The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/06/2019 8:00 pm  #11

Re: HWL presents Starrcade (12/07/19)

* Viking Raiders *

Hanson: Starrcade is nearly here. The Viking Raider have endured every obstacle thrown in their way....

Erik Rowe: .....and every team that has step in front of us, have all fallen down to our might. No one is worthy enough to stop us. And the only thing that stands in our way in becoming your new tag team champions.....

Hanson: .....is you guys. The Suicides were a tall task, but now you face and even bigger obstacle once you lock horns with the Viking Raiders. We don't fear anything.....

Erik Rowe: .....nor we fear you Briscoes. Starrcade will be the coronation of the toughest and most baddest team in all of sports Entertainment. The titles will finally come over to us....

Hanson:.....so drink, eat, and smoke. Cause tomorrow night, you two will be in for a battle. And not just any normal battle....you'll all be face with the reality that you just enter our war zone.....

Erik Rowe:.....and believe us Briscoes, we ain't showing no mercy to you two. Rest assure of that.

Hanson: We are the Viking Raiders.....and it's time for a warrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Both: WARRRR!!!!! WARRRRR!!!! WAR!!!!!

12/06/2019 8:28 pm  #12

Sami Callihan

The old Paparazzi Productions logo from TNA circa mid 2000's quickly flashes over the screen before found footage type filming shows Sami Callihan with Jake and Dave Crist standing behind smoking. Callihan tags a drag off his cigarette.

Callihan: Tomorrow night my boys, tomorrow night I have to tag up with Double A. Austin Aries. The Greatest Mother F**cking Man on the Whole Goddamn Earth. Its not really about though. Its about carnage. Its about destruction. Its about a pay cheque. Money. Whatever I have to do, I will give us the party of a lifetime this holiday.

Austin...you are not off the hook bud...you may cross my path to.

12/06/2019 9:58 pm  #13

* We see Austin Aries is a undisclosed area, as he's holding a camera to his face and adjusting the lens on screens. He's testing if the mic is good, and if the video is rolling. He assures everything is perfect for him. He even checks his breath and doesn't like it as he grabs a breath mint spray and sprays it to his mouth. He then turns on the light and flips a blackboard with several stuff written in it. He begins talking. *

AA: Greeting everybody. This is Austin Aries. Two time former Cruiserweight champion and also the greatest man to have ever lived. Now....You'll all wondering where I've been hiding for the past couple of week. Trying so hard to just figure out what happened to Double A, after his hard fought battle with the Black Heart, Tomasso Ciampa in the finals of the tournament. To answer your question....with another question. Where is Tomasso Ciampa right now? Well he's fighting off Suicide for the World Title. That's what's happening. Now....where is Austin Aries right now? He's becoming a new man ready to give one last perfomance of a lifetime. And it all starts....

* He shows his blackboard as he grabs a ruler with a red point. As he starts explaining each of his written part from the blackboard. *

AA: At the end of the line.....

Population: 16 of the toughest son of bitches HWL has ever assemble in one grand finale, BattleBowl.

Objective: Tag with a random to beat two other random in order to advance to the final stage. Once in final stage, 8 wrestlers will be released into a free for all for one prize....

* He hits the blackboard with all his might to the Goal. *

Goal: To become the BattleBowl Winner and have bragging rights for life.

* He flips the blackboard into a blank board. He puts away his ruler. He then proceeds to examine the blank board. *

AA: Tell me something. Does anyone truly know who I am? Do they really know Austin Freaking Aries. Well.....DO THEY? Of course not....cause I'm the man that always has a plan up his sleeve. And this Saturday I'll put all my carefully devised plan into action. Now, first and forth most. I have to give credit to Sami Callihan. As crazed and psychopath  as he is, I can count on him that both of us are making it to that final stage. So kudos Sami, you earn my respect. But after you and me win.....it's everyone for themselves. And I'm not going to sucker punch or even stab you in the back, that wouldn't do me any good. No no no.

* He turns around and looks at the camera. *

AA: I need every skills in the book of Aries to pull the greatest heist of this century. Can't lose focus on what's at stake. My pride. My legacy. My career. It all comes down to this final PayPerView. Starrcade is my ticket to immortality. And no one.....I MEAN....NO ONE IS GOING TO STOP ME. Not The Undertaker, not Adam Cole, Not Sami Callihan.....and certainly not R-Truth. No one is stopping God's Gift. Not now....not ever.

* He sits down in his chair pondering with his hand and says. *

AA: It's funny, to know that everything I have work so hard since day one is going to finally pay off.....BIG TIME. All that's left to do is wait till tomorrow night. Cause tomorrow, at Starrcade.....the legend of Austin Aries will finalize be shown to the world. And everyone will know once and for all....that the true genius and best damn wrestler in this world.....

* Looks straight to the camera. *

AA:....is standing right here. See you all this Saturday. And may the best man. Or greatest man.....WIN!!

* Camera shuts off as scene ends. *

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (12/07/2019 8:19 am)

Board footera