The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/22/2019 12:11 pm  #1

Promos for Overdrive #22 (11/27/19)

- HWL Tag Team Championship - Triple Threat Match - The Briscoes vs. The Young Bucks vs. OvE

- Road to Starrcade Heavyweight Tournament Finals - Tomasso Ciampa vs. Austin Aries

- Road to Starrcade Women's Tournament Finals - Kelly Klein vs. Shayna Baszler

- Road to Starrcade Tag Team Tournament Finals - Viking Raiders vs. Authors of Pain

- Road to Starrcade Cruiserweight Tournament Finals - TJ Perkins vs. Bandido

Have at it

11/22/2019 3:39 pm  #2

Re: Promos for Overdrive #22 (11/27/19)

Ciampa

This is it. This is it. This is it.
Goldie, I have one step left. One step.
Then, I get that much closer to you.

Austin Aries. My opponent. Austin, I used to have respect for you. I used to consider it a priviledge to share a ring with you. I used to believe that you could be something. That you could live up to your potential truly.

The keywords there are used to.

Austin, you have no grace. You have no class. You have even reduced yourself to having no respect for this business. The business of professional wrestling.

The sports entertainment garbage you present is old. Your complaints are tiresome. The fact that you even got butthurt over a DVD release. Got butthurt that the shadows of TNA didn't want to see the best in you, went into business for yourself.

You couldn't even manage to keep Thea Trinidad. She has always been a sweetheart...but alas, you are too much of a self centered asshole, and you managed to get so butthurt she dumped you.

You and your self proclaimed "greatest man that ever lived" moniker.

Get bent pal. You are far from great. It will be my pleasure to bring you below mediocre.

Suicide. Goldie. They are mine. Mine. All mine.

Total emasculation, total evisceration. The greatest beating you will ever get Austin.

The Black Heart Beats.

Last edited by Rossetti (11/22/2019 5:49 pm)

11/22/2019 6:00 pm  #3

Baszler

Cameras focus in on traditional sitdown video setting, with Shayna Baszler sitting on a chair.

Baszler: Tournament Finals. As if there was any doubt.

I am a legitimate combat athlete. A trained EMT. The epitome of badassery in womens wrestling. I got here because of who I am, how I am, and what I am. Gritty. Tough. Destructive. Corosive.

Kelly Klein. I really don't have much to say about you. You have proven to be a niche, someone that may be good to see once in a while. You should have stuck with Ring of Honor darling. At least they saw promise in you enough to deem you worthy of the championship continually.

I hope your head is feeling okay sweetie. I understand you have been treated for concussions and post concussion syndrome, stay on top of that. You will want to remember the night. You will want to remember me putting you down.

You will want to remember, just like the rest of them, my name. The name. The only name in women's wrestling that matters.

Shayna Baszler.

11/23/2019 4:12 pm  #4

* Austin Aries is seen in his locker room, watching Ciampa speak from the monitor, then camera transition back to him. As he smirks and says.  *

Your trying to go back that route. Trying to diminish the good name that is Austin Aries, I see it now. Telling the whole world about my love life with Thea, my time with TNA Impact, and how that ended in a sour note. Showing no sympathy into my wrestling skills and ability in that ring. Ridiculing everything I live for and believe in. Tomasso Ciampa, you make me sick. Really really sick to my stomach. Having to bare your comment and digest those insults. It's just.....sickening really. And here I was to appraise you and tell the whole world what kind of an A star match we going to be having. Alas, you prove me wrong. 

* He stands up and paces back and forth. *

You show me a repulsive side of you, in which I've clearly have not seen before. Let me tell you something Tomasso, and let me tell you something real good. Something you need to understand. This ain't going to be a cakewalk for the two of us and you know it. We're going to prove to the whole world, which of us truly deserves to get that World Title shot. Both you and I aren't so different. In fact, we are equally match. We got the speed, strength, agility. But there's only one thing that separates us two....and that's the skill to win. And you know I damn have all the skills in the world to back it out. At least, I didn't lose to an old fossil like The Undertaker. Like come on, how old is he? 50? 60? Hell, he could be 70 and it's just embarrassing to know that you lost to him. Sure, maybe 10 or 20 years ago, it would be hell of a task to knock the Deadman, cause let's face it. He's a true legend. Now....well he just old news. Very disappointing to say the least.

* He stands still and looks at the camera saying. *

Anyway derailing the subject, back into a more present time. I know you are ecstatic to try to encounter yourself with "Goldie", but sadly that time might never come. Just like the hopes of all of those who oppose me, you're going to meet that same fate once you have me in that ring. Cause God as my witness and as his gift sent to you all, I'm going to personally hurt you to the point of no return. And try as you might, and fight as you will, the end result will be me having my hand raise in victory over you. Having that announcer, gently grab that mic over his lips and say the 2nd most beautiful thing in this world. 

* He stands back with a microphone in hand. *

And.....your new #1 contender for the HWL World Heavyweight Championship, "The Greatest Man To Have Ever Lived", Austinnnnnnnnnn AAAAARiieeeeeesssssss!!!!!

* He looks back into the camera and says. *

As for the 1st most beautiful thing that announcer could say, well....that's all in good time. In good time. Until then, come up with a better excuse than to talk about my ex-wife and my past issue with Impact. Because you don't want this to be personal. There won't be a happy ending. There won't be any sort of reunion with "Goldie". And most definitely, there won't be any emasculation out of you. Only greatness from God's Gift. 

* He sits back in his chair and says. *

Until then, I'll see you on Wednesday. Although.....I'll hardly doubt that this will be last I see out of you.

* Scene ends. *

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (11/23/2019 10:12 pm)

11/23/2019 7:07 pm  #5

Ciampa

Austin, I am not sure I follow. You commend me for my ability, but then contradict yourself. You praise me, but then you reject. You say yes, but mean no.

God's gift? Exactly what God? What God deemed you a gift? You left your mother's womb following nine months from your father's money shot. You think that makes you God's gift? Wow, your self centered nature shows even more. Poor little Perkins has no idea. That boy is in for an awakening, but who the hell am I right Austin? Who am I to judge? 

Fourteen years ago, I had the honor of standing in the ring with the Undertaker. It was due in part to him that I got time in front of a nation...nee..worldwide audience. Fourteen years later, yes, the Undertaker put me down. Same as Kyle O'Reilly put you down for the Cruiserweight Championship. only to lose it shortly thereafter. See what I am getting at here? Not only can I also bring up losses, but I want to take a moment to express my gratitude. I was honored to be in the ring with the Deadman, and well, that is good enough for me.

Good enough. The keywords this time. Austin, you weren't good enough for Dixie. You weren't good enough for Thea. You weren't good enough for commentary on World Wrestling Entertainment programming. You weren't good enough for the main cards.

You have perfected the art of self sabotage. You have destroyed your own moral fiber and allowed your ethical values to diminish with it. You have taught us all that it is not hard to take a fall from grace when you get ahead of yourself. Austin, Daddy Black Heart is coming for you. Your emasculation will soon be complete.

I will be the number one CONTENDER. Hear that? Con-ten-der. No s. You are such an asshole you had to include one...pluralize yourself...ass.

Goldie...Daddy is not far away.

Last edited by Rossetti (11/23/2019 8:09 pm)

11/24/2019 12:23 am  #6

The Black Heart Beats,

The Man claims something that isn’t is.

The Black Heart Beats,

“Goldie” stays with the owner.

The Black Heart Beats,

Time ticks until the heart quits beating.

Don’t cross our path.

11/24/2019 9:24 pm  #7

* Viking Raiders *

Erik Rowe: The time has come for one final battle, as we face The Authors of Pain.

Hanson: So far, B-Team and The Undisputed Era have fallen short. Now we are in the driver seat and we have our goal set on sight.

Erik Rowe: Akam. Rear. We're coming for you two. The only two opposition in our quest to gain those Tag Team Titles that have eluded us.

Hanson: This is the time to proclaim war. The fun and games are over for The Briscoes brothers. At Starrcade, we put everyone to waste.

Erik Rowe: All hail the Viking that's about to put a hole right through this division.

Both: It's time for War!!! War!!! War!!!

11/24/2019 9:30 pm  #8

* The Young Bucks *

Matt: Finally, we get back what we had robbed. And what better timing we got out of this.

Nick: You're right Matt. A second chance at redemption. Against the champions The Briscoes, and the team that got us both eliminated from the tournament, OvE.

Matt: Those bastards cost us our chance at the spotlight, but apparently faith intervene in our behalf. Now....we get to take those titles and headline Starrcade as your soon to be champions.

Nick: It's just a matter of time before we show the world what we're made off. It's time for the whole world to know that The Young Bucks are still the best tag team in the world. Even the whole universe I might add.

Matt: Briscoes, OvE. You guys are several kicks away from going back to the bottom of this division. And one Ceast and Desist from seeing us as your.....

Both:.....new HWL Tag Team champion. See you all on Wednesday.  Bye bye.

11/24/2019 9:36 pm  #9

* TJ Perkins *

This is it. The tournament finals for the CW Title. Me vs. Bandido. Never fought the day that mexican would get to the finals. But to no avail, it is what it is. Bandido, you have shown the world what you're capable of in that ring. But, it won't do you any good. You see....this is my destiny. And right now, you're in my way and I'm going to personally knock you down from that high pedestal you been riding since this tournament started.

So consider this as your first and only warning. This is not going to be a normal cakewalk. In fact, these will be physically and mentally impossible. Cause you never fought a guy such as myself. I got the looks. I got the talent. And I have all the necessary skills to make you look like a chump. So don't think that your going to beat me just because you know spanish. It doesn't matter what nationality you could be. It's all the same to me. With you....and my boot meeting for one last Detonation kick. And then....I'm coming for Teddy Hart and that Cruiserweight title. Mark my word. Everyone will know the name.....TJ.....Perkins.

Game Over.

11/24/2019 9:50 pm  #10

* Bandido w/ Spanish Translator *

Bandido: ¿Crees que me asustas? Crees que te tengo miedo. No tengo miedo por ti, TJ Perkins. CERO. Todo lo que haces es hablar y hablar. Y desde que has estado con Austin Aries, has sido muy arrogante. Pensando que eres dueño de la división de peso crucero. Estoy aquí para enseñarte que soy el mejor. Nadie me niega tener ese título alrededor de mi cintura.

ST: You think you scare me? You think that I'm afraid of you. I have zero fear for you TJ Perkins. ZERO. All you do is talk and talk.  And ever since you have been with Austin Aries, you been really cocky. Thinking that you own the Cruiserweight division. I'm here to teach you that I'm the best. No one is denying me from getting that title around my waist.

Bandido: Estoy aquí por ese título de peso crucero. No estoy aquí para verte hablar todo el día y hacer nada más que regodearse y parecer un pez gordo. Estoy aqui para ganar. Y eso es exactamente lo que hare el miércoles por la noche. En Overdrive, te plantaré directamente en la alfombra hasta que tu propia madre no te reconozca. Y luego voy a humillarte frente a todos los fanáticos, la familia y los seres queridos que siempre cuidas mientras llevo tu rostro a través de los costados del anillo para que todos puedan ver lo patético y estúpido que realmente te ves.

ST:  I'm here for that cruiserweight title. I'm not here to see you talk all day and do nothing but gloat and look like a big fish. I am here to win. And that is exactly what I will do on Wednesday night. In Overdrive, I will plant you directly on the carpet until your own mother does not recognize you. And then I'm going to humiliate you in front of all the fans, family and loved ones that you always take care of while I wear your face through the sides of the ring so that everyone can see how pathetic and stupid you really look.

Bandido: Down to the gringo. Arriba al latino. A shot to the heart. Y ningun miedo. Fase 1 Terminado. Phase 2 in progress. Ahora.....fase 3 por terminar. Once I reach final fase I'll finally meet the champion. Nadie puede detener al latino y su destino. Que viva la Raza HERMANO.

Bandido: Y Teddy Hart, tu eres el proximo. Zero fear to you at the other side. Aguarda mi trofeo, cause I'm here for payday.

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (11/24/2019 9:51 pm)

Board footera