  They exemplify everything Evolution is looking for in the stars of tomorrow and dare I say, both resemble a lot of yours truly throughout my years.  I mean MJF is the cocky, arrogant and brash young kid who was The Prototype who brought Ruthless Aggression to the table.  There’s a reason why I knew MJF was the perfect Television Champion.  While he is all the parts of me that didn’t work for me early in my career, the truth is and I’m man enough to say it, MJF is just better at being that cocky, arrogant, brash guy…cause it is him.  No disrespect Maxwell.

MJF- Actually John, I take that as the ultimate compliment.  There’s no denying that I’m truly one of the faces of the future because obviously my youth gives me that distinction, but yes John I am those things you say I am.  I don’t hide from anyone who I truly am.  Heck not even from you guys, but at least you guys understand why I am this way.  I mean Randy here grew up a prodigal son of Cowboy Bob Orton and let’s be real Randy…you and I are so much alike in our personalities.

Orton- It’s why I was the one to suggest you Maxwell to join in the first place.  But dare I say Maxwell you could be BETTER than The Legend Killer one day.  Evolution is going to take you there, just like Ric taught me, I have taught you today and look at you with an effortless victory over Heath Slater to retain your Television Championship.

MJF- It was nothing more than a warmup match for this Saturday, you know what they say…practice makes perfect.

Cena- And I will say it was great practice if it was truly that to you MJF.  But to continue my original thought, I chose Johnny against a lot of criticism because Johnny reminds me of well…me.  He has that heart of a Champion and quite honestly should be fighting for the Cruiserweight Championship this Sunday instead of War Games.  But there’s no other 3rd man I’d rather choose that best fits what Evolution wants HWL to become.  A place where a star who can’t get a fair shake elsewhere, comes to HWL and puts in the work and in time he’s rewarded with opportunities and soon after Championships and finally leaving a true legacy.  HWL has been run with the past for too long.  The only reason I returned was to right a wrong I made so long ago…when Ron Killings, David Arquette, JBL and I burned down the original HWL Arena, signaling the death of HWL, a part of me was hurt.  As corrupt as it was, I had so many memories with HWL that I treasured.  My first World Title, my reign as American Heavyweight Champion, the times with TNT and hell even the Karl Malone era.  I realized I destroyed that.  I swore I would do everything it took to restore it one day.  This starts are War Games.  You’ve got the NWO, which honestly can we not call it that because it resembles in NO WAY the NWO.

Gargano- Have they won anything?

Cena- That’s…a great question.  Maybe the New World Order is all about losing now, that actually might be the first good booking idea Kevin Nash has ever had.

Gargano- Now what about The Undisputed Era, I mean these guys are no pushover.

Cena- Absolutely not and I know that from my Fatal-4-Way.  Adam Cole may be an arrogant son of a bitch, but he’s as good as anyone I’ve faced in that ring.  Put Roderick Strong and Bobby Fish with their resumes, you know as well as anyone Johnny, they can’t be overlooked.  Maxwell, don’t underestimate them.

MJF- No guarantees here John, but I’ll be very much aware of that over the next few days in preparing.  What about the MAGA Powers?  I’m going to guess John that JBL will be your focus.

Cena- Look JBL and I have beef.  We’ve had it for a decade.  But in fighting with him, he and I know our energy can’t be wasted on just each other…not until the right moment.  When the stars align and the moment is right, then we’ll finish it.  Until then, my focus is on the greater goal.  This is Evolution’s moment to assert itself as the dominant force in HWL.  Gentlemen, there’s a reason we decided to come together to save HWL.  Fall Brawl is our moment to show the entire world that this group isn’t a pushover, it’s not a fluke, and most importantly this isn’t no game.  We are walking into War Games with the advantage, there’s no excuses gentlemen, especially on you Johnny.  I got this advantage so we can put you in the right scenario for where you’re at health wise.  I believe in our team.  I believe in our mission.  I believe we can save HWL starting Saturday gentlemen.  At Fall Brawl we will show everyone that the time to join us has past…it’s too late…EVOLUTION HAS PASSED THEM BY.

Evolution celebrates after John’s empassioned speech.

Cena- Johnny, rest up and we’ll see you Saturday.

The video conference ends as Randy Orton and John Cena talk on the side as MJF pulls Ric Flair aside and whispers something to him.

Flair- ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Flair scrambles MJF out of the room as Cena and Orton are confused as the camera fades

9/23/2020 11:03 pm  #13

(Heavy Machinery)

(Tucker)

Again with the hypocrisy. Somehow we're unoriginal and living in the past, but we're not the ones copying the name of a group that died out 15 years ago.

And then, not long after calling us unoriginal, comes the line about Evolution wanting to "Save the HWL."

Gee, where have we heard some variation of that one before?

(Otis)

Maybe from JBL?

(Tucker)

Check.

(Otis)

And Marty.

(Tucker)

Check.

(Otis)

And Drew Gulak.

(Tucker)

Check

(Otis)

And Allie.

(Tucker)

Check.

(Otis)

And the Briscoes too.

(Tucker)

Sure, buddy. Them too. Some of those were even literally minutes before Miz and Morrison did it. Like, the copying was that immediate.

But before you keep going on, I've got to stop you there. We don't want to go on so long about the same thing that we bore people. That's Miz and Morrison's job and we wouldn't want the accusing us of being unoriginal again by stealing their vibe.

(Otis)

Got it.

(Tucker)

Back to the Charlie Sheen thing. Sure, Anger Management was a decent little show, but the fact of the matter was it died young because Charlie was in a downward spiral. At the point in his life you were trying to use to epitomize whatever success you think you're going to have, he was actually in the midst of ruining his career.

(Otis)

It was a flaming ball of glory though.

(Tucker)

Sure, sure. But he still hasn't been able to get up and walk away from the wreck his personal choices made of his career and here we are, years later.

But that irony was lost on you two as you were too busy jumping to conclusions. The man has an illness. It's not bullying to point it out. It's not like pointing out some perceived flaw in somebody's body type or the way they wear their hair or if they wear things that make them look stupid in the name of fashion.

(Otis)

Was that a shoot?

(Tucker)

Okay, that last one was a bit of a shoot. But the point remains.

Pointing out that Charlie got HIV isn't bullying him. It's not belittling him. Though it shows where your minds are at if that's what you think. To me, it shows that he made bad choices and it helps others to learn to make better ones and not follow his example. Magic Johnson has said much the same, to not make the same mistakes he made, and he's become an inspiration. He's built an empire for himself.

It's not the hard you're dealt. It's how you play it. You two just chose a bad model to follow at a bad time. And then you made the bigger mistake of doubling down on it.

But hey, nobody's perfect. We all make mistakes. What's important is that you learn something from those mistakes. Take Otis, here.

(Otis)

What?

(Tucker)

You've done a great job of not stealing anybody else's lines this time. See, you made a mistake, it was pointed out, and you fixed it.

(Otis)

Oh, yeah baby. Boom SHAKALOO!

(Tucker)

But that's enough about Charlie Sheen, irony, hypocrisy and that whole shooting match. What people want to hear about is the actual match we're going to have on Saturday.

(Otis)

Oh yeah, baby. It's Clobberin' Time!

(Tucker face palms)

Really, buddy? I just bragged about how good you were doing like 20 seconds ago.

(Otis hangs his head)

I'm sorry. I couldn't help it.

(Tucker)

I know, big guy. I know.

Anyway about this match. Miz and Morrison think it'd be a mighty big deal if they could leave Fall Brawl with two of the five championships in Camp Evolution. But if I'm not mistaken, aren't three of them already parked in our club house?

(Otis)

Last I checked.

(Tucker)

But congrats on having a shot at... two. Even if, and that's a big IF, you can pull it off. It's not as big of a deal as you're making it out to be if somebody else has already done better.

Seriously though, we've beat up on you guys all summer, match after match. And when it wasn't us, it was Braun or Big E or anybody else that was just better than you at wrestling. There's no indication that that's going to change now.

Yeah, we make jokes. We have a good time. But then we get in the ring and we do something Miz hasn't done on his own in over a year and with the exception of this past Wednesday, something the two of you haven't even done together in about six months.

(Otis)

Yeah, win.

(Tucker)

Sure, there's nothing special about us. We don't pretend there is. We're blue collar and proud of it. Have you not noticed the shirts we wear? I mean, I know you guys struggle some times with what certain words mean, such as literally, but you shouldn't have a hard time reading the words Blue Collar Solid that we wear proudly.

But you want to put us down for failing to be something we never set out to be in the first place. We don't need to be anything special. We're winners. Only guys that lose all the time complain about the guys beating them not being anything special. It's loser language, used to justify to yourselves why you're not where you want to be. You have to try to make excuses for why we've been having success and you haven't to stroke your egos.

Just like claiming that you're here to "Save the HWL." That's more of you just trying to make yourselves feel special. The HWL doesn't needed to be saved, especially not by the two of you. The HWL was rolling along just fine before Evolution got here. It'll be rolling along just fine still when Evolution is gone again in say, I don't know, January.

(Otis)

They're saying our air time is about up, man.

(Tucker)

All right. Anything you want to leave them with this time?

(Otis)

REVENGE FOR THE PEACH!

(Tucker)

Revenge for the Peach.

9/24/2020 5:01 pm  #14

Miz and Morrison are seen back on Miz TV on Twitch

Miz- Welcome back everyone to the most MUST SEE Twitch Channel in history welcome to…MIZ TV.  I’m joined here as always by my guest John Morrison and John…why in god’s name are you in a Sherlock Holmes outfit?  Halloween isn’t until next month.

Morrison enters the camera shot in Sherlock Holmes outfit with a pipe in his mouth.

Morrison- Because my dear Mizanin, first off…only I can make Sherlock Holmes this damn sexy, but number two, I have found indisputable evidence against the one and only Big Sugar thanks to his cronies Heavy Machinery!  Evolution has been right all along.  Big Sugar is going for all the titles himself through the wrestlers he’s hired and Heavy Machinery outed that plan.  Can we please roll back the tape please?

We cut to Heavy Machinery’s Tucker speaking in his previous promo

Tucker- Anyway about this match. Miz and Morrison think it'd be a mighty big deal if they could leave Fall Brawl with two of the five championships in Camp Evolution. But if I'm not mistaken, aren't three of them already parked in our club house?

Morrison- REPLAY THAT LAST LINE.

Tucker- But if I'm not mistaken, aren't three of them already parked in our club house?

We cut back to Morrison

Morrison- Gotcha.  Interesting how you talk about having 3 Championships, but none of you have admitted to working together.  Until now.  You see John Cena was mocked by Cody Rhodes about it, funny enough JBL saw the same thing backing in some strange 2020 twist that Cena wasn’t crazy.  Now you’ve validated our theory.  So what’s the name of your faction?  How many members are in it?  How can any wrestler in HWL trust Big Sugar now that you’ve outed the truth?  If you lose Saturday after you exposed your “higher power” will you be fired?

Miz- Oh, I’d LOVE to see that.  But here’s the thing, between Morrison and myself, we honestly don’t care if you have a faction or work for the man in charge.  We learned something from John Cena, focus on what you can actually control.  What we can control is what we do in the ring.  Sure we’ll sit here and spread conspiracy theories around like its nothing, one because it’s fun and two we actually believe them now thanks to Tucker’s big mouth.  But at the end of the day, this is about who the best Tag Team in HWL is and you’re looking at them.  You keep playing this card that we’re the past…again another ORIGINAL CLICHÉ that literally everyone else uses.  But we argue with that experience, it gives us an edge.  We learn from our successes and like you pointed out, people must learn from their failures.  In WWE, we learned we weren’t having fun.  Here with Evolution, we are having fun and that is what makes us different from who you’re facing there.  We don’t want to be there, the shows are boring and the same, there’s no real challenge.  With Evolution, there’s a challenge, but also the ability to do things for ourselves.  You act like the fact neither of us have been successful in WWE over the past year means anything…David Arquette was a World Champion here after he was out of the business for how long?  I rest my case Morrison.

Morrison- Like we said you two are clowns.  You’ve proven it with your banter.  It’s time for REAL Champions with REAL purpose to give those Titles some respect.  You two act like because it was done in WWE means it’ll be the same result.  We warned you to not do that…why?  Because we at least have the decency to tell you what’s coming and show some form of respect.  Like we’ve said we’re assholes and quite honestly may not deserve respect, but to literally look past us like it’s nothing over stuff we’ve been doing in another company…WHERE WE HATE TO WORK.  That’s the ultimate show of disrespect.  At this point I feel I speak for Miz and myself, we don’t want to just beat you at Fall Brawl, we want to kick your asses to the point where you never forget the beating we gave you.  To show that everything before was like we’ve said…a fluke.

Miz- HWL has been a Evolution for Morrison and myself, you’re going to see that at Fall Brawl.  You’ve been laughing, joking and disrespecting us since we became #1 Contender for the Tag Team Titles.  Some “good guys” you’ve been.  You can say all you want that our light hearted jab was the starting point, but like Morrison said…to literally be looking past us?  No…we won’t allow that.  Nobody will allow that.  So I hope you boys are ready to fight come Saturday because clearly you’re not.  That’s fine…our beat down of you two clowns will be so much sweeter and will show everyone in the back, back and home and hell even the clown running the show himself that you don’t mess with Miz and Morrison.  You tried to drive a wedge between us, YOU FAILED.  You did it again YOU FAILED.  You try to use the same old cliches everyone has used to get in our heads…YOU FAILED.  And now you play the ultimate form of disrespect to get under our skin like John Cena…betcha Cody told ya to do that.  But here’s the beauty…I’ve got the biggest mouth in this business, I honestly could care less if you respected me or not.  What I care about is looking past us, so if for some reason I hit a Skull Crushing Finale with a tad more force that might be intended to actually break your skull…well you kinda deserved it, nothing personal, it’s just business.  Saturday night, Fall Brawl, your reign ends…Evolution takes the throne, it’s the way it’s supposed to be and Morrison can tell you why…

Morrison- It’s elementary my dear Mizanin…Cause we are…Awesome.

Morrison grabs the pipe from his mouth and drops it like dropping a mic as the camera fades.

9/24/2020 7:43 pm  #15

"The Father" Marty Scurll

~Marty Scurll is sitting at a campfire at night, he looks at his watch as the hour hand passes one he looks to the sky and a carrier pigeon comes floating down onto his lap with a note attached to its leg. He opens it up and begins to read it intently. He rolls his eyes and lets out a sigh~

Scurll: Cody, I never have been able to understand you. You see many men have pointed out your fathers career and how you may be "riding on his coattails" so to speak. But me, I'm not going to dwell on that fact my friend. However I do question out of all the things you could have attached the Rhodes name to..... why wrestling? Why would you want to take up a sport that has ruined the lives of your father and your brother? Pride? A challenge? hmmmm......

~He stares into the fire for a moment as the flames reflect of his glasses~

Scurll: Cody you mention other championships and other accomplishments, you may have been great in other places but lets face the facts here buddy, no outlaw mud show wrestling company compares to the likes of the HWL with me as their World Heavyweight Champion.  I think about my past life and my struggle and I realize that the Lord had been calling my name for sometime. He knew I was capable of something greater and in order for him to show that to me he had to make sure that I would not accomplish my dreams until I met my fate. He would not allow me to be world champion till he was able to show me the bliss and set me free. Cody I am a much different man then the "villain" you once knew. I have shed the chains that once shackled me to the "partying" lifestyle for a greater way of life. Cody I have been trying my hardest to spread the word of Eden's Gate so that I may save every sinner in the HWL locker room. This is my calling now.

~He stands up and starts walking~

Scurll: Cody there was a time when your words would have hurt me, that my friend was when I was weak. But I have ascended past the need for greed and envy. I no longer trouble myself with the daily lives of normal humanity. I have created something in the Lords eye that is so much bigger then that. I have created salvation for the hearts and souls of the lost and the damned. I have created a haven for those who seek shelter just as Faith did. I HAVE BECOME TRULY LARGER THEN LIFE!

~He steps up to the water the moon shining bright he is shown from the back as a black shadow~

Scurll: So much hate in your life Cody, that you have been led astray from the path. I would offer you salvation in Eden's Gate but Cody it's to late for that now, we are full. Cody at Fall Brawl all the jokes will be set aside and your past triumphs will be washed away with the water of the Lord. Cody you will bow down to me and beg for my forgiveness as I lock in the cross-face chicken wing and make you tap out. Cody you are just another obstacle in The Book of Scurll. And Cody, I will spend no more time on you then is required before I forget about you and move onto my next challenger. 

~Marty stares out into the water as the camera cuts~

9/24/2020 8:08 pm  #16

"The Preacher/Teacher" Drew Gulak

~Drew Gulak is sitting off by himself staring into the water as Marty Scurll approaches~

Scurll: Quiet the beautiful sight on Tom Thompson lake at this time of night......

~Drew doesn't even acknowledge him~

Scurll: Brother Drew, something is troubling you....

~Drew stands up and glares at Marty~

Gulak: Darby Allin is a disgrace to the HWL and the fact that he holds the HWL Crusierweight Championship is an embarrassment to the HWL as a company. Darby Allin wants to believe that he is the cool one, but Father there is nothing cool about being a sinner!

~Marty stares blankly at him~

Gulak: Father, with every inch of my body I hate Darby Allin, I hate how he won the championship in the first place, I hate how his fans adore his daredevil wannabe life style and his car crash wrestling matches. Darby Allin makes me sick to my stomach Father, and this weekend at Fall Brawl I am going to stretch every muscle in his body until he can no longer stand up. I am going to make him submit just as you will make Cody submit later in the night. 

~Marty sits down~

Scurll: Sit Brother Drew....

~Drew Gulak slowly sits down~

Scurll: Tell me more about this "Darby Allin"

Gulak: Darby is just like the rest of those sinners Father, he believes that you are somehow holding us here against our will, or spinning a web to make us follow you. But Darby Allin will never understand just what we are about, what you are about. Darby Allin tries to sound intelligent by using big words that he does not full grasp the meaning of, but in truth Darby Allin cannot even grasp the concept of Eden's Gate!

Scurll: Does that make Darby Allin a sinner or un-intelligent?

Gulak: Both. Darby Allin never truly graduated school hell Darby Allin never gained a skill in anything, Darby Allin was so broke that he had to fabricate a story on a crappy tv show made for the rest of his inbred friends so that he could make a couple of bucks. He'd surely be homeless again if not for HWL and this Saturday at Fall Brawl I am going to make sure he gets to live his dream of being homeless on the streets when I break him in half and send him back to the ER.

~Drew gets up and walks off as Marty smiles the camera cuts~

9/24/2020 10:46 pm  #17

John Cena, MJF and Johnny Gargano are seen on a set with Alexa Bliss hosting.

Bliss- Welcome everyone to the very first HWL and more importantly the first Evolution edition of A Moment of Bliss, with your host, The Goddess of Evolution, Alexa Bliss.  And we’ve got a great show for you tonight because I’m joined by the 3 members of Evolution who will represent us at War Games.  First and foremost, he’s one of my best friends and the most determined fighter in HWL, Johnny Gargano.  The next is well…better than you and you know it, and he’s the HWL Television Champion, Maxwell Jacob Friedman.  And lastly we have our leader, one of the greatest HWL and WWE Superstars in the history of this business, John Cena.  Welcome guys, now we have to start with you MJF, people are buzzing over what you told Ric Flair yesterday that left Randy Orton and John Cena confused.  Will you care to clear that up?

MJF- Well first off Alexa I want to say what a pleasure it is to be on A Moment of Bliss, joined here with my fellow Evolution members.  But when it comes down to your question, I’ve cleared this up with John and Randy in the past 24 hours and we’ve agreed that it’s time to reveal some news.  I’d like to announce that Evolution has officially added a new member.  As of now only Ric and myself know who this individual is.  The deal we’ve made is he will be revealed at the next PPV following Fall Brawl.  Ric is working out the details with Big Sugar, but I’m going to have a segment on that PPV to finally reveal the mystery member of Evolution.  We wanted to wait until after Fall Brawl to announce this but clearly those stupid cameras at Overdrive caught me talking with our member, so the cat is kinda out of the bag.

Bliss- Wow…that’s great news, but can you give us any hints on who this man may be.

MJF- I’ll just say this, if you know anything about me, once they’re revealed I don’t think anyone will be able to comprehend how we got them.

Bliss- Fair enough.  So let’s turn our attention to you Johnny, how are you healing up for Saturday?

Gargano- Well you know how it is Lexi, I’ve been doing physical therapy as well as icing and healing up my body to be in good enough shape for this Saturday.  The Doctor says I’m ahead of schedule and while he’s amazed I’m going to fight through this, he has admitted that I could make things worse with the wrong bump.  But that’s why I’m happy we have the advantage and quite honestly, I want to take the risk.  This match is made for those who are willing to literally go to war.  That’s what we’re at right now with The Undisputed Era, the NWO and the MAGA Powers.  Hell everyone is at war with each other.  Even as Miz and Morrison have brilliantly discovered, Big Sugar is declaring war on the roster with his guys.

Cena- I TOLD YOU ALL.  Let me interrupt for a moment here Johnny, guys…it’s not like this isn’t my first rodeo with Big Sugar.  I get how he operates.  This isn’t surprising in the slightest.  This is why Randy and I formed Evolution, to combat it head on.  They talk about how everyone here is trying to “Save HWL”, I’ve pointed this out many times, the NWO has been and always will be for chaos so they can’t be trusted.  The Undisputed Era only cares about themselves and not the guys in the back.  The MAGA Powers is all about JBL becoming HWL World Heavyweight Champion again, nothing else.  Evolution is about building the present and the future of HWL.  How many more times do we have to explain this?  The clear saviors are us.

Gargano- Agreed John and that’s why you have support along with Maxwell’s.  It’s why I’m putting my body on the line to stand up for what’s right in this business.  You can’t beat a man who refuses to go away and after what I went through, you’ll have to do a whole lot to put me down.

Cena- That’s why I picked Johnny.  Heck he volunteered from the hospital guaranteeing me he’d be ready and willing to fight and I love that attitude.  It’s definitely the mindset I want with me fighting in the trenches.  With MJF’s pure talent and just taking what’s his…who’s gonna stop us?  Seth Rollins and Daniel Bryan?  I’m sorry those two over the past few years have just lost touch with what made them Champions and now they sell their souls to JBL?  It’s shameful.

MJF- Well what about AJ Styles and Brock Lesnar teaming with Finn Balor?  How has the NWO not self-imploded on itself?  Those 3 egos can’t possibly work together and with their track record of mostly losing here in HWL…and hell Finn Balor got his ass handed to him by Johnny here.  I mean, add me into the mix with John as well, they don’t stand a chance against us.  The only ones I honestly worry about is the Undisputed Era because they do have a united front.

Cena- I would disagree Maxwell, Daniel Bryan and Seth Rollins have had their own success, but they’re brainwashed by JBL.  Make no mistake about it, they will be a united front.  Don’t underestimate them, I think your NWO evaluation is fair but don’t rule out the MAGA Powers.  The Undisputed Era may have the teamwork and recent track record of success, but the pure talent of the MAGA Powers led by a man who once held this company hostage…they won’t be any slouch.

MJF- Good points John, I didn’t see it that way.

Gargano- It doesn’t matter guys, the point is we want to win this more than any of them.  I know we as a team won’t let each other fail and we won’t do anything to allow ourselves fail Evolution’s goals.  It’s a responsibility we have to Ric Flair to succeed in this to take the next steps in our plans.

Cena- I’m with you Johnny and I know both you and Maxwell were the correct choices.  Look we’re going to go to Fall Brawl and we’re going to be the most prepared team there.  We will be the most determined team and most importantly we will be the most dominant team.  Evolution is inevitable, you can try to stop it, but it always comes…embrace it now everyone because at Fall Brawl, Evolution begins to take over.

MJF- And just when you think you’ve got everything you’ve everything figured out and you think your future is set…

Cena- Evolution just passed you by.

9/25/2020 12:05 pm  #18

(Cody Rhodes)

Marty, there's a damn good reason you've never been able to understand me or what I do.

Quite simply, it's because you don't understand what its like to put in a real, solid, hard-day's work. Why do that if you can get followers to do all your manual labor for you, right? 

Sure, I grew up in a famous family, but the silver spoon you all think was sitting in my mouth when I was born wasn't as shiny as it was made out to be. And one thing about being the son of the Dream, about being the son of the son of a plumber, is you're going to have the value of hard work instilled in you at an early age.

I banged my knuckles twisting a few wrenches in my day. I wore out my back lugging boxes and loading trucks. I have callouses on my hands from more than just lifting weights.

So, yeah, how can you possibly understand what that's like, Party Marty, when you're so committed to do as little work as possible. You've always been that way. Anything other than wrestling and you can't be bothered to lift a finger.

As such, you have no appreciation for the things you have. You have no other recourse to take them back when they're gone that to surround yourself with militarized whackadoos in some backwoods bungalow and play at being a shaman.

The funny thing about shaman though, Marty, is that you can't spell it without the word "Sham." That's all you've become - a sham. Just another in a long line of flim-flam men trying to sell a another crummy bag of goods.

If your mission is to save the HWL locker room, you're failing magnificently. You have your little first wave of recruits trying to carry your message to the masses, but nobody's really buying it, are they? I mean, you're not going to save me. You certainly didn't save Eddie Edwards or Heavy Machinery from anything. You helped spark an all out war between a handful of factions that you've somehow managed to sidestep being tied up in. All you've managed to do is a little bit of harm here and there and absolutely zero good.

Just what kind of a savior is that? What kind of bargain bin at the back row of the religion store do you have to go diving out to find somebody that shitty to put your faith in?

But if you're too good to come and clean toilets and set up the ring for a paycheck, Marty, that's all right. I understand. I didn't really expect you to take me up on the offer anyway. But you can't say the Elite never put their hand out to help you up when you were down because I did and you slapped it away.

So sit out there in the woods, wiping your heinie with pine cones, and ramble and rant about how you're the key to unlocking the universe or whatever. Go play with some squirrels and writer your manifesto. At the end of the day, you'll be remembered the same way as just another smelly bum at the park.

As for me, I'm not going to try to say that winning this title from you on Saturday is going to do anybody a lick of good other than myself. Just like if you manage to retain it, it's not going to do anybody a lick of good other than yourself. The big difference is, I'm not deluding myself about it.

And that's all you're doing with all this nonsense, Marty. You're not convincing anybody else. You're only fooling yourself.

You're not going to pull the wool over my eyes though. Instead, I'm going to drop you on your head a few times, see if that shakes something lose and at the end of the night, I'm going to leave with your title, which will then be my title.

And then I'm going to go home, use that title as the center piece of my dining room table and I'm going to have a nice dinner of pork and beans for my dad.

And after that meal, every time I fart, it'll remind me of everything you had to say, Marty.

9/25/2020 2:16 pm  #19

(Darby Allin)

Well, Gulak, if anybody ever had any need to find you, we know the first place to look ought to be following around behind Marty Scurll with your hand holding onto his pocket.

You see, that's called symbolism. In prison, when a man turns out his pocket and you hold onto it and follow him around like a little puppy dog - that means you're his bitch.

Yeah, I'm a rebel and a sinner, but while you're so busy holding onto Father Marty's pocket so he'll keep you safe and warm, he's reaching around and shoving his hand up your ass to make you a puppet. That's something I'll never be.

Gulak, just because you don't understand the big words I'm using doesn't mean I don't. It just means you're projecting your confusion onto me. Get a wristlock on the dictionary every once in a while and you'll see. Or is that not Marty-approved reading material?

Just because a man didn't finish school does not make him uneducated. More can be learned in a library than in a government-issued textbook. And even more can be learned out in the real world on your own. But you wouldn't know that living under the shelter of your master.

The life I've lived has made me tough. Thumb tacks, broken glass and steel spikes have all pierced my flesh, but none have broken my spirit. I've performed feats with a faith in myself that neither you nor your master could even fathom to try, Gulak, because your minds are closed. You are fixated on bending others to your warped way of thinking. Instead, you should be expanding your own consciousness, knowledge and power.

See, but that way leads to critical thinking and to casting off the shackles, and that's the last thing that Father Marty wants. Because without you, he goes back to being nothing - insignificant. Without you, he has no other means by which to prop himself up. Without you, he's a broken man.

But that's beside the point, Gulak. The real question is, without Marty, what are you? The only times you've found any success in this industry are the few times you've been forced to venture out on your own because your daddy went off someplace else and didn't take you with him.

That's a connection Father Marty can't afford for you to take to heart, Gulak, because if you do then you place your faith in yourself, where it can do the most good for you instead of the most good for him. Do you want to be the cheerleader on the bottom of the pyramid for the rest of your life, Gulak? Because as long as you follow Marty, that's as far as you'll ever be able to climb.

A pyramid may be the best way metaphor for this whole situation you find yourself in, Marty. No matter how early you buy in to the scheme, you're always watching the bigger and benefits pass you by on up to the top of the pyramid. And all that flows back down to you are words. Empty promises. When everyone else sees through it, refusing to take part and blindly follow him too, you're left stuck with noplace to go.

When you're your own master, the possibilities for upward mobility are limitless. When you're Marty's bitch, all you're left with are the scraps.

9/25/2020 3:06 pm  #20

(Mickie James)

It's me again, butter britches.

I thought since you think you know so much about sin, and how all of the rest of us Godless heathens who fail to fall down and worship the footsteps of Marty Scurll are sinners, I thought we'd take a closer look at a few other sins and hold a mirror up to yourself in the process.

Jealousy. Like looking at the heights to which I've taken the women's title and being envious that I did it and you couldn't. Like being jealous of the wrestling skills I worked so hard to earn when you only fell ass backward into the business because your husband was a wrestler.

Vanity. Like filling your face with nasty botox because you're afraid to show the lines of age the good lord saw fit to put on your face.

Adultery. Like carrying on a relationship with QT Marshall when you're married to Braxton Sutter. Plus, whatever goes on out there at Camp Candy Van when the lights go out.

Supremacism. Like carrying on about how Marty's way is so much better than everybody else's way of doing things. You would have us think that our free thought is a sin when really it's the opposite.

Did you know that watching and participating in wrestling shows is also considered a sin? Jeez, Allie. That makes you a professional sinner. Well, semi-professional at best.

Now, I realize I'm far from blameless. I've committed more than my own fare share of sins. I've been vain. I've been with men who were married to a woman who isn't me. I've been prideful and wrathful and I've done horrible things to people.

The difference is though, I never once thought that everybody else should follow my way of getting right with the lord after. I go to church on Sunday, I say my prayers and I strive to do better each day than I did the day before.

I've been forgiven and washed clean in the eyes of the Lord again and again. And I will continue to do so again and again and again, as many times as it takes until one day He's ready to call me home.

But that's my business and it's none of yours.

My sins have all been atoned for. Have yours? I'm guessing there's a few in there that you've chosen to overlook because they're too inconvenient. Look to your own house first, sister.

Board footera