The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/24/2020 11:28 pm  #11

Re: Promos for Overdrive #49 (07/29/20)

nWo

*Kevin Nash walks into the picture*

Adam Cole, you mock us, but couldnt even defeat a bum like R Truth. YOu showed everyone why you will never be a world champion..

And PS Adam Cole, You're small.

*Nash walks off*

7/25/2020 8:54 am  #12

Asuka

Cameras come into focus on a gym. Inside we see Asuka and Akira Tozawa, sparring. Jerry Lawler then approaches.

Lawler: Greetings. My name is Jerry The King Lawler. You may remember me as the legendary professional wrestler out of Memphis Tennessee, or perhaps as one of the greatest commentators the industry has ever seen.

See, recently, I decided it was time to hang up my boots and headset and take a new approach. Introducing King Kwon Do. For those of you questioning this, in my spare time besides doodling, I run a small dojo in an effort to ensure those International talents have a place to continue to hone their craft, and subsequently demonstration sheer and utter destruction as a result.

Asuka has graciously accepted my offer to come and train, just a little bit. You will also see Akira Tozawa, a very good friend of mine, and my partner in this endeavor. As Asuka is getting set for her triple threat match this Wednesday, Akira will help her prepare with three easy steps.

Step one: The strike.

Cameras show Asuka, who lets out a loud yell as he violently chops Tozawa in the neck, taking him down.

Lawler: Woooweeee that was quite a hit. Akira, up you get. We'll try a kick strike.

Asuka lands a spin kick to Tozawa's face as he stands up, sending blood and spit droplets from his mouth as he stays up this time but is doubled over.

Lawler: Lacey Evans, you grumpy snob. Can your accolades and your faux debonaire and keep your eyes open. Akira, step two.

Tozawa, wiping his mouth, now holds a board. Asuka gears up to split it.

Lawler: Step two: Headbutt

Asuka headbutts the board with a swift motion, splitting it in half. Tozawa is shocked as King approaches.

Lawler: Too bad Allie has been brainwashed...but maybe this will show her sense. Akira, ready for step three.

Tozawa shrugs, wipes his mouth again and prepares.

Lawler: Step Three. Takedown and submit.

Asuka takes down Tozawa with a grapple, following it up with the Asuka Lock. After locking it in, Asuka does not break the hold until Tozawa passes out. Asuka gets up, and starts dancing.

Lawler: In case there was any doubt...she is still going to kill you.

Asuka then goes to chop Lawler, who tries to calm her down. Tozawa is getting up as Asuka goes and starts violently striking him as the camera fades.

7/25/2020 9:29 am  #13

(Faith) Allie

~The purple mist covers the camera frame as Allie floats into frame, she looks upset~

Allie: Brainwashed? What on earth do you mean by that Jerry? I have only seen the light that is out there for everybody to see. Jerry, The Father wants to show you the light from the eyes of the Lord. Jerry, Daddy only wants to show Auska the same light. However I do believe that you Jerry Lawler are beyond saving. The sins that you have let yourself commit have become to great for The Father too help you repent. No river of Bliss is capable of saving you, you can no longer confess your sins to the holy spirit and be free.

~Allie closes her eyes~

Allie: You must now let the Lord cast judgement on yourself.......

~She then opens her eyes again which turn red with hatred~

Allie: The Lord is not happy Jerry Lawler, and he would like to send you to eternal damnation into the depths of Hell with the rest of the sinners.

~She fades back into the mist~

Allie: However Auska is still worth saving. Auska is still pure at heart. Selling photos of your body to get by is something that can be confessed and repented. Join me and Lacey Auska, and just as I offered to Lacey Evans I will show you eternal greatness. We will walk with you through the gates of Eden. Those fierce kicks and other strikes are something that the Lord has decided to bless you with, and if the Lord blesses you with such great power you should use that power to serve him. These are the ways of Eden's Gate. 

~The Dojo that Jerry Lawler and Auska were in is shown as Allie is standing in the middle of it all alone surrounded in the purple mist.~

Allie: We can do things the easy way or the hard way Auska. I can show you The Faith..... or I can show you the Bliss.....

~She disappears into the mist, as the next scene she is standing in front of the Dojo holding a lit wood torch~

Allie: Jerry, there is no room for anything in this world that you have been apart of. When we get our way, the horrible men like you shall be erased from existence, your tapes will be written over, your action figures will be destroyed, your doodles will be replaced with paintings of The Father, and your structures.... will come down.......

~Allie then drops the torch on a pile of brush by the front door and the whole building goes up in flames~

Allie(Singing): Help me Faith.....
Help me Faith......

~The camera cuts on the Dojo being set on fire~

7/25/2020 5:19 pm  #14

Asuka

Jerry Lawler and Asuka are seen in the gym. Tozawa is passed out on the floor where Asuka left him last. Lawler shakes his head.

Lawler: Alison, I am not sure what arson accomplishes. You may recall I did not name a location. The location you have burned has no relevance to me. The same as your little Eden's Gate tale has no meaning to me. You see, in this country we have such a thing as freedom of religion. I have never been one to thump, but I expect the same from others. This shameful pattern of disrespect from you sweetie is a taste of what you really want to me, and well...to Asuka.

She does the work that others don't want to do. She will crack your skull, cave your face in, leaving you passed out in a heap for hours on end. No bliss will save you from that. No father will save you from that, and you can be damn certain that no "Lord" can save you from damnation at the hands of the Empress of Tomorrow.

May she show no mercy on your soul, and leave you with no choice, but to question your faith, and cleanse your mind.

Asuka: 明日の女帝はチャンピオンになります
Translation: The Empress of Tomorrow will be Champion

7/25/2020 11:34 pm  #15

"The Lady of HWL" Lacey Evans

Oh My My My, it looks like things are getting heated between Allie and Asuka here...

:Lacey whips out a fan and fans herself for a moment:

I dont know why you two are getting so bent out for a match that you two shouldnt even be in! Listen for me to stand here and say that you two women are untalented and have no skills would be very unlady like of me, but what I will say is that you two know darn well that you two should just step out of my way and let me have this encounter at Four the gold, how many times do I have to remind you and every other women in this division, that I was on top of ninety-one days, Alexa Bliss,Nikki Cross,Sasha Banks,Britt Baker you name them at some time or another they eventually challenged the lady and failed, and I will give Mickie James all the credit in the world darlings and won, albeit the first time she came out of no where and didnt earn a title match and the second time she didnt even pin me...

But Allie and Asuka, when i beat you this coming Overdrive I am not going to let Mickie slip through my hands a third time. Allie, I remember when you were just a nice girl, hanging out with your little demon friend, and thats where it all went wrong, I mean you start hanging out with actual demons such as Rosemary and you are going to actually start getting some demons sugar...and thats exactly what has happen, now all you care about is worshiping a false idol being dangled in front of you...but guess what? You may not be a lady and you may drinking the wrong kool-aid but honey...that just leaves you wide open for Lacey Evans, because when you are looking left, Lacey Evans comes in with a right...A Womans Right and ends it all for...

Asuka, you little dancing machine, dont think I havent forgot about you and your little King Kwan Do video that you thought would be funny to deliver in the middle of my interview, its good that you show no mercy, but this lady here doesnt show any either I didnt show any mercy to anyone when I was a US Marine Officer and I sure as hell am not going to show you or your dance moves or your little bunny friend too mercy this coming Overdrive...as I have stated before why I am even in this match is beyond me, as I wasnt even pinned at Megaclash I should already have my ticket punched for Four the Gold and let you heathens fight it out...but if knocking you two out is what I am going to have to do...then a Lady has to do what a Lady has to do!!

:Lacey fans herself again and waves at the camera before walking out of frame:

7/26/2020 12:40 am  #16

:The camera shows R-Truth wandering around backstage looking through different boxes and crates seemingly to be looking for something when Cathy Kelly appears:

Cathy Kelly: Truth, a moment of your time...

Truth: Sure Cathy,but make it quick...im looking for someone....

Cathy: Lil'Jimmy or Lil'Ricky?

Truth:Neither, Lil'Jimmy is watching cartoons and Lil'Ricky is having a Pina Colada the last time I saw him...

Cathy: Then who are you looking for?

Truth: I'm looking for Bray Wyatt?

Cathy: Bray Wyatt? You sure? You do realize that on Overdrive you are facing Matt Hardy for a chance to get into the HWL World Title Match at Four the Gold? 

Truth: Yeah yeah...Jeff Hardy on Overdrive...but last week there was a lot of talk about Bray Wyatt and he wasnt even at Overdrive, so I wanted to find him and see what the hype was about, maybe give him a copy of my Mixtape, you know?

Cathy: Matt Hardy

Truth: No Cathy, Bray Wyatt, the guy with the clown mask...

Cathy: No Truth...i mean you are facing Matt Hardy on Overdrive...and wait...did you say you are gonna give Bray Wyatt your mixtape?

Truth: SHAZAM!

:Truth pulls out an actual cassette tape:

Truth: Sure did, I even made some specific tracks, check these out, Track One "Fuck my mask is Hot!" Track two, "Fuck I am not on the show!", Track Three, "Fuck i cant breathe in this casket!" Track Four "Fuc..

Cathy: Truth..I get it..So what about Matt Hardy?

Truth: Who?

Cathy (distraught): Truth..he is who you are facing on Overd...

Truth: Listen Cathy I got to find Bray Wyatt so I can give him my Mixtape and before Lil'Ricky finds him and gives him some....ahem...incriminating photos...I got to go...

:Truth runs off:

Cathy: You know...i kind of want to see how this plays off....TRUTH WAIT FOR ME!

7/26/2020 11:04 am  #17

(Faith) Allie

~The purple mist is shown again as Allie floats into frame looking distraught~

Allie: Why is it everyone thinks I've been brain washed? Why is it that people don't understand all the good in my life now? I let The Father into my heart and all they do is ridicule me. All they do is tare me down and kick me while I'm down there. It makes me want to look toward that needle again.....

~She stare angrily into the camera~

Allie: BUT I WONT! Daddy warned me about people like you. People who would try and break "Faith" That's why I prepared myself. He made me strong and I will stay strong. And if the two of you refuse to see the light, then you leave me with no other option then to cull you. You will be broken on Overdrive this week, you will confess your sins whether you like it or not. You no longer have a choice of how and when you confess, now I will tell you when it's your turn. 

~She fades back into the mist~

Allie: However I do feel bad for poor little Auska..... I fear that she has no idea of what I or Jerry "The Fake King" Lawler are saying. I feel like if she did understand that she would be joining me and kicking the feeble week old man to the curb. The only "King" in this world old man is the Lord and you are far from what he is and will forever be. You Mr. Old Man, have failed to keep up with the times and you old man will parish in the depths of hell with all of the other sinners in this world. It's a shame that you are going to take such a beautiful creature in Auska with you. She deserves better, she deserves us at Eden's Gate. You will do nothing but hold her back Jerry, and when you are going to meet our maker, our Lord and savior, I truly hope you remember that as he casts judgement on you. 

~Allie pops back into frame this time dressed as a "southern belle"

Allie: Oh and Miss Evans..... I do believe that you have been missing what a lady such as myself has been trying to tell you. I do believe that if you do not listen to me soon, then unfortunately for such a lady you will be walking the gates of hell along with Miss Auska and "The Fake King" Mr. Lawler. Daddy could use such a pretty girl as yourself Lacey, I'm sure you could please him just as much as I do......

~She giggles as she fades back into the mist~

Allie: Lacey, I don't think you realize just exactly what I am capable of. My heart has been filled with love and affection, however I do still have a dark side to me. The difference is my life has meaning now, and yours could too. But only if you except Daddy into your heart. Until you do that Lacey, I wouldn't expect to be "Lady's Champion" again. Maybe by the end of all this you will hit rock bottom before you except the invitation to walk through the gates of Eden. Maybe at that point you will begging to let us strip you of your sins and dunk you in the river of bliss. Is that what its going to take Lacey? Working the corner for bus rides and walking home? Lacey you will be broken......

~She hums "Help me Faith" as she is seen skipping around a colorful garden, the camera cuts~

7/26/2020 11:20 am  #18

We see a video montage of Heath Slater hearing he had been fired from the WWE, Instagram and Tik Tok videos of him and his kids during the lockdown and then the Video says a few weeks ago

Heath is in his Family home and he is eating fried chicken and watching ReRuns of the Golden Girls when his phone buzzes to life. He answers and his Jaw drops for a second

Heath ".. Wha.. Erm.. I mean... Im not doing anything.."

Heath puts the bucket of chicken to the side

Heath "... Oh.. Definitely Sir... You can count on me.. Yep.. Speak later"

Heath drops the phone and stands up slides his hair back and walks out of shot

Heath "Honey.... Honey... WHERE'S MY CASE.. IM GOING BACK ON THE ROAD"

7/26/2020 6:35 pm  #19

(Cody Rhodes)

The moment I won the TNT Championship, I said I was going to cut a schedule the likes of which has never been seen before. I meant it. The thing is, you thought I just meant I was going to cut that schedule in AEW, didn't you?

Well, surprise, surprise. Not only am I going to defend the TNT Championship week in and week out on as many shows as I can, but now I'm here. This time I have Arn here with me and we are going to make it stick. So watch out, HWL, because facing the best young talent and the hungriest talent to be overlooked by everyone else has me operating at a level most of you can't even begin to fathom.

Eddie Kingston is a vicious son of a bitch. I gave him a shot when everyone else was scared to. He's also a dedicated son of a bitch. He sold his own wrestling boots to make ends meet during this pandemic. That makes a man hungrier to succeed than I can ever know. I make no bones about it, I grew up on easy street. My father's name opened a lot of doors for me, but I guess it wasn't the best father's name because they sure didn't hesitate to shut the door on me and throw me out on my ass.

Make no mistake about it, though. Regardless of how easy I had it growing up, what I have now I worked my way back up to from rock bottom and I did it on my own merits. My daddy's last name didn't make the decision to risk it all and go "All In". I did that.

My daddy's last name didn't make it so I could go "Double or Nothing" and pull it off again. I did that.

My daddy's last name had nothing to do with any of that, but I know for a fact in doing those things I did my daddy proud. He was the champion of the common man and now I work hard every day to try to be the same and objectively speaking, it seems to be going pretty good so far.

So, go ahead, Samoa Joe. Go ahead, JBL. Tell all these people about all the advantages I had at birth, how I was born on third base. It's all true. But unlike most people in that position, I know I didn't start off by hitting a triple. I went ahead and scored, but that was just my first trip around the bases. I've stepped back up to the plate and hit many a home run after that, and that's all on me. You can't give the credit for that to anybody else. I did the work. I took the risks. Now, I'm reaping the benefits.

I'm not pretending like this Wednesday on Overdrive is going to be any kind of a cakewalk. Eddie Kingston is a vicious thug, but that's because he has to be. Samoa Joe is a vicious thug because he chooses to be. That's no small distinction to make. And JBL is a wrestling... legend. He might choose to use another term to deify himself, but I'm not going to do that. Calling him a legend should be enough to serve his ego.

Despite how great JBL was, it's been a long time since he's been in a ring. They say you can be as good once as you ever were, but they really only say that when they know their career is on a strictly downward trajectory. Maybe he can recapture the greatness once, and it might even be this Wednesday. If so, that'll be a hell of a lot for Joe and I to deal with in this match. But it's also a big maybe. I'm not looking past anybody, but let's just say I have a good idea of a few week points to apply pressure. Plus, I've got Arn's eyes on the outside to pick up on anything I might miss and that is an invaluable resource.

(Looks off camera where a producer is giving him a signal to wrap it up)

They're telling me that's all the time I have for right now. I'll just leave you with one last thought - it doesn't tend to work out very well for people who bet against me.

7/26/2020 7:23 pm  #20

Asuka

Asuka is shown in a locker room. She walks a little closer to the camera.

レイシー、米海兵隊での経験は何の意味もありません。私は子猫の友達ではありません。ジェリーはいい人で、私を導きます。簡単に言えば。クラッシュ。破壊。殺します。その順番で。
Reishī, beikaiheitai de no keiken wa nani no imi mo arimasen. Watashi wa koneko no tomodachide wa arimasen. Jerī wa ī hito de, watashi o michibikimasu. Kantan'niieba. Kurasshu. Hakai. Koroshimasu. Sono junban de.

English Translation appears on screen: Lacey, your experience in the US Marines means nothing. I am no friend to the kitty. Jerry is a good man, and guides me. To put that simple. Crush. Destroy. Kill. In that order.

Jerry Lawler comes into the frame. He has no crown, and is dressed in an all back gui.

Lawler: In addition to what the Empress of Tomorrow said, I provide guidance. Alison, Marty Scurll is not the man you think he is. People condemn me for my past exploits involving females. Marty has had his share. Then this bliss stuff...Eden's Gate...its bizarre, ridiculous, and quite frankly, if anything is "fake" around here, its that.

Board footera