The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/10/2020 10:56 am  #1

Promos for Overdrive #55 (09/16/20)

- HWL Television Championship - Tomasso Ciampa vs. MJF

- Winner to receive the War Games team advantage - John Cena vs. Finn Balor vs. JBL vs. Adam Cole

- Tag Team #1 Contender's Battle Royal - The Miz & John Morrison vs. Breezango vs. New Day vs. The Goodbrothers vs. Undisputed Era vs. Cesaro & Shinsuke Nakamura vs. James Storm & Eli Drake

- Cruiserweight #1 Contender's Ladder Match - Johnny Gargano vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Alex Shelley vs. Orange Cassidy vs. Drew Gulak vs. Akira Tozawa vs. Jonathan Gresham

- Hikaru Shida vs. Jessamyn Duke

9/11/2020 5:48 pm  #2

Re: Promos for Overdrive #55 (09/16/20)

Tomasso Ciampa

Cameras come into focus on the dingy basement. We see the old light bulb has been changed. A stool is seen, with an old dirty long rag sitting on it. Tomasso Ciampa approaches the stool.

Ciampa: Hello...what's this? (He picks up the old dirty long rag and gives it a sniff. He sizes it up by holding it out in front of him, then puts it around his neck, like one would a scarf) Why...its a perfect fit. It goes well with my jacket, my beard, rugged good looks, and my shiny bald head. Fellas, be proud to be bald.

Ciampa then takes the rag off his neck and tosses it to the ground. After horking on it, he looks up at the camera in disgust.

Ciampa: That was painful. For those paying attention, especially MJF, the pup from Evolution, if I sounded and looked like a jackass, the reason is quite simple.
It's an expression of how I feel about the one that displays himself as a jackass by looking and sounding like one. An expression of the disgust I have for what Maxwell Jacob Friedman portrays behind his cheap scarves and his smug attitude.

Kid, it might be different if you did things differently. It might be different if your winning ways weren't tainted. Not just a might, but it would be different had you not associated yourself, right off the hop, with a group of walking trash, a group of individuals who are truly the scum of the Earth.

You made a case for my Television Championship prior to Hard Labor. That is fine. However, I am the one who decides when I am losing this. Maxwell, its not this coming Wednesday.

Evolution will not pass by....Tomasso Ciampa, The Reckoning.

9/11/2020 7:42 pm  #3

MJF is seen at a fancy restaurant having a 5 star meal as the waiter comes back to hand him the check.

Waiter-Your check sir…

MJF takes one look at the check and looks at the waiter

MJF- Do you know who I am?  That’s at redundant question…the question I have for you is why would a restaurant like yours serve me a steak that is WELL DONE.  I said MEDIUM RARE, are you people incompent?  Why am I asking that question, OF COURSE YOU ARE.  I refuse to pay this bill and demand I speak to your manager immediately.

The waiter walks away as MJF takes a glass of wine and drinks it.

MJF- Oh did you catch all of that?  Pardon their incompetence but when you’re a superstar like myself…let alone a proud member of Evolution, you tend to expect perfection.  So yes, I may have overreacted, but truthfully, it wasn’t an overreaction it was me helping them reach perfection.  Something that my opponent Tomasso Ciampa clearly doesn’t strive for.  He paints himself as this broken man, someone who believes he’s been to the depths of hell and come back.  Tomasso, you’re sadly lying to yourself.  Look at your entire career.  You paint my own career as if its tainted, but Tomasso, I’ve just taken everything that’s been presented in front of me.  Much like yourself, or have you forgotten that Evolution knows you as well as anyone thanks to your old pal Johnny Gargano?  Tomasso you’ve taken every shortcut, stabbed everyone in the back that you can and taken every handout presented to you, don’t lie to the people.  You and I are so much alike, yet you have this disgust for me…why is that?  I think I have a theory on that Tomasso, unlike you I’m significantly younger, my career is only just beginning and I’ve reached heights that it took you YEARS to make it to.  On top of that, I’m far more stronger than you are, I mean let’s be real, you’re one more neck injury away from retiring from wrestling all together.  You want to stand alone and act like you’re above everyone because you are associated with no one else expect Tomasso Ciampa, but what you don’t realize is how foolish and stupid you are for that.  Look around you here in HWL, teams are everywhere in a business where only the strongest survive.  I was fine working alone when HWL offered me a contract to return, but when Ric Flair, the dirtiest player in the game and the greatest wrestler in this business’ history asks you to be a prominent member of Evolution, giving you a real team to have your back, ONLY A FOOL TURNS THAT DOWN.  You can act all high and mighty on your own and quite honestly it’s admirable…but at the end of the day, you’re stupid.  Evolution is far from the scum of the earth as you claim…no we are the saviors of HWL.  You have group after group that is toxic for HWL, I mean the bosses’ errand boy is one win away from a monopoly on the World Heavyweight Championship.  We’ll finish what we started with him at a later time…but for now, we must put in motion our grand plan for Evolution to hold every belt in HWL, to give HWL a true restart with Evolution taking control from the clutches of the corrupt Big Sugar.  We are not the bad guys as everyone wants to think…for once, I’m the good guy.  But if you want to paint us as that, we don’t care because we’ll make you see it after we defeat you one by one.  Tomasso, this Wednesday Evolution takes its first step towards our grand plan.  It starts with yours truly taking the HWL Television Championship from you.  That is the way Evolution works…accept it.

The Manager returns to speak with MJF

Manager- Was there a problem with their meal sir?

MJF gets up from his chair kicks the Manager in the stomach and hits the Double Cross on him.  MJF grabs his scarf from the table adjusts it around his neck, smirks and walks off as the camera fades.

9/13/2020 6:38 pm  #4

(Eli Drake)

Let me talk to ya.

You look at Wednesday night and you have a seven team battle royal for a shot at the Tag Team Championships?

You know what that means to me? It means opportunity, but not an opportunity for Eli Drake, no no no. This is an opportunity for the HWL. This is the chance for Big Sugar and the HWL to jump aboard the Gravy Train and ride that sucker all the way to the bank.

You look at this match and two guys stand out from the crowd and that's "The Cowboy" James Storm and Eli Drake, the official namer of dummies. Champions everywhere we've been. Champions right now. Champions again and again in the future. That's what you get with the two of us.

You know what else I see when I look at this match, though? Seven teams in this things and one of them is us, so that means I look at this match and I see 12 dummies.

(Presses a button in front of him playing his recording of DUMMY, YEAH! He hits the button a couple more times for good measure, playing the phrase a few more times.)

I say dummy, you say yeah.

DUMMY

(Crowd and Drake together)

YEAH.

(Drake)

Not you, dummies. I was talking to me.

So you have these 12 dummies on one hand and on the other hand you have Eli Drake and James Storm. You know what that means for those 12 dummies...

(Drake looks around, waiting, checks his watch, throws up his hands. Finally, James Storm walks on screen.)

(Storm)

Were you waiting for me?

(Drake)

Yes. I set you up for the line. Where were you.

(Storm)

You know I can say more than that one line right. Hell, I've had tons of catchphrases in my career. I'm a former TNA Heavyweight Champion. I beat Kurt Friggin' Angle for the World Title. But no, all anybody wants is to pour beer down the monkey and poke him until he says the line. Well, I ain't no damn monkey.

(Drake)

I'm sorry. You've got a captive audience here. Go ahead and say what you've got to say. We've got all night since nobody else signed up for any air time today apparently.

(Storm)

.... .... .... Dammit, now I forgot what I was gonna say. You got me all flustered and you covered all the damn basics.

(Storm throws his hands up and leaves)

(Drake)

Well, hell. Anyway, we've got 12 dummies in this match Wednesday night that the Cowboy and myself are going to give a little assistance from the ring to the floor by way of the top rope and that's all there is to say...

(Drake is interruppted)

(Storm)

SORRY, ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK!

(Storm leaves again)

(Drake facepalms and looks into the camera exasperated through his fingers.)

(Drake)

You dummies really don't want to get in his way when he's like this. See you Wednesday.

9/13/2020 6:42 pm  #5

Johnny Gargano is seen with Ric Flair along with Miz and Morrison

Flair- Johnny baby, the plan like I said is all starting to come together.  MJF is going to defeat Tomasso Ciampa for the TV Championship, bring the first belt home to Evolution.  Then we got Miz and Morrison finally arriving to save the HWL Tag Team division fighting to become the #1 Contenders.  Lastly Johnny…after your impressive win the other week, you’re up for the #1 Contender’s spot for the Crusierweight Championship in a Ladder Match.

Gargano- How fitting…I love a good ladder match.

Miz- Ric, what kind of match did we get?

Flair- Miz I know you got this because you and Morrison are going to be in a Battle Royal match.

Morrison- Where teamwork means everything, and you’ve got like the 2 best friends in the whole world teaming up…I mean they should crown us right now the #1 Contenders.

Miz- UHHH…DUH.  But as the most MUST SEE Tag Team in the world today, we’ll go along with the match and out of the pure kindness of our hearts, eliminate everyone from the Battle Royal and go on to challenge for the HWL World Tag Team Championships.

Flair- I believe in you guys, that’s why I got you in that match.  Now if you don’t mind, I’d like a word with Johnny in private.

Miz and Morrison acknowledge Ric and walk out of the office.

Flair- Johnny…I wanted to tell you this privately, but out of everyone in Evolution, you’re the guy that I’ve been eyeing as the future.  You’re without a doubt the best tactician in the ring today, you put on a show every time you’re out there and you know you’re the best at it.  Johnny you remind Ol’ Naitch here of himself from years ago.  Heck kid…watching you compete makes me want to jump back in the ring cause I feel 30 years younger.  I just wanted to tell you kid, I believe in you.

Gargano- To hear that from someone of your stature, I mean the greatest wrestler who ever lived…thank you Ric.  I promise I won’t let you down.

Flair- You won’t kid.  Just remember what I’ve taught you…whatever it takes to make it to the top, just do it and never think twice.

Gargano- Absolutely.  The bottom line is nobody in this match has what I bring to the table.  The fact is Darby Allin is fortunate that I’m not the #1 Contender already.  It won’t matter though soon enough, I’ll become the #1 Contender and send that Tony Hawk wannabe back to where he belongs…out of the picture and nowhere close to my level.  When it comes to my opponents for Overdrive, you can be the old and past his prime Rey Mysterio, who’s son is actually a better wrestler than daddy ever dreamed he could be, so daddy is wrestling everywhere so people don’t forget his sorry ass.  Then…Alex Shelley?  Didn’t Cena say that he used to be a thorn in his side here in HWL?  Don’t worry Shelley, I’ll get some payback for my buddy John this Wednesday since you aren’t even remotely relevant anymore.  Drew Gulak and Akira Tazawa…so are going to have Ninjas and Powerpoint presentations during the match?  Oh wait, wait I know POWERPOINT NINJAS!  You know guys that can create silly Powerpoint presentations in seconds…you know what, that’s a dumb idea, but then again you two are dumb enough to set foot in the ring with the best wrestler in the industry today as Ric just said,.  Jonathan Gresham…dude you should just stick to the Indies as Jay Lethal’s sidekick, you don’t belong with us.  And as for Orange Cassidy…you might be one of the most popular stars in AEW, but this isn’t AEW.  Tony Khan isn’t walking through that door, no you have to actually prove you’re the best here in HWL.  You can say you’ve beaten the likes of Chris Jericho, but let’s be real, you’re beating the fat overweight Rockstar Chris Jericho instead of THE CHRIS JERICHO.  He can claim to be the best…he isn’t.  You’re looking at him.  You all are looking at him.  This Wednesday at Overdrive I will beat you all and climb to the top of the ladder to claim my opportunity to challenge Darby Allin for the HWL Cruiserweight Championship.  Soon you all will see…MJF will be TV Champion, Miz and Morrison will be Tag Team Champions, Alexa Bliss or Britt Baker will soon get their opportunity for the Women’s Championship, and someone from Evolution will get a shot at the HWL World Heavyweight Championship.  Wednesday is the beginning of it all…you all have the honor of witnessing the salvation of HWL.

ADAPT IF YOU CAN…OR BE LEFT IN THE DUST…THIS IS EVOLUTION.

9/13/2020 6:45 pm  #6

(Hikaru Shida)

Jessamyn Duke. Shayna Baszler. Marina Shafir. You three think you can use your numbers to your advantage and have your way with the women's division.

Well, if you think you have what it takes, then come and see me in the ring. I am ready for you.

(Arn Anderson)

And don't you ladies think for a second that Charlotte Flair is through with you. You're damn lucky that the Queen has a prior engagement and isn't going to be there to deal with you herself.

You're damn lucky about that, but then again, you're not really that lucky, because while you won't be getting an ass whooping from Charlotte, you're still going to catch a whooping from 5-5 of pure warrior fury.

And if I were you, I'd be really careful about how you approach this match. You've already got one pissed off world-class athlete dogging your tails and if you do anything on Wednesday to set Shida off, you're going to have two of them.

Shayna, I know your cronies are still pretty wet behind the ears, and you're still pretty green yourself, so pay heed before you dig yourself a hole you can't get back out of. Only a damned fool would go out seeking the kind of trouble you're courting until they're actually ready for it.

9/13/2020 7:11 pm  #7

(Jonathan Gresham)

A ladder match? Really? HWL acquires one of the best technical wrestlers on the face of the planet and the first thing they want to do with me is put me in a ladder match.

Sure, that makes sense... not.

I guess this is because if you put me in there one-on-one with somebody and I'm going to stretch them out and make them look silly and they apparently don't want that. Instead, they're going to put me in an environment that levels the playing field, drag me down to everybody else's level.

That's fine. That's all well and good. I've been overlooked my whole career, so I know what it feels like when somebody is setting me up to try to have an excuse to overlook me. But I keep pushing forward. My whole damn career is a beacon of perseverance, as I continue to overcome again and again. This is just one more time where that's what I've got to do.

Nobody ever set things up to make them easy for me. Everything I have, I put my octopus' grip on and refused to let go.

Speaking of my octopus' grip, do you know why they call me "The Octopus?" Most of you uncultured swine that only watch shows on USA and TNT have probably never seen one of my matches. They don't call me "The Octopus" because I wear a silly mask and jacket to the ring. No. They call me "The Octopus" because when I wrap up my opponent, he's locked up so tight that he thinks he's got somebody with eight arms holding onto him instead of just two.

(Jay Lethal)

Getting started without me, huh, partner. Yeah, so we going to go win this tag team battle or what, bro? Are you exciting? I'm pumped. I'm ready to rock. We're the best tag team here. Nobody is going to be able to keep up with us. We're the ROH Tag Champs.

(Gresham)

Um, we're not actually in the tag team battle royal.

(Lethal)

We're not? Then what are you doing?

(Gresham)

I have a match on Wednesday. I have a chance to win a shot at the Cruiserweight Championship.

(Lethal)

Nice, bro. That must mean they want me for the World Heavyweight Title match. After all, I'm the only guy to ever hold the ROH World Championship and the ROH Television Championship at the same time. I haven't seen the lineup yet. Who do they have me up against?

(Gresham)

Actually, you're not on the show Wednesday.

(Lethal)

WHAT?!? This is ridiculous! I'm gonna need to call somebody. Who do I call to rip a new assh... I mean, a new breathing hole about this? We just got signed, bro. I haven't even been put through HR yet. Who do I need to talk to?

(Gresham)

Take it easy, Jay. I'm sure they've got big things planned for you soon. But it's just me on Wednesday.

(Lethal)

You know what, you go out there and you knock them dead. I'm going to get in touch with Joey in HR and I'm going to get this taken care of, but you go do you. What kind of match do they have you in anyway?

(Gresham)

A ladder match.

(Lethal)

Oh, because that makes sense. What in the hell did we get ourselves into? Anyway, good luck. Go kick their asses.

(Gresham)

I plan to.

(The two do a half handslap, half hug and Lethal exits.)

(Gresham)

I know octopuses, yes that's actually the proper word and not octopi - look it up, octopuses may not be known for their ability to scale a ladder, but they are among the smartest beings in the ocean and they adapt quicker and better than anything else in their food chain.

And none of you are going to make it up that ladder once I've got you in my grip.

9/13/2020 7:32 pm  #8

Miz and Morrison are seen at Miz’s home in a studio room steaming on Twitch

Miz- Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the most MUST MEE Talk Show NOW ON TWITCH…WELCOME TO…MIZ TV.  And boy do we have a very special show cause we’re doing this LIVE from my home here with the GREATEST Tag Team partner anyone could ask for and he’s my best friend, you know him, you love him…JOHN MORRISON.

Morrison- Miz, thank you so much for inviting me into your home here and joining everyone here on Twitch to answer our loyal fans questions.  So chat, please feel free to ask questions to us.

Chat pops up on screen with the question, “Why would you join Evolution?”

Miz- That’s a great question.  I mean I was kind of blown away myself, but you see Ric Flair reached out to me as people know Ric and I have a long history, along with John and Randy.  Ric reached out on behalf of them asking us to join them.  And you know I’ve never really thought highly of the idea of wasting my time in HWL, but having a group of people with the sole idea to save HWL and make it fun for once, intrigued me.  The fact Ric added John and Randy both agreed to bring us on board with our history…it shows respect.  Something lacking in HWL today.  I reached out to Morrison and after discussing it we agreed.

Morrison- I mean for me, HWL was a cesspool, not even worth my time.  But like Miz said, it was an intriguing proposal and look at what Ric has done, he’s put us straight into the HWL Tag Team Title picture.  I think we made the right decision.

Miz- Alright guys, who else has questions for everyone’s favorite Tag Team?

Chat pops up on the screen with the question, “What are your thoughts on Heavy Machinery?”

Miz- A fat piece of lard who does a terrible worm and a tag team partner who somehow allows himself to stand in their shadow.

Morrison- Most pathetic team I’ve ever seen.  A disgrace to the HWL World Tag Team Championships.  Next question.

Chat pops up on the screen with the question, “What do you make of the 12 dummies comment by Drake and Storm?”

Morrison- May I Miz?  12 dummies huh.  Since you guys want to talk about your resumes, especially Storm there, why don’t we do the same.  I’ve won titles all around the world, Tag Titles, World Titles, all the accolades you name it I’ve done it.  Hell, I’ve starred in movies and I forgot to mention, have wrestled the best of the best.

Miz- May I add…I won the Main Event of Wrestlemania, beating John Cena, which I can bet is a reason why he vouched for us.  They know what we bring to the table.  We just win.  That’s what Evolution is, winning.  When Evolution wins, everyone wins because we bring the change to HWL.  Not the same old schtick, or having the bosses buddies all win the titles.  I mean look at you two…kissing up to the boss.  Funny how far a guy like James Storm has fallen to kiss up to Big Sugar.  We don’t need to.  Our resumes speak for themselves.  When you call the 12 other people in this match, “dummies” it proves your lack of respect for the roster itself.  Look…Morrison and I think we’re the best Tag Team around but that doesn’t mean we’ll call them dummies.  That’s just…mean.

Morrison- Miz and I are a lot of things but mean…that just isn’t one of them.  That’s not cool at all.  In fairness though, we did call Otis a fat piece of lard…

Miz- I mean…Morrison we’re still assholes, but we’re not mean there’s a clear difference there.  AT least we’re honest about who we are.

Morrison- Good point.

Miz- So to answer the question…it was disrespectful.  It was uncalled for and quite honestly I hope every Tag Team would agree with us that the first team we should all eliminate first in Eli Drake and James Storm and take your damn luck and shove it up your ass.

Morrison- Bottom line…this Wednesday at Overdrive, we will become the #1 Contender’s for the HWL World Tag Team Championships.  There’s nothing you can do to stop us.  We’re just that good…and we look good doing it.

Miz- Cause WE ARE…AWESOME!

Miz cuts off the stream as the camera goes black

9/13/2020 8:02 pm  #9

MJF is seen watching Tomasso Ciampa vs. Johnny Gargao matches while on FaceTime with Gargano

Gargano- I find it funny how after all this time and everything he’s done, Tomasso really wants to act like he’s never done what it takes to win.  All the times he stabbed me in the back to the point and the lengths he would go to steal matches from me to prevent me from being the NXT Champion.  I find it laughable.

MJF- Jonathan, I knew the moment I heard that man speak that he couldn’t be trusted.  He’s just another hypocrite in a company full of them.

Gargano- You’re preaching to the choir here my friend.  My best advice to you Maxwell, don’t let your guard down with him.  He won’t go down easily.  You’ll be in for a war this Wednesday, you need to be up for it.

MJF- I’m fully aware of what Tomasso will bring to the table on Overdrive.  I’m prepared for a war, I plan to bring everything I need in order to win.

Gargano- Are you calling in your mystery last guy that you won’t tell anyone except Ric about?  I mean according to John and Randy, it’s between you and Ric who you brought in.

MJF- Jonathan, I wish I could tell you but it’s a surprise.  And NO.  I’ve told them that Wednesday would not be the time for them to reveal themselves.  I will say though, when all is revealed…I think the surprise will be well worth it, we had to put aside a lot of differences and have a real heart to heart to make this work.  They’re ALL IN.  All I need to do is say the word and they’ll reveal themselves.  For now…it can be anyone, you’re left to guess.

Gargano- I understand Maxwell.  I hope its worth it because a few of us have wondered why we aren’t using Evolution to its fullest.

MJF- Because Jonathan, you have to be precise with every move we make.  We do this too early, people can adjust, if we time it right when nobody realizes it, we can create a tidal wave of momentum we can ride.

Gargano- Okay…I see where you’re going with it.  I’m in regardless, but that makes more sense.  Just remember, especially for Wednesday…Evolution will help if you need us.

MJF- I’m sure I can handle Jonathan…if you feel the need to assist after you become the #1 Contender for the Cruiserweight Championship, I won’t stop you.  We must work together.

Gargano- Agreed…kick Tomasso’s ass for me.

MJF- Will do Jonathan.

MJF hangs up the phone and goes back to watching the highlights

MJF- I find it odd a man who was so dominant, so driven to do whatever it took to win now wants to paint me as some monster?  I feel like Tomasso is just a shell of what he once was, trying to discover himself again after neck injury after neck injury.  This almost dare I say, “broken” persona you have Tomasso is baffling to me because we all know who you truly are.  You’re sadistic, evil, you don’t give a shit about anyone but yourself…YET I’M THE BAD GUY.  It’s sad to see your fall Tomasso.  I plan to send you to the realm in the wrestling business known as purgatory, never to be seen again this Wednesday.  You said you’re the one who decides when you give up that belt.  You see that’s a false statement because when you have to face someone like Maxwell Jacob Friedman, that decision is out of your hands.  It’s left in my hands.  The one with all the potential in the world that anyone could ever dream about.  You see these matches you had with Gargano, you maybe have a match or two like that in you left, and maybe one of them is Wednesday.  As for me, I’ve got 20 years of 5 star matches where everyone and their mother will be tuning in to watch me.  That’s why I’m the man who is going to become the Television Champion.  You no longer control your destiny…I do.  Also, there’s something I forgot to say from the beginning…these scarves are made with top of the line CASHMERE, but I wouldn’t expect a peasant like yourself to understand a fine scarf when you see one, just use that dirty old rag that probably hasn’t been washed in 20 years.  Disgusting.  You can call me a Jackass or say I have a Smug attitude…guess what, you’re damn right I am those things because guess what?  I’ve earned the right to walk around like that.  To be as gifted as I am and to be given an opportunity like joining Evolution, guess what, it’s not my problem people see me as the future of Wrestling.  You’re just jealous Tomasso, admit it.  At the end of the day, your little “Goldie” in the Television Championship is going to have a new “Daddy” come Wednesday night.  Your fate is sealed Tomasso cause your NEW HWL Television Champion will be MAXWELL JACOB FRIEDMAN.  And you know why…I’ll let you in a secret

MJF leans into the camera and whispers

I’m better than you…and you know it.

MJF smirks at the camera as it fades out

9/14/2020 5:35 pm  #10

"The Teacher" Drew Gulak

Gulak: You know something Johnny, your funny. PowerPoint ninjas? I'm sure you would enjoy me being the but end of a joke but the truth Johnny is I am away to smart for that, and I have figured out every outcome to this ladder match and they all end with Drew Gulak winning in the Father's name. Johnny, I at one point was claiming that the HWL was a no fly zone. Now The Father does not care who you are or where you come from, if you haven't joined Eden's Gate, then you shall perish below a mess of ladders and bodies. Unfortunate for you Johnny, I feel like you could have been a very worthy follower. Hell maybe if The Father had approached you first then you Johnny could have been the chosen son that I became and I would be sitting out there instead of you awaiting my final demise. Maybe in another life Johnny you will be the one to shepherd those who chose to seek salvation onto the gates of Eden. However Johnny, we are living in this reality and just like everybody put in front of The Father who has not joined you shall perish. 

Mr. Gresham if I may refer to you as such? Mr Gresham I feel your pain. You see for I am truly the one and only greatest technical wrestler in the HWL locker room. And I have be placed into such a disturbing and brutal match. However Josh I can still see the light in the darkness. The Father has shown me the way. For this is not a Ladder match for me. This is a test! A test of strength, a test of faith. You see Josh, the lord has set these weak challengers in front of me because he wants me to prove myself to him. The Lord has set this match type in front of me taking me out of my element making me the proverbial turtle on a fence post. For you see Josh, how does a turtle get on a fence post? Answer HE CANNOT! He mus be place there by another existential being. Next question..... how does he get down safely? For a turtle a fence post can seem as high as a sky scraper. One step and he will meet his demise. So the turtle must persevere and find his way down. So too must I find a way to climb that ladder after using it as a weapon on the unworthy opponents so that I can reach true atonement and become one step closer to the HWL Cruiserweight Championship. 

At Fall Brawl I shall wash the sins of Darby Allen off of the Cruiserweight Championship. And I will stand side by side with the HWL Women's Champion Allie, and the HWL World Heavyweight Champion The Father and we will be the most dominant stable in HWL history. 

Board footera