The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2020 8:11 am  #11

Re: Promos for Hard Labor (09/04/20)

JBL

*The following is a public service message, paid for by the MAGA Powers, a division of the Corporation For A Better Tomorrow.

JBL: It is with great privilege and honor I take this moment, to introduce myself. Friends, neighbors, supporters, fellow wrestlers, I am your Living Legend, Wrestling God, John Bradshaw Layfield. I am grateful to be receiving an opportunity, however, I must disclose my disdain for the fact that at Four the Gold, I was not pinned, nor was I made to submit. Nonetheless, I am a competitor. I believe in what is necessary, and what is necessary is making my presence known once again, at Hard Labor. Speaking of which, I will now take this time to address my opponents.

Cody, your version of experience is a drip of urine compared to mine. Your modest attitude and smug confidence is disgusting, especially when you turn around and give yourself and your friends opportunities. Cody, find your little buddy Tony and go back to Daily's Place.

Brodie Lee is impersonating a legend....what a shame. That man could have been something on his own. It would seem he has been plagued by his own insecurities, and is trying to mask his own inequities by stealing from someone else.

Heath Slater. The family man. The man who goes on and on about his kids yet never spends any time with them. Heath, parenting is a privilege, not a right. Clearly you undertook something you were nowhere near ready for, and now everyone else has had to pay for your ill fated transgressions. You are lucky to even see catering, let alone get a chance to be in the presence of greatness..or even compete for a chance at the Heavyweight Championship of the World.

Chris Jericho, are you okay? You are looking bloated, exasperated, exhausted. How is the gimmick fatigue going? Reinvention is only intriguing when it isn't getting old. You son, well, your days of being the man are long gone. Regardless of your Le Champion charade.

Finally, this brings me to John Cena. The man who went from destroying the moral fibers of the greatest country in the world, to destroying his own moral fiber, and blocking an ethical cleansing. I have never truly liked you John Cena, merely I had respect for you...after a long while. I could appreciate the fact that you worked as hard as you did to always ensure that you stayed course. I could respect your longevity in this industry. Not anymore. You have leeched onto Ric Flair and Randy Orton. Somehow you have managed to compromise your already compromised morals, and damage your legacy further.

It does not matter which of you it is. What matters, is true talent will be rewarded. The necessary evils on the path to glory will be vanquished, at the hands of the living Legend...a true WRESTLING GOD...and the next HWL Heavyweight Champion of the World. In JBL We Trust.

9/03/2020 8:45 am  #12

John Cena is seen in Ric Flair’s office with Randy Orton as the 3 are discussing Hard Labor

Flair- Well gentlemen, Johnny Gargano proved himself by defeating Finn Balor on Overdrive and now Evolution can finally turn their attention to Hard Labor.  So Randy, I negotiated for you to have the night off and John, my man, you are in the #1 Contender’s Match for the HWL World Heavyweight Championship.  Are you ready to make your HWL return?

Cena- Ric, Randy…I have a favor to ask of you both.  I know what the plan has been.  Take the night off and help me win.  And look, nobody wants to win more than myself, all I ask is because JBL is in this match…stay out of it.  This feud between JBL and myself is far from over and we cannot show weakness by ganging up on him.  If it backfires, I’ll take full responsibility and learn from it, but I need to go into this match alone.

Orton- John, one of the things I’ve always respected about you is your determination to be the better man.  Even in our wars back in the day, you refused to give into temptation and did not seek help.  Out of that respect I have for you, I will happily oblige.

Cena- Thank you Randy.  Now guys, I got to ask this question…what kind of Owner schedules a PPV on a Friday?  He knows almost nobody does that right?  I find this move very shady…and Cody Rhodes words, “my luck is never running out” it starts to make you think of things.  It all makes sense now, Cody Rhodes is a hired gun for Big Sugar.  He’s the perfect fit to do it, look at him in AEW, he’s nothing more than Tony Khan’s errand boy, in HWL it’s even worse, he’s Big Sugar’s bitch.  Cody may come from a, “Wrestling Royalty” family, but the way he’s clearly selling out and acting like the good guy, fans won’t buy it.  He’s no American Nightmare, he’s the typical AMERICAN SELLOUT.  There’s a reason Cody will never, ever be as good as his father, let alone his brother, I’ll show him that on Friday.  We haven’t even heard from Brodie Lee, which he’s probably too busy in some dark room thinking of how he won’t ever truly get over in a 3rd company now.  Chris Jericho is too busy probably at some concert performing and exposing himself to Corona because he doesn’t believe in Science.  Heath Slater…what a minute who is the dumbass who thought HEATH SLATER was a good idea in this match?  He can’t even lace up my boots.

Flair- What about Bradshaw?  John, my job is to make sure you are protected.  You are a leader of Evolution, we cannot put ourselves at risk of having you injured so I must ask, why can’t Evolution assist you?

Cena- Ric…this goes back years, when I first started here JBL was a blip on the radar and suddenly, out of nowhere he emerges as this guy who nobody was able to stop.  HWL was at the mercy of this one man who nobody could beat.  Then I had a World Heavyweight Championship shot from a Feast or Fired Briefcase, I cashed it in and was screwed.  One week later, in a Fatal-4-Way, I did what nobody said was possible…I defeated JBL and won the HWL World Heavyweight Championship.  His words he says now…they’re those of FEAR.  He knows there’s only 1 man in HWL who knows how to take him down.  He knows I’m the greatest threat to the MAGA Powers.  He won’t rest until I’m out of his way, but JBL has to understand when he ruled this place once before, HWL was in shambles at his mercy.  When I took the HWL World Heavyweight Title, I set HWL free and so many others came out of the woodwork, I was the one who made HWL GREAT AGAIN.  I plan to exterminate the MAGA Powers, all of them…one by one.  Whether after I’m through with stopping JBL this Friday, if you want to help it’s totally up to you guys.  This rivalry has always been personal.  He says he had “respect” for me, you never did.  The only reason you worked with me was because we had common enemies and didn’t want to be on the opposing side of me, cause you knew I’d win.  I feel JBL deserves an explanation of why I joined Evolution because he cannot understand why I’ve drifted away in his eyes.  Here’s the thing…my whole career people have never seen John Cena as a man who helped develop young talent but squashed them.  Evolution today is about building the future.  Look at Johnny Gargano, we have Alexa Bliss and MJF on the card Friday.  These 3 are only a few of what Evolution is building for the future.  And yes Bradshaw…I joined Evolution to make certain if you had your own army…I had an army to back me.  I won’t let HWL be destroyed by you once again.  You know I’m the only man stopping you from complete control, and I’m going to stop you again.  Maybe this time you’ll go away once and for all, your time has passed Bradshaw, and once Evolution fulfills its destiny, you will accept…

EVOLUTION PASSED YOU BY

9/03/2020 12:19 pm  #13

MJF is seen at his home picking out a scarf

MJF- I must pick the perfect scarf to wear to the ring for Hard Labor.  It’s not an easy choice for sure because while I’m still HWL’s future Television Champion and one day World Heavyweight Champion, I must represent Evolution, especially as I take on the man who dares call himself MVP.  I mean I’m a cocky son of a bitch, but he takes it to a whole new level, and to dare team up with the MAGA Powers?  Well…we know one thing, he isn’t the MVP of that group.  Now I know a lot of people are wondering what Maxwell Jacob Friedman is doing in a group like Evolution.  You see the first 6 months of 2020 here in HWL, I was clearly focusing my energy with AEW, I wasn’t myself and it made me lose my own focus here in HWL.  Well I got a phone call from of all people John Cena.  He was recruiting me into Evolution to be their recruiter, a man who symbolizes everything Evolution is going to stand for, strong leadership at the time from experienced veterans with young talent all over the place ready to become the leaders ourselves.  Cena choice ME to be the leader of the young core and I quite honestly didn’t know how to handle it.  Everyone knows MJF does things his own way and to follow someone like John I had to be sure it would benefit me.  I saw what HWL was shaping up to be, a bunch of factions all fighting for control and the best move I had was to join and take the mantle as a leader.  This Friday at Hard Labor I’ll be taking on MVP and quite honestly, this match shouldn’t take very long.  MVP is a has been and quite honestly was a never was.  As for me, I mean look at me…I’m devilishly good looking, I can easily throw MVP all over the ring and I’m young…I’m the god damn future of this company and I’m going to start showing you all by dismantling MVP quickly.  Then after that I would expect Big Sugar to put yours truly right in line at a shot for the HWL Television Championship.  There’s nobody in this company who is better suited to hold that belt than myself.  I’m the one you will tune into watch every week, don’t lie to yourselves…you love to hate me and that’s okay.  Because like you all know and MVP is going to learn at Hard Labor…I’M BETTER THAN YOU, AND YOU KNOW IT.

Oh...I like this scarf, we'll go with this.

MJF throws on a special Evolution scarf and smirks as the camera fades

9/03/2020 12:21 pm  #14

(Cody Rhodes)

Tony Khan's errand boy and Big Sugar's bitch. Those comments are awfully rich to be coming out of a mouth where Vince McMahon's spunk has barely had time to dry, John. Feels like you're maybe projecting a little bit.

Other John, yeah you have a lot more experience in the ring than me, but that's because you've been around long enough to tell us about your Triple Threat Match with Moses and Methuselah.

If you're going to roast somebody, learn to do it right, Johns 1 and 2. You might have been big names 10, 20 years ago, but now every time you guys come out to the ring, it's very appropriate that your names are a synonym for the toilet, because that's where everybody goes during your matches.

Or at least they would, depending on which company we're in at the time and whether they're even allowing fans in the building.

Honestly though, you guys are legends in this business and just because you asked for a little smack and I gave it to you doesn't mean that the respect isn't there. You've got what, 17 World Championships between you. Sorry, John 2, but John 1 did the bulk of the heavy lifting there.

Me, I've only got two of those to my name, but that puts me ahead of John 2 and nobody can give it to Vince under the table quite as good as John 1 to be able to catch up to that magical No. 16. However, I have a lot of time left in this business, something neither of you has.

Me and guys like me are what's here, what's new and what's happening baby. The time for guys stooped over with aching backs to come back out for one last ride is done and over with. My generation has overtaken you.

Just look around the wrestling world today. You can't find a reigning World Heavyweight Champion over the age of 40.

John 2, you're 53 years old. John 1, you say "Evolution passed you by," but Evolution died more than a decade ago. The world passed Evolution by. Let it go. Come up with something new and original.

You both shaped the wrestling world over the past two decades, but both of you are living in the past. I'm going to shape the wrestling world over the next two decades. I'm looking to the future.

That future has already begun over in AEW. As for the HWL, it starts tomorrow night.

The future is a train that will not be derailed. The two of you are both standing on the tracks as that train is bearing down on you real fast and there's a whole lot of guys like me riding on board ready to blow right past you, if they haven't already. That light you're seeing isn't a spotlight continuing to shine down on you. It's the beam off a headlight.

So, are you going to move out of the way or are we, or in this instance me, going to have to run you over?

9/03/2020 12:38 pm  #15

(Heavy Machinery)

(Our cameras join Tucker and Otis in the weight room as Tucker completes a set of squats and the tag champs pause for a water break.)

(Broadcast Interviewer)

Excuse me, Tucker and Otis. I'm sorry to interrupt your workout, but just wanted to get your thoughts on tomorrow night's match when you're set to team up with Eddie Edwards against Eden's Gate.

(Otis)

Yeah, baby! Round Two with the Briscoes!

(Tucker)

Actually, no, buddy, the Briscoes aren't in this one. It's Marty Scurll, Jake Hager and The Pope.

(Otis, looking longingly at his WWE Money in the Bank briefcase)

Marty Scurll, as in... World... Champion... Marty Scurll?

(Tucker)

Ah, I can see what you're thinking, big guy, but that won't work here. You'll have to save that one for when you run into Roman.

(Otis, dejected)

So, not cash-in?

(Tucker)

No cash in.

(Otis)

And no Briscoes?

(Tucker)

No Briscoes.

(Otis)

So, what exactly are we doing then?

(Tucker)

Well, we're going to go back up our buddy Eddie. Remember, Eddie? We helped watch the door last night while he snuck into the Eden's Gate locker room?

(Otis, grabs his belly as he laughs at the memory)

Ha ha, PISSHEADS! Briscoes! PISSHEADS!

(Tucker)

That's right. We're going to back him up again tomorrow night. Is that alright with you, big guy?

(Otis)

Oh YEAH! Boppin' one Eden's Gate dummy upside the head is just as good as boppin' any other Eden's Gate dummy upside the head.

(Tucker)

I'm glad you feel that way, buddy, because while Pope and Scurll are on the tinier side...

(Otis, interrupting)

Midgets?

(Tucker)

No, buddy, not this again. They're not midgets. They're not underfed... Well, Marty might be a little underfed, but that's probably from whatever drugs he was on to come up with this whole thing in the first place. But they're just cruiserweights. They're small, but they're not "little people."

(Otis)

Ah...

(Tucker)

But then there's Jake Hager. You remember him?

(Otis)

Thwagger?

(Tucker)

It's not nice to make fun of his disability, buddy, but yeah, he used to be Jack Swagger. He's a big dude and a professional MMA fighter now.

(Otis, mimicking Swagger as he puts his hand over his heart and stands up extra straight.)

WE THE PITH-HEADS!

(Both fall to the floor laughing and Eddie Edwards walks in too late to catch the joke.)

(Edwards)

What are you guys doing? We have work to do.

(It takes a while for Otis and Tucker to regain control of themselves and Eddie starts to help them up as our feed fades out.)

9/03/2020 1:24 pm  #16

John Cena is seen watching Cody Rhodes response on his iPhone.

Cena- So Cody…you didn’t respond to what I said, in fact you’re not denying it at all.  Instead when I call you out as a hired gun by Big Sugar in taking all the belts for himself, you relate it to my past with WWE.  You see here’s the difference between what you say and what really happened.  Nobody stepped up in WWE 10 years ago, the only reason I was on top was because nobody else could take the mantle.  I wanted to step aside, I hated the fact the fans thought I pushed everyone down.  Then finally you had guys emerge and I finally stepped aside.  If I was the attention craving guy you think I am, the man who is truly Vince’s golden boy, why am I not in WWE now?  I mean sure he has a couple of new golden boys, but in these times, why am I not there to save the ratings?  Because we all know if I showed up on Smackdown or Raw, people will watch.  But instead I focus now on what I want to do.  As for you Cody, I get wrestling is your passion and you’re desperate to prove to Vince that he messed up with you.  I’ll agree with you on that.  But the bottom line is that you’re so obsessed with proving people wrong, you’ve lost who you are.  The fact that you can’t answer my question and seemingly justify being an errand boy and bitch in two different companies shows you disgrace your father.  Your father shouldn’t have made it in this business, but that man worked his ass off to make it to the top, he didn’t sell out to anyone, he just went and got it.  It’s what I did.  You on the other hand, you go to a Billionaire and convince him to fund a company and then use your name to convince a failing company owner to make you the guy for him.  You know Big Sugar was once the guy who relied on me, then my eyes saw the light, he uses you until you got nothing left.  That’s why I joined back in the day The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse, to destroy HWL and the corrupt once and for all.  But looking back I was wrong in doing so, I could’ve done the right thing by developing the young guys, leading an uprising that would spread far and wide that would grow HWL.  Instead I chose to kill it.  This is why I’m in Evolution, this is why I’m leading Evolution.  I won’t allow a man who’s sold his soul to the owner of this company to be allowed a shot at the title.  That would be the death of HWL.  I once said I’d do anything for this company and you know what for one night, I’m going to do that.  Evolution won’t be involved in any way, you have my assurances.  That way I can show you Cody that the man you say is living in the past…no I just need to rediscover my roots here…

Cena pulls out a box and opens it and puts the old HWL American Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder.

Cena- This…is a title that I’ve treasured.  It may not be the World Heavyweight Championship, but this belt reminds me of what I was in HWL.  I was on par with anyone that stepped in the ring with me, it didn’t matter who it was, when this belt was on the line…I won.  The only time I ever lost was me defending it against Doctor’s orders and I won it back a week later and never again did I ever lose this title unless I had to forfeit it because I was World Heavyweight Champion…dumb rules Big Sugar had back then.  You say I’m living in the past…no Cody, I just lost my passion to do this night in and night out, I’ve kept myself in condition for years to return to the ring.  I just felt there was nothing left for me to do in the ring.  If anything, I’m well rested.  This belt here reminds me of what I can be here in HWL…the man who couldn’t be beaten, the man who when he wanted it more than anyone, he took it, unlike you.  When I’m the #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, you can go explain to Big Sugar that John Cena is back and better than ever.  I’m sure that will send a shiver down his spine.  Then Cody maybe you’ll wake up from your own nightmare and realize that in order to be as great as your father, you just gotta take it for yourself, cause if you don’t…I guess evolution itself has failed the Royal Family.

9/03/2020 2:10 pm  #17

(Cody Rhodes)

Boo hoo, Cody didn't respond to everything in my comments. Wah. Insert pointless outdated title reference from 10 years ago. Wrap with evolution pun. Nice one, John.

So I'm supposed to answer for every crazy conspiracy theory about the way the boss does things now? You must have this confused with AEW because I'm not management here.

Boss sets the day for a show. I show up for the show. Simple as that. I don't care what day of the week it is. But it sounds like you're already reaching for excuses and you haven't even lost yet. That's straight out of the Donald Trump playbook.

But just in case you're wondering, since you're somebody who has never been out from under Vince's thumb before, not everybody works their Pay Per Events on a Sunday. AEW has worked every single Pay Per View event on a Saturday. When I was in Ring of Honor, it wasn't uncommon for us to have a Pay Per View on a Saturday or yes, even on a Friday. I know you're new here, but HWL Pay Per Views are rarely on a Sunday.

It's just you and Vince living in the past where nothing matters if it doesn't happen on Sunday. You know the people that want to come to these things have to get up and go back to work on Monday, right? All right, obviously not this Monday because it's a holiday weekend, but normally. The business has "evolved" beyond the point of keeping these people out all night on a Sunday, even up to 1 or 2 a.m. on the east coast for Wrestlemanias. God, that Wrestlemania 35 travel planning had to have been a disaster. How many people did your pimp Vince leave stranded at the stadium because all the public transportation shut down before the show was over? Ignorant old bastard.

But I digress. You want to start claiming ballot fraud before election day, you go right ahead and cry your little heart out, John. Bang that drum for all it's worth. The rest of us have actual malicious actions to address.

That's right, John 2 - JBL, I haven't forgotten about your boys jumping in to pull me out on the floor and clear the way for you to pin Samoa Joe in our Triple Threat last month. Fool me once, shame on you, but you aren't going to fool me twice.

It would be most unwise of me to enter into another chaotic match like this with you without having a... let's call it a "contingency plan"... should any one or two or three of your minions try to get involved this time around. I know a lot of people in this business, JBL, and unlike you, most of the ones I know can still get around without a walker. Arn and I - we'll be prepared if it should come to that.

It's all fair game in a match like this though, so unlike John 1, I'm not looking to make excuses about it. If you can pull it off and get the best of me, good for you. It's on me to make sure it doesn't happen again.

It would also be unwise of me not to be prepared for Evolution to try something similar. While that wouldn't necessarily fit John 1's modus operandi, Ric Flair would most certainly be one of the usual suspects for that kind of behavior and you don't run with the "Dirtiest Player in the Game" without playing by his rules. Well, Arn was right there calling many of those same plays. It was just Ric that got the credit. But anyone that was there, and even I as a little boy following the Dream around back stage, could tell that Arn was always the real power behind the throne.

How like you, John 1, to have gotten yourself tied up chasing a red herring. You've been so worried about Big Sugar and your conspiracy theory when it's Arn and what he's got planned that you should be concerned with.

(Cody looks around)

Should I give 'em one? Just one. You think it'd be too much, stealing his thing?

(Arn Anderson steps into the frame)

(Arn)

I think one might be Okay.

(Cody)

Okay, but just one. (Looks at Arn, holding up one finger. Arn nods.)

(Cody looks back at the camera and takes a deep breath.)

WOOOOOOOOOOO!

(Fade out)

9/03/2020 5:19 pm  #18

JBL

It pains me that you still go on like do about being the future Cody. You are barely the present and you were only a footnote in the past. After you finished following your Daddy around, the first chance you got, it was Bob Holly. Next, you follow Randy Orton around (which is fun, considering he is now following Ric...doesn't surprise me, that is how the second and third generation wrestlers decide to get ahead.

When its not running your own company, and giving yourself title opportunities (you can mask the fact that you brought independent talent in to give them opportunity all you want but be honest with yourself, you are far from the booker...even the man...that your father was. Gas Bag Anderson can gather up another gaggle of horsemen all he wants, it just proves the point. You are merely a pretty...nay dashing face Stardust. You got the gift of the gab from Daddy, hence calling you Khan's little errand boy...you are the face he puts out. Your HALF brother got the talent....unfortunately you only know the definition of talent.

If you would only step out of the shadows...wait..there is the Elite..the Nightmare Family..a new version of the Horsemen...wow this is nice. Rich even.

Moreover, Mister Cena, I explore the fact that you look beneath the surface. Its nice to see you look at all sides, rather than John's side.

I could continue to compliment, but I must point something else out. Cena, while I believe you do see the future in the names you have mentioned, they would be better off on their own. They have already shown they can cut it, why hold them down? Why show them love? Oh...it must be because of Nicole...that's right...Ms. Garcia-Colace, the one you proposed to, live on pay per view. The one who then left, into the arms of her dance partner..that she met while still with you..that must be it. He is experiencing a mid life crisis, lost the love of his life, shifted back into the wrestling business to surround himself with a facade thinking people won't catch on.

The MAGA Powers are a conglomerate, on behalf of the Corporation For a Better Tomorrow, having banded together in a necessary effort to make this company great again. The shambles of other groups are all poor imitations, teammates.

It shall come to pass tomorrow evening, as I certify my status as number one contender for the HWL Heavyweight Championship of the World.

In JBL We Trust.

9/03/2020 6:06 pm  #19

(Cody Rhodes)

Oh yes, here come all of the old standbys. Cody only wins because he has the power to book himself to win. Cody gets opportunities because of who his daddy was.

About the only thing you got right in there is that Dustin was the more talented one in the family. I'd lay even money on Dustin against anybody that laced up a pair of boots in the 1990s. But Dustin is past the age of 50 now, JBL.

Dustin's glory days are in the past and unlike some people, he's still a part of this business to give back, to help nurture the younger talent and to help AEW grow rather than hog the spotlight past his due time. That's why we just signed him to a big fat extension.

But go right ahead with how I control all the gold in AEW and can just put it on myself on a whim. That explains why I won the World title five different times last year, right? That's why the Young Bucks have held the AEW Tag Team Championships and gone undefeated for the past 18 months, right?

The proof is in the pudding and none of that happened because we don't take anything for ourselves that we don't by God earn.

And yes, as a young wet-behind-the ears pup in my early years at WWE, I found anybody to follow around that I could, not because I needed them to look out for me, but because each one of them helped me learn just a little bit more than I knew the day before.

Each one gave me a different perspective to learn from - new styles, new strategies and new techniques. The day you stop learning is the day you stop getting better.

It pains you to hear me go on, not because what I'm saying is wrong, JBL. It pains you to hear it because the battery in your hearing aid needs replaced, old man. It pains you to hear it because it hurts your pride to have what you know pushed in front of your face and what you already know is that time has passed you by.

Once upon a time, you laid your torch down. You passed it onto the next generation. Then, a few years later, there you were proclaiming that you wanted your torch back, John. Do you remember what it got you? It got you your ass handed to you by guys that were younger and stronger and faster. It got you embarrassed by a loss in 25 seconds to a man half your size at Wrestlemania.

And that was more than 10 years ago, John. Your time had passed you by already then. Now, add another decade to that. It's simple math here. A wrestler does not get better in his 50s. He can only get progressively worse. To still compete at the top level at your age, granted it's not unheard of, but the only guys that can do it were the absolute very best like Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair and the Undertaker. But even they steadily deteriorated at that age. They just had enough supreme talent that it only brought them down a little bit closer to the level of the rest of us each day.

As much as you liked to call yourself a "Wrestling God," JBL, that wasn't you. Those guys were the wrestling Gods, but even their time has passed now too. You, JBL, you're just a has been. 

9/03/2020 6:11 pm  #20

nWo

*Scene opens up the New World Order locker room door. The door slowly opens, as the camera man walks in. Balor, Styles, Shelley and Lesnar are sitting on the chairs, as Nash is standing front of them, arms crossed and nodding his head*

KN:  Tomorrow night is not only a huge match for us, it’s also a time slot for everyone to see what nWo  brings to the table.  We have a score to settle with the Undisputed Era, getting involved in business they should of stayed out of. Costing Balor the match yesterday to that midget, Johnny G.  We have the most legendary superstars in the wrestling business. From the Bullet Club

*Nash nods at Balor*

KN: To Fourtune,

*Nash nods at Styles*

KN: To the Machine Guns

*Nash nods at Shelley*

KN: And finish with Suplex City

*Nash nods at Lesnar. Lesnar smiles*

KN: Undisputed Era is just the first setting stone to the top.

*Balor stands up from his chair*

FB: Undisputed Era is just a warning match for the HWL World Champion. That belt belongs around my waist, and belong in this group.  It doesn’t matter who wins tomorrow main event, at the end of the night, The world title will be back in the new world order!

*Balor shoves the camera away as it fades*

Board footera