The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/14/2020 7:39 pm  #21

Re: Promos for Four for Gold (08/15/20)

~The Briscoes are sitting by a tree with a campfire in the middle smoking on a purple joint of some type~

Jay: Yo Brother mark....

Mark: Yeah?

Jay: Pass the spliff motherfucker....

Mark: AH SHEEEET FAM....

Jay: I'm sorry but Dem Heavy Boys is trying to speak ill of the motherfuckin Briscoes and I lossin my paitence with the motherfuckin censoring. Listen boys, you ain't ever messed with some sick motherfuckers like the godamn Brisoces....

Mark: DAM DUDE.....

Jay: I'm sorry the motherfuckin fatherdamn Briscoes. You boys even have an idea of how we be? MARK WHO WE BE?

Mark: UH!

Jay: WE BE THE ONLY TWO TIME WHAT MARK?!

Mark: HWL WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

Jay: That's right we be.... the only..... two time tag team champions in HWL HISTORY!

~Jay pauses and take a big hit off the blunt that he is holding and passes it to Mark, he then turns to his side and stands up kicking one of the logs sending sparks shooting up as he glows in the flame~

Jay: Hey yo Tucker, and Otis..... OTIS.... THE BIG FAT FUNNY ONE.... WHO DOES THE WORM..... 

~Jay does a funny dance that sends Mark into a bit of a laughing fit~

Jay: HOW IS THAT BIG FUNKY ASS GONNA LOOK.....

~Jay slams his boot ontop of the grate on the ride seemingly feeling no pain as the fires roar up~

Jay: WHEN I TAKE MY MILITARY EDEN'S GATE ISSUED BOOT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!

~Jay slowly takes his foot of the fire as the flames shine in his eyes the camera cuts~

8/14/2020 7:55 pm  #22

(Heavy Machinery)

(Tucker) 

Let's take a good look at the track record for the followers of "Father Marty" shall we?

Sure, Marty has himself a spot in the the World Heavyweight Championship match on Saturday, but what good has he really done for his followers?

Did his guidance help Drew Gulak win the Cruiserweight Championship?

(Otis)

Nope!

(Tucker)

Did he help Allie get a shot at the Women's World Championship?

(Otis)

Nothin' Doin', Tucky!

(Tucker)

So what makes The Briscoes think that following this hack is going to take them anywhere? "Father Marty's" band of Kool-Aid sippers are 0-2 so far. I'd be doing everything I could to distance myself from this guy. While he's got his own affairs in order, he's not really a leader that's managed to instill too much confidence in his guidance so far.

It's almost as if he's only using all these people for his own personal gain while giving them nothing in return.

(Otis)

Dickhead!

(Tucker)

You know what, I'm not even going to ask you to tone it down on that one. He absolutely is a Dickhead. Among other things.

The Jay and Mark Briscoe that went all around the world and won championships just about everywhere they went would never be followers like this. That's why I said the two of you aren't the same.

This is a different Briscoe brothers than we've ever seen before. Normally, that might be a scary thing because you used to be two pretty badass dudes.

That's just not the case any more. Now, you're part of Marty's crew and no matter what fancy new clothes he has picked out for you, he's leading you nowhere that you want to go. And the fact that you're just allowing him to lead you around like a couple of lost little sheep, what's happened to you that made you lose yourselves?

(Otis)

Panty-wastes!

(Tucker)

Oh, jeez, buddy. Not far off the mark, but that's just a little impolite to say.

(Otis shrugs)

If the shoe fits, Tucky.

(Tucker)

Anyway, as badass as the Briscoes have been the past, and I emphasize the world PAST, there's one thing that's tended to give you guys trouble in your run in ROH. You plow through team after team, but a lot of the teams you've seen over there have been, shall we say a bit... diminuative.

(Otis)

Malnourished!

(Tucker)

Maybe not the right term, buddy. These guys were small, but healthy.

(Otis)

Dwarves! Midgets! Little People!

(Tucker)

No, not that either. These were just smaller guys, Cruiserweights.

When push comes to shove and you get in the ring with the big boys, guys like PCO and Brody King for example, that's when you've tended to kiss your tag titles bye bye.

So, keep cracking fat jokes. Live it up. Maybe it'll help you bury your insecurities about it a little bit deeper.

Just know that when you get in the ring with a couple of full-sized boys like us and all this weight crashes down on you, history has kinda proven that that's when you're going to push off from the table and fold.

When that happens, what's that going to make us, Otis?

(Otis, girating and pumping his fist)

New champs, Tucky! New champs! BOOM-SHACKALOO!

(Tucker)

Easy, big fella. We haven't won anything yet.

Tomorrow. Quack quack and grab your blankies, boys.

It's time to go to work.

8/14/2020 8:11 pm  #23

[Jay White]

Let me guess this straight. I'm put in a match against the best technical wrestler in sports entertainment, Mr. Daniel Bryan.  But, because of some stupid propaganda that he's involved, I have to fight the Minister of Environment and Agriculture? Give me a break. This has to be a bloody joke. Seriously?

Daniel Bryan, I once believe in you. I once believe that you were destined for greatness. Instead your stuck as someone else's lackey. Nice job with your career buddy. DEFINITELY going places. Cut this bull crap. I didn't sign to HWL to ponder to gimmicks and nonsense. I came to HWL. To fight. So if you have a shred of decency. I want the Dragon Bryan Danielson. And not this pathetic excuse of a corporate asshole.

When you ready Danielson, I'll be waiting. I'll be waiting to kick your ass all over that ring. And maybe, you'll get back to your roots. Just hopefully. See ya on Saturday, chump.

8/14/2020 8:20 pm  #24

* Bray Wyatt *

Did you miss me? Yowie wowie. I've missed you all so much. But let's talk about what everyone is wondering about.....and that is where oh where is David Arquette. Don't worry folks. He's in REALLY good hands now. Especially after that fiasco he pulled up at MegaClash. Craazyyyyy I tell you.

Speaking of crazy. I have a match against The interdimensional warrior, known as Matt Hardy. And him and I, have gotten....acquainted with one another. Luckily for him, The Fiend will be busy playing with Mr. Arquette back at the Fun House. So the good news is that you'll get good ol jolly Bray Wyatt. In the flesh nonetheless. So Matt, you can dish all the pain you want and hit me as much as you want.

Just remember that I'll take it all. You have my solemn word. Scout's honor. Yowie wowie. Can't wait for Sunday. Until then. Bye. Bye now. Don't be a stranger. Bye bye now.

8/14/2020 9:09 pm  #25

The Briscoes

~Jay is still standing in the flames as Marty walks into frame putting his hand on Jay's shoulder~

Scurll: Boy's as they only members in championship matches this weekend I would like to sit with you.......

~Jay slowly sits down still staring into the fire with anger in his eyes~

Scurll: Heavy Machinery needs to be culled.....

~Mark stares into the fire very intently~

Mark: Yes Father

Jay: Father dem boys is gonna put a stompin to dem asses. We got this Father, we are going to provide the name of the lord to all those sinners who fail to be faithful in you.

Scurll: my boys.....

Jay: We will borrow from your strength to beat the absolute faith into those brainless blobs.....

Scurll: Good.....

Jay: And if those mother fuckers don't except your name in the light of the lord we will take dem boys out back and "shoot em in the head"

Scurll: Yes.......

Jay: Then we gonna take whats rightfully ars, those HWL World Tag Team Championships.

~Scurll stares down at the two men and smiles~

Scurll: You boys is ready then?

~Jay shoots up staring angrily into Marty's eyes~

Jay: FATHER! I WEAR THESE CLOTHES FOR YOU!

~He tugs at his tank top~

Jay: I TAKE CARE OF THE JURASSIC DUMB DUMBS FOR YOU! MY BROTHER MARK AND I DO ALL DIS SHIT FOR YOU! And what just because we have a cause now we changed? Just because we chose to devote our lives to a great cause we must have gone soft? OR SOLD OUT!?

Mark: FUCK THAT!

Scurll: Boys boys..... you have the rage in you that I require. I too understand your troubles.... many say I have gone mad with power..... but we will prove to them that we are strong and we are giving.....

~They all pause as The Briscoes take Marty's statement in, Jay pulls a bottle of whiskey out of his pocket and downs the whole 500 ml bottle in seconds~

Jay: Tell you what.....

~He takes a haul from is cigarette~

Jay: Heavy Machinery....

~He tosses the bottle~

Jay: At for the Gold.... the old Briscoes are back.....

~Jay and Mark stomp off as Marty lets out a slightly evil laugh as the camera cuts~

8/14/2020 9:53 pm  #26

Finn Balor

*Scene opens up to a black screen. A light flashes on, and we see Balor sitting on a stool, World title on his shoulder*

FB: All week, people have been asking my where abouts. They been asking where the champion is, why isn’t the champion speaking his mind about the match tomorrow night. Just because im not here, speaking infront of a camera every day, doesn’t mean im not around. Im a champion who shows his actions in the ring, its why im the world champion to begin with.

People question me joining nWo and becoming the leader. You see, everything in my wrestling career, people have judged and asked about. While I travelled around the world, winning gold by gold, I was told that I wasn’t championship material. Just like JBL told us this past week. I shouldn’t be the Champion …because of my demon, but I do recall you always running away from a Boogeyman.  I make the boogeyman look like a Disney plus character JBL.

All my life, ive been proving everyone wrong. I fought the hard fight and always came out ontop. If you want some proof of that, ask everyone in JBLs little cabnet. All have suffered defeats by me.

Tomorrow night, Ill leave the arena the same way I came in… As the world champion.

Im not here to make America great again….

Im here to make Wrestling Great Again.

*Scene ends *

8/14/2020 10:05 pm  #27

Scurll: 

Fin...... Finn Finn Finn, you fail to see your previous ways. You becoming leader in a group gets you kicked out and forgotten for a more.... phenomenal flavor. You try and resurrect an idea that is over twenty years old and claim it as your own? You're not original. You are nothing but a coward who has held behind bigger superstars all of your life? Did you not have Gllows and Anderson by your side when you won that title? Now you have the NWO while you defend it? 

Not me Finn, I created my own destiny. The Lord looked down on me and decided that I was going to be his most devoted follower, And that I "The Father" was going to lead our children unto the gates of Eden. He chose me Finn, because I am unique. Think about it Finn, I was the first real villain in the HWL world. He then took me and molded me into the better person I am today. Finn, "the demon" needs to be slayin. I will wisp up the long sord of god, and I will smash it down on your forehead. Finn this Saturday night I am going to lock you in the cross face chicken wing. You will begin to tap out like the little heathen you are. And you will then understand what it means to be part of Eden's Gate..... Finn, this Saturday..... you will pronounce me...... The Father......

8/14/2020 10:23 pm  #28

(Darby Allin)

Ric Flair and Johnny Gargano want to throw my name around and hide off in their own private space.

Well, if there’s one way to get over in this business, everybody knows the way to do it is to smack talk everything going on in the company you decided to be a part of, sort of, and then be too chicken shit to ever show up and back it up.

It’s easy to talk big when you don’t have any skin in the game.

I live for having skin in the game. I’m here. I’m now. I’m what’s happening. What you think about it is irrelevant until you grow a set and come do something about it, Johnny.

Or are you too hen-pecked to leave the PC and come put your money where your mouth is?

Back to the matter at hand. The fact that I’m here and have skin in the game - that’s really bad news for you TJ.

Instead of dealing with a human sloth or any other from a long list of one lacksidaical opponent after another, you actually have to deal with someone who is invested this time. You actually have to deal with someone who wants this fight, who legitimately wants that gold and who is willing to go to whatever heights to get it.

That makes things not look so good for you, doesn’t it? How’s it feel? Knowing it could all be slipping away? Thinking about how I might stuff you in one of my body bags and drop you into oblivion?

No video games ever prepared you for that, did they?

I’m comfortable with my mortality. I’m at home lying zipped up in a body bag. Are you, TJ? Can you process that potentiality? Is it causing you a little bit of stress?

Good. It should be.

I don’t want to tell you to Rest In Peace, TJ, because that’s somebody else’s thing. That’s not really what I have envisioned for you anyway.

Instead, Rest in Torment, TJ. See you tomorrow.

8/14/2020 10:23 pm  #29

Finn Balor

*nWo logo comes onto the screen *

Voice: The following was paid for and brought to you by the New World Order.

*Scene opens again to Balor and Nash sitting at a desk, with the World Title folded and resting on the desk*

KN: Ladies and Gentlemen’s at home. Im not here to put you to sleep about MAGA. I’m not here to preach the good bible on any of you.  I’m here to introduce to everyone, The leader of the nWo. The HWL World Champion. Holding the record with most days as Champion WITHOUT losing it in the square ring. Finn Balor.

*Nash points over to Balor, as Balor fixes his tie and looks at the camera*

FB: For the past week, I had to look at my television and listen to a 53 year old man go on like he’s in his early 30s. I had to watch one of my old best friends from the Bullet Club, act like a fool and preach something we knows little about.

*Balor takes a little sip of his water*

FB:   When JBL came on the screen and spoke to everyone, the only thing I was thinking to myself was why? In my indy days, I use to catch WWE Smackdown and I was a big fan of Bradsaw. You had this big, tough texas redneck,who would go and slap the gum out of anyones mouth. Him and his old buddie, Ron.  Then he went, put on a suit and tie and started talking nonsence, but I understand the choice, it did save you wrestling career. 

But, the question to me, and it quite confuses me now.. Why come back into the ring ? You’re 53 and your last match was in 2009. Don’t get me wrong John, we love the heart you have, but what more is there for you to prove?  Like, you have done everything on the list.

*Nash hands Balor a piece of paper. Balor starts reading off the paper*

FB: You’re a former world champion. You’re a hall of famer. You’re  a grand slam champion. You were a WWE badass tough guy. You defeated Legends like CM Punk and Undertaker.  You lost to Rey Mysterio in 21 seconds, then quit the company. What else do you have to prove to everyone?

*Nash starts to chuckle, followed by Balor bursting out laughing *

KN: The jelly belly says you don’t fit the mold of a champion, but he gets beat in 21 seconds by a hobbit.

*They keep laughing for acouple minutes.  Balor clears the tears from his eyes *

FB:  This “Wrestling God” name is past expired, keep it in the past.  You can stand infront of your boys and preach headaches.  Continue to doubt my ways, continue to speak nonsense about how I shouldn’t be the HWL World Champion.

Tomorrow night, You put your legacy in professional wrestling on the line. That’s a way more bigger prize then the World Title. You’re a 53 year old man, who has to try and keep up with us “unmolded” champions. I’m sorry in advance “Wrestling God”, but… The Demon will end the legacy on the once, and great JBL.

*Scene static*

8/14/2020 10:39 pm  #30

~Marty Scurll is in his church after the days sermons, he clothes the book staring into it he clenches his fists as the sun begins setting~

Scurll: Finn..... You don't need to do this. Finn if you just follow me I will vanquish all of our foes and you will walk WITH the HWL World Heavyweight Champion Marty Scurll, onto the gates of Eden. Fiin, I keep trying to tell you that you are much more efficient as a follower then a leader. Everything gets bigger then you and you get forgotten. Is that not heart breaking for you? Do you not see that Eden's Gate is excepting of your kind. Finn, I implore you as your Father that you do not trust the ways of Kevin Nash.

He Kevin Nash, the very same that referred to our kind as "Vanilla Midgets." We must vanquish those who oppose us Finn. 

~Marty looks up to the ceiling seeming to be listening to someone~

Scurll: Yes Father......

~Scurll lights some candles near the altar he is standing at~

Scurll: Finn, the Lord agrees! You are yet worth saving! You shall repent and confess your sins to me. You shall become one of my loyal children Finn Balor. You will strip the sinns of your "demon" and join me at the gates of Eden. Finn, we can lead you to happiness.... we can lead you to the bliss. I can lead you.... I will lead you..... and if not..... if you choose to defy.... you shall be culled..... if you choose to defy Finn Balor..... YOU SHALL FEAL THE WRATH OF THE FATHER!

~In seemingly a second Marty finishes that line and the candles blow out. The camera cuts~

Board footera