The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2020 7:17 pm  #21

Re: Promos for Hard Labor (09/04/20)

(Faith) Allie

~The mist shows Allie down by the river dipping her toes in the water~

Allie: Innocent..... they have used that word so much to describe me. They assume because I sometimes act bubbly and cutesy that I haven't felt real struggle in my life. I was but a broken little girl when Daddy approached me. Charlotte the things I have seen, the sins I have committed you could not even begin to understand. Being the daughter of a famous professional wrestler has its hardships I'm sure. But you never truly struggled in your life. You never truly had it tough as a child who had to fight for her own survival and do what she had to do to survive.....

~The mist shows a young crying girl in the shadows that are cast over her tearful eyes we see two figures fighting in the background as objects go flying. The little girl picks up a knife and charges towards the camera as it vanishes to show Allie, sitting in a tree over looking the river of bliss~

Allie: I didn't mean to do it.... really I didn't. Unlike what I am going to do to you tomorrow night at Hard Labor. Charlotte.... I am trying to lead a peaceful life here. I want what's mine but I want to have fun doing it. I don't want to be that person again Charlotte, but if you test me then I will have no choice but to let the former me out in the name of the father. Those who will not repent their sins shall be vanquished so is the words of the father Marty Scurll. And if you disrespect Daddy one more time I WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO REPENT YOUR SINS FOR YOU!

~Birds fly away from the forest as Allie says that last line. She stands in silence looking at the water. She giggles and jumps in~

Allie: Daddy has helped me get over my past problems and has helped me repent my sins. I am the apple of his eye and you must understand that talking about him in such a disrespectful manner tends to hurt me a lot.

~Allie then closes her eyes and starts signing as the birds come back and start chirping with her~

Allie: 
Daddy loves me this I know,
for the Father tells me so,
little ones to him belong,
they are weak but he is strong 

~Allie then opens her eyes and reaches out to touch a bird she giggles and vanishes in the mist~

Allie: Charlotte, you can't stop Daddies love, and you won't be able to stop the strength I borrow from him to defeat you tomorrow night. After I defeat you tomorrow night at Hard Labor yu will scream to me "HELP ME FAITH" and with a blank look in my eye I will stare back at you.... and simply say..... no........

~She giggles as the camera cuts~

9/03/2020 7:23 pm  #22

Montel V Porter

I pledge alliance, to the MAGA Powers, as Chief of Staff, to deliver a message, on their behalf.

It has become apparent, that a brash newcomer believes he has life by the balls. He seems to think that looks and youth mean everything, and that being a lapdog for Mid Life Crisis John and Daddy Naitch is the bees knees. Thats great Maxey. I am glad you are confident. I am glad you have the wits and the mox about you to gloat.

You can call me a has been. I call myself a baller. A chief. The deliverer. I am the man, despite any loss, despite any ill fated transgressions, that always comes through, better, on the other side.

Tomorrow night Maxey, I am going to whoop your little rear all around the ring, and if, even IF, I lose, you will still be sent back crying to Daddy Naitch.

Remember Maxey, big things popping with the MAGA Powers. The MAGA Powers are whats necessary.

I am Montel V. Porter, and I approve this message.

9/03/2020 7:34 pm  #23

~The Undisputed Era is shown sitting in a room around a table playing poker, Adam, Bobby and Roderick are all smoking cigars as Kyle O'Riley is puffing on his bubble pipe as Adam Cole slams on the table~

Cole: DAMNIT!

~The other three stop to look at him~

Cole: Boys, I just don't know what to do anymore....

~He crinkles his cards and tosses them into the middle of the table.~

Cole: THE F*CKING NWO RUINED IT! WE WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEST! WE WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ON TOP! WE WERE MAKING OUR WAY BACK TO THE TOP AND THEY HAD TO STICK THEIR DAMN NOSES IN WHERE THEY DIDN'T BELONG....

~Adam Cole kicks over the table and the other boys get up~

Strong: Look Don Cole, I know your pissed off. We all are, and we would all like to help you kick Brock Lesnar's teeth in just as much as you. But lets face it man, we are a little outmatched here with a beast in their corner.

Fish: We gotta think smart here Don Cole, we need to find a way to neutralize the beast before he gets to the ring.

O'Reilly: Yes, elementary my dear Watson....

~He takes a puff from his pipe as bubbles come up the other three members stare at him in confusion before going back to their conversation~

Cole: You know, I think I have the perfect plan. It's time to show the NWO what the Undisputed Era is all about. Brock Lesnar, yeah, that F five hurt a lot. But Brock whether your a man or a beast everybody falls to the last shot. And Brock it's the only move I need to beat you with. 

~The men walk out the door and the camera cuts~

9/03/2020 7:47 pm  #24

John Cena is seen with Ric Flair discussing Cody Rhodes latest comments

Cena- Cody knows like half of the roster thought it was Sunday right?  And actually HWL PPVs used to be Sundays, not whatever works best for Big Sugar.  But whatever, I’ll be ready to fight that isn’t even the problem, the problem is Cody ignoring what the boys have said…but that’s what Big Sugar wants him to do.

Flair- Johnny, baby you know what’s really going on.  Big Sugar has been sitting on the sidelines for years and picked his spot to strike…but Evolution is here to shut it down.  It’s a damn shame Arn you’ve put yourself alongside Cody, my friend you know what’s going on here.  I don’t want my guy John here to hurt Cody but if that’s what will save you from destroying your legacy…I’ll tell John to do it, because NOBODY disrespects John Cena and when you disrespect John Cena, you disrespect Evolution and you disrespect ME.  Tread carefully Arn…that’s the warning I owe you for everything.

Cena- You know Ric you’re right, the disrespect is way out of line.  Do you know who you’re even talking to?  The talking down to me?  The ONLY 5 time Triple Crown winner in the history of HWL.  One half of the greatest Tag Team ever assembled, the greatest HWL American Heavyweight Champion ever, and hell with it because I brought actual respect to that belt, THE GREATEST HWL WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF ALL TIME.  Go down my resume Cody, you have no right to talk down to me you little piece of shit.  You talk down to me because I have a viable theory to why you’re in this match and you don’t even refute the theory, you turn it around and compare it to me…like you’re justifying what you’re doing.  I’ve done this to my competitors for years, this ain’t anything out of the ordinary for me, cause I know it throws everyone off their game and you fell for the trap.  You see the brilliance of this move as you say is it’s triggered a second party to see a common link…like I told you Bradshaw, I know you far too well.

You see Bradshaw there’s no doubt we don’t like each other, we can’t deny we’ve never seen eye to eye even when we teamed together.  But we would never give ourselves or a hired gun a Title opportunity if we ran this company.  So yeah…the brilliance of what I just put you into Cody was to drag JBL into a common enemy.  Neither of us want a disrespectful punk ass loser like you to get a shot at the title.  Call it holding you back…you’re damn right it is because you don’t know respect and that disqualifies you as a potential Champion.  Call yourself the future…that’s fine, but it isn’t going to be for a long time, not until you learn respect.

As for you Bradshaw, you bring up the commitment…nice old joke about Nikki, that’s so 2018.  You know damn well the reason it didn’t work out is because I never wanted kids so leave the personal shit out of this.  I’m happy for her life now and that’s all that matters.  How that relates to wrestling?  I’ll give you something, you’re right my personal life took some of that wrestling passion away, it happens to all of us, but now I’m committed to this business again.  You would like for Evolution though to be separate and on their own, but to take down the MAGA Powers, no one can do it alone, or have you forgotten why I recruited you to help me take down the Hellraisers?  Sometimes you need an army.  Our army though is built through young talent that deserves the push they never got before or have just been overlooked.  You saw that renewed spirit in Johnny Gargano and he’ll have that as he soon becomes Cruiserweight Champion.  The MAGA Powers will see that tomorrow when MJF beats down MVP.  You’ll see it when Alexa Bliss becomes the #1 Contender for the Women’s Title and you’ll see it with your own eyes when I become the #1 Contender for the HWL World Heavyweight Championship.  And when I’m Champion…I promise you, if you want it, I dare you…try and take it.

Cody Rhodes…you rekindled my fighting spirit and Bradshaw…you reminded me how much fun I did used to have here.  Tomorrow night, THE CHAMP…IS BACK

9/03/2020 7:57 pm  #25

(Charlotte Flair)

Jeez, it's just a broken record with this girl. Blah blah sinner. Blah blah, only "daddy loves me."

And people have a problem with who my daddy is? Ay-yi-yi.

Okay, so you're a basket case. Okay, so maybe your real daddy didn't love you. Maybe he beat you. Maybe he did worse. That explains how you're broken enough to siddle up with Marty "I've got candy and beer in my van" Scurll.

Go ahead and play at being a broken little thing instead of putting on your big girl panties, sucking it up and dealing with your troubles like a real woman. Just maybe you can convince somebody that you're crazy enough to win this thing.

How sad it is though, that this is all that will openly stand against me going into this match. This is the division that Mickie James has made great again? Where is all the talent hiding. I know there was supposed to be some talent in this match somewhere other than myself, but the only one with the ovaries to stand up and do something about it is Allie of all people?

At least she's got that going for her. The rest of you should be ashamed. Sasha Banks, always going on about how she wants the brass ring, but in true Sasha fashion staying in the background so that nobody notices when she chokes under the pressure yet again.

Alexa Bliss is off chasing monsters instead of focusing on the prize. Dane Brooke and Kairi Sane must realize that they're not ready yet for the spotlight. Either that or they've been around Sasha too long and she must have rubbed off on them.

I guess that makes this the proverbial two-horse race. Allie, Faith, Cherry Bomb, Brainwash Barbie, Dark Bunny, Easter Bunny, Cadberry Egg Bunny - whatever your name is this week, sadly it looks like it comes down to only me and you.

Make no mistake about it - you're the long shot here. But occasionally the long shot does pay off. It's just few and far between. I don't forsee that particular brand of lightning striking tomorrow night.

That's because you're in this race with the finest thoroughbred there has ever been. Genetically gifted, built for success and with the drive to make it all pan out.

Tomorrow night, there really is just one option and that's to bet on the Queen.

WOOOOOOOOO!

9/03/2020 7:58 pm  #26

"The Father" Marty Scurll

Scurll:

Pissheads.... cute.... what an intelligent comment to make. It's a shame that the Briscoe Brothers couldn't dispose of the two of you. They are usually quiet competent in taking out the trash and other parasites that this world homes. Be it as it as it may, I still must offer you salvation at the gates of Eden. Though the lack or respect you seem to have of me has already sealed your fate. I can no longer except stupidity and crude behavior to be saved. Eden's Gate has neared capacity and those who have not already denounced their sins may parish. The likely hood of the two of you becoming great followers such as "The Legend of Jake Hager" is about as likely as those two little rats from the Lucha Express becoming competent followers. Your fate has been sealed along with Eddie Edwards and the best part is I won't even have to lay a hand on you. The Legend of Jake Hager shall be how the two of you meet your demise. 

Speaking of which. Eddie Edwards the clock is ticking. Tomorrow night I get my hands on you, I get to show you why you should have joined Eden's Gate when the offer was out there months ago. Eddie you won't be safe and sound with your two henchmen being incapacitated on the other side of the ring being beaten repeatedly by the most terrifying force in HWL history. And if you somehow managed to get the upper hand on me I not only have The Pope standing in the background to help me, but I have a whole following of people who will want to see you dead. Eddie what good is Kenny going to do when I snap him over your back and watch you fall to the ground writhing in pain? Eddie what will you have left when I lock you in the cross-face chicken wing and make you tap out. And Eddie, with all of my followers surrounding me who is going to stop me from choking you out until you draw your last breath?

9/03/2020 8:02 pm  #27

MJF is seen walking into his hotel room in preparation for Hard Labor

MJF- I was told there was going to be at least 5 gift baskets in my room when I got here…I’m calling room service.

MJF calls room service screaming at them to get his gift baskets or else, he hangs up and takes a deep breath.

MJF- Remember what Ric said…don’t work yourself up before a fight.  Well I see MVP finally decided to speak up.  So…he’s going to be like that huh?  I find it funny that a never was like himself is magically the “Chief of Staff” for JBL, I wonder how he got that huh?  I mean…JBL needs to show he’s not a racist in some way, IM JUST SAYIN!  Montell…you need to understand, I’m no lap dog in the slightest.  I find it funny how everyone in Evolution is called the same thing, but when it comes to everyone else it’s a crime, well MAYBE IT’S BECAUSE EVOLUTION HAS A JEW!  Yes…I said it, you all are discriminating Evolution because I…MAXWELL JACOB FRIEDMAN…AM JEWISH.  You all are sick bastards.  But that doesn’t matter, Evolution recruited me because they knew I was the young future star that if they could get, would get everyone else and look at what we did, we got Alexa Bliss, Johnny Gargano, Miz and Morrison and guess what Montell…we still got another on the way, but that’s a secret right now.  You see with my brilliant acumen and prestigious background, I’m the perfect man that knows how to recruit people while being my own man.  Evolution preaches being yourself, but more importantly we want each other to do things independently.  For the MAGA Powers, we all know what it is, it’s a sham to get Jonathan a World Heavyweight Championship again.  It isn’t about the group…it’s about one man.  Evolution is about everyone.  Montell you will understand this in time, but for now the future of HWL needs to get some rest before I kick your ass tomorrow night.  But before I go…remember Montell, I know what you truly are, you are no baller, you are no chief, or deliverer and you’re sure as not the man, no Montell you have been and always will be…A LOSER.  I’ll prove it again tomorrow night because at the end of the day…IM BETTER THAN YOU AND YOU KNOW IT.

9/03/2020 8:18 pm  #28

Alexa Bliss is seen on the phone with Sonya Deville

Bliss- Sonya, I still can’t believe everything…I totally understand and I’m here for you.  Well I’ll tell Ric and the rest of Evolution, we totally understand with everything in your life that you can’t continue.  You have my number if you ever change your mind or if you need a friend to talk to.  Bye!

Alexa sighs as she tries to collect herself

Bliss- I guess that leaves me…just the way I wanted it.  You see everyone, Evolution is more than just the guys making their impact.  Evolution evolves with the times and that is why they have recruited the best possible choice…ME.  Behold THE GODDESS OF EVOLUTION.  That’s right you heard it from me, Ric Flair himself said there was no better choice to lead the women of Evolution than yours truly.  With the disrespect Charlotte gives her father, who is the greatest wrestler in this industry’s history, I’ll be surprised if she’s left anything in his will now.  That doesn’t matter though because tomorrow at Hard Labor I have a chance to become the #1 Contender for the Women’s Championship.  Now my gameplan is going to take some tinkering because I was hoping to have Sonya Deville help me, but obviously with her life that’s not gonna happen now.  But I became a Raw and Smackdown Women’s Champion on my own so…why not win here?  Look the bottom line here is everyone always overlooks me…and that’s fine.  But nobody here has the talent on the mic, the talent in the ring and looks as good doing it as me.  It seems Charlotte and Allie are fighting a lot from what I’ve gathered and quite honestly Charlotte…please just go away, nobody likes you.  Great you’re Ric Flair’s daughter and are athletic…again NOBODY GIVES A CRAP.  As for Allie…WTF is going on there?  Like, I’m actually concerned with your well being and may have to call the cops on Marty Scurll…like what the hell is going on.  It doesn’t matter, when John Cena becomes #1 Contender he will beat your “daddy” EW…and bring you all back down to earth.  We haven’t heard a word from, “The Super Best Frienemies” in Sasha and Bayley so I’m assuming they’re probably fighting each other over who screwed who in WWE so they’ll be a non-factor, Dana Brooke…she’s still wrestling?  She didn’t go back home to Cleveland yet…okay.  And Kairi Saine, who is probably stuck in the seven seas searching for Neverland probably.  It doesn’t matter at all to me who I face, all that matters is I’m going to be standing tall as your #1 Contender for the Women’s Championship and soon the entire Women’s division will BOW DOWN TO YOUR GODDESS…AND ACCEPT EVOLUTION.

Embrace Evolution into your life…it changes you forever…worship your Goddess.

9/03/2020 8:19 pm  #29

(Arn Anderson, on behalf of Cody Rhodes)

Listen up, Ric. We've been up and down the road for many a mile. We've shared meals, shared women, shared hotels and rental cars and more bar tabs than I can count.

So you ought to damn well know me better than to think you can tell me to do anything. For years they've called you the dirtiest player in the game Ric, but don't go forgetting just who it was that wrote the damn playbook and then moved all of the obstacles out of your way for you to make you such a success.

But let me tell you something, Ric. The reason the Four Horsemen ever came to be in the first place is because I saw something in you I could help go to the top and make it so all of us could run roughshod over anybody that got in our way. So make no mistake that I know how to see talent, mold it for success and see it through to the finish.

That's why I'm here in the corner of Cody Rhodes, Ric. That's why I'm here in the corner of your daughter. And that's why both of them are leaving tomorrow night as the No. 1 contender. But that's enough out of me. You can take the rest of it from the man himself.

(Cody Rhodes)

I don't know what more needs to be said really. John and John both still want to live in the past. Just like JBL's belief that he's still the man he was in 2003, John Cena still thinks its 2009.

"Well, ak-chew-ally, (pushes up fake glasses and scrunches up his face) in the old HWL we did everything by the book. Pay Per Views were always on Sundays and John Cena always left with the titles."

It's a new decade. It's a new HWL. Get with the times.

When the date on the call card says Friday, it doesn't matter if you thought it was Sunday, you go by what the cue card says instead of what you want it to say. I've paid attention. I know last year you idjits had a hard time understanding that Pay Per Views could be on Saturdays too.

So, I'm sorry if getting in the ring on Friday messes with the schedule you had laid out for your pedicture and your spa day, John. I'm sorry if Sunday was more convenient for you. The world doesn't always run on what's more convenient for John Cena.

Even Allie figured out the day and came prepared on time and you know they've got to be smoking some heavy-duty stuff up at Eden's Gate. So there really is no excuse for you and the fact that you keep bringing it up just underscores how little else you have to bring to the table in this era.

You're not quite as washed up as JBL, and I'm familiar with Toby Keith. You may not be as good as you once were, but you can be as good once as you ever were. I just don't think this is going to be the "once" for you that he was talking about.

(Arn)

Our time's just about up, kid. Let's finish this up and get back to some more film study.

(Cody)

Oooh, ooh, we've got just the guy for this. Is he around? It's so much better when he says it.

(Starts to exit)

Sorry, this will just take a second. I'm going to see if I can find him real quick. Arn just signed this guy as a client.

(Cody goes around the corner and returns really quickly.)

Okay, okay, he's coming. Oh, this is going to be the perfect wrap up. Here, camera guy, zoom in on me. Don't look who's coming.

Okay, okay, here he is.

John, there's only one way to sum up how this whole thing has gone for you. All right, tell 'em.

(Camera pans out to reveal James Storm.)

(Storm)

You're gonna owe me a beer for this, you know.

(Cody)

Yes, yes. I know. Just say the line. You're ruining the moment.

(Storm)

SORRY, ABOUT YOUR DAMN LUCK!

9/03/2020 8:22 pm  #30

JBL

Cody Rhodes. All the dashing one does is whine. Behind it all lies a man who cannot deal with the fact he will never truly live up to the Rhodes family name. You have never been able to cut it, and go on about your buddies some more, whether hypothetical or not. All you have done is prove a point.

How many times do we have to go down the rabbit hole John? You understood then, what is misunderstood now? Your personal life has always mixed in with this business and as such, it holds relevance, whether now inconsequential to you or not. It is important to mention, especially when even you yourself have admitted it. You could have years ago but you were too busy butchering a timeless children's classic by lending your voice to its main character.

I take a moment to mention something insinuated by the scarf wearing, spoon fed, gimmick infringing twit Maxwell Jacob Friedman. I love everyone. Montel Porter, along with Antonio Cesaro, Shin Nakamura, Sami Zayn, Angel Garza and Andrade Almas, are among the conglomerate known as the MAGA Powers. We all came to agreement that together, we could do more for what is necessary for this company than we could apart. A very simple mission that is being made complicated. Complications bring more problems, but there is always a solution.

In JBL We Trust.

Board footera