The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/17/2020 11:30 am  #1

Promos for Overdrive #56 (09/23/20)

- Steel Cage Match - JBL vs. Finn Balor

- HWL Television Championship - MJF vs. Heath Slater

​- Rush vs. Titus O'Neill

- Alexa Bliss vs. Marina Shafir

9/21/2020 9:04 am  #2

Re: Promos for Overdrive #56 (09/23/20)

MJF is seen with John Cena, Randy Orton and Ric Flair celebrating his victory as the NEW HWL Television Champion

Flair- There was NEVER any doubt in my mind, Maxwell, you did Evolution proud and have brought home the Television Championship WOOOOOO!

Orton- The way you went after Tomasso Ciampa and took that belt from him, it was nothing short of dominance.  This is truly the beginning of a long run as the HWL Television Champion, and the dawning of the Era of Evolution in HWL.

Cena- Here here Randy and MJF we’ve had a long discussion about this, but we’re all in agreement, that you will be representing Evolution along with myself in War Games.  With you as our first Champion, it’s only fitting you will be standing by my side along with Johnny Gargano.  We have confidence that he will be ready by War Games and with you two, we can everyone that Evolution isn’t just about the present of HWL, it’s more than that…Evolution is the future.

MJF- Well gentlemen, I’m flattered.  First off I’d be offended John you didn’t ask me to join your War Games team.  After Overdrive I think it’s without question that I’m now an integral part of Evolution and with this HWL Television Championship, it validates me not just as the future of Evolution, but the future of HWL.  Now I’m not sure if you gentlemen heard but I’m supposed to face Heath Slater this week for my title.  Well, while I knew the stipulations that come with this title the bottom line is there’s nobody else here in HWL that can do it and defend this title week after week.  I mean look at me, I’m young, in my 20s and I’m already a Champion, all due respect to you guys, but compared to most of the roster, I’ve got 20 more years ahead of me and hell my best days are ahead of me.  Unlike my opponent this Wednesday in Heath Slater.  The ONE MAN BAND himself, quite honestly, why the hell is he even wrestling?  He’s literally the biggest joke in wrestling.  Nobody takes him seriously, hell I don’t take him seriously because all he does in his career is LOSE.  So dare I take a page out of Paul Heyman’s book, this is not a prediction, it’s a spoiler.  This match won’t be long Heath, I’ll at least allow you a moment to take in the moment to stand in the presence of a future star in HWL, but after that moment I will beat you down like I did to Tomasso Ciampa.  You can say anything you want, it won’t change anything.  This belt, the HWL Television Championship symbolizes Evolution as the future of HWL.  You won’t win because I won’t allow you to win and literally looking at your career, that’s the only way you’ll ever win is if someone magically allows you to win.  But there will be no magic this Wednesday, only the beatdown that will teach you a lesson to stay away from here because you don’t belong here.  Go back home to your “kids” if you got any…if you do quite honestly they’re nothing more than life sucking leaches that are cancers on your life, that might explain your entire career.  Anyways Heath, I’m going to win, the outcome is determined because that’s the way I plan it’s going to go, don’t like it?  Tough shit and kiss the ring.

MJF extends out his hand with the Dynamite Diamond Ring on

MJF- IM BETTER THAN YOU…AND YOU KNOW IT.

9/21/2020 7:55 pm  #3

(Rush)

Listen up, Perros. Yo soy Rush and I am the ROH World Heavyweight Champion.

I am a co-founder of Los Ingobernales, a faction that has spread across the world from CMLL to New Japan to ROH to AAA and now to the HWL as well.

Everywhere we have gone, we have run the show. We have been the top attraction. We have won the titles. We have controlled the direction everyhing goes. Here will be no different.

One thing you will come to find out about me really fast is that I am El Jefe. I am the boss. From now on, I call the shots around here. And anything coming from Tetsuya Naito or Ace Austin, you can take as though the words came from my very own lips.

We are an inseparable driving force with one united purpose, to mow through this entire roster on our way to the top.

If you want to get in our way, you know the old adage about "If You Mess With the Bull..."? Well, I am El Toro Blanco and if you mess with me, you get the Bull's Horns. No exceptions. No mercy. No holding back.

Too bad for you, Titus. But go to your demise on Wednesday knowing that you... are just the first of many who will fall.

From now on, No pasa nada. Nothing happens... unless I say.

9/21/2020 10:03 pm  #4

Alexa Bliss is talking with Johnny Gargano on Zoom

Bliss- Johnny, I’m so sorry for what happened at Overdrive. Please tell me you’ll be ready for War Games?

Gargano- I talked to the Doctor this afternoon, right now barring any setback I’ll be cleared to go.  I know if it was just Drew Gulak and myself in the ring I would’ve won.

Bliss- I know you would’ve Johnny, look I gotta run but we’ll talk tomorrow, ok?

Gargano- Later Lexi…

The call ends as Alexa takes a deep breath

Bliss- I’m just glad Johnny is going to be okay, after everything he’s gone through he needs a friend to be there, but I know he’d kill me if I didn’t focus on Evolution’s main goal.  On Overdrive I have a match against Marina Shafir and quite honestly, I’ve been looking forward to another match.  My first match back in HWL didn’t go so well and I know it fell be out of favor for the HWL Women’s Championship.  The sheer brilliance of Ric Flair having 2 Women’s Wrestlers gives us competition and I saw Britt Baker take care of business last week.  Like Johnny is now…I’m behind in the game and it’s my job to fix my own problems.  And with my opponent, well if I can beat one of the 4 Horsewomen…well I think that for sure puts me back in the running for a Women’s Championship shot.  Listen here Marina, you’ve been riding the coattails of Ronda Rousey your entire career, nobody likes a kiss ass.  And quite frankly, where has kissing Ronda’s ass gotten you?  Oh goodie, a deal with WWE and now HWL!  But what have you done?  You’ve done literally nothing, you’re a blip on the radar wherever you go.  Hell the only one with any actual talent not named Ronda is Shayna.  You and Jessamyn Duke are a waste of time and money on any roster.  I mean look at me compared to you.  I’m a multiple time WWE Women’s Champion, the first Woman to win the Raw and Smackdown Championships, the entire world knows my name and I never had to do it kissing anyone’s ass.  And even now…Evolution sought ME out.  They knew that THE GODDESS was the perfect fit into their plans.  This Wednesday on Overdrive, you’ll learn why they brought me in.  You’ll be taught a harsh lesson courtesy of Evolution at my hands.  You’ll witness the true power that comes with embracing Evolution and the future.  After the match when I beat you in the middle of the ring, instead of kissing Ronda’s ass to keep yourself relevant, I’ll make you bow down to your Goddess…

Embrace Evolution into your life…it changes you forever…worship your Goddess.

9/22/2020 7:11 pm  #5

JBL

Cameras focus in on a boardroom. At a long table, seen seated are Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan, Montel Porter and JBL. Several folders are piled on the table, along with maps, photos, cage blueprints and other materials.

MVP: Gentlemen, as Chief of Staff it is my duty to first, thank you for joining me this afternoon. As War Games at the Fall Brawl is quickly approaching, our fearless leader, John Bradshaw Layfield, has an introductory match this Wednesday versus Finn Balor of the new World order. Seth, I understand you had some pieces you wanted to go over.

Seth Rollins, using his gloved hand, passes blueprints of several different steel cages to JBL. In doing so, he simply utters "As for the Messiah, his way is perfect. It is my honor to join you in War Games, for the greatest leader must learn from thy best. May you give Finn Balor a taste of the waters of the Lake of the Messiah, the Lake of the MAGA Powers."

JBL (glances over the blueprints)
Mister Rollins, you are more a Saint than a Messiah. Your nobility and your honor have earned you a permanent spot within the MAGA Powers. I know you have had your experiences with Finn Balor, same as Mister Bryan, and while I have not myself, it is why I have chosen you both when we go to War at the Fall Brawl. First though, and these blueprints serve me well, having not been within a steel cage of any sort in a very long time, I join Balor in a steel cage on Overdrive. While I will not be joined by you gentlemen on that night, it is more important that I show that kid why he should have stuck with himself. Why he should have kept the paint close by, hid from his own bowel of obscurity. Why he should never have gone alongside Kevin Nash and his re-imagining of the new World order. Things do not always work out, one thing Balor should know all to well.

Tomorrow night, may Finn Balor perish at the feet of the WRESTLING GOD, as the MAGA Powers head to the Fall Brawl.

Bryan, Rollins and Porter immediately stand up and give JBL an in house standing ovation. This display continues as the cameras fade.

Board footera