The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/13/2020 1:32 pm  #11

Re: Promos for Four for Gold (08/15/20)

(TJ Perkins)

I'm glad somebody acknowledged me for all the hard time I passed through in my journey into the wrestling world. But what I don't appreciate from you is your status on me holding this title belt. Darby, many people like yourself have doubted what I can do in that ring. It's not just for show and tell. I live at the same edgy life as you do. The only difference is that you throw yourself into the lion's den without thinking of the consequences.

However.....I can do the same acts and same stunts but with precision, grace and without having to miss a beat. This Cruiserweight title means that I'm the best out there. It means that whoever steps in that ring better come with their all. And Darby, I've proven time and time again why I belong at the top. Austin Aries once held this prestigious title and had a vision out there to expose every Cruiserweight talent out there and give them the same fighting chance as I'm doing right now.

But throughout the journey, he started getting too cocky. Too arrogant. And too selfish. To the point that I made my intention clears. That if I manage to win the belt from him....that I would be the fighting champion he never was. Sadly, the opportunity never showed itself and a member of the Undisputed Era ruined those plans and I had to defeat Teddy Hart in order to claim it.

And yes, I left the company and abandon that same division I wanted to see thrive. And yes, I faced many more obstacles to claim that same gold. But look at me now.

* He holds the title high above his shoulder. *

Now.....I'm the top of the mountain that you must climb and conquer. I've given everybody in this company a fighting chance. And Darby, you will also get that same chance at Four The Gold. So bring your edgy persona and your radical skating tricks. It won't matter to me, cause at the end of the day, I'm the best Cruiserweight champion this company has ever had. And when you and I face off in that ring, I'll live up to the hype that is me.

And after our match, I'll walk to you. Look you dead in the eyes and say without a shadow of a doubt.......

That this is.....

GAME OVER!

8/13/2020 1:36 pm  #12

(Heavy Machinery, seen in the weight room together as Tucker spots Otis on the bench press)

(Otis, counting off each rep)

Thirteen, Tucky.
Fourteen, Tucky.
Fifteen, Tucky.
Sixteen, Tucky.
Seventeen, Tucky.
Eighteen, Tucky.
Nineteen, Tucky.
Twenty, Tucky.

(Tucker)

Stop right there big fella. The cameras have arrived.

(Otis)

Did you tell them the news, Tucky?

(Tucker)

Not yet. I'm about to.

We asked you here to announce that Otis and myself will be entering the Tag Team Turmoil match this Saturday for the HWL Tag Team Championship.

(Otis)

First to declare, Tucky.

(Tucker)

That's right. Nobody else has announced their intentions to get into this match yet.

(Otis)

No cahones!

(Tucker)

Well, I don't know about that, but nobody has spoken up yet. But I think judging from what we heard last month, we can probably expect to see The Briscoes in this match. Nevermind the fact that FTR plowed right over them in a title defense back in June. They still think they run the place.

But that's all right. Let them go ahead and think that. It'll make it that much sweeter when we pull the rug out from under them if they decide they want in this match.

(Otis, now gyrating and pumping his fist)

YEAH Tucky! Sweet like my Peach, Mandy.

(Tucker)

Easy, big fella. Don't get too worked up. We still have some more sets to finish after this.

(Otis)

Steaks and weights, Tucky! Steaks and weights!

(Tucker)

Yes, I know, and we've got reservations at the steakhouse after.

Just let it be known, whoever else wants in this match, now you're going to have to go through the two of us. So, if you want in this match on Saturday, prepare to bring your lunch because its going to be a hard Blue Collar day at the office for you.

(Turns attention back to Otis)

All right, big guy. Let's get back to work.

(Otis, back under the bar on the bench press gets back to work)

One, Tucky.
Two, Tucky.
Three, Tucky.
Four, Tucky.

(Fade to black)

8/13/2020 3:14 pm  #13

(Darby Allin)

I doubt not what you can do in this ring, TJP. I only doubt your ability to grasp the forces you'll be dealing with when we meet in the ring on Saturday.

Whether hiding yourself under a mask or reveling in your self-appointed identity as a gamer, you somehow think these things make you "edgy" and "cool".

Despite society looking on you as an outcast, you're still seeking to gain their approval.

Me, on the other hand — I live my life for me the way I want. I don't need or want anybody's approval. I have no use for it. All I need for them to simply pay attention and observe.

While you're focused on people's perception of you, I'm only focused on pushing my limits, pushing my boundaries and evolving myself for my own benefit and edification.

That's why when we meet in that ring on Saturday, you can't fully comprehend what you're getting into. You've never even seen anybody that does the things I'll do, that thinks the way I do — let alone tried to wrestle them.

People may think I'm sick in the head, but that doesn't matter to me. People may think I'm on the verge of a breakdown, but that doesn't slow me down. They may even fear for my own safety. As a matter of fact I know that many do.

But nothing will break me that doesn't also break me stronger. Nothing will knock me down that I won't get up from. Nothing will grab hold of me tight enough and long enough to make me ever decide to stop.

I'm not that way for any reason other than that's the way I am and that's the way I have to be. There is no other path for me to walk.

That's why, TJP, I'm going to open your eyes on Saturday, but by the time your eyes are open and you are ready to see me as I truly am, it will be too late for you. I'll already be leaving with your title.

You will hear the voice of the pale rider and he will tell you, "Come and See."

Prepare for the revelation, TJ.

(Fade out)

8/13/2020 7:13 pm  #14

Asuka

過去へのあなたの焦点はあなたに利益をもたらしません。 私が私が言っていることではないと主張するあなたの恥ずべき試みは、残された最善のものによって支えられています。 以前の違反の1つについて述べると、ベッキー・リンチが母親になるため、私はヴィンスの会社でチャンピオンになっただけではありませんでした。 それはまた、私に価値があり信頼できる、部門を担い、物語に意味をもたらすことができる人物であると考えられたからでもありました。 あなたはそれについて何も知らないでしょう。ウインクウインクウインクウインク あなたはあなたの不安に悩まされているので、あなたはキャリアを飛び回ります。 今週の土曜日、私はあなたが標準的な旗手であると主張するものを引き継ぎます。私はチャンピオンになり、女性部門の基準を背負うに値するピギーがないことを証明します。

Kako e no anata no shōten wa anata ni rieki o motarashimasen. Watashi ga watashi ga itte iru kotode wa nai to shuchō suru anata no hazubeki kokoromi wa, nokosa reta saizen no mono ni yotte sasae rarete imasu. Izen no ihan no 1tsu ni tsuite noberu to, bekkī rinchi ga hahaoya ni naru tame, watashi wa vu~insu no kaisha de chanpion ni natta dakede wa arimasendeshita. Sore wa mata, watashi ni kachi ga ari shinraidekiru, bumon o ninai, monogatari ni imi o motarasu koto ga dekiru jinbutsudearu to kangae raretakarade mo arimashita. Anata wa sore ni tsuite nani mo shiranaideshou. Uinkuuinkuuinkuuinku anata wa anata no fuan ni nayamasa rete irunode, anata wa kyaria o tobimawarimasu. Konshū no doyōbi, watashi wa anata ga hyōjun-tekina kishudearu to shuchō suru mono o hikitsugimasu. Watashi wa chanpion ni nari, josei bumon no kijun o seou niataisuru pigī ga nai koto o shōmei shimasu.

English translation: Your focus on the past benefits you not.
Your shameful attempt to claim I am not what I say I am is backed up by what is best left behind.
To remark on one of my previous transgressions, I did not only become a champion with Vince's Co. due to Becky Lynch becoming a mother to be.
It was also because I was deemed worthy and reliable, someone who could carry a division, and bring meaning to a story.
You wouldn't know anything about that would you. Wink wink, oink oink.
You bounce around careers because you are plagued by your insecurities.
This Saturday, I take over what you claim to be a standard bearer of. I become champion, and prove that no Piggie deserves to be bearing the standard of the women's division.

Jerry Lawler comes into frame.
History has shown that in wrestling, the best catchphrase comes with fans.
With no fans, someone needs to enforce that. Fans bestowed it upon Asuka, same as they borrowed from Tazz in giving it to Joe.
Like your career, Mrs. Aldis, your regard for history is tainted to.

8/14/2020 6:13 am  #15

(Mickie James)

"I was deemed worthy and reliable," she says.

No, Asuka, you were handed a gift and you squandered it. You won the Raw Women's title in a cherry pick and at the first tiny little speedbump, you dropped it. If you just leave it in the past, you'll never learn from it and that doesn't bode well for you in the future if that's going to be your attitude.

Those who fail to heed history are bound to repeat it, after all.

You imply that people don't think I'm fit to lead a division, but looky looky right here at this title I have over my shoulder right now. This means the HWL sees me as worthy and reliable, but regardless of what anybody thinks I earned this and I've fought my ass off to keep it.

Where's your title, Asuka? Oh, that's right, the whole cherry pick and then immediately drop thing. It's almost like somebody wanted to check off that last box for you, the last thing you hadn't done, but then never really wanted you to hang around at the top after all. Funny how that works, huh?

They checked all of these boxes for you on all their different brands, but apart from NXT, with Papa Trips protecting you, you've never really gotten to stay at the top for very long, have you Asuka? With the big fish on Raw and Smackdown, you've been swallowed hole by the likes of Charlotte, Becky and Sasha.

As for myself, I actually know a thing or two about not just being seen as somebody who can be placed at the top and lead a division, but I know a thing or two about what it takes to actually stay there.

I was at the top of the WWE for seven years. Then I was at the top for five years someplace else. All together, that's more than a decade for those of you keeping score at home. And now, here I am, still at the top here in the HWL.

I'm still in the driver's seat and I'm not coming out from behind the wheel any time soon. So, as good as you are Asuka, you're going to have to go get your own car to drive.

This one's mine.

8/14/2020 10:09 am  #16

We see Randy Orton and John Cena in an office with Ric Flair with Evolution on a Zoom call 

Flair- Everyone I’ve once again been contacted by Big Sugar of the HWL.  I can tell you guys that he isn’t happy that Evolution didn’t debut and won’t be at his PPV Four for the Gold

Orton- What kind of PPV name is that?  The fact he reached out to us again shows his desperation.  What’s his offer now?

Flair- Well Randy I’m glad you asked my boy, well Big Sugar has offered us the biggest contract HWL has ever offered to Evolution to join HWL immediately.  I wanted to run it over by everyone.

Johnny Gargano and Alexa Bliss pop up in their Zoom window

Gargano- Well what does the Four for the Gold card look like?

Flair- Well Johnny for your case in the Cruiserweight division, it’s TJ Perkins facing Darby Allin.  As for Alexa there it’s a Triple Threat Match, Mickie James is facing Hikaru Shida and Asuka in a Triple Threat Match.

Bliss- That’s the best they can do?  As if the Women’s division couldn’t get any more bland.  They’re literally begging for The Goddess of Evolution to save them.  Because let’s be real, I made the Women’s division in WWE into what it is and I know I’ll do the same in HWL.

Gargano- As for The Wannbe Tony Hawk Darby Allin and Mr. Megaman Dabbing TJ Perkins, that’s gotta be the lamest matchup they could come up with.  I’m the man who puts on 5 star matches every time I step foot in the ring.  I’d literally make the Cruiserweight division a must watch match every time we go out there.

Flair- Guys I love the enthusiasm and you bring up some great points to why Evolution here is the most talented and dominant group HWL could put together.  Let me bring in Miz and Morrison.  Guys if we signed today, we’d immediately enter you guys into the Tag Team Turmoil match.  You think you can handle that?

Miz- All due respect Ric…you’re talking to the GREATEST, the most MUST SEE Tag Team this business has ever seen.  I mean hell Morrison and I are music stars now with our material.  Morrison and I can do it all.  I don’t think there’s a single Tag Team in HWL that can hold a candle to us.

Morrison- Doesn’t matter if it’s in the ring or on the mic Ric, we got this covered.

Flair- That’s what I love to hear guys.  Maxwell, my guy…how’s the recruitment going?

MJF- Well Ric, I’m glad you asked because as Evolution’s future, I’ve been actively scouring the industry for talents who can join Evolution as we save the dumpster fire known as HWL.  I’m happy to report we’ve recruited 2 new members to Evolution.  I wish I could inform the group on one of them, but they would like to remain anonymous until the time permits for us to reveal them.  But I’m very happy to welcome Sonya Deville to Evolution.

Sonya Deville’s window pops up and shows her in an Evolution shirt.

Deville- Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity to show everyone in the wrestling world who is truly the baddest woman on the planet.  All due respect Alexa.

Bliss- No worries Sonya, I’m the Goddess of Evolution and you can be the baddest woman on the planet.  As long as you don’t get in my way, we’ll be fine.

Flair- And let me add to you both as I can imagine the both of you will be gunning for that HWL Women’s Championship, we are a team first.  We support each other because together, we can make HWL the company we know it’s supposed to be.

Cena- Excuse me Ric, what about the HWL World Heavyweight Championship?

Flair- John, I was wondering when you’d ask about that.  Well John, it’s Marty Scurll, R-Truth, Finn Balor and your old adversary…JBL battling for the title.

Cena- Because of course Bradshaw is fighting for the title, what else is new?  First and foremost my old friend R-Truth, who is a shell of the man I knew.  TNT was once a storied Tag Team that dominated this company in it’s glory days and it seems ever since we split, but now he’s delusional and fortunate he won his qualifying match.  As for Finn Balor and Marty Scurll, it’s nice seeing some new talent at the top of this company, but the harsh truth is neither have of them have what it takes to lead HWL.  As for JBL, he wants to present himself as some moronic Trump sympathizer who is here to “Make HWL Great Again”.  Newsflash Bradshaw, HWL was never great under your reign.  The reason it was great was because of everyone else around who united together to fight to find out who was going to bring you down.  And guess who that was?  You never saw me coming didn’t you…and you still can’t see me coming now.  I guess under the MAGA Powers, we’ll have brawls everywhere with authoritarian leadership like America is today.  No…this is why I’ve joined Evolution.  We are here to grow the business.  Sure, it starts with myself and Randy Orton at the top with Ric Flair leading us, but we’re here to bring HWL up and pass the torch to others…we accept Evolution is real, we won’t let it pass us by.  If we can enhance the careers of guys like MJF, Miz and Morrison, Johnny Gargano, Alexa Bliss, and Sonya Deville and prepare them for the future, HWL will owe Evolution a debt of gratitude that you can’t put a price tag on.

Flair- John babe, I need you to hold up for a second because you said something that is making Naitch here think.  You’re right John, what Evolution brings to HWL is truly something you can’t put a price tag on.  I hope we’re all in agreement here everyone, because once again BIG SUGAR, NO DEAL.

Flair rips up the contract and tosses it into the air.

Orton- Once again Big Sugar, we decline your offer because you’re letting these wannabes run wild in your company.  Evolution is your final gasp before you declare for bankruptcy.  We know our true value.  So enjoy your flashback run with JBL, R-Truth with Main Event wannabes in Finn Balor and Marty Scurll.  Your Women’s division will suffer once again due to lack of talent, and your Cruiserweights, well you mind as well retire the belt with the Tag Titles.  When you’re ready to give Evolution the respect we deserve…we’ll be happy to save you.  Until then…

Cena- EVOLUTION ONCE AGAIN…JUST PASSED YOU BY

Flair laughs and lets out a WOOO as he ends the call and the screen goes to black.

Last edited by Halestorm727 (8/14/2020 3:23 pm)

8/14/2020 3:15 pm  #17

JBL

Father Martin, you say its not religion, yet you quote Bible verses? All you have done in your last bit of rhetoric is reinforce what I have said. You have even managed to reinforce an implication, and tried to get me on board to. Bless me Father, for this sin, I will never stand beside, walk with, follow or actually listen to you.

However, Father Martin, I emplore you to take the next day to listen and think about what I am about to say. My father had a history in religion, and made a career in. This held no bearing on me, and while I grew up with those teachings, I hold my beliefs as to the sort close to my heart, and inside. I exercise this right as an upstanding citizen, a representation of decency, of this great nation of the United States of America. I utilize what our democracy has granted, and I do not use that to find those to heed my words when they shouldn't. The religious aspect of life is open to interpretation, however Father Martin, your interpretation is desecrating that freedom of religion.

While your scripture delivery is befitting of the situation at hand, and befitting of our match this Saturday, it is simply a facade. That is what you are about most Father. A facade. Covering up your ill fated transgressions with borderline inhumane demonstration.

Since you want to get into scripture, I have a scripture passage I would also like to deliver. Keep in mind, I am not a religious man per say, and feel as though to push onto others your beliefs is absolutely disgraceful, so this is too be treated more as a metaphoric representation, of which I will be perpetuating on Saturday evening, as I take, what only I, should currently hold, the HWL Heavyweight Championship of the World.

Disciple of Seth Rollins, Austin Theory, comes into frame robed, handing JBL a Bible, saying "Your Religious Advisor instructed me you needed this Mister Layfield, Sir." Theory rushes out of frame as JBL nods and takes the Bible.

I give you, from the book of Ezekiel. Chapter 25. Verse 17.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Understand me when I say, Father Martin, I am, what I say I am, a Living Legend, a true WRESTLING GO..nay LORD, the next HWL Heavyweight Champion of the World, John Bradshaw Layfield. In JBL We Trust.

8/14/2020 5:41 pm  #18

"The Father" Marty Scurll

~The Pope is in church filled with followers as they finish up a song~

Followers: Let the water wash away your sins........

~Pope has a huge smile on his face the purple smoke fills the room~

Dinero: Brothers and sisters, today is a good day! TODAY IS THE EVE OF THE FATHERS TRIUMPH!

~The followers cheers as some chant "Father"~

Dinero: Tomorrow night at for the gold, our Father Marty Scurll will go into battle with JBL, R-truth, and Fin Balor for the World Heavyweight Championship. Our Father has vowed to vanquish his foes in the name of Eden's Gate. 

~More cheers are heard~

Dinero: Now before we go into another song, lets here from the man who is going to lead us onto the gates of Eden...... THE FATHER MARTY SCURLL!

~Marty Scurll walks into frame as the cheers get even louder then before. James Michelle follows with the book with Marty's symbol on it~

Scurll: My children..... We are nearly there....

~The crowd erupts into more cheers~

Scurll: JBL seems to believe that reciting bible verses from popular pulp fiction is going to phase the Father. When Johnathan Bradshaw Layfield misunderstands something he tries his hardest to find people who will have the capabilities to decipher it. However Johnathan Bradshaw Layfield lacks the dedication to learn himself, and these are the qualities that make him a bad leader. My children, unlike Johnathan Bradshaw Layfield, I lack the resources to have a "cabinet" of political allies to help me. Since day one when I started this great crusade I have done everything for myself. Even with the addition of Allie, Drew Gulak, and The Briscoe brothers. I still do the teaching I still do the providing for each and everyone of you. Where Johnathan Bradshaw Layfield sits in his mansion, on his fat paycheck and his political lifestyle rich of the money of each and everyone of you. I AM HERE! I AM WITH YOU!

~The crowd cheers even louder then before, the sheer sound shatters a vase on the window sill in the back of the church~

Scurll: I am very grateful for each and every single one of you from all walks of life that have decided to see the light and let me shepherd you through the gates of Eden. And I will do so as the HWL World Heavyweight Champion!

~More cheers are head and some women start fainting~

Scurll: Now.... brother Mitchell, bring it to me.....

~James Mitchell walks towards Marty Scurll handing him the white book~

Scurll: Johnathan Bradshaw Layfiel, I would like to read to you from "The Book of the Father"......

~He clears his throat as the Church gets very quiet~

Scurll: This verse is from Drew verse 28 "The words of the rich and the wicked shall have no bearing on my soul, for I am but a child in the light of the Father, and he shall lead me towards salvation. When the corrupted come knocking at my door, I shall answer, I shall stand up as high as a possibly can and scream NO!"

~He closes the book and there is not a movement or sound in the church for several seconds, every follower is waiting on Marty's next words as Marty stares down to the ground the church has gotten dark now and Marty is only lit up by candle light~

Scurll: Johnathan Bradshaw Layfield, you can try and take what we have, you can try and change our minds and poison my people with your venomous words..... but we shall not break faith..... and we shall not forget, nor forgive. Johnathan at for the gold....

~He stares up with rage in his eyes the candle light gleaming the candle light off them~

Scurll: I SHALL SHOW YOU THE WRATH OF THE FATHER!!!!!!!

~The camera cuts as the church stays silent as Marty stares into the camera~

8/14/2020 6:14 pm  #19

The Briscoe Brothers

~The Church is shown after Marty gives his speech~

Follower: Lets sing a song in the name of the father!

Followers: Now he's our shepherd, and we're his flock
Now he's our captain and our ships about to dock
Now he's our keeper, he'll keep us free from wrath
Now he's our father, he's gonna lead us down that path!!

~The camera goes below the church as the followers continue showing the Briscoe Brothers in the basement cutting the buds off flowers sitting at a table smoking cigarettes, wearing camo and muscle shirts~

Jay: PRAISE FATHER!

Mark: HELL YEAH!

Jay: Mark, I think it's time to cull the herd Mark.

Mark: Yeah?

Jay: Yeah man, the Father has his World Heavyweight Championship match this weekend, and we have a tag team turmoil match for those HWL World Tag Team Championship! 

Mark: HELL YEAH! Whose in it?

Jay: So far, we got......

~He pulls out a piece of paper and looks at it pretty hard the cigarette hanging out of his mouth with smoke rolling in his eyes making him squint~

Jay: Sounds like to fat f*cks.....

~Mark stops and stares at him~

Jay:......Sorry...... too fat...... uh..... sorry I can't help it, two fat f*cks.......

~Mark laughs and continues as Jay sounds puzzled~

Jay: Seriously? What have these two done to deserve a World Tag Team Championship match? Who even are these sinners?

~He tosses the paper away~

Jay: Anyways.... look, people been askin us.... yo Jay, Mark where you beeeeen? Yo Jay Mark..... you changed...... Well in the question of where we been.... we had other duties....

~Just then Mark Stunt and Jungle Boy rolls across the floor, Stunt has a flower that hes trying to strangle Jungle Boy with, Jungle Boy reaches behind him and grabs a knife that Mark left by his boots, he tosses the knife at Mark Stuns who dodges as they roll of screen and down a set of stairs a large crash is heard. Mark grabs his knife and stabs it into the table without losing his attention on what he was previously doing~

Jay: Anyways.... about the whole "cult" thing as people are calling it.... look we here to serve The Father, and he wants us to be tag team champions.... Now brother Mark.... that sounds pretty good don't it?

Mark: Hell Yeah.......

Jay: Hell yeah, so tell you what.... Heavy Machinery, Revival, Undisputed Era.... if you so choose to enter... though I don't think you meet the qualifications....

~Mark laughs as he takes another haul of his cigerette~

Jay: Come to us.... see we aint like the other leaders here.... we ain't offerin ya salvation.... and we ain't gonna walk you towards the gates of Eden. We here to cull the herd, and show them people why we are da best tag team in the HWL.... But we will show you our wrath....

~He does a gun motion to the camera~

Jay: REACH FOR THE FATHER!!!

~The camera cuts~

8/14/2020 7:15 pm  #20

(Heavy Machinery)

(Tucker)

A surprise. Absolutely shocking. The Briscoes want a HWL Tag Team Championship match for the umteenth time. If only somebody had seen that coming? Oh, wait, we did.

(Otis)

Not very nice.

(Tucker)

I know, they had some unflattering things to say about us, didn't they? But that's okay. Sticks and stones and all that, but you boys make Otis very angry and he'll show a few things that'll break your bones and hurt you.

(Otis)

BOOM-SHAKALOO!

(Tucker)

Easy big, guy. But no surprise the Briscoes waited until the last day to declare for this match. Turns out they've had their heads too far up Marty Scurll's ass to come out for air.

(Otis)

No cahones!

(Tucker)

You used that one last time, buddy. How about a different one?

(Otis)

Brown-nosers!

(Tucker)

Well, yes, it certainly seems that's what they are now. A couple of supposedly tough-as-nails rednecks now reduced to holding "Father Marty's" purse. I guess FTR was right when, what was it they called you guys last time? Oh, that's right - a couple of South Fork Sissies.

(Otis)

Girly-men!

(Tucker)

I don't know about all that, but they're certainly not the same men they were the last time they held those championship belts. They're not the same guys any more that went to war with Marty's other buddies, PCO and Brody King. They're not the same guys that smashed up the likes of Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa. The minute you become a follower instead of your own man...

(Otis)

You lose your balls!

(Tucker)

Whoa now. Whoa. But in a sense, you're right big guy. Maybe that's what's in "Father Marty's" purse that is so important.

Anyhoo, make yourself a few fat jokes, fellas. You won't find them so funny when we're tossing you around the ring and dropping you on your heads.

As Dusty Rhodes said, "Our bellies might be a little big. Our booties might be a little big. But baby, we're bad and they KNOW we're bad."

You say "Reach for the Father" now, instead of "Reach for the Sky." Well, whoop dee doo. That's a little oversexualized for my taste when you're talking about another man, but to each his own.

You go ahead and have that little catchphrase about your personal lives and go ahead and live your truth.

Meanwhile, Otis has a little phrase of his own he's been saving for the two of you when you see us coming on Saturday.

(Otis)

Duck and cover, Mother Fucker!

Board footera