The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/13/2020 3:34 pm  #11

Re: Season Three Practice

Samoa Joe

[Camera are backstage and they see Samoa Joe taping his arms.]

I see you guys have found me. But to tell you the truth, I ain't so difficult to find, since I'm always hanging around the locker room. Away from all the madness that's been buzzing around. It's utter chaos I tell you. From stalkers, to kidnapping, to political parties, to even a religious cult looking for the weak. It's an abomination of epic proportion what's happening here. A travesty I say. But amongst all this insanity and craziness, the fact are still the same for me. I'm here to kick some ass and put people to sleep. That's what I do.

[He finishes putting the tapes and tightens it up.]

It's been a while since I show my face around this part. But never the less, I'm back and ready to climb up the HWL Ladder. Whether it be the Father of a cult, or the president of a million dollar business campaign, or even a bunch of grown men tearing each other apart. It won't matter. The Nation of Violence is open for business. So come all, the welcome mat is set up. All you have to do to enter is knock on my door. But remember that I'm not a gimmick. I'm the real deal.

[Samoa Joe starts to walk out but before he leaves. He says one more thing.]

Ohh. I almost forgot to tell you guys watching at home. And that is that I didn't come alone....

[Out of the bloom Kurt Angle walks  into the frame as they both shake hands and embrace with a strong hug.]

Kurt Angle

Oh you better believe it. The Olympic gold medalist is back. Not as a full time wrestler. But as a full time manager. Now, you may ask yourself, why would I associated myself with the most dangerous samoan at this very moment? And the answer is because me and him go way way back. So it's no surprise that I'm here to coach him and mentor him throughout his journey in HWL  Sure, he could say he doesn't need my help. But One phone call was all it took to convince me to aide him. And soon, everyone will learn to respect us. Oh it's true.

[They both say something]

IT'S DAMNN TRUE.

[Camera fades with the two of them walking away from the backstage area into the outside parking lot.]

Last edited by JuanKy (7/16/2020 12:07 pm)

7/13/2020 7:09 pm  #12

~Pope's chruch is shown from the outside with James Mitchell standing at the door. As Marty begins to read the bible verse James Mitchell looks to a person off camera~

Mitchell: You know what to do.......

~James Mitchell then turns to the door and walks in. The camera fades to a black screen that says "weeks earlier it opens back up with Marty Scrull walking down the corridors with James Mitchell at MegaClash~

Scurll: Mr. Mitchell, I do believe that we have found the righteous path, with your bliss we will make all of the HWL locker room believe in myself as the one and only true father of theirs. I shall lead them all onto the gates of Eden and it's all thanks to you for seeing the light. I have extended the first olive branch to David Arquette and Bray Wyatt. But I do fear that their souls are past redemption. The hatred that those two men have for each other has rooted itself so deeply in the ground that it feels like these too have been fighting since the beginning of time. 

Mitchell: Well father, if they chose to defy you then I have found two men that can help you cull the herd. Two men that would like nothing less then to serve you.

Scurll: Yes, well lets see if these two men are worthy of atonement........

~They turn the corner and the Briscoe Brothers are standing in front of them. Mark has a lit cigarette in his mouth as Jay is taking a swig from a beer bottle.~

Scurll: Ah boys..... I have been looking all over for you!

~The Briscoes look at each other puzzled~

Scurll: What if I told you boys that I believe that you are the greatest tag team in the entire HWL?

Jay: Yeah, so?

Scurll: Boys, you have been on top of that HWL Tag team championship mountain. The only two time tag team champions in the companies history. With more combined days as champions then any other tag team that held that strap right?

Mark: DATS RIGHT!

~Jay looks at his brother Mark with a little bit of disgust then turns back to Marty Scurll~

Jay: Get to the point Marry Poppins... Where da hell is dat dam Umbrella anyway?

~Marty and James Mitchell both laugh~

Scurll: BUT WHAT HAPPENED BOYS?

~The Briscoe's start to get a little angry~

Scrull: THE BEST DAMN TAG TEAM IN THE HWL just disappears.... poof up in smoke! The fact that you guys even lost the titles to Private Party must have been embarrassing. And the fact that you guys aren't out there tonight in that title picture is a travesty and makes me disgusted!  

~The Briscoe's start breathing heavy as there anger is beginning to peak. Jay then grabs Marty by the collar~

Jay: Yeah? So what's gonna stop me from kicking your head in with my Brother Mark right now?

Scurll: I have a plan..... I have a plan to make us all rich.... and "drape" us all in gold. 

~Jay looks at his brother Mark who shrugs and he lets go of Marty~

Scurll; All you have to do is believe and have faith, and we can have everything we ever wanted. What do you say boys?

~Jay looks back at Mark then back at Marty~

Jay: Ight.......

~They all walk out to a limo with Marty's symbol on it as they open the door purple smoke rolls out Then we flash back to the church after James Mitchell walks into the church, the man who he was talking to is revealed to be Jay Briscoe, who then puts a two by four across the door. He then signals to his brother Mark on the roof who starts pouring a purple jug of liquid into the ventilation. The jug also has Marty's symbol on it and underneath it reads "BLISS" the camera then cuts~

7/14/2020 12:19 am  #13

*Scene opens up into the HWL Arena, camera focusing on the stage and ramp. Kevin Nash Theme plays off as Nash walks from the backstage. Nash looks around as he marches down the ring. Nash enters the ring and grabs the microphone on the turnbuckle*

KN: Im not going to lie, It feels good to be back inside the ropes. I was sitting at home, when my phone went off. Big Sugar came calling me and wanted to offer me a “managers” contract.  I laughed and said no no, I want a wrestling contract. I want a chance to beat up all these little punk bitches.  But, Sugar brought up my knees and shoulder. But I guess we all forgot about Goldberg broken head, Undertakers broken bones, JBL Fat gut and Stings  back.

*Nash starts rubbing his chin as he looks around again*

KN:  I accepted Big Sugar offer, after the amount of money he offered me. I then went, watched old shows on online, and seen the amount of change that needed to be made. All these young punks running around, preaching in a church, talking to yourself, leaping around in a fake jungle and trying to make America great again. 

There once was a time where I made places great again. My plan for HWL is the same thing.

*Nash unzips his jacket, showing off the black and white nWo shirt*

KN: If you want “change”, you have to do it yourself. As soon as I got off the phone with Sugar, I called someone up and asked them to join me. I told them how dangerous we can be, and he accepted.  He accepted and became the first member of the nWo…..

*Nash points towards the ramp. nWo theme starts to play throughout the arena. Finn Balor walks from the back, HWL World Championship around his waist. Balor goes to the ring, “Too Sweets” Nash and takes the microphone*

FB: The Youngback Bullet Club comes together with the OGz.   Kevin Nash gave me  a buzz on the cell phone, told me to dump Gallows and Anderson and to join him. That’s a once in a life time offer and I took it. The Era of Bullet Club is dead. The reign of the New World Order starts today.

*Balor tosses the microphone out of the ring. Both men go to the back as the camera fades*

7/14/2020 7:28 pm  #14

~Allie is standing in the back with a Microphone in hand~

Allie: Ladies and gentlemen, as Renee Young has come down with COVID 19. I have been asked to take her place as a backstage interviewer. We wish Renee a speedy recovery but right now I am joined by the Undisputed Era.

~The Undisputed Era walk into frame clearly laughing at Allie~

Allie: Adam Cole..... wha..... whats so funny?

Cole: Come on Allie be honest with us. What's the real reason you've become a backstage interviewer?

~Allie looks at the floor in shame~

Allie: Big Sugar doesn't think I have what it takes to wrestle in the HWL.......

~They all laugh again~

O'Riley: AWWWH.... POOR ALLIE!!!

Strong: Poor poor Allie.....

~Adam Cole stops laughing, then calls the other guys into a huddle. There's whispering and other chatter as they look over to Allie every now and then. Bobby Fish says something about Allie being a she as they all look over at her. Roddy says "Yeah but she's hot though" they all laugh. Then they all start nodding their heads up and down as Fish and O'Riley get on the other side of her Adam puts his arm around her~

Cole: Look we had an idea..... How about you join the Undisputed Era?

~Allie's eyes light up and she smiles~

Allie: Really?

Undisputed Era: NAHHHHHHHHH!

~They all laugh~

Cole: Now get out of our shot!

~Roddy accidentally knocks her down~

Cole: Look..... The Undisputed Era is back BAY BAY! One year ago, when Fish, O'Riley and myself joined this company, we told everyone we were going to bring this company to its knees. And where the first six months didn't exactly go according to plan we did a damn good job of that! We were the main event! We were the spotlight! Then the last six months something was different, something didn't click. But now the band is back together. Kyle O'Riley is here! Bobby Fish is here! Roderick Strong is here! And the bay bay ADAM COLE IS HERE! This next six months is going to be our destiny as the Undisputed Era becomes draped in gold!

Familiar Voice: Amazing grace...... how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch.....

~Marty Scrull sings as he James Mitchell, The Pope, and The Briscoe Brothers - the latter of which have taken more of a military look to them now wearing big black boots and camo - walk into frame~

Scurll: Like Me.........I once.... was lost.... but now.... am found..... was blind.... but now.....I see

~Scrull walks right up to Adam Cole and stares him down~

Cole: What do you want?

Scurll: OH ADAM COLE HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED.....Six months ago, I asked if you wanted to join me, and what did you do? You super kicked me in the face. Adam Cole, I never forgot that. However as the good lord above absolves those of the sins that they commit so long as he confesses to them. I to will forgive you for what you did as long as you accept my invitation and pronounce me as your Father.....

~The Undisputed Era look at each other~

Cole:..... No.......

~The Undisputed Era then walk off~

Narrator: Club in hand, The Jungle Boy chases the Babysurus down a corridor right towards Marty Scurll.as they approach the Jungle Boy and Babysurus do laps around the group.

~Marty Scrull looks up in disgust~

Scurll: Boys.... get rid of these two heathens please....

~The Briscoe Brothers and the Pope grab the two boys and walk out of frame as Allie is still standing in the background she catches Marty Scurll's eye~

Scurll: You poor poor thing. Did those four sinners upset you?

~Allie looks at Marty horrifyingly and nods her head~

Scurll: Allie, did I ever tell you that I believe you are the best woman's wrestler this organization has. Your potential just hasn't been tapped yet. 

~He holds out his hand~

Scurll: I would like to offer you my hand, in friendship and mentorship. Allie, if you want to reach your full potential you will need to denounce your sins and join me in restoring the good in society. Join me Allie and you shall walk onto the gates of Eden with me. 

~Allie looks confused at first~

Scurll: You must have faith.......

~Allie grabs Marty's hand as they begin to walk down the same way Marty came in~

Scurll: I know the most amazing river that I know you will like....

Help me Faith, Help me Faith
Shield me from sadness, from worry and madness
Lead me to the Bliss.......

~Marty laughs as the camera cuts~

Last edited by shubz (7/14/2020 8:18 pm)

7/15/2020 12:31 pm  #15

We cut to see a golden limousine drive up as it parks outside of the HWL Arena.  Suddenly Ric Flair walks out of the limo.

Flair- (Laughs) WOOOOO!  Just when you think HWL couldn’t get any better, The Nature Boy joins the hottest wrestling promotion in the industry today.  You see when Big Sugar called me up he said, “Naitch, I need someone to lead a group of wrestlers.  I need someone synonymous with greatness, you were THE MAN in the Four Horseman, you were the essential leader of Evolution, and heck you helped lead Fortune.  If anyone is going to take HWL into the stratosphere, it’s you Naitch!”.  I’m not gonna lie, the man knows how to butter up the greatest wrestler this business has ever seen.  So I told Big Suge to make me an offer and he did.  I told him that I needed to select my own team.  I need my people.  I need wrestlers who are not just already great, but are destined for greatness.  Big Suge told me that I can get that and then offered us a very generous offer.  So without further adieu, I introduce you all to MY TEAM.  My first choice was easy.  He’s my guy, the man who without question is the most talented and gifted wrestler in this business today, the man who strikes out of nowhere.  A man I can rely on as a leader, my friend, RANDY ORTON.

Orton steps out of the car in a suit with a briefcase in hand.

Orton- Ah yes, the HWL arena, what a dump.  For the longest time I’ve been waiting for my moment to strike.  But it was never right.  Then of all people, the man who made me into The Legend Killer picked up the phone to ask me to lead this team.  And while I was flattered, Ric had to sell me on the idea of forming a team that would DOMINATE HWL.  A place where we see the same few Champions over and over again.  Nothing new, the same old shit.  It’s not fun to even watch on television.  I mean the compensation for this was as Ric said very generous, but Ric was right about one thing, if we did this, we have to DOMINATE.  So I told Ric, there can’t be just one bonafide leader, there needs to be another.  Another leader who balances everything out and has our backs.  One who is known to be one of the greatest Champions of all time, and he happens to be a good friend.  If we could get him…we’re set up for greatness.  And guess what?  We are, cause HE’S BACK.

John Cena now steps out of the car in a suit

Cena- Oh…I bet you never thought you’d see this.  Ahh yes this dumpster fire.  Oh the memories I could tell.  Some good, some bad.  Okay, mostly bad.  But now, there’s a sliver of hope for HWL.  US.  Randy Orton called me and asked me to join him and Ric Flair and at first I thought, of myself, “What would everyone think?  John Cena with Randy Orton and Ric Flair?”  But the more Randy and Ric talked to me, the more it made sense.  HWL is a shell of itself.  I mean David Arquette as Champion?  If that’s not the mark of a failed business I don’t know what is.  God do you need us or what Big Sugar?  I feel like at this point guys…he needs us more than we need him.  And here’s the crazy part, I recruited new, exciting talent to join us, in fact they’re here with us tonight to answer Big Sugar with his contract offer.

Flair- John, I love the way you think.  Why don’t we bring the rest of them out here.  Everyone, come on out.

Exiting the car are MJF, Miz and Morrison, Johnny Gargano, and Alexa Bliss all in Business attire.

Ric Flair pulls out the contract from his jacket and rips it apart.

Flair- BIG SUGAR!  We’ve reviewed your offer and decided that HWL isn’t ready for us.  Call us when you’re ready to make a more SERIOUS offer.

Orton- It’s a damn shame Big Sugar, I was looking forward to getting my hands on Braun Strowman, Bray Wyatt, and David Arquette.

Cena- You’re telling me, I still have unfinished business with R-Truth and JBL…

Flair- Randy open the briefcase and give everyone here their welcome gift.

Orton opens the briefcase and hands everyone an Evolution T-Shirt

Orton- Until you wake up and see the light Big Sugar…

Cena- EVOLUTION JUST PASSED YOU BY

Evolution gathers back into the limo and drives off as the camera fades.

7/15/2020 7:37 pm  #16

~Drew Gulak is teaching on a zoom call. He turns to the White Board when he senses something inside the room with him. He turns around to see Allie sitting in one of the chairs in his class room. She is only wearing a long white dress with irises' on it. She also had one in her hair. She smiles back and waves at Drew Gulak who pauses~

Gulak: With that lets take a five minute recess and this lecture on religion "fact or fiction" will continue.

~He closes the laptop~

Allie: Fact.....

Gulak: What?

~Allie giggles~

Allie: The father would like to speak to you Mr. Gulak.  Marty Scurll has something he would like to tell you.

Gulak: I have no interest in joining your little cult. 

Allie: That's what I thought.... but the father showed me the way. He showed me the purity inside me. He showed me the light. Drew he will do the same to you.... all you have to do is walk the path with him. All you have to do is have.....faith....

~She giggles again~

Gulak: As I said, I have no intrest in joining now please leave my classroom!

~He turns back to the board to wipe something off as Allie runs up and steals his laptop~

Allie: I'll make you follow.....

~Allie runs out of the room and Drew runs after her trying to get his laptop back. He chases her through the corridors outside as she sits down in a field of flowers that The Briscoe Brothers and the pope are sitting in as well. Marty Scurll stands over them with James Mitchell in the background~

Scurll: AHHHHHH my brother..... Drew Gulak.

~Drew Gulak gets closer~

Scurll: Welcome.... to what I like to call Eden's Gate! Come take a seat.....

~Drew Gulak looks unwilling to sit down~

Scurll: That's okay, you're hesitant..... I get it..... You judge me.... you judge us.... people are starting to say that I'm crazy. But Drew look at what's going on here. We have people hypnotizing their rivals, we got the NWO and Evolution coming back, even the Undisputed Era still gets to run around and do their thing. Ideas are being recycled and old rivalries are being continued. The HWL needs something new. The HWL needs something like us. Drew we Have the capability to be on top of the HWL mountain. Those who oppose us will be culled by the best tag team in HWL history The Briscoe Brothers! Those who join us will be welcomed by the beautiful Allie, and you my friend You will teach them the ways of myself the father. You will be second in command and you will guide our people into salvation should anything happen to me....

Gulak: Our people?

~Marty walks up to Drew and turns him around to see hundred of people standing behind him wearing white shirts with Marty's symbol on them~

Scurll: These are our people. My children Drew.....

Narrorator: The Jungle Boy comes running in from between some of the people as the Babysurus comes out with a club chasing him. They run out of camera view.

Scurll: Well except those two.... Point is Marty, you and I are going to show all of those sinners in the HWL the light. What do you say?

~Marty extends his hand out to Drew Gulak. Drew pauses for a second looking deep in Marty's eyes as he then accepts the hand shake. Everybody else claps~

Scurll: My children...... 

~Marty talks to the crowd of people behind him as The Briscoe's walk up on one side of him and Allie walks up on the other side standing next to Drew~

Scurll: This is the beginning of a new day in the HWL. Eden's Gate is one and our mission is to bring those who have faith to us. Those who don't must be eradicated. It's time to Cull the herd......

~The camera cuts~

Board footera