The HWL Pro Wrestling Game

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/15/2019 10:59 am  #1

Promos for Overdrive #21 (11/20/19)

- HWL Cruiserweight Championship - Teddy Hart vs. Enzo Amore

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Tommaso Ciampa vs. Elias

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Austin Aries vs. Adam Cole

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Kelly Klein vs. Billy Kaye

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Peyton Royce vs. Shayna Baszler

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Undisputed Era vs. Viking Raiders

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - TJ Perkins vs. Pete Dunne

- Road to Starrcade Tournament - Drake Maverick vs. Bandido

have at it

11/16/2019 9:24 am  #2

Re: Promos for Overdrive #21 (11/20/19)

* Kelly Klein *

Billie Kaye. You and your other half have made it this far into the tournament. But your momentum stops with me. Ever since they announce this tournament, all I could think of is how I can redeem myself. How I can make an impact in this women's division. And after struggling to stay afloat with so many talents all around me, I thought I was lost. Now that I'm here, I know what I must do. And it starts with you Billie Kaye.

Your the first piece of that unsolved puzzle that is Kelly Klein. And at Overdrive, you and me will face each other to advance one step forward towards that women's title match. This is my moment to shine. And you, nor Peyton Royce, nor Shayna Baszler are going to stop me. This is Kelly Klein, your future Women's champion.

Just you wait and see. I'm coming for y'all.

11/16/2019 9:52 am  #3

* Bandido *

Bandido: Uno menos, quedan dos. Rich Swann, me diste una gran pelea. Por eso, gracias. Ahora, tengo que concentrarme en la próxima tarea en cuestión y ese es el ex campeón de peso crucero Drake Maverick. Drake, te hiciste un nombre. Pero el miércoles por la noche, tal como le hice a Rich, perderas contra mi.

Spanish Translator: One down, two to go. Rich Swann, you gave me one hell of a fight. For that, I thank you. Now, I have to focus next on the next task at hand and that's the former Cruiserweight champion Drake Maverick. Drake, you made quite a name for yourself. But on Wednesday night, just like I did to Rich, you're going to lose to me.

Bandido: Drake, puedes haber tenido el oro alrededor de tu cintura, pero ahora es mi momento de brillar. Es hora de que El Bandido sea el centro de atención. Y una vez que termine con Drake, enfrentaré a Pete Dunne o TJ Perkins. De cualquier manera, estoy llegando a la cima de la montaña. Nadie detendra el misterio de Bandido. Nadie.

Spanish Translator: Drake, you may have had the gold around your waist, but now is my time to shine. It's Bandido time for the spotlight. And once I'm done with Drake, I'll either face Pete Dunne or TJ Perkins. Either way, I'm making it to the top of the mountain. No one is stopping the mystery that is Bandido. Nobody.

Bandido:  Down to the gringo. Arriba al latino. A shot to the heart. Y ningun miedo. Fase 1 Terminado. Phase 2 in progress.  Que viva la Raza HERMANO.

11/16/2019 10:21 am  #4

* TJ Perkins *

Tick Tock Tick. The sound of the time is ticking away. Tick tock tick. Soon the reign of the uncrown Cruiserweight champion is near it's beginning. Tick tock tick. The Dab Master is closing in to the gold. And it starts with Pete Dunne. And Pete, you may have had a world title shot before me, but don't let that confidence on becoming a #1 contender for the world title run over your head. Cause if so, you're going to regret it.

You had that ONE chance. ONE. And you blew it. If it were me, well....let's just say that Suicide would have had his hand full. If you know what I mean, bud sadly you don't. Now, your chances to challenge for a 3rd Cruiserweight title match is going to be rejected by your truly. And honestly, there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop me. I'm the man that helped put the Cruiserweight on the map, and I'll be damn to let a guy like you ruin that. All it takes.....is one.....detonation kick to put you down and out of comission.

See ya on Overdrive, punk.

11/16/2019 11:05 am  #5

* Elias *

Hello, my name is Elias. And yes, I'm one of the 4 tournament participants to make it this far. This week's opponent was my first opponent here in HWL. The Black Heart himself, Tomasso Ciampa. Ciampa, you made quite the fuzz all around here with your outstanding in-ring performances and raw talent. Deserving of been a top tier wrestler. But.....I'm a different kind a wrestler. I'm unique. I'm one of a kind. I'm simply better than everyone here.

Just look at my opponents I had to make it this far. Jay Briscoe. He never showed up, and sure, I won by technicality but that doesn't mean he couldn't get here. We all know he ran scared once he knew it was me. And now, he's the tag team champion alongside Mark Briscoe. Next, we got Brian Cage. A former #1 contender for the World title. What happened to him? I smash him with my guitar with no remorse. And then went on to beat him.

The message that I'm coming across is pretty simple. I don't care how I make it to that World title match...either by hook or crook. Whether it be a backstage attack, or maybe sabotaging a plane ride to the arena. Hell, i could even put laxative in your drink Ciampa. I really don't care what you can say about me. All I know is that I'm making it to the finals of the tournament. Once there, everyone in the world will know not to mess with me. Everyone will just have to admit to my greatness. Everyone will finally realize that once you walk with Elias.....there is no turning back. So Tomasso, that heart that beats to your own drum will seize to beat again. The emasculation you talk about so much to everyone will die on Wednesday night. I ain't the same person the day you and me debuted. I'm far from it. I'm Elias. Your next saviour for HWL. So fear not everybody cause once you know the truth about me.....everyone will.....

.....WALK.....WITH......ELIAS!!!!

11/16/2019 7:07 pm  #6

Teddy Hart

*Scene opens up to Teddy Hart  coming out of his locker room. Hart stops in his tracks, and points down to his waist, where the camera shows the HWL Cruiserweight Championship*

TH:  I told the whole entire world my game plan last week. I told everyone, even my family that I would bring pride to the Hart Family.  Wednesday night, I did just that as I captured the HWL Cruiserweight title. Those years in the dungeon,  those years I worked my ass off, got my ass kicked and bled every single day...  It all paid off.

Enzo, well done on getting a shot at my championship.  But Enzo, I hope your run here in HWL is better than your performance  in the WWE. At first I was a fan, but after a week, I was like everyone else when I wanted you gone. Enzo, I don’t plan on having my reign ending soon, so bring your A game.. “G”

*Scene ends*

11/17/2019 11:05 am  #7

Ciampa

One of a kind? That is what you are bringing this to Samson? One of a kind?

Yes, you are one of a kind. I don't see others coming out here, wearing secondhand flannel, with a twat knot and a low grade guitar.

Your claims are just that. Claims. I mauled you that first time. Made you my bitch. Made you look like a street busker that moonlights as a professional wrestler.

You were bred by a system. Stifled by creativity. You couldn't even come up with your own catchphrase. Driven by the winds of your monumental ignorance, you have allowed your own insatiable ego to take you over and emasculate yourself from the inside out.

Oooh, I get the pieces. I get to put them all back together, just to break them all. Beat them all. Batter them all. Pull out that twat knot to make you look like a man, just so that beating is that much better.

This Wednesday, the result will be very much the same. The Black Heart Beats.

Goldie, Daddy is close. Sit tight.

11/17/2019 11:09 am  #8

Baszler

UFC style footage comes into focus on Shayna Baszler in a studio style setting.

Peyton Royce. The little sassy, prissy bitch. The butt buddy of Billie Kaye. IIconic...please...you are about as iconic as my old used tampon.

I am a real woman. I stand alone, and while I have teammates, I do not rely on them. I rely on my own.

This Wednesday, a cakewalk. Following, I am coming for that belt.

*Tomasso Ciampa comes into focus as he massages Shayna's shoulders*

Baszler: Goldie. Mommy is coming..

11/17/2019 6:27 pm  #9

* Viking Raiders *

Erik Rowe: Undisputed Era think they can challenge us for the rights to become the final team in the tournament. But they are wrong.

Hanson: Last week, both Bobby and Kyle lost their respective matches, which means that they have lost their groove. Yet we are still punishing and inflicting as much pain as we can to everyone that has oppose us.

Erik Rowe: Now, we are going to administer the final blow to your pathetic run in the tournament. And we'll do that without any remorse or mercy.

Hanson: So prepare yourself. Cause just like the B-Team, we going to crush you guys into million pieces and send you guys packing to your homes.

Erik Rowe: This....this is our time to rise from the depth and make an impact on this tag team division. And you two, are going to see first hand why we are the most dominant tag team in all of professional wrestling.

Hanson: So sit tight and enjoy the ride. Cause this ride....is the Viking experience.

Erik Rowe: Population, you two. Courtesy of the local viking. It's Time for.....

Both: WAR!!!! WAR!!!! WARRRR!!!! WARRRRRRR!!!!

Last edited by Th3Rickst3r (11/17/2019 6:30 pm)

11/17/2019 6:41 pm  #10

* Austin Aries *

Adam Cole. We meet for the first time. One on one. The greatest Cruiserweight that ever lived versus the leader of the Undisputed Era. And lately, I saw what you did to my protege TJ Perkins in the beginning round of the tournament. Giving you one hell of a fight. And personally, you got lucky. Simple as that. However, your facing God's Gift himself. I'm the definition of perfection and that man that is destined to hold that World Heavyweight title. For months, I've been the man from the Cruiserweight division. Beating everyone that stand in my way and showing to the whole goddamn world what I'm capable of doing in that ring. But the time for talking stops at Overdrive.

You see, I don't need anybody's help to get where I want to be. I really don't. So far, since this started, never had I called on TJ to bust me out. You know why? Because I want to set up an example to him and to the rest of the locker room that Austin Aries is always the man with the plan. No matter how dim, or how impossible the challenge might just be. I'm always there to end the match with a victory over my shoulder. Sure, I lost to your boy Kyle, but I wasn't at my 100%. He took advantage of my double booking at Golden Ticket and he derailed me from becoming the first ever Double champion of HWL.

Now the time has come for me to put everything on the line into this next few upcoming matches. Everything I worked so hard for and everything I ever wanted will be determined by this match...this one simple match. Cause Adam Cole, you might be Undisputed Bay Bay. But I'm the greatest person to have ever lived. No one can tell me I'm lying cause I've proven my worth in that squared circle....and I'll be damn to lose to a boy band leader such as yourself in this tournament. It ain't happening. Not now, not ever.

So Cole, make a countdown to our matchup at Wednesday night Overdrive, cause I'm coming for you with everything I got. You'll see why time after time....I'm better than everyone. You'll see why I'm double freaking A. You'll see why.....I'm Austin Aries.

Board footera