The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/29/2019 1:35 pm  #1

HWL presents Starrcade (12/07/19)

- World Heavyweight Championship – Suicide vs. Tomasso Ciampa

- Women’s World Championship – Nikki Cross vs. Shayna Baszler

- Tag Team Championship – The Briscoes vs. Viking Raiders

- Cruiserweight Championship – Teddy Hart vs. TJ Perkins

- BattleBowl Battle Royal (featuring the eight winners from the four tag team matches)

- BattleBowl Tag Team Lottery – Austin Aries & Sami Callihan vs. Kyle O’Reilly & Drake Maverick

- BattleBowl Tag Team Lottery – Bobby Fish & The Undertaker vs. Kevin Owens & AJ Styles

- BattleBowl Tag Team Lottery – Kenny Omega & Adam Cole vs. Samoa Joe & R-Truth

- BattleBowl Tag Team Lottery – Roman Reigns & Drew McIntyre vs. Bully Ray & Elias

Have at it

11/29/2019 5:15 pm  #2

Re: HWL presents Starrcade (12/07/19)

Ciampa

Goldie. My baby. Daddy is at the doorstep. Daddy is that much closer to home. Daddy however does not need to knock. Daddy does not need to ring the bell. Daddy has to wait, and Goldie, the waiting is the hardest part.

Keywords: Three. The. Hardest. Part.

You are in the care of an individual suffering from emotional constipation. Suffering from something so impactful..pun intended...suffering from being unwanted.

A gimmick originally from a poorly made video game. A derivative of a cheap knockoff movie prop. A mask worn by many a talented individual. The wrong individual is in your care Goldie.

Suicide. You mentioned "the owner" in your last cryptic message. If I were to hazard a guess as to who is behind the mask, I would not be shocked if I was right in guessing Big Sugar is the one. I am not one to actually guess though. That is hypothetical. What if "the owner" has been "THE Owner" all along?

For what its worth, I do not care about who is under the mask. Whoever the individual, they still get eviscerated. They still suffer loss. Goldie comes to Daddy. The mask comes off, and you become the same. Beaten. Battered. Bruised. Eviscetated.

The Black Heart Beats at Starrcade.

Last edited by Rossetti (11/29/2019 9:41 pm)

12/01/2019 7:36 pm  #3

Shayna Baszler

It has come to what I said it would.

What I knew it would.

What it only could be.

Shayna Baszler versus Nikki Cross for the HWL Women's Championship.

Nikki. I need you to understand a few things. Number one. I am going to rearrange your face. Number two. I am going to rearrange your body, limb from limb. Number three, I am going to eviscerate the remainder of your mind. Finally, number four. I, Shayna Baszler, will take the HWL Women's Championship.

Nikki, I have not come to play. Shayna come to fight.

12/05/2019 11:05 am  #4

Ciampa

Tomasso Ciampa is seen watching HWL recaps,of which breakdown Suicide's arrival and escalation to the HWL World Heavyweight Championship

Ciampa: Frightened? Emotional? Scared? Suicide I really didn't think it would be this way. I was certain you would have words. Certain you would be ready to retort. Certain you would clutch onto Goldie and not let go. Yet, here we are. You have yet to have words. You have yet to retort and Goldie is waiting for safety by slipping through your fingers.

Pal, listen very carefully. I have made fools out of those who really try and test me. I have eviscerated and emasculated anyone put in front of me. Given the circumstances of this company over the past few months, it appears Daddy is the only one who can uncover the secret. Remove the mask.

Goldie, Daddy is home. Suicide, your mask is mine. The Black Heart Beats, and restores glory to the HWL World Heavyweight Championship at Starrcade.

12/05/2019 2:32 pm  #5

Ciampa,

Weeks on weeks you have been blessing us with your words,

Days after days, you’ve been talking about “Goldie”.

Ciampa,

Why waste our time with this nonsense?

Mocking me on my appearance..

Claiming that im a cheap movie prop.

I’m no video game prop,

I’m the HWL World Champion.

I’m the voice for those who have no say.

I’m the Dark Savior of HWL.

Ciampa,

The best will not help you,

The black heart beats,

But the beating ends Saturday.

I

Am

Suicide

12/06/2019 11:18 am  #6

Ciampa

Oh! Stop! What's that sound? Everybody look what has gone down.

Suicide, you have finally decided to speak up. I am happy you call me a blessing. I really do. You have been actually quite kind to my cause, and in your tenure here you have not been as vocal or as present with me as with others. I find this quite interesting. Is it out of respect? Out of courtesy? Maybe because I outlasted all other competitors in two tournaments now? Or maybe it is just because I have subliminally called you out?

Speaking of which, Suicide, I need to point this out. You touched on everything, except for the insinuation that the one under the mask is the owner. The owner of the company. It makes me wonder more, however, this is never my focus. Never has been.

My focus is taking what I should have had. What I needed to have. What I wanted to have. What this company needed me to have. Goldie. The HWL World Heavyweight Championship. It has gone around like a hot potato since Samoa Joe took out Joey Ryan. No one has held onto it, and I promise you, you will not either.

Daddy is home and will be the NEW and RIGHTFUL HWL World Heavyweight Champion.

The Black Heart Beats.

Last edited by Rossetti (12/06/2019 11:18 am)

12/06/2019 7:23 pm  #7

* Roman Reigns *

The Roman Empire starts this Saturday at Starrcade. Sixteen of the toughest competitor will battle it out in the biggest match of the night, BattleBowl. In order for me to take part of this match, I have to win a tag team match with a random partner to take on two other random. And I had been paired up with Drew McIntyre. Personally I don't care what happens between us.....all I care is to advance to the next round of the match where the real competition starts. 8 men will be in two rings trying to toss each other until one man is left standing. And folks, The Big Dog is looking to make a name for himself in the final PPV of the year.

As for my opponent, Elias. I see you have your momentum after besting four other men. But we all know, you Took the easy way out. This time, you ain't getting so lucky. And then we got Bully Ray. You cost me my world title. Now, I'm going to cost you the whole world by knocking your teeth down your throat and punching my way into BattleBowl. So to all the 15 other who are participating in this match.....I wish you all good luck and may the best men win.

12/06/2019 7:31 pm  #8

* Elias *

Hello there Roman. I see you mention me in your little pep talk before tomorrow's Biggest spectacle in HWL, Starrcade. Talking big game about making your triumphant return to the top of the mountain in which you and Drew will beat us for that coveted spot in the Battle Bowl. Well....I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that ain't happening. You see, me and Bully Ray don't have to get along, nor devise a gameplan or even give each other strategy on how to beat the Big Dog. All we have to do.....is win. It's that simple.

And Drew, you can play the quiet game all you want, but deep down. You know that you and Roman won't be having that 15 minutes of fame once you face us. So admit defeat while you guys can...cause on Saturday, everyone will know that the only route in this life is.....to.....

.....WALK....WITH ELIAS!!!!!

12/06/2019 7:45 pm  #9

* The Undertaker *

This Saturday........at Starrcade. The Deadman will rise again. For one last match before the end of HWL. One last match, where 16 souls will enter to do battle against each other. The winner....gains immortality amongst the living. My partner Bobby Fish, an uprising competitor in the tag team division, will team up with the one and only Deadman in professional wrestling.

Together, we will vanquish the two opposing forces in KO and AJ. Both of them have their illustrious career shine as bright as the sun. But now, they must face the unlikely tag duos of Mr. Bobby Fish and the Deadman. Kevin Owens.  AJ Styles. You're going to be passing through DeathValley, and the reaper of souls is going to collect his debt. And you will forever remember the name that is me, The Undertaker. Once you have pay your debt to me.....you'll both......

REST.....IN.....PEACE!!!!!

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (12/06/2019 9:22 pm)

12/06/2019 7:51 pm  #10

* TJ Perkins *

It's time. It's finally time.....the long awaited journey of TJ Perkins ends at Starrcade. Teddy Hart, I know you have brought honor back to Cruiserweight division, and for that I respect you to the highest quality. But this Saturday, I'm not going to hesitate to bring my A Game. For months, I have followed the step of Austin Aries, and now....I'm ready to show him that everything he has taught me will not be in vain. Tomorrow night, we will show the world what us Cruiserweight can do.

We not just soar high, and move fast. It's not only that. But it's the art. The beauty. The excitement. The thrill. The rush that we the Cruiserweight can truly do. That's why Teddy Hart, I can't lose now. Because I know what I must do. I know that in order to finally restore the full integrity of this division.....I have to beat you. And not only that, but cement my legacy as the true CW Champion of the world. And that ladies and gentlemen is no joke.

Game over......Teddy Hart.

Board footera