The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/31/2020 6:34 pm  #11

Re: Promos for Overdrive #53 (09/02/20)

Tomasso Ciampa

Cameras come into focus on Tomasso Ciampa, who is staring at a blank monitor. He turns around to see the cameraman.

Ciampa: Well, hello. You are probably wondering, why, why Tomasso are you staring at a blank monitor? Let me tell you why, because the mind never sleeps. That blank monitor serves as a metaphor for the open. The sense of majestic wonder that cam only come when you bring the Reckoning. When you are...the Reckoning.

You see, given my mind never sleeps, I have been going back to one thing that "Don" Adam Cole said when this monitor showed footage. "The most domination force"...domination force...a mafia...wow. That is rich fellas. What are you doing? Is this how you choose to squander what you have left? Why should I ask you questions? You have no answers. You ignored what I had to say. Last time was not about luck, and this time, well, Don, its not either.

Its about the Reckoning.

Ciampa turns back around to the blank monitor and grins as the camera fades.

8/31/2020 8:06 pm  #12

~The Undisputed Era walk into a bakery Roderick and Bobby pull out lead pipes from underneath their trench coats as Kyle reveals a shillelagh. They both walk up to the counter as the store owner looks frightened~

Cole: Mr. Cipriani..... We have come to collect. 

Shop Owner: Please Don Cole!.... I need a couple more weeks.....

~Cole looks over to Roderick~

Cole: Mr. Strong, will you please show this fine gentleman just how much forgiveness we have. 

~Adam Cole looks back at the shop keeper~

Cole: Mr Cipriani, you should real clean this place up......

~Roderick takes a swing at a glass case full of cheap knock off watches as it shatters to pieces the shop keeper cringes~

Cole: It seems to have gotten a little dirty since the last time we were here. 

~The other customers flee the store as Bobby walks up to the till~

Cole: You know you remind me a little of Tommaso Ciampa. You see Mr. Cipriani.... that fear in you're eyes is the exact same look I expect the man who calls himself a "reckoning" to show me. 

~Bobby slips behind the corner pushing the man out of the way as he opens the cash register and starts pulling cash out of it~

Cole: Mr. Cipriani, we simply aim to take what is owed to us. The Undsiputed Era is tired of taking a back seat to the entire HWL locker room. So instead of telling people what we want, or demanding what we want from management, The Undsiputed Era is going to take what they want BY FORCE!

~Bobby then takes another twenty dollar bill out and hands it to the shop keeper as Kyle notices a commotion outside and goes towards it.~

Cole: Mr. Cipriani, you see now that I am the HWL World Television Champion, I intend to do what I want when I want. I intend to bring back some respect and class to the HWL and it's championship belts. Mr. Cipriani, Tommaso Ciampa is only the begining. You see after that it's Mr Layfield, it's Mr. Balor, it's Mr. Wyatt, it's Mr. Gargano, it's Mr. Rhodes. Then finally Mr. Cipriani once I have finished off every man that stands in my way, I will finally take down the self pronounced "Father" and take my rightful place in becoming the greatest World Heavyweight Champion of all time. And it all starts Mr. Cipriani.... with Tommaso Ciampa. 

~Kyle runs back in~

O'Reilly: DON COLE! It's the Gambino family!

Cole: Mr Cipriani, if you will excuse us.....

~The boys all take off their suits and roll up their sleeves as they walk outside the camera cuts~

9/01/2020 4:38 pm  #13

Johnny Gargano is seen with John Cena in a Zoom call

Cena- Now remember Johnny, don’t worry about anything tomorrow, focus on your match.  Evolution stands by you.  We do expect the NWO to do something shady so be on the lookout for that.  Randy, Ric, and myself have the utmost confidence in you.  So Johnny…be the Johnny Wrestling we know we recruited into Evolution and there’s no way Finn Balor can beat you.

Gargano- Thanks John, I appreciate your guidance before tomorrow night.  I find it really amazing how Finn has gone silent since I called him out for not listening to a word I said originally.  Funny…I guess I was right about that hypocrite.  I know exactly what to expect, Balor is probably begging Kevin Nash to assist him in some way so NWO doesn’t fall behind yet another group in HWL.  I guess there’s a reason they keep falling behind, because they’re the past.  Everything in NWO revolves around an idea that comes from the past, an idea that wasn’t even original to Nash himself because it was stolen from Japan.  I guess by this alone Balor is torching his own past.  It doesn’t matter really, I expect the wrestler I know will show up and he’ll be able to put on a show with me.  There’s no questioning that, the question is what lengths will he go to to try to shut down Evolution in order to give himself yet another opportunity at gold.  The sad thing is for Finn, it won’t matter if he gets another shot because like always, Finn Balor will fail in the end, just like tomorrow night.  Finn, I don’t care what you throw at me, hell bring the NWO down, I’ve love the opportunity to prove to my Evolution family that Johnny Wrestling is what everyone knows he is to begin with…a man who you don’t mess with, a man who can go toe to toe with anyone in this ring, but most importantly, a man who will do ANYTHING to make sure he takes the respect he’s earned.  I have my Evolution family behind me no matter what tomorrow, but after I defeat you Finn, I’m not sure your NWO colleagues will look at you as a leader anymore.  It’ll be like everything else you’ve ever done, a small glimmer or hope…washed away in a moment.  As for myself, tomorrow is the rise of Johnny Wrestling, after I defeat you Big Sugar will have no choice but to make sure I get an HWL Cruiserweight Championship opportunity.  I’ll be the next Cruiserweight Champion very soon and I’ll be the first of many in Evolution to wear gold.  Soon John Cena will have a shot at Marty Scurll for the HWL World Heavyweight Championship. Alexa Bliss will then become the HWL Women’s Champion, MJF the Television Champion, Miz and Morrison the new Tag Team Champions and I’ll still hold the Cruiserweight Championship.  Then maybe once and for all Finn you’ll see that Evolution is the true way of life, you can’t stop it, you can’t deny it…you just accept it…

ADAPT IF YOU CAN…OR BE LEFT IN THE DUST…THIS IS EVOLUTION

9/01/2020 7:01 pm  #14

~The Undisputed Era walk back into the bakery sporting cuts and bruises Adam Cole turns to face the man behind the register~

Cole: Mr. Cipriani, those fools will not bother your fine establishment any more. 

~He turns to leave~

Shop Owner: Thank you Don Cole.....

~Adam stares down the mess of watches that Roderick broke earlier and picks up one of the watches~

Cole: Just what kind of Bakery sells cheap knock off watches away?

~Adam Cole looks at the shop owner who still has fear in his eyes~

Cole: Don't be late next time....

~They all walk out as Adam throws the watch to the floor, Kyle walks by a bunch of loafs of bread, he grabs one and starts eating it staring at the shop owner. They get outside and as they walk down the street dozens of men look to be recovering from a fight, Adam pulls out a cigar from his pocket~

Cole: Tomasso Ciampa, the end for you is near. One more night and your deranged mind may finally be put to rest. For the greater good of the HWL, the Television Championship will not leave my waist. The Undisputed Era like to do things their way. But we have a new way here in the HWL. Tomorrow night Tommaso, you get to see our new mentality first hand. The people of the HWL will bow before us....

~He lights his cigar~

Cole: Bobby, Kyle.... prepare the celebrations for my triumph....

~Adam stops at a black limo as he and Roderick get in~

Fish: Yes Don Cole....

~They take off as the camera goes inside the limo~

Cole: Driver.... to Overdrive!

~The camera pans to the front seat where a very short person sits~

Womanly Voice: Yes Don Cole!

~The camera cuts~

Board footera