The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2020 8:29 pm  #31

Re: Promos for Hard Labor (09/04/20)

MJF wakes up to an alert on his phone of JBL’s response

MJF- There is always a solution?  A FINAL SOLUTION?!  You better hope John doesn’t beat your ass first and send you into retirement cause when I’m done with Montell…Jonathan, I’m going to rip that “Wrestling God” montra from you and take it for myself.  Now I need to get back to sleep I got an important match tomorrow!

MJF tosses the phone aside and goes to sleep.

9/03/2020 8:31 pm  #32

Strong:

Finn Balor is a delusional little man. Finn you are not the true World Heavyweight Champion in the HWL, Don Cole is. It's a damn shame that he was not even considered for the number one contenders match tomorrow night and it's an even bigger travesty that your little buddies and your big beast cost him his HWL Television Championship. For such a small man you do seem to have a lot of courage or is that only because you can hide behind big old Kevin Nash and The Beast Brock Lesnar? He's the one that does all your dirty work after all right? 

You see they don't call us the Undisputed Era for nothing and yeah our attitudes might be changing a little bit but we still know how to shock the system! Tomorrow night at Hard Labor Finn get ready to be assaulted by four men who will have no regard for the rules. We are of a pack mentality here in the Undisputed Era, we do it the best and we've been doing it for a long time. You may knock one of us down Finn but when you turn around another one will be superkicking you straight in the face and to me buddy that's "too sweet"

Finn you messed up when you metaled in the Undisputed Era's business, you say we are  just a warning match for the HWL World Heavyweight Champion I say the NWO is a stepping stone for us at Eden's Gate. After we leave you and your little butt buddies in a pile in the middle of that ring tomorrow night we take one step closer to Don Cole becoming the HWL World Heavyweight Champion and that..... is Undisputed......

9/03/2020 8:39 pm  #33

Jon Moxley

For a long time people have been wondering things about me…would I dare become what I say I’d never become?  Well I’m not going to keep you in suspense the answer to that is NO.  So it seems I have a match at Hard Labor against well…what entity of Matt Hardy am I going to face?  Am I going to face the guy who says he can’t die…which is odd because everyone dies eventually.  Am I facing The Broken One…which again is really weird because how are you broken?  You choose to be broken, it’s not like someone broke you or you can’t control it, you choose it.  Now what if I faced Matt Hardy V 1.0 or whatever he was and all those Matt Facts…I got a new one for you, Did you know Matt Hardy is going to eat a can of whoop ass from Jon Moxley at Hard Labor.  There, I did it right I think.  Bottom line, it doesn’t matter which Matt Hardy I face, I’m going to win at Hard Labor and shut up any speculation that I’d be dumb enough to sell out to Ric Flair and Evolution.  Jon Moxley is his own man who does things the way he wants, whenever he wants.  So bring it on Matt…I’ll be ready for you.

I wonder if I’ll even face Fat Hardy…

9/03/2020 8:48 pm  #34

(Eddie Edwards)

Marty, nobody called you pissheads to be clever. It wasn't one of those ironic nicknames like when you call a bald guy "Curly" either. It was because you literally had piss on all of your heads just last night.

Whatever sacred baptismal rite you guys went through had a little extra special blessing courtesy of the holy Edwards bladder. When it happens to a bunch of self-righteous pricks like you guys, it's pretty damn funny.

Funny like when you chase the Jehovah's Witnesses off your lawn with a baseball bat. That's it. You guys are the Jehovah's Witnesses of the HWL.

You know what, that's too mean. I take that one back. That's insulting to the Jehovah's Witnesses and they don't deserve being compared to you bozos. They might deserve a lot, but not that. My sincere apologies.

(Eddie is interrupted by the arrival of Tucker and Otis)

(Tucker)

Come on, little man, we're going out to the steakhouse. We need to put some more meat on those bones before tomorrow. Bulk you up and get you over that 205 pound mark.

(Eddie)

Uh, you guys realize I haven't been a cruiserweight for like 5 years now right? I weighed in at like 230 this morning and honestly, Alisha has been complaining I'm a little pudgy lately.

(Otis and Tucker don't look impressed)

(Otis)

I weigh like 230 in one leg, bro.

(Eddie)

Um... congratulations?

(Otis now looks pleased.)

(Otis)

Thank you.

(Tucker)

Now come eat some steak with us, buddy. It's a great place. You're going to love it.

(Edwards)

Do they maybe have salads?

(Otis now gets upset again)

Salads are for cows. Salads are the food our food eats. Are you trying to take food away from my food?

(Otis starts to step toward Eddie, who backs up against the wall and Tucker jumps in between them.)

(Tucker)

Easy, big fella. We've got a friend here. Keep it friendly.

(Otis backs away, hands raised)

(Tucker)

All right, now shake hands and make nice.

(Otis and Eddie shake hands. Eddie comes away from Otis' grip wincing and shaking his hand.)

(Otis)

All right, let's get going before all the good tables are taken.

(Otis walks off toward the parking lot, leaving Eddie and Tucker alone.)

(Eddie)

Strong partner you have there.

(Tucker)

Yeah, we'd better get going before he gets upset. If we can't get one of the good tables, he's going to be in a real bad mood.

(Edwards)

There are good tables?

(Tucker)

Oh, we have so much to teach you, padawan. Come, learn the ways of the steak force.

(The two start to leave, but Eddie grabs Tucker by the wrist to stop him)

(Eddie)

Wait. They do have salads though, right?

(Tucker)

Wouldn't know. Never ordered one.

(Tucker heads for the car and Eddie slowly starts to follow.)

(Eddie)

Oh, brother. This should be an interesting night.

(Fade to black)

9/03/2020 8:57 pm  #35

The Pope

~Pope is singing in the church with the rest of the followers of the father~

Pope and the men: 

They once locked him in prison though his soul was free of sin

Women:

They fed him almost nothing till his face was cold and thin
They slandered him with every crime there was within their laws

All together:

He had to face a thousand liars till he knew his cause

~They finish the song and Pope who is still smiling in the purple smoke filled room~

Pope: BROTHERS AND SISTERS..... Tomorrow I embark with the Father and The Legend of Jake Hager in a match that we shall triumph in. When we defeat those filthy sinners Eddie Edwards and Heavy Machinery. The Father has vowed vengeance on the men who choose to defy him. Ladies and gentlemen open the holy book of Scurll to chapter four verse twenty six. "And the Lord said do not fear as I may still shepherd you onto the gates of Eden in the name of the Lord, and I shall exact the vengeance you deserve on those who have wronged you" those ladies and gentlemen such as Eddie Edwards. A man with such little class that he feels the need to pour his urine on others. A man who is not worthy of being saved. A man who will never get to see the gates of Eden. Eddie Edwards has sealed his fate along with Heavy Machinery. I weep for Heavy Machinery. Such impressively massive men with so much potential, however due to their incompetence and Eddie Edwards deception they will never be saved. Chapter eight verse twenty three. "Deception is the work of the devil, those of you who are intelligent shall never fall to it, but for those who do, the day of culling will commence" That culling my friends happens tomorrow night at Hard Labor when The Legend of Jake Hager takes Eddie's little friend Kenny and snaps it across his knees. We are nearing the end of today's sermon, but for those of you willing and able we invite you to join us at Hard Labor to teach Eddie Edwards just what Eden's Gate is capable of when a little bit of hard labor is required. The time to help the Father my friends is NOW! Lets prove to the world just who the one true leader is in the HWL by vanquishing our foes and celebrating our victory afterwards. Tomorrow night at Hard Labour my friends the culling begins and we will tare Eddie Edwards limb from limb. 

~Pope walks out of the church to the front where Jake Hager stands, Marty then pulls up in a bus with James Mitchell driving Allie, The Briscoes and Drew Gulak are already on board~

Scurll: My children.... join me at Hard Labor.....

~They all start climbing on the bus as Allie starts singing~

Allie: 

If your soul has grown weary and your heart feels tired....

~The others join in~

Others:

Let the water wash away your sins

~The Bus speeds off as Marty smiles the camera cuts~

Board footera