The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/10/2020 12:15 pm  #1

Season Three Practice

-

7/10/2020 5:02 pm  #2

Re: Season Three Practice

~D’Angelo Dinero is holding a service in a church in the middle of a southern state. As they finish up a song he smiles and hums with he begins~  
Dinero: Brothers and sisters, that was a fantastic hymn. You see the Lord is watching and the Lord approves.   
~He looks up at the ceiling~  
Dinero: Shall we do it now my Lord?  
~Some of the people in the church look confused~ 
Dinero: Brothers and sisters, you know that I once used to wrestle for the Lord. He was my savior, my shepherd and my manager. A life which I thought I had left a long time ago. However I will be going back there soon. Now I have a friend from back in those days..... A FRIEND WHO RECENTLY FOUND THE LIGHT!.....while suffering from the darkness. A friend who wants to read from the holy book today. A man that people used to refer to as the “Villain” Marty Scurll!  

~The doors at the opposite end of the church bust open as the people in the church hold their hands over their eyes blocking out the sun. A shadowy figure is seen. As he walks into the light, the shadowy figure seems to be Marty Scurll however he looks much different than normal. He has gotten rid of the umbrella, mask, and coat to look a little more like a preacher wearing a suit some rose colored aviators, and a cross around his neck. He walks up to the podium where the Pope is standing and the two embrace in a hug. Marty then walks up to the podium.~  
Scurll: Genisis 2:8 And the lord planted the garden in Eden, in the east. And there he put the man whom he had formed......  
~He looks up to the ceiling the light shining off his rose colored glasses~  
Scurll: The man he formed..... The Father Marty Scurll.....  

~The people in the church including D’Angelo look at eachother confused as the door busts open and James Mitchell walks into the church. He is carrying a white book with Marty’s symbol on it~ 
Scurll: Ah yes.... Mr. Mitchell, my book.......  
~He closes the bible in which he is reading from and throws it to the ground gasps are heard as Pope runs up to Scurll~  
Dinero: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!  
~Scurll turns to Pope and puts his fingers to his lips shhhhsing~ 
Scurll: I’m saving you......  

~James Mitchell places the book on the stand as he pulls out a syringe and stabs it into Pope’s neck. Pope falls to the floor limply. People begin to get up and try to leave but the doors are blocked from outside by a two by four as a purple mist starts coming out of the vents. Everybody panics as Marty Scurll slowly makes his way to the door singing softly~  

Scurll: If your soul has grown weary, and your heart feels tired Let the water wash away your sins 
~He walks past a child grabbing there cheek softly he continues to sing and walk 
Scurll: If the Snow begins to fall and you can’t find a fire
~He helps and old person up off the ground he got knocked over in the chaos~ 
A few people: Let the water wash away your sins. 
Scurll: If the night time lasts forever but the days are cruel and mean 
~He embraces a crying young teenager into a hug and continues to walk and sing~ 
A few more people: Let the water wash away your sins 
Scurll: And you thought one day you’d be happy if you held in all your screams 
Everybody: Let the water wash away your sins! 
~Pope has now gotten up and he seems to be a totally different person now as he joins in~
Everybody: Let the water wash away your sins, let the water wash away your sins. 
Scurll: Now that this old world is ending, a new one begins! 
Everybody: Let the water wash away your sins!  

~They all continue as Marty Scurll makes his way back to the podium he begins talking to the camera~ 

Scrull: Everybody is worthy of atonement as long as you walk with me into the gates of Eden. the superstars of the HWL have two choices, atone or be eradicated. It’s time to cull the herd. This is your warning.  

~The camera cuts~ 

Last edited by shubz (7/10/2020 8:40 pm)

7/10/2020 11:13 pm  #3

:The camera shows a woman standing in her bedroom and we can tell the video is being shot from outside of her window, the women in her mid-twenties sits down at her vanity and begins brushing her hair while looking in the mirror, she then stops and pulls out a camera phone and sets it up on a tripod that is on her vanity she then begins to record:

Woman: Hey guys, so on today's makeup tutorial, even though fourth of July is over, its always a great time to feel patriotic,so I want to show you guys a simple and easy way to do an all American look...I will be using a Pallet that I bought at Ulta today and before I do, I have a strange story about that, I was shopping around Ulta looking for brushes and other items for future videos and I couldn't help but notice ut of the corner of my eye that there was a young fellow who kept starring at me...it was the kind of stare that he was trying to get my attention with, but considering I m taken...I ignored it and continued going through the brushes...after a couple minutes I see him start to walk over to me and he says to me, "Why is a single pretty girl like yourself alone in here, I just had to run over and talk to you!", Right away something felt strange...but I politely told him that I was looking for brushes and that I wasn't single, I could tell that he was not all too pleased by that and he slinked away...but even though he wasn't insight...I had the strangest feeling he was watching me from a distance and that he was still aro....

:All of a sudden the camera from outside the window drops out of the persons hand and hits the ground, the person is quickly shuffling to pick it back up, they do so and point back through the window:

Woman:....That was strange...I could of swore I hear...You know, I am going to show you this look next time, I am going to check this sound out and head bed, don't forget to subscribe,Smooches!

:The woman turns off the camera, and right away looks towards the window, and the person holding the camera quickly shuffles behind some rubbery,the camera now showing mainly foliage and the window barely visible, but enough to see the woman come over and look out of it for a moment, not noticing the cameraman there, she then turns around and exits the room turning off the light as she leaves:

:The cameraman emerges from the foliage,and a hand reaches forward and touches the window pane...his breathing intensifies to where we can not only hear it, but it begins to fog the window pane, then with his hand he then writes a message in the foggy window:

Soon....

:fade to black:

7/10/2020 11:22 pm  #4

:The camera shows R-Truth in the ring, inside an empty HWL Arena,running the ropes back and forth,when all of a sudden stops and looks up the ramp,the camera staying on Truths face:

R-Truth: Oh my Lord...Its you! I haven't seen you in a long time!

:The camera pans to the ramp to see...Nobody?, The camera pans back to Truth:

Truth- LIL'JIMMY! You have come back, hey that is one good thing that has happened in 2020...how you been man?

Truth:Yeah I hear ya man, me too...I am just getting into ring shape because I am going to be here in the HWL in the coming weeks...and Lil'Jimmy...now that you are back...I think we should get the old band back together what do you think?

Truth- MY MAN! Thats what I thought!!! Here check out this move I have been working on...

:Truth then runs off the ropes, but then right away face plants into the mat, Truth quickly turns around and looks outside the ring to see.....Nobody:

Truth: Lil'Jimmy...Quit Playing....

Truth: What do you mean that wasn't you...its just you and mean here!

Truth: No...no..You didn't see him do it did you? I thought he was stuck in...

...!

Truth: You're right, we ain't allowed to say that...but I thought he was there, now he is here...and you just saw him trip me and run off?

Truth: Well come on Lil'JImmy...before we start with the HWL...it looks like we have to take care of your evil twin brother Lil'Ricky!!!

:Truth quickly rolls out of the ring and grabs "the hand" of Lil'Jimmy and runs up the ramp disappearing into the back:

7/11/2020 11:41 am  #5

* Cameras are shown around the empty arena. The lights in the arena are all turned on, except for one section. Camera pan into that section to find the casket next to all the dirt rubble around the area that was at MegaClash during the main event. On close inspection, the casket opens slowly. It's now completely open, but no one is inside. Then they see a secret button on one of the corner of the lid. The camera guy presses it to reveal a backdoor from the casket. It shows a little passage through the dirt. The camera guy tries to go through the passage, when suddenly it caved in on the rest of the passage. A voice is then echoed throughout the whole arena. *

#1 ???? - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

* lights in the arena turn black. Then in the background we hear another voice laughing. *

#2 ???? - Ha Ha Ha. Bravo Bravo.

* The lights turn back with someone clapping their hands. It's none other than the current Television champion, David Arquette, as we see him clapping his hand. *

Arquette - You think you're real slick Bray. But your not.....I saw it. We all saw it. There is no denying. I had you beaten down within an inch of your life. And somehow. Someway. By sheer luck and cowardness, you manage to escape my grasp.....oh so you think so?

* Arquette exits the ring and head to where the casket match took place. He inspects the casket. Then goes back to look for something under the ring. He keeps looking, pulling out kendo sticks, fire extinguishers, a rubber chicken, tables and lots of bats. And finally he finds it. He pulls out his trusty hatchet. Brings the weapon to the casket as he starts swinging it like a mad man possessed. He breaks it completely and starts to crawl and scratch through the blocked passage. *

Arquette - WYATT....I SWEAR TO GOD, WHEN I FIND YOU.....YOUR DEAD. WHERE ARE YOU??

* Suddenly every 2 second the lights around the arena start to turn off. Arquette realizes that Bray might be here, so he stops digging and runs back to the ring with the bit of light left and looks under the ring for another thing...he finds a long flashlight that looks almost as big as a baseball bat. Three more lights are still on. Arquette turns his flashlight on. Points it on all the dark areas. *

Arquette - SHOW YOURSELF YOU SON OF A BITCH! This will end right here. And Right now. So Come on out and fight me like a man. 

* One light remains on as the titantron behind him turns on. It's the outside of the Firefly Fun House. The video shows them entering the house, but upon entering we encounter everyone in the house looking sad and depress. Arquette smiles. He then laughs. *

Arquette - What irony. You see that Bray. You left your friends high and dry. We all knew you were just a coward. And as long as Arquette has a pulse.....YOU AIN'T KILLING HIM. Cause David Arquette.....WILL NEVER DIE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

* The last light turns off. Arquette stops laughing and looks around with his flashlight. He can't see too much. The lights from his flashlight suddenly changes from normal to Red Blood. Arquette panics and drops it on the floor. Arquette is screaming "WHERE ARE YOU" and "SHOW YOURSELF". We hear the laugh echoes one more around the arena. Arquette is looking. He decides to grab the flashlight again....only this time he holds it as a weapon. In the corner of the red light coming out of the flashlight, you can see that The Fiend is slowly creepin up behind him. Then the speakers blast with the eerie noise of The Fiend been closed. Arquette walks slowly in reverse until he bumps into him. Turns around and point the ligh on him, just for him to get caught in the mandible claw. Arquette tries to budge by using the long flashlight, but The Fiend blocks it. He continues to apply more pressure. As Arquette uses the rope to pull himself out with The Fiend been choked by the bottom rope. The Fiend let's go but the damage is done. Arquette is trying to crawl out of the ring and does it successfully. He's on his knee close to the bottom of the ring. Trying to talk and screams to the ring behind him. *

Arquette: I TOLD YOU BITCH.....YOU CAN'T KILL ME. I'M FUCKING DAVID ARQUETTE. I WILL NEVER DIE.

* He looks back to leave. But The Fiend is behind him with The mallet on his hands. Arquette tries to cheap shot him, but The Fiend grabs him and hits Sister Abigail on the outside pads. Arquette is knocked out. Wyatt has his mallet in his hand. He looks to slam it straight into a prone Arquette. And as he's about to do it.....the titantron turns on to reveal a recording of Bray Wyatt. *

BW: Don't do it.

* The Fiend stops. He puts his mallet on the side. *

BW: Listen to me. We don't got much time Arquette. The process of healing has begun. And it starts with you.

* While The Fiend is distracted we see Arquette crawling slowly to his hatchet, trying not to let The Fiend catch him. *

BW: This hatred towards me, HIM and my friends has to stop. We can't prolong your salvation. It's time to start the process and only then....will you truly.....

* Arquette grabs the hatchet, and with all his might he charges in as The recording says. *

BW:.....LET ME IN!!!

Arquette - NOW YOU DIEEE!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

* As he swings the hatchet, The Fiend catches it. Grabs it and flings it to the other side of the ring. He grabs him and chokeslams him. The Fiend goes under the ring and retrieves a brown bag. He opens it and grabs a long barbed wire line. Wraps it around his arm and goes for a 2nd Mandible Claw with the Barbed Wire. Arquette is trying to get away, but the wires are cutting through his lips and face skins. He continues to scream for agony as he's on one knee and then on all knees on the floor. The Fiend continues to apply pressure until he doesn't respond. The recording then starts to laugh. *

BW: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

* As the pre recorded Bray Wyatt laughs, The Fiend picks him up and Carries him to the top of the ramp and looks behind him before glaring at the chaos. He looks at the prone Arquette he holds on his shoulder and leaves through the curtain with Arquette unconscious.

* Scene 1 End. *

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (7/11/2020 1:42 pm)

7/11/2020 12:38 pm  #6

~Let the water wash away your sins plays as we see a bunch of people standing in a river. Pope is dunking people in the purple tinged water he then passes them over to Marty Scurll who says a prayer to them and turns them around to walk to the river bank. James Mitchell walks up to Marty Scurll and hands him the white book with Marty's logo on it, opens it up to a page as Marty reads he sighs and looks to the people the music then stops~

Mitchell: I believe the father has something to say!

~Everybody gets out of the river looking at Marty as he walks to the river bank~

Scurll: My children. It would appear that we have our first three souls that need to be save. R-truth has started to see imaginary people again. David Arquette has been set under some kind of trance by the Fiend, and there is somebody out there stalking people. You see I have much history with Mr. Arquette and Mr. Wyatt. I have tried to save these two poor souls in the past and it would seem that my efforts have failed thus far. They need to be made to see the light, THEY NEED TO BE MADE TO SEE THE TRUTH! The bliss shall show them the way. THE BLISS WILL SET THEM FREE, The bliss will make David Arquette and Bray Wyatt see the ways of the lord. Just the same as it will make R-truth see the light. R-Truth has been delusional for many years. From conspiracy theory's to his current state of seeing to imaginary people. R-Truth blames his actions on others due to his short comings. I do not blame this man for falling into these dark thoughts. I do not blame any of these men for being the way they are. You see the world.... is sick. The world is dying. We have viruses, homelessness, violent protests that seem to lose all meaning, and we have famous people taking advantage of that fame to be rotten and disgustingly sexual individuals. 

~He pauses and looks to the sky~

Scurll: God has a plan, and he has told me this plan. The day of reckoning is upon us, and he has tasked me with saving as many lives as I can to let them walk into the gates of Eden. I plan to save all those who will accept me as their father, just as I have accepted the Lord as my father. I may be but a humble shepherd for him. But with his creation of bliss that he has given me I will lead as many people as I can into righteousness. Now my friends.... load up your vehicles with as much Bliss as you can carry. Go out and spread my word! And lets hope that they have faith.

~The people start moving over to a flat bead with purple barrels, buckets, syringes, and other containers they grab them and put them into there cars. One of the doors slams with Marty's logo on it as the camera cuts~   

7/12/2020 7:59 am  #7

MVP

*The following is a public service message, paid for by the Corporation For a Better Tomorrow*

Cameras come into focus on a podium. The podium, has a MAGA banner behind it, and a name plate on top of it that reads "Montel V. Porter, Chief of Staff for John B. Layfield"

MVP: Good evening. My fellow Americans. My name is Montel V. Porter.
I pledge allegiance to our Nation, and to our great President, Donald J. Trump.
Moreover, I am here with an assignment to make an important announcement that will shape the future of this organization.
You see, I am now Chief of Staff to a man like no other. A man of extraordinary debonair, poise and grace. A man of excellence. A man of class. A true American Hero.
This man has made it his mission, in accordance with MAGA, to instill the same values that MAGA holds onto the HWL. He made this company what it was before, and every iteration since has been exposed as an unworthy extradition of the professional wrestling business. He is making his return to professional wrestling, to make the HWL, great again.
My fellow Americans, fear no more for the downfall of professional wrestling, as as of right now, John Bradshaw Layfield is back.

Cameras expand focus to reveal JBL, now wearing a red MAGA 10 gallon cowboy hat. He shakes MVP's hand as MVP steps aside from the podium and JBL steps up to it.

JBL: My fellow Americans, lend me your ears. The shenanigans, obstruction of Justice and desecration of professional wrestling end now. I am here as your Wrestling God, to instill the values of MAGA and our great President Trump, to restore this company. To make the HWL great again and to once again be the greatest Heavyweight Champion of the World. God Bless America, In Trump We Trust.

Cameras change to reveal a MAGA banner, but instead of the typical banner, this one reads: The MAGA Powers, a division of the Corporation For A Better Tomorrow.

Last edited by Rossetti (7/12/2020 8:00 am)

7/12/2020 11:41 am  #8

~We see Marty Scurll still standing near the river bank with James Mitchell and The Pope as the camera zooms out to reveal Jurassic Express has been watching them the whole time.~

Narrator: The Luchasaurus, jungle boy and the babysaurus all look on confused as to what they just witnessed. The babysaurus tries to get a little closer and ends up falling off of the cliff that he and the rest of his family were hanging out on. Jungle Boy starts freaking out and making a lot of noise which prompts Marty Scurll to look over.

~Marty sees the boy lying on the ground and walks over to him James Mitchell and Pope follow~

Narrator: The Babysaurus looks up to the three men approaching him and cowards in fear as he believes to know what is going to be there next move He waits, and waits..... but nothing happens. He opens his eyes to see Marty Scurll crouching with his hand extended to the Babysaurus. The Babysaurus then grabs Mart's hand.

~Marty helps the young boy up then gets back down to his level~

Scurll: Where did you come from my child?

~Mark Stunt points up to where he fell from~

Narrator: The Babysaurus then extends his hand to point towards his family as The Luchasaurus locks eyes with Marty Scurll.

~Marty Scurll looks up and sees a frightened Jungle Boy as well as an extremely angry Luchsaurus. Marty smiles and holds his arms out~

Scurll: Little boy, your family is my family. For I am the father and you are in my kingdom. 

~He looks at Jungle Boy~

Scurll: Come to me my child.....

Narrator: Both the Babysaurus and the Jungle Boy's expressions have turned to show great Joy as Jungle Boy leaps down, the Luchasaurus tries to stop him but he is too late. The jungle boys jumps into Marty's arms as he embraces both of the young boys. The Luchasaurus looks to be ready to jump him but Pope, Marty Scrull, and James Mitchell stare back. Then more and more people walk into frame. The Luchasaurus begins to tear up and runs away.

~Marty Scurll looks down at the two boys~

Scurll: You are my children now, and you are in dear need of a bath. Come with me, come with me to salvation my boys. Follow me your father, and surrender your sins to me. I promise you he will be back. And Luchasaurus will be better then ever.

~Marty Laughs as Pope helps the two boys into the water. They look hesitant but Pope persist and they dunk there heads into the purple river. The camera cuts as Marty stares off where Luchasaurus once was. Where did he go?~

7/12/2020 8:14 pm  #9

~The Undisputed Era are riding down the road in there limo, listening to their theme music..... for whatever reason, laughing and joking and carrying on~

O'Riley: OH GUYS THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART!!!

~O'Riley grabs a replica HWL Tag Team Championship and starts playing air guitar with it~

Cole: You know something Kyle, I forgot just how good that HWL World Tag Team Championship looked on you. 

Fish: As far as I'm concerned Adam, we are the uncrowned champions here in the HWL. You see The Revival has nothing on the absolute best tag team in the wrestling industry!

Cole: Now see that, is Undisputed. You see and the Undisputed Era is back and in full force. We are going to rule the HWL once again. I may not have won the HWL World Heavyweight Championship. But there was a time in the HWL when the Undisputed Era was well respected and feared by the HWL locker room. Well that time, is coming again, especially now that we have our friend Roddy back.

Strong: The man who is going to take the T.V Championship from David Arquette and be the longest reigning television champion in HWL history!

Cole: That's right.... this is going to be the year of the Undisputed Era boys. There is nothing that can stop us.... no stalkers, no delusional wrestler, no rivalry. 

~The car suddenly stops. All of them seem concerned and start yelling at the driver asking whats going on~

Driver: I'm sorry boys, I seem to have gotten a flat, I am going to need to step out and take care of this.....

~The boys let out a large gasp as if the Driver is inconveniencing them~

Cole: Well lets at least get out and stretch our legs, its a long ride to the next show.

~As they get out of the car the camera zooms out to see Luchasarus standing off in the distance behind some bushes with a blow dart in hand~

Driver: How did I even get that big of a whole in my rear tire?

Narrator: The Luchasaurus calmly and carefully approaches the car, as he comes around the other side all four members of the Undisputed era see him and look puzzled.

Strong: Is that a cave man?

Fish: No its a monkey man!

~Kyle O'Riley stars to dance around like a monkey making fun of Luchasurus as the other three laugh~

Cole: Lets cut to the chase Lucha..... Lucha..... what the hell is your name again?

Narrator: The Luchasurus lets out a growl.

Luchasurus: SURUS.......

Cole: Right right, Luchasurus what the hell do you want?

Luchasurus: Marty Scurll.....

~The Undisputed Era all look at each other~

Cole: What about Marty Scurll?

Luchasurus: Took my sons.....

~They all laugh~

Cole: Okay and why would we care about that?

Narrator: The Luchasurus then walks up to Adam Cole and pokes him in the chest continuously as Adam Cole pushes his hand off.

Luchasurus: THREAT...........

Narrator: The Luchasurus walks off as the camera cuts~

7/13/2020 8:39 am  #10

Sami Zayn

Cameras come into focus on a press room. A group of reporters are seen, physically distanced, as The MAGA Powers podium is set up. Cameras expand slightly to show Sami Zayn, wearing a beige three piece suit, approaching the podium.

Zayn: My fellow Americans, members of the IWC, members of the media. My name is Sami Zayn, and today I am pleased to  be here to formally announce I have assumed the position of Press Secretary for The MAGA Powers, a division of the Corporation For  a Better Tomorrow. We represent the greatest President to ever live, President Trump, and as my colleague Montel V. Porter, Chief of Staff, explained, we are here to make this company great again by instilling the same values as MAGA. I now welcome opportunity for a few questions.

Reporter#1: Sami, you are Canadian. What happened to you?

Zayn: Nothing. Next.

Reporter#2: Hello Mister Secretary my name is Bryan and I am with The Wrestling Observer. Dave Meltzer reports that you, Montel Porter and JBL are being joined by three others, who are they?

Zayn: That's fake news. Get out of here. The MAGA Powers do not have time for this malarkey. Next.

Reporter#3: What do you have to say to any would be critics?

Zayn: No further questions.

Reporter#3: but I..

Zayn: Like I said, no further questions. In representation of John Bradshaw Layfield and the MAGA Powers, God bless America, In Trump We Trust. I have been Sami Zayn, Press Secretary. That brings an end to today's proceedings. You are dismissed.

Reporters gasp as Sami Zayn walks backstage. A bang then goes off, and a massive MAGA Powers banner drops down from the stage where curtains would normally be. Cameras fade as the reporters chatter and frenzy to figure out what is going on.

Last edited by Rossetti (7/13/2020 10:53 am)

Board footera