The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/20/2020 12:25 pm  #1

Promos for Overdrive #52 (08/26/20)

- HWL Television Championship - Heath Slater vs. Adam Cole

- AJ Styles vs. The Pope

- Randy Orton vs. Seth Rollins

- Matt Riddle vs. Ethan Carter III

8/22/2020 9:39 pm  #2

Re: Promos for Overdrive #52 (08/26/20)

Ric Flair starts up a Zoom call with Evolution in the party

Flair- WOOOOOOO!  What did I tell you all?  After our last broadcast to the HWL Universe declining Big Sugar’s offer, he immediately called Ol’ Naitch up and asked what would it take to get the deal done.  I had a LONG list of demands, but Evolution, I’m here to announce we are officially signing our contract to wrestle immediately to save HWL from itself.  John, my man hand over the champagne.

John Cena grabs the Champagne and hands glasses to Randy Orton and Ric Flair in the room as Flair towards toward the camera.

Flair- A toast, to the future of HWL that is now officially saved!

Cena- Here here!

The group applauds in the party as Flair, Cena and Orton drink the Champagne as Johnny Gargano chimes in

Gargano- Ric, may I ask when Alexa and I are going to make our debuts?

Flair- Johnny baby, I lo e your eagerness to save the Cruiserweights and you will.  But Big Sugar requested that Evolution be represented this Wednesday on Overdrive by one of our leaders, my guy Randy Orton!  And Randy you’ll be facing a man you know very well…Seth Rollins.

Orton- Oh the “Corporate Suit Sellout” who then became a “Spiritual Corporate Sellout”.  All Seth Rollins knows how to do is sell his soul to the devil.  He talks about his “greater good”, but the question is, what is the “greater good”?  I can tell you that right now.  Seth Rollins “greater good” is nothing more than whatever keeps Seth Rollins relevant in this industry.  You see unlike myself, Seth has had to sell his soul more times than he can count to make it to where he is and you want to know why?  He’s never been good enough to be THE GUY.  I was born as THE GUY.  I mean this kid was handed the NXT Title on a silver platter that made him the future and he squandered it, so he relies on others to boost himself to the top of this business.  All he’s doing now is being just another bitch to JBL.  You see Seth, as my good friend and fellow leader of Evolution, John Cena has taught me, JBL uses others to get what he wants.  In the past when you’ve leached off others, the group around you allowed you to thrive, hell I ALLOWED YOU TO THRIVE.  If it wasn’t for me allowing you to thrive in The Authority, you’re not even half the man you are today.  You owe me for your entire career, but do I get a thank you?  No.  What do you do instead?  You leach off the next guy after you failed to be THE GUY yourself.  Now you’re leaching off of JBL, but you don’t understand, JBL cares only for JBL.  And you’ve committed the greatest sin of them all, you didn’t help JBL win the HWL World Heavyweight Championship, your little “cabinet” allowed Marty Scurll to take the title.  JBL will punish all of you until he claims what he believes is his, even if it means your continued failure as a group.  Here in Evolution, we strive for everyone to make their mark.  We don’t just want the HWL World Heavyweight Championship, we want ALL THE GOLD.  With Evolution reigning supreme we will encourage competition and growth.  It’s like John and I have said, our day is coming, but if we can save HWL and give it stars for tomorrow, it makes us, dare I say immortal.  This isn’t about another title, it’s greater than that for us.  It’s about a future the way we know it’s supposed to be.  A GREATER GOOD one can be proud of.  It’s a damn shame that you serve a snake in JBL and trust me…I know a snake when I see one.  This Wednesday on Overdrive, HWL is going to enter a new era, one I strongly suggest you take a good look at because if you blink, you might just miss it…EVOLUTION PASSING YOU BY.

Orton goes to end the the party chat as John Cena grabs the camera

Cena- Hey JBL…I’ll see you soon, we have unfinished business.

Cena drops the camera as the screen goes back

8/23/2020 3:35 pm  #3

AJ Styles

*Scene opens up Nash and Balor chit chating in the locker room *

KN: The world title match was nothing more than a fluke for Marty. That scumbag didn’t even pin you, he took the easy route for the championship.  Wednesday night, our newest member will go to that ring and beat The Pope senseless.  Sending a message from the New World Order!

*Styles walks into the locker room smiling, arms wide open *

AJ: The Face… That Runs The Place Is Here!

*Styles walks over to Balor, both men smile at each other than Too Sweet*

AJ: Wednesday night, I step into the ring with The Pope. Wednesday night, I go out here and place an easy mark on him. 

KN: We have the two leaders of the Bullet Club in the nWo. Two of the most successful wrestlers of their generation.

AJ: I could stand here, and tell the viewers at home how Phenomenal I am. I could stand here and tell the world how I put TNA on the map of professional wrestling. But let’s be honest, these fans don’t deserve that. Im not here to get cheered from these idiot fans, im here to make a statement. Come Wednesday night, our statement will continue being made!

*Styles walks over Balor, as both men starts talking and laughing. Nash steps infront of the camera*

KN:  Enjoy your last week in professional Pope. Wednesday Night, We will bury you like I did to Goldberg.

*Nash winks as the camera fades*

8/24/2020 5:28 pm  #4

(EC3)

Bro.

Brobrobrobrobrobrobro.

Brrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooo

Kinda annoying, right? That must be the story of your life, Matt Riddle.

Everybody around just seems vaguely agitated by your personality, by your mere presence. I mean, that has to have been the case since you left the frat house, right?

But you see, the problem is that you never really left the frat house, did you Matt? Maybe in body, but never in spirit.

Your frat brothers probably went on to run hedge funds, become CEOs, maybe start a career in politics. But here you are, still living the frat life.

When was the last time you wore a real pair of pants, Matt? Not shorts, full length pants with a zipper and belt loops?

When was the last time you tied a pair of shoes?

You’re a manchild. Simply put. It is well past the time to grow the hell up, kid. You’re playing in the big leagues now.

You have a fluke win over AJ Styles to your credit and you think that makes you something? You capitalized on one distraction and scored the biggest win you’ll ever see in your life. But that was last month, Matt. It’s old news, in the rear view mirror, gone, see ya, sayonara, byebye.

Now it’s big boy time. Now you’re getting in the ring with me and not just any old me. I’m unleashed now, free to succeed for the first time in a long time.

It’s been too long since the world has experienced EC3 as he was meant to be experienced. It’s been too long since EC3 went into God mode.

Wednesday night, the “it’s been too long”s go away because you’re going to see it. You’re going to see God mode. You’re going to see EC3, free to be me.

Hear the chain dragging? Because the shackles are off and you should all be prepared because Matt Riddle, you may be the first victim, but you won’t be the last.

8/24/2020 9:02 pm  #5

Randy Orton is seen watching highlights from his time with The Authority

Orton- Ah Seth, you were the perfect man to have my back.  A young talent who had all the potential in the world with a teacher who could teach him everything he needed to become the best in this business.  But what did you do?  You passed the opportunity of a lifetime because of your own selfishness.  Now Seth in a way I can respect that, you’re talking to someone who a lot of people have said is one of the most selfish guys in the business.  But in that moment, whether you will say it was HHH telling me to or maybe for once in my career I wanted to do something good, I took you under my wing.  I told you to follow my lead and I’ll make you great.  Ever since you decided that there was room for only yourself, where has your career gone?  Injuries, underwhelming performances, and let’s be real here, failed hype.  You’re a disappointment to everyone who has ever been given the silver spoon because you can’t get the job done yourself.  And quite honestly you must be doing some real soul searching after what I said before.  Think Seth, you know the truth to be real.  But I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re too bone headed to figure it out for yourself.  You guys sit here and quote bible verses and I wouldn’t be surprised deny the existence of Evolution itself.  Deny the science all you want, EVOLUTION IS REAL.  You’re looking at it.  You have two of the greatest wrestlers this business has ever seen in John Cena and myself team up to build the future of HWL.  You see Seth these superstars we’ve taken under our wing here in Evolution get the tutorship that you rejected so long ago.  Like I said John and I know our time will come, we’re here to leave a legacy that people can look at us and say we were the ones who saved HWL, but we were also the ones who made sure it lasted into the next decade.  You can either accept Evolution, or you can sit here and deny Evolution.  If I were you Seth, I’d embrace Evolution because it’s real and it has arrived in HWL.  There is nothing you can do to stop it.  Once I’m through with you at Overdrive, you’ll have to go back to JBL and explain your failures again to him.  I’m sure he’ll replace you soon enough and Seth maybe then…you’ll accept yourself as the failure you are.  Maybe then…and only then, will you accept Evolution but until you do that…EVOLUTION WILL PASS YOU BY.

8/25/2020 5:15 pm  #6

~The Undisputed Era are sitting at a table in a black and white picture. The only color onscreen is the glowing yellow Undisputed era logos on the cufflinks of the suits there are wearing as well as the massive Undisputed Era logo on the back wall. Bobby Fish and Roderick Strong are puffing away on cigars as Kyle O'Riley is using more of a bubble pipe Adam Cole spins around in his chair to face the other three members~

Cole: Look, things haven't been going our way lately. We got left out of the tag team title picture at For the Gold, and I have been continuously left out of the World Heavyweight Championship picture for months now. Bt that my friends.... THAT is about to change. We needed something new something different to make us stand out. Maga Powers are trying to take over, NWO is trying to become relevant again.... and Evolution is trying to do the same. But what about the Undisputed Era? WHAT ABOUT WHAT WE WANT... WHAT WE DESERVE. We may not have a flashy name, or a bunch of "followers" to our name. But the Undisputed Era is so much more then that! The Undisputed Era is the Messiah of the backbreaker Roderick Strong.... The Round eye samurai Bobby Fish, and his partner The Martial Artist Kyle O'Reilly. The Undisputed Era is the bay bay himself Adam Cole. But we are going to be more professional. No more walking down the street looking for a homeless man to super kick. Oh no no no. See we are respectful gentlemen. We are the equivalent to wrestling mafia. We call the shots in the HWL locker room and our first order of business, my first act as the Don of the HWL is to take that Television Championship from Heath Slater and become the greatest Television champion of all time!

We will bring the HWL to it's knees and I will personally end Marty Scurll and Eden's Gate for good!

~The camera cuts~

8/25/2020 5:23 pm  #7

Pope:

AJ.......AJ....... Looking for revenge for your leader Finn Balor? AJ why is he leading the NWO when you are clearly the better athlete? Why did you let him become World Champion over you in the first place? AJ this would clearly be a mis-match under any normal circumstance's, but you just don't feel the same anymore. You don't look the same, you don't act the same either. Such a shame for someone so phenomenal to matter so little at this point in his career. Marty Scurll offered you his hand in guidance, and in leadership. Marty wanted to lead you onto the gates of Eden. Marty knew you were worth saving. And I still believe in that AJ. I still - unlike some of my other brothers and sisters - believe in the good of mankind and believe that a man such as yourself deserves to be saved. 

You have but two options this week on OverDrive AJ. Either let me take you back to Eden's Gate and you can walk to the promise land next to myself and The Father. Or be culled...... AJ, The choice.... is yours.....

Board footera